Session 21 March 2020

In other words:
  1. The virus was released 2 years ago
  2. It is highly infectious (C's say in the session that actual cases are higher than reported, although actual deaths are lower)
  3. Given 1 & 2 we may presume/hypothesize that it has already run through the global population in the past 2 years.
  4. So my question is: why the quarantine now? Why not 2 years ago? Or last year?

Maybe, just because they didn't notice/know it. They are not omniscients. It take times for them too to study things, and wishfull thinking sure doesn't help.

By the way, it made me wonder if we can grant the virus for the yellow vest movment :cool2:

Just wanted to say that this extra piece of information about the reason for the lock downs etc. seems to fit as a kind of missing piece of the puzzle. I've spent the last couple of weeks looking at numbers and statement and thinking and thinking. On that basis it seemed clear that the numbers they were reporting for deaths were being inflated. They were recording deaths of people WITH covid-19 as deaths BY covid-19. Even the head honcho at the Italian Health Institute made this clear in one of his press conferences a few days ago. In addition, it always seemed likely that a lot more people than the official figures had been infected by it.

So it was a case of overinflating the deaths and 'underinflating' the infected to produce a high mortality rate that the media could then use to sow fear and panic to justify draconian lock downs.

But the question of 'why' still eluded me. On one hand, I figured the 'ptb' might have decided to just go full retard overlords and use this dodgy excuse of a 'deadly virus' to impose their control on hundreds of millions of people. But that didn't really make sense, since I'm pretty sure the people who pull the strings aren't stupid, evil yes, but not stupid, and it would be a stupid thing to wreck the economy and risk massive public unrest via these kinds of lock downs just to get their totalitarian jollies for a short period of time.

So something was missing, why would they get so worked up over a virus that clearly isn't a serious threat to many people and in any case, when have they ever gone to such lengths to protect the old and sick?

The idea that their focus on containing the spread of the virus was not to stop people getting the virus because it will kill them but because it might actually make them stronger (in a way) is, at this point, a plausible explanation that fits, even if it sounds like it something straight out of the mind of a sci-fi movie script writer.

What is exactly meant by exposure? Perhaps I am being dense, but the word was mentioned a few times in the session and I am not sure that I understand. Does it refer to people being exposed to information about the PTB's future plans for control and domination, and because of that, there will be resistance to more draconian measures?

I understood it as exposure of the truth about the #nothingburger that is coronavirusTM. You can't really impose permanent population control measures on the basis of a 'deadly viral threat to the world' when it turns out it's not much worse (in infection and mortality rate) than the flu.

I should have included this link in my last post re NSW au in 6 month lockdown. Apologies. Here it is.

The idea that their focus on containing the spread of the virus was not to stop people getting the virus because it will kill them but because it might actually make them stronger (in a way) is, at this point, a plausible explanation that fits, even if it sounds like it something straight out of the mind of a sci-fi movie script writer.

At this point it's the ONLY explanation that really fits when you put it all together. And that's kind of annoying because it's far too conspiratorial and unseen to ever explain when speaking to your average person. It's the key piece of info, without which none of this really makes any sense, which makes this whole situation such a mind job.

Or to put it in meme format..

1584918782185.png

Well, different machines exist to induce specific types of brain waves (usually glasses or stroboscope), I have already tried this type of device. Depending on the programming you do, your brain synchronizes on the number of flashes emitted by the lamp via what is called SSVEP (steady state visual evoked potential), which allows the brain to be brought into an alpha frequency easily (between 8 and 12 flashes). On the other hand, once programmed to induce delta frequencies (between 1 and 4 flashes) it's sleep assured ^^ !
I saw a future potential last year IIRC that scientists in the future will develop a "supernova-strength"-stroboscope light machine that will be able to flash super-strong lights through all human tissue - bones too - for very short periods so it doesn't damage human tissue. Instead it will be able to heal any sickness, depending on how the scientist program it. Treatments will last for a surprisingly short time and will be supremely effective. RT even had a news article detailing a preliminary research that is already going in this direction.

Thank you so much for this remarkable session. I'm truly grateful for and inspired by all you are doing.
So much mentioned here is making sense now from over the last few months. I'm just in awe.
Been away from the forum for many years. Tried last night to say "hello" and.. chickened out:)
But today took an aim to try again and saw this session posted. Much love to you all.

Is this referring to internal energy and resources - the energy to continue gaining knowledge, attempting to see reality objectively, applying knowledge already gained, building willpower, maintaining physical health/psychic hygeine etc?

Or were they talking about physical energy and resources? Or both?

Probably both because they're linked. I think the key point (which has been made years ago) is: "Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person". It's perhaps a reiteration of a previous comment that "It's not where you are that counts, but who you are and what you see". A person that is aware of the way the world works and has some foreknowledge of what the future might hold is seeing reality objectively, applying that knowledge where appropriate, which builds willpower and awareness, which feeds back into taking care of your physical health and psychic hygiene, all of which means that, regardless of where you are, you're likely to be in a position to stay out of trouble.

A person could move to the jungles of French Guiana to "ride out the apocalypse" and experience no social turmoil and then get bitten by a poisonous snake and die cos they were dissociated or doing ayahuasca or something. Another person could be in the middle of the 'belly of the beast', lots of chaos all around, and yet navigate it all with relative ease because they had the awareness, knowledge, self-discipline and willpower to do so, not to mention a network!

In other words, if the virus was released ~2 years ago, surely it has already "made the rounds" across the globe? Many forum members spread widely across the globe are speculating that they may have had it in the last 2 years, so that seems like an indication that this is the case.

Yeah, I was wondering the same. So maybe it gets out over here and makes the rounds without much ado. Then more recently, soldiers bring it over there and they implement rather extreme containment measure because they recognize that it's a bio-weapon. Once that occurs the west sees an opportunity to implement protocols that have already been planned for various purposes. Once they start testing people, they find cases because it was already making the rounds in the west so some people already had it or got it from others who already had it. But still, why the extreme lock down if the virus already had plenty of time to reprogram DNA in the west? Maybe because it mutated recently? Or maybe they're just power trippn'

Awesome session BTW!

Vice versa; for someone whose soul wishes to use the opportunity to move on to 5D then it is an opportune time to do so. 'Deadly' only applies to those who are afraid of dying or not wanting to die at that point.

Indeed, can you imagine being 80+ years old and living with a chronic illness for years that leaves you unable to do much with your life or bed-ridden? Can you imagine being in that state and secretly (or openly) wishing to move on but your family members keep plying you with drugs and hospital visits to keep you going, barely, largely for THEIR sake? I know we might all think that a person can just 'check out' whenever they want by 'just dying', but maybe that is not the case for some, and they require some kind of external intervention of sufficient force.

I was wondering, whether it would be a good idea for everybody, in addition to daily prayers, to take a habit of asking specificaly the 4D STO forces for help? Adding of course that only if such help would be appropriate.
I have been doing that for years now: All STO level tribes from 3rd up. Especially from now on, I think, it will have critical importance to align with them even more. Of course their help asked must be balanced with the help given by us to the Chateau Team, I understand that and have been doing so for the exact same duration of time.

Back
Top Bottom