Session 21 March 2020

(Joe) Well, that's what we want. Hot flashes doesn't do it, I'm sorry. I'm expecting a lot more than that. [laughter]

A: Expect more later. Things do take "time" in your realm.

The time-frame has been extended now, for the real boons to activate and we starting to practice our new stuff together to finally "take things into our own hands" [IIRC, hopefully I remember the words correctly :D], I think, the time frame has been just extended:
Earlier, last year, when I posted about President Putin seriously thinking about retiring, when his term ends, in 2024, it wasn't even necessary to predict that this world will go to hell after 2024, when President Putin steps down. However, because he got new information now, he knows that it is a really good idea to take another term and hold the reins for another six years. So our really powerful Mojo to activate just got an extension until 2030.
And I'm really happy about it!!! One poster on Sputnik just mentioned he has specific plans and thought about the current System not collapsing until 2030, so he already had a good gut feeling. I vehemently nodded in support of his idea of this. And now the C's corroborated that there will be time. Very nice! 10 years is all we need!!

Thank You for the amazing session. Your effort will be rewarded.

Last edited:
(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Should we get one?

Q: (Joe) Where do you get them?

(L) Have to find one.

(Ark) Impossible to find. But I'm sure they must exist but just secret. I mean, it's stupid! Now they are selling headsets which are supposed to monitor brain waves communicating with Bluetooth with your smartphone!

What about binaural beats? Are y'all familiar with that concept? Basically you wear a pair of headphones and two slightly different tones play in each ear and a "beat" is created inside your brain.

1584915313950.png

https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/the-science/ said:
The science behind binaural beats occurs naturally in the brain. A different sound (tone) frequency is sent to the left and right ears through headphones.

Upon hearing the two different frequencies (one in the left ear and one in the right), the brain interprets these two different frequencies as one consistent, rhythmic frequency, known as a binaural beat(s).

The resulting frequency that the brain interprets is the mathematical difference between the two frequencies of the left and right tones that were sent to the left and right ears.

The brain then follows along at this frequency.

This theory is known as ‘Frequency Following Response' (FFR), a naturally occurring science that happens in the human brain.

The two frequencies can be modified to create a "beat" in your brain that matches up with the frequencies of different brainwave states:

1584915501184.png

What about binaural beats? Are y'all familiar with that concept? Basically you wear a pair of headphones and two slightly different tones play in each ear and a "beat" is created inside your brain.
The two frequencies can be modified to create a "beat" in your brain that matches up with the frequencies of different brainwave states:

According to research, scientists are divided on its effectiveness, some say it works, others say it doesn't, methodological problems have also been identified and therefore does not really allow us to rule on binaural beats. monoraul beats seems to work better than binaural. I invite you to read this very recent article (17 February 2020) which gives an update on this cortex training technique.

Here is the abstract
Binaural Beats through the Auditory Pathway: From Brainstem to Connectivity Patterns
Binaural beats have been a source of speculation and debate in the scientific community. Our study addresses controversial claims and approaches them using proper experimental control and modern signal processing techniques. Here, we show that binaural beats can both entrain the cortex and elicit specific connectivity patterns. Regardless of this, our monaural control condition was able to entrain the cortex more strongly, and both binaural beats and the control condition failed to regulate mood. All in all, though binaural beats entrain cortical activity and elicit complex patterns of connectivity, the functional significance (if any) of binaural beats, and whether they are more “special” than monaural beats remain open questions.

Thanks for this extraordinary session - a lot of things are clearer now!

I was thinking that maybe we should start another thread to develop a protocol for when we will have to take the mandatory vaccines. I don’t think we are there yet, but in my mind this is just a matter of time. At least that would enable us to prepare the material and skills needed to apply the protocol.

So far the things that come to my mind are:

1. The obvious thing like diet (low-carb or keto, depending on your need for carbs), healthy amount of sleep,moderate regular exercise
2. NO if available
3. Iodine/ selenium
4. Melatonin - maybe fairly high doses for a few days before and after the shot
5. Autohemotherapy? - Again fairly tightly spaced around the time the shot is given

So my question is: why the quarantine now? Why not 2 years ago? Or last year?

From what I understand over the last 2 years the virus experienced changes. From the beginning, the virus (contained in the vaccine) had unexpected results, but then it escaped (2 years ago?). Did the PTB know at that point in time that it had escaped? Maybe no, hence no quarantine. Maybe yes and they thought it was not so bad, hence no quarantine:
There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped

But then, after the virus escaped, it mutated further (which suggests it had already mutated at least once). We can surmise that this mutation occurred before October 2019 because it was carried by US soldier (during the military games, I guess):
The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation.

Then, about 1 month ago (23 months after the first cases) the Western powers decided to apply quarantine (and other measures) modeled after China policy.

Is it the success of the China model that triggered the Western quarantine and/or the above mentioned "further mutation" and/or a higher than expected transmission rate?
This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors.

