Session 14 June 2014

Great session, as usual.
What with all these planes disappearing, tptb are really going to have to work overtime to explain this phenomena.
If, indeed, they can.

A very interesting session again, indeed.
Thank's for sharing.

(L) Were these hyperdimensional or 4D bleedthrough glitches?
A: Yes. Just like Flight 370.

So they was in a kind of "zone of time disturbance" at least, right?
Can to be interesting to know what's going on with the "watch-clock" on bord after the back.

Q: (Data) Are such phenomena only limited to flights?
A: Of course not! Have you been paying attention?

Can an island be affected, like this strange thing happened a few years ago in sicily? http://fr.sott.net/article/4154-Les-horloges-electroniques-avancent-plus-vite-en-Sicile just a thought..

Pierre said:
Anthony said:
So if I got it right, it's not that the radars had glitches, but that the planes actually
disappeared for a while?

That's the way I understood it too. For a while, the planes were not in our reality any more but, unlike MH370 they eventually came back.

Thanks to Laura and the Group for another interesting Session.

Looking at the dates of these two events (MH370 and this recent event) noticed that both dates occurred in the first half of the month.

March 8, 2014 - MH370 disappearance during a 1st quarter Moon phase.
_http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2014/march

June 5-10, 2014 - recent disappearing/reappearing event on radar was during a 1st quarter Moon phase to a waxing Gibbous phase.
_http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2014/june

Perceval posted this remark on MH370: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34196.0.html

"Japan Fireball Meteor 1.14am Japan Standard Time 08 March 2014

The plane left Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am local time on 08 March, lost contact 2 hours later, 2.41 am local time.

In regards to the June 5-10 radar phenomena:
_https://sg.news.yahoo.com/asteroid-2014-hq124-watch-half-mile-wide-minor-142141669.html

A large asteroid is set to fly by Earth on 8 June, travelling at a speed of 31,000mph.

According to Space.com, current estimates show that Asteroid 2014 HQ124, which was detected in April, will be between 25 and 56 miles wide.

Near the closest approach to Earth on 8 June, the asteroid will cross the celestial equator to become a northern hemisphere object but will have an elongation of about 20 degrees from the Sun.

Earlier this week, asteroid 2014 KH39 silently zipped past Earth at a distance of 272,460 miles (438,480 km) or 1.14 lunar distance. The space rock will fly across the constellation Cepheus at nearly 25,000 mph, near the Little Dipper.

Asteroid 2014 KH39 was discovered on May 24 by Richard Kowalski of the Catalina Sky Survey. Kowalski is the same astronomer who discovered Asteroid 2008 TC3, which exploded 23 miles above the Nubian Desert in Sudan in 2008.

3 "X-Class" Solar Flares Hit Earth; Disrupt Flights, Communications
_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-12/3-x-class-solar-flares-hit-earth-disrupt-flights-communications (Video)

Thursday June 12, 2014 - The sun has had three major "X-Class" solar flares on its surface in the past two days that have affected communications on Earth and could send a shockwave through Earth this Friday (the 13th), according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. As ABC reports, the “solar events” caused brief blackouts in high frequency communications when they struck, twice on Tuesday morning (June 10) and once this morning.

I don't know, if the Moon phases along with Solar flares have any affect on the disappearances of planes? Or what affects Fireballs and Meteorites might factor in but imagine a large Asteroid could cause some atmospheric disturbance?

Regarding humanity being an experiment, it would probably be useful for everyone to read Bryant Shiller's book "The 5th Option" for his excellent back-engineering of the Living System. I would say that as to the "who" and "why", it is simply what LIFE does. And LIFE is the creative aspect of All that Is.

Thanks Laura and the Crew for this new session, this one feels like outstanding to me in terms of Signs of the Times: the blinking planes, the shark, Ukraine and Iraq.

As I understood, the shark issue may indicate that the Ice Age is coming: the ocean volcanoes are heating up water surface thus entailing intense evaporation, which leads to heavy precipitation resulting in ice sheets growth.

As for the planes and warmongering, this part sounds alarming:

Q: (L) Well. That tunes in to my initial question. We've got Ukraine going to hell in a hand basket. Now all of a sudden, out of the blue seemingly, Iraq is being "re-invaded" and there have been suggestions that this is all being done by forces that have been armed by the US and/or NATO. Is that in fact the case? Is the West behind this re-invasion of Iraq?

A: Indeed. However, as has happened before, the "Allies" are strange bedfellows and the alliance will not last. This situation signals great danger because it reflects the cosmic situation. Many of those in "power" do not realize how controlled they actually are nor why.

Q: (L) Okay, so let's ask the obvious question: Why are they controlled and being driven to act in these warmongering ways?

A: Cosmic justice is coming.

What great danger does this particular warmongering signal? How is it connected to the planes issue?

(L) Were these hyperdimensional or 4D bleedthrough glitches?

A: Yes. Just like Flight 370.

Q: (Pierre) So, was it like for Flight 370, was it a not-so-subtle message to the PTB?

A: Not a message, but a "sign." Notice how quickly the Iraq problem exploded.

My guess is that our 3D PTB must feel very nervous about the planes as to who did it, how and why? The Russians may interpret this as NATO experimenting on radars as part of their possible future attack. Just imagine what it would mean for the opponents, if NATO indeed is "capable" of switching off their radars? Further escalation.

On the other hand, if NATO didn't intend this radar mess and it was just an unexpected byproduct of their activities and more of a natural phenomenon, then how NATO may interpret it? That Russians did it to interfere their maneuvers, for one example. Again, what does it mean for NATO, if Russians are "capable" of eliminating radars? Further escalation.

Is this the great danger the Cs are talking about? The escalation of conflicts in Ukraine, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere?

Thanks, thanks! So interesting times we are living! And you all guys are helping to see this reality in so many forms! So many questions, so many realities. Thank you.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014

A: Not Jesus Christ, only Korilla of Cassiopaea. However, we understand the sentiment! Things are rather chaotic in some places, yes? Just wait! Much more to come!

Q: (L) Well. That tunes in to my initial question. We've got Ukraine going to hell in a hand basket. Now all of a sudden, out of the blue seemingly, Iraq is being "re-invaded" and there have been suggestions that this is all being done by forces that have been armed by the US and/or NATO. Is that in fact the case? Is the West behind this re-invasion of Iraq?

A: Indeed. However, as has happened before, the "Allies" are strange bedfellows and the alliance will not last. This situation signals great danger because it reflects the cosmic situation. Many of those in "power" do not realize how controlled they actually are nor why.

Q: (L) Okay, so let's ask the obvious question: Why are they controlled and being driven to act in these warmongering ways?

A: Cosmic justice is coming.

Q: (L) Alright then. Um...

A: They feel it like the hound of hell.

-----
A: As the changes approach, they feel the pressure but do not understand what it is. They only feel an insatiable hunger and fear that they will be left with nothing. Thus the drive to grab and destroy.

Q: (Pierre) So there's a kind of feedback loop. Those leaders feel the earth changes growing, so they become even more destructive, which in turn increases the cosmic reaction.

-----

Q: (Shijing) So, being in Arizona where we are right now, we're wondering exactly what things should we be doing... {???} according to the way everything is {???} right now.

A: Act in ways that support already initiated efforts and thereby connect energies that will attract to yourselves what is needed at the right time. If you dissipate group energy where you are then you will have to deal with the attendant blowbacks.

Q: (L) In other words, I think what it's saying is that you're wanting to get something for yourselves, and you're not willing to pay in advance. You want to be saved where you are, the way you have decided in your own minds that it should be and work out. You have put your own conditions on it. It's gotta be Arizona. It's gotta be this way, it's gotta be that way. We have to plan it out, we have to effect it. And all of that is just dissipating energies.

A: You are doing well and things around are heating up!! Not to worry though, as all is moving along well. The more help you get, the more your energy will increase and benefit those helping. For now, goodbye.
Regarding heating up and feedback loops: My thought is that it also works that way for the bad guys & that is spurring on more of these horrible acts in the looping action in addition to the original impulse to act.
I have been pondering this for a while now. I thought that all the really nasty stuff going on worldwide & almost in lock step is a way for the bad guys to "up their ratings" in the coming NWO, but feedback loop makes more sense if everyone is controlled.
Hell hounds kept the dead in and the living out. Maybe a mixed blessing there? :/

Many thanks for getting the session posted so fast Laura & co

Thanks for the session. Thinking about things discussed, I'm really wondering how destructive things will get soon - with the psychopaths' actions and the cosmic reactions feedback loop. The vast majority of the human population doesn't seem to have a clue about what's coming. We'll have to wait and see if even more suffering and destruction will wake some more of humanity up.... Very intense times we live in.

A: The ancient records speak of such things and much more. Just wait and see. You think you have seen weird?!?

Q: (Perceval) You know what? When I saw that, and I figured it may have been a meteorite doing that kind of thing, then I understood why people in the past like those reported in Baillie's book, why people could ascribe some kind of intelligence to those things.

(L) Of course.

(Perceval) But there's no evidence of them. I mean, WE haven't seen things like that. So why would anybody say it's a god, or it's alive?

(L) What about my book, “The Book of Miracles”? That book is full of some of the weirdest things!

(Andromeda) Yeah!

(L) Are we going to see things like are included in “The Book of Miracles” that I have?

A: Yes indeed!

This reminds me of other effects that comets or viruses can have on human DNA (genetic mutations), positively or negatively, and how much weirdness we will see in that area too.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27881.msg375025.html#msg375025

Thanks for an excellent session!

Thanks again for the session !

A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!
(...)

(Perceval) But it's not natural in the sense that... Because the first four words are, "You are an experiment!" So, did someone wipe the dinosaurs away so that they could seed the planet with monkeys that could turn into humans?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (Perceval) They helped it along.

(L) Yeah.

(Chu) So because we're failing, it attracts the event, either bigger event or whatever... That wouldn't happen if the experiment was going right, basically?

A: It would be much ameliorated.

Q: (Perceval) I think the important point is that we're an experiment, so it's not just about the living system. There's some element of being tweaked with, and there being some kind of hyperdimensional influence on human evolution in a negative way.

The "experiment" thing seems to echo another session (950121) :

Q: (L) We already have a one-world government is what they're saying. (T) Yes, they're just waiting to make it official somehow. (L) Let me ask. What is...
A: Has been so for long time, as you measure time.
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?
A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment. BREAK
Q: Do you have anything else to say on that subject?
A: Up to you.
Q: (T) When you say this is the ultimate secret, that we're being "protected" from by the government, are we talking about the ultimate secret of humans only here?
A: Basically.
Q: (T) The ultimate secret of the human race is that we are an experiment that other humans are conducting on the rest of us?
A: Part.
Q: (T) Okay, does the other part have to do with the Lizards?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Other aliens also?
Q: (T) Okay, so, are the humans who are running the experiment, do they know that they are part of the experiment also?
Q: (T) And they're doing this willingly?
A: They have no choice.
Q: (L) Why do they have no choice?
A: Already in progress.

Q: (T) What is the experiment about?
A: Too complicated for you to understand.

Maybe the hybrids are ready now ;)

Thanks for the session! The following discussion and dot connecting was thought provoking. In regards to the experiment, maybe it's like we're a tree branch called humanity. And the Universe is seeing if humanity fits its goals and will grow. But instead that small branch is withering. And of course as part of that experiment we have the 4D STS influence.

But that begs the question, doesn't there always need to be some 4D STS control? If STS is the default state and you need to graduate to 4D to become STO. But then there are some beings that are STO in 3D. Maybe in their past the STO beings won their battle. I'm just wondering if this dynamic of STS controlling 3D beings is pretty common across the board in the universe. Maybe humanity is just an experimental race that didn't quite work out?

In addition, you can really see the interplay between hyperdimensional and human experience. I'm not the greatest dot connector, but it is becoming really evident now. It's interesting how the C's said those things long ago, and now we are living them! Some of my fear is turning into excitement, oddly enough.

It's like 4D STS just have to cause a little stir, and then the humans go crazy. Or maybe those glitches are a result of STO and STS battles. And of course the PTB won't admit to anything non-material. So humanity is failing, but what about when the C's said that 4D STS plans will fail?

Thanks for posting this interesting session. So the planes are blinking in and out of this density over Europe? No wonder that a useful distraction is in the works - how that impacts on the political alliances remains to be seen, especially in the context of the growing global unrest. However, one may also wonder about the frequency of these events - and how often they remain unreported!

"The Book of Miracles" is fascinating - what a strange and totally captivating collection of artwork. It comes with another book which gives a bit more context to what can be seen and makes for interesting reading.

It contains many interesting examples of phenomena that have already been witnessed all over the world (e.g., sun halos, deluge). It also has a few odd examples of mutations - some are quite severe examples of human and animal deformities (with a dash of symbolism perhaps?). Since the "process" has been ongoing for a while now, we may begin to see them more frequently soon, over and above your run-of-the-mill nondescript amphibians.

A question - could somebody provide a link to the shark article, please? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, I was able to locate a loopy-meteor video in fairly good resolution. It is here:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4lnlmlDNs4

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom