Session 14 June 2014

Laura said:
A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

{I just think it's really odd that this response mentions Russia with all the stuff going on at the moment.}

I've always been intrigued by this remark and initially had the same reaction to it as you apparently do now, Laura. But after searching I have found that the USA has no less than 27 towns and villages named Moscow. So it doesn't necessarily have to be in Russia...

Source: _http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_towns_named_Moscow_are_there_in_the_US?#slide=2

Thank you guys what a session and thank you laura for as ever filling the blanks on a few points.

Thanks for the session.

A: Act in ways that support already initiated efforts and thereby connect energies that will attract to yourselves what is needed at the right time. If you dissipate group energy where you are then you will have to deal with the attendant blowbacks.

Look like key points of the session. If "supporting already initiated efforts" is crystal clear, does anyone have an idea how to interpret the "connect energies" advice in practical way?

What an interesting session, as usual. Thank you very much for sharing.

gdpetti said:
Laura said:
Reminds me of this clip from 4 Nov. 1995:
(T) They're going to have to restrict travel... (L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't! (T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas... (L) Well, yes... (T) The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?
Wasn't there already a story about some radiation leak in that area? Kitty litter problems? ;)
And it seems radioactive material/supplies are being stolen or misplaced more often such as Mexico the other day... sloppy personnel perhaps, but it doesn't hurt to have backup plans prepared to blame 'terrorists' and provide the necessary excuse for a declaration of martial law to 'safeguard' the people. Prisons could be declared the only safe place in the country and everyone should attend one soon, if they know what's good for them. :lol: And it just so happens that there are plenty of occupy, err...detention, err safety centers near you so distance isn't a factor. Always thinking of others... just not in the way we like.

I was wondering why TPTB have started again in Spain with the same old story of terrorism:

_http://www.thelocal.es/20140528/report-shows-spain-terrorism-interpol-alqaeda-eta
_http://www.thelocal.es/20140612/spain-bumps-up-terror-status-for-royal-celebrations
_http://www.12newsnow.com/story/25784997/eight-suspected-islamic-militants-arrested-in-spain
_http://www.elmundo.es/espana/2014/06/12/5399686222601d0a388b4572.html

Firstly I thought it was as a mesure to counteract the news of our steady bad economy, the situation with the new political party... but we will see.

I'm wondering if this isn't all part of what's needed for the 4dSTSers to achieve a negative 'graduation'? If 94% are only containers and the PTB want as much of a negative charge as possible within a negative feedback loop, then they are merely trying to correct past mistakes like Kantek... :O oops, that neg loop sure got out of hand or Atlantis? :rolleyes: still trying to 'fix' that plan... Hitler? :/ if they are controlling both sides of the equation, you would expect better batting averages in this ballgame, but it is an 'experiment', right? So, now we are back at the 'bottom of the ninth' inning and they send out ideas to their psychopathic puppets and all their sociopathic followers, to do anything that would send more energy into this negative feedback loop, which also helps distract those bleedthrough situations from their own puppets minds.

So, imo, when the C's say expect much, much more, it seems to imply more attempts of the 4dSTS to correct past planning errors for negative 'graduation'... too much, like Kantek, or too little, and they don't get what they seek.... perhaps Goldilocks comes in about here? ;)

Ellipse said:
Thanks for the session.

A: Act in ways that support already initiated efforts and thereby connect energies that will attract to yourselves what is needed at the right time. If you dissipate group energy where you are then you will have to deal with the attendant blowbacks.

Look like key points of the session. If "supporting already initiated efforts" is crystal clear, does anyone have an idea how to interpret the "connect energies" advice in practical way?

I think this may be related:

Laura said:
A: You are doing well and things around are heating up!! Not to worry though, as all is moving along well. The more help you get, the more your energy will increase and benefit those helping. For now, goodbye.

I interpret that it's very important to help as much as possible to Laura & the group (in whatever possible way for each other who can help) and continuing networking in a daily basis which can be useful for the whole network or for whichever small group. As it seems everything is accelerating or at least that is my impression.

Thanks to all involved for another thought provoking session! We do live in interesting times!

So according to the C's, the 'looping fireball' was nothing to do with the airshow!

Thanks for the session! :wow:

Katie Real, 11, saw a blazing light outside bedroom window in Northampton

Used laptop to film it dance in the sky for 39 seconds before it disappeared

Her mother, Fiona Fearon, 30, said: 'It looked like a ball of fire - it was weird'

She called local airfield the next day but they said they knew nothing about it

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2648504/Moment-schoolgirl-films-mysterious-dancing-fireball-doing-loop-loop-outside-bedroom-window-it.html#ixzz33i2DYVKo

https://youtu.be/oN03lJ12Jf8
Laura
Some sort of plasma phenomenon following a spiraling charge trail? (Not technical terms here, but I hope you get what I mean.)
Keit
It's very possible that it's some sort of plasma phenomenon, or maybe it's also something else. See the following article on SOTT for more theories.
http://www.sott.net/article/280077-A-case-for-the-connection-between-cosmic-and-paranormal-phenomena-Mysterious-dancing-fireball-captured-on-camera-in-Northampton-UK

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34964.msg497272.html#msg497272

Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014

(Pierre) With the plane, it's visible because there are tracking devices...

(L) That just happens to be something that attracts a lot of attention. And they couldn't cover it up because there were so many air traffic controllers watching and witnessing.

(Perceval) It also depends on what the source of this phenomenon is. It's bleedthrough, or some kind of electromagnetic weirdness, or whatever... And that might not just have the effect of making an airplane disappear, but...

A: Bleedthroughs are EM phenomena.

Q: (L) So, all kinds of EM phenomena... I mean, like even those weird noises with the storms.

(Andromeda) And the looping fireball...

(Pierre) Oh yeah! And lightning strikes hitting cars, weird explosions that nobody hears, um...

(Perceval) Strange sounds.

(Pierre) And it seems that electromagnetic phenomena are perceivable manifestations in our density of bleedthrough {of things going on at 4D}.

(L) Yeah. Oh, the circular fireball. What about this circular fireball? Was it a kind of firecracker?

A: No

Q: (L) Okay. Was it an electromagnetic phenomenon also?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Was there any material substance, i.e. was it a chunk of rock or a meteorite?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it was a meteorite caught in some kind of EM... loopy trap?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Loopy trap is now an official...

(L) … technical term!

(Pierre) Yeah, it was spiraling. There was an electric field, and a magnetic field, and...

A: The ancient records speak of such things and much more. Just wait and see. You think you have seen weird?!?

Q: (Perceval) You know what? When I saw that, and I figured it may have been a meteorite doing that kind of thing, then I understood why people in the past like those reported in Baillie's book, why people could ascribe some kind of intelligence to those things.

(L) Of course.

(Perceval) But there's no evidence of them. I mean, WE haven't seen things like that. So why would anybody say it's a god, or it's alive?

(L) What about my book, “The Book of Miracles”? That book is full of some of the weirdest things!

(Andromeda) Yeah!

(L) Are we going to see things like are included in “The Book of Miracles” that I have?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(L) Well that's going to be fun.

(Perceval) I can't wait to hear what the official explanation for them is...

(L) It's gonna get WILD...

(Perceval) That's a new rocket that we developed to go in loops in the sky! And then explode on itself! It's a new technology. It's the Russians!

(L) Let me see if everything I had here is covered...

(Perceval) It's Putin inside a new spaceship!

(L) Okay, my questions are done.

Thank you very much for sharing! :flowers:

Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014

(Chu) I have a question. Linked to the beginning of the session... Starting with dinosaurs, if humans can bring so many disasters to themselves like the Roman civilization, how come there were cometary impacts in the past? So, my theory is there's gotta be something else. Either these things are gonna happen no matter what and people get crazy and start acting in all these weird ways because they sense that something is coming, or/and possibly combined with...

A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!

Q: (Pierre) That's what you wrote in your book. You wrote the dinosaurs were swept away because evolutionarily speaking, they didn't go the right way. Then there is a natural reaction that favors the "right" evolution...

(L) And it's still a natural reaction. We're not that much different from the dinosaurs.

(Chu) So we're bringing it onto ourselves because...

(L) We're part of the living system, and...

(Perceval) But it's not natural in the sense that... Because the first four words are, "You are an experiment!" So, did someone wipe the dinosaurs away so that they could seed the planet with monkeys that could turn into humans?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (Perceval) They helped it along.

(L) Yeah.

This reminds me:
Renaissance said:
Pierre said:
Anthony said:
So if I got it right, it's not that the radars had glitches, but that the planes actually
disappeared for a while?

That's the way I understood it too. For a while, the planes were not in our reality any more but, unlike MH370 they eventually came back.

I was wondering if they did indeed all come back. Since they were military planes it may have been easier to covered up if they didn't?

Can you imagine what major scrambling they would have had to do if all the 'glitched' aircraft hadn't shown back up?! :shock:
Yes, that could fry their brains!

herondancer said:
Pierre said:
Anthony said:
So if I got it right, it's not that the radars had glitches, but that the planes actually
disappeared for a while?

That's the way I understood it too. For a while, the planes were not in our reality any more but, unlike MH370 they eventually came back.

Whoah. Makes you think twice about getting on an airplane. Is there was a way to get times and locations of the different events? Plotting them might turn up some sort of pattern.

Q: (Data) Are such phenomena only limited to flights?

A: Of course not! Have you been paying attention?

Makes you think twice about getting on a airplane and ... :huh:

Thank you for sharing. Very much appreciated.

casper said:
And what is evolution?
One big experiment,but by whom?

The same question crossed my mind. When on a previous session the Cs first mentioned that we were an experiment, I assumed that the experimenters were 4D STS and the goal of the experiment was perhaps to see how they could achieve a perfect control system by enslaving the human race via their own free will. However, the fragment below sort of suggests that the experiment consists in finding a right formula for evolution, and we are failing at it.

(Chu) I have a question. Linked to the beginning of the session... Starting with dinosaurs, if humans can bring so many disasters to themselves like the Roman civilization, how come there were cometary impacts in the past? So, my theory is there's gotta be something else. Either these things are gonna happen no matter what and people get crazy and start acting in all these weird ways because they sense that something is coming, or/and possibly combined with...

A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!

Q: (Pierre) That's what you wrote in your book. You wrote the dinosaurs were swept away because evolutionarily speaking, they didn't go the right way. Then there is a natural reaction that favors the "right" evolution...

(L) And it's still a natural reaction. We're not that much different from the dinosaurs.

(Chu) So we're bringing it onto ourselves because...

(L) We're part of the living system, and...

(Perceval) But it's not natural in the sense that... Because the first four words are, "You are an experiment!" So, did someone wipe the dinosaurs away so that they could seed the planet with monkeys that could turn into humans?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (Perceval) They helped it along.

(L) Yeah.

(Chu) So because we're failing, it attracts the event, either bigger event or whatever... That wouldn't happen if the experiment was going right, basically?

A: It would be much ameliorated.

So is the experimenter something or someone higher than the 4D STS bunch, perhaps even STO? Or is it a combination of different agendas, and if so what are they trying to learn or achieve with the experiment?

Here is the fragment of the previous session:

Session 21 January 1995

Q: (L) We already have a one-world government is what they're saying. (T) Yes, they're just waiting to make it official somehow. (L) Let me ask. What is...

A: Has been so for long time, as you measure time.

Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.

FWIW, it can also be understood as an experiment by and for the universe. The universe tries different options to the fulfillment of the learning experience. If one experiment fails, that's a lesson learned, and another experiment is initiated with different parameters. Experiments in this context would be an exploration of a hyperspace of possibilities.

miguel said:
Ellipse said:
Thanks for the session.

I think this may be related:

Laura said:
A: You are doing well and things around are heating up!! Not to worry though, as all is moving along well. The more help you get, the more your energy will increase and benefit those helping. For now, goodbye.

I interpret that it's very important to help as much as possible to Laura & the group (in whatever possible way for each other who can help) and continuing networking in a daily basis which can be useful for the whole network or for whichever small group. As it seems everything is accelerating or at least that is my impression.

You connect energies by supporting already initiated efforts, at least that's how it reads to me. The Chateau and Tobacco House crews are putting their efforts into a bunch of different projects, and by helping them and becoming more involved with them you are adding your energy to theirs which creates more opportunities for things to happen. Or so I think.

This was the part that stuck out to me as well, as I've been wanting and thinking of ways to give more energy to the group.

Back
Top Bottom