To make matters worse for the PTB, the virus underwent further mutations (STO-engineered - that's at least the third mutation) right when the Western powers were implementing their confinement and quarantine measures:
In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression

Last edited:
If it's not, how is it different, and why is the biofeedback machine Ark mentioned better?

NO and alpha/ theta entrainment is a different thing.

NO basically gives cues to your brain about a change of state and you let your brain decided if it needs to engage corrective actions, thereby improving all-around performance and resilience.

Alpha/theta entrainment induces your brain to produce more of the alpha/ theta waves, which is the medative and relaxed, but concentrated state. Most linear feed-back units can be programmed to focus on these states - they are expensive, though, and the usual caveats to linear feed-back apply - where to train and how much. I used to have a unit capable of doing that, but sold it off when I bought an NO unit.

Hope that helps!

Theta and alpha binaural beats were a used as a treatment for drug and alcohol addiction in the 90s I think.

I was very interested in 1998 (I was 16) and fiddled with a pc audio editor to generate binaural beats. And then some one created the brainwave generator this program is from 1998 and the original creator site is gone.
It still works, as some usefull presets to use and you can create your own binaural beats sequence.
You can search for brainwave generator (bwgen) it is not easy to find, I can share a link if someone wants to download.

(use with headphones if you want to try it)

edit: binaural beats are useful, especially to learn how a certain state 'feels' like. But training to achieve theta or alpha at will without external aids is probably doing much better for the whole brain/system strength.

Thank you for this great session. The more than 12 minutes answer must have cost you a lot of energy! :flowers:

Regarding this excerpt:
A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

this comes to mind:
(Chu) The thing about the 4D labs... We were talking earlier about free will and all that. So, how would it work at a practical level? Are there Good Guys Labs, Bad Guys Labs, and the bad guys interfere as much as they can, while the good guys are not allowed to interfere, but just to protect? Or because the person asks?

A: When asked and when it will not cause a disturbance in life lesson plans.

Q: (L) So in a certain sense...

(Joe) It's dependent on the person's life lesson plan. If their plan is to experience something nasty, then they're probably not gonna get any help. If it's part of some maneuver by some other forces trying to subvert that life plan, then you get help.

A: Yes exactly.

Q: (L) So, basically from what I've been putting together from our discussions over the past few years, it seems that there are beings in 5D who can share their lessons and energy with us if we're connected in some way like genetically or some spiritual connection or whatever – really, almost like ancient ancestor worship. Then there are beings in 4D who are basically like angels and demons who can help or harm. So, some of the ancient depictions of life and spiritual realities aren't that far off. Is that what we're saying here?

I was wondering, whether it would be a good idea for everybody, in addition to daily prayers, to take a habit of asking specificaly the 4D STO forces for help? Adding of course that only if such help would be appropriate.

I remember the C's once said that to 4D STS it's not a problem to give each of us individualized attention. So I think the same would be true for 4D STO as well.

A lot of people are probably suffering because of some maneuvers by STS forces trying to subvert their life plan. So maybe it would be good to give it a try?

Thinking of what Laura said about 4D beings who are basically like angels and demons the comparison to guardian angels comes to mind. I think a lot of people are praying to them. I was doing the same when I was a child because I was raised in a family with Christian values. Now when I ponder it, I remember that I was really happy with the outcomes of my prayers as a child. But to be sincere I don't remember exactly to whom I was praying then for an easy day at school, my Guardian angel or the God himself :halo:

But aside from the jokes, even in "Reality Transurfing", Zeland gives the advice to pray to the guardian angel. I think those prayers may go to 4D beings directly. If the person who asks for help is more STO oriented, to 4D STO and if the person is STS oriented to 4D STS. And then, probably the help is on the way for anybody whenever it's appropriete.

Thank you Laura and team for the wonderful session. This session gives us hope that ( PTB is not as powerful they wanted it to be and people can see through and prepare for the real pandemic when it comes, there will be controllers infighting) and sad things will become more chaotic and chilling. Trump's pressers clearly show, he is not trusting any body and not happy given that he is going for re-election.

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
I don't know whether STO forces are 3D or 3D+? I guess it is through 3D STO bodies, tweeked by 3D+ STO forces. I guess there are few STO forces on the planet. If so, how did it spread so fast to warrant the total lock down?

Initially, virus was created for mind control, got beneficial for some to become another. Unless beneficial one became so widespread, they don't need to lock down. Probably I am not understanding correctly.

Safety concerns at a prominent military germ lab have led the government to shut down research involving dangerous microbes like the Ebola virus.

“Research is currently on hold,” the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, in Fort Detrick, Md., said in a statement on Friday. The shutdown is likely to last months, Caree Vander Linden, a spokeswoman, said in an interview.

The statement said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention decided to issue a “cease and desist order” last month to halt the research at Fort Detrick because the center did not have “sufficient systems in place to decontaminate wastewater” from its highest-security labs.
The suspended research involves certain toxins, along with germs called select agents, which the government has determined have “the potential to pose a severe threat to public, animal or plant health or to animal or plant products.” There are 67 select agents and toxins; examples include the organisms that cause Ebola, smallpox, anthrax and plague, and the poison ricin.

As readers will recall from the earlier article (above), Japanese and Taiwanese epidemiologists and pharmacologists have determined that the new coronavirus could have originated in the US since that country is the only one known to have all five types – from which all others must have descended. Wuhan in China has only one of those types, rendering it in analogy as a kind of “branch” which cannot exist by itself but must have grown from a “tree”.

The Taiwanese physician noted that in August of 2019 the US had a flurry of lung pneumonias or similar, which the Americans blamed on ‘vaping’ from e-cigarettes, but which, according to the scientist, the symptoms and conditions could not be explained by e-cigarettes. He said he wrote to the US officials telling them he suspected those deaths were likely due to the coronavirus. He claims his warnings were ignored.

Immediately prior to that, the CDC totally shut down the US Military’s main bio-lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland, due to an absence of safeguards against pathogen leakages, issuing a complete “cease and desist” order to the military. It was immediately after this event that the ‘e-cigarette’ epidemic arose.

We also had the Japanese citizens infected in September of 2019, in Hawaii, people who had never been to China, these infections occurring on US soil long before the outbreak in Wuhan but only shortly after the locking down of Fort Detrick.

Then, on Chinese social media, another article appeared, aware of the above but presenting further details. It stated in part that five “foreign” athletes or other personnel visiting Wuhan for the World Military Games (October 18-27, 2019) were hospitalised in Wuhan for an undetermined infection.

The article explains more clearly that the Wuhan version of the virus could have come only from the US because it is what they call a “branch” which could not have been created first because it would have no ‘seed’. It would have to have been a new variety spun off the original ‘trunk’, and that trunk exists only in the US.

If some members of the US team at the World Military Games (18-27 October) had become infected by the virus from an accidental outbreak at Fort Detrick it is possible that, with a long initial incubation period, their symptoms might have been minor, and those individuals could easily have ‘toured’ the city of Wuhan during their stay, infecting potentially thousands of local residents in various locations, many of whom would later travel to the seafood market from which the virus would spread like wildfire (as it did).

That would account also for the practical impossibility of locating the legendary “patient zero” – which in this case has never been found since there would have been many of them.

Many thanks for sharing this session and for getting it up so fast! :hug2:

They also released prisoners to 'protect' them from a possible coronavirus infection. Are they scared that prisoners - who regret their past actions - will become better? Or do they hope that a few of the released "low-level offenders" will happen to catch the virus and become worse and cause havoc? Or are they emptying some prison space for people who don't follow the rules during the lockdown?

All around, this session offers a lot of food for thought, thank you! :flowers: It just shows again that whatever the PTB claim, the opposite is likely closer to the truth.
I heard the some news items here in US, about releasing low offense prisoners and prisoners that has few time left in prison. I wondered about what is going on during the coronavirus hysteria. probably there is some thing going on there.

In other words, if the virus was released ~2 years ago, surely it has already "made the rounds" across the globe? Many forum members spread widely across the globe are speculating that they may have had it in the last 2 years, so that seems like an indication that this is the case.

In other words:
  1. The virus was released 2 years ago
  2. It is highly infectious (C's say in the session that actual cases are higher than reported, although actual deaths are lower)
  3. Given 1 & 2 we may presume/hypothesize that it has already run through the global population in the past 2 years.
  4. So my question is: why the quarantine now? Why not 2 years ago? Or last year?
The C's say:
So I'm speculating that maybe there was a recent mutation that made the virus more infectious. Maybe the original strain was not very contagious but something happened in China to change that and now there is a second strain that is spreading like wildfire, hence the sudden urgency from the PTB.

I hope that's a bit more clear.
I have similar questions. Virus is going on 2+ years, went to China through US military guys in mid-october 2019, probably it got mutated after that due to Chinese specific conditions and went out of control from there? How did it went to Europe. Probably, there is lot of steps in between. Since Maryland is nearer to DC and lot of people got it and spread from there. Probably, PTB was waiting for controlling it before and Wuhan just gave the opportunity for them?

From what I understand over the last 2 years the virus experienced changes. From the beginning, the virus (contained in the vaccine) had unexpected results, but then it escaped (2 years ago?). Did the PTB know at that point in time that it had escaped? Maybe no, hence no quarantine. Maybe yes and they thought it was not so bad, hence no quarantine:

But then, after the virus escaped, it mutated further (which suggests it had already mutated at least once). We can surmise that this mutation occurred before October 2019 because it was carried by US soldier (during the military games, I guess):

Then, about 1 month ago (23 months after the first cases) the Western powers decided to apply quarantine (and other measures) modeled after China policy:

To make matters worse for the PTB, the virus underwent further mutations (STO-engineered - that's at least the third mutation) right when the Western powers were implementing their confinement and quarantine measures:

Yeah that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom