Session 14 June 2014

Thank you for sharing. Really interesting topics and also commentary.

I thought the article about the 'aircraft disappearing from radar' might be a hoax several days ago when I first saw it. Looked more closely and indeed, it wasn't. Reminds me of when I was at the grocery store months back, going about things as usual, everything around me seemingly normal-and then looking up at the TV near the check out lane and on the news is the latest news coverage of the missing Malaysian Airlines airplane. Bizarre feeling, especially since I believe it was not too long after reading the March 22nd session on this topic.

findit said:
Thanks for the ongoing sessions! Things are definitely heating up here on the BBM and I'm sure there is going to be plenty to talk about with each passing day. The sessions are thought-provoking and are like a compass in these strange and wild times.
Looking forward to more topics and discussions! ;)
Things are heating up but definitely not fast enough. I doubt whether we can expect noticeable changes faster than in a year. I mean such changes that will be noticeable by society as a whole, changes that will cause a global panic.

thank you all for sharing!!!

I'm also trying to get a sort of community going here in Estonia. We seem to be naturally fitted for that as we have a pub with accommodation and we seem to be naturally ready to take more people in and also get some food on the table. Was thinking of ordering some all around Do it yourself guide books to help with everything. Any suggestions?

I was also thinking about communication. In worst case scenarios there won't be any ways for that right? Maybe i have missed something as i have not been very active on the forum since ever because i've always thought that i need to get up to speed with everything first. As the material is just so vast, getting there really seems far fetched :) Should we like share the adresses of our communities or something like that so as to anybody coming through or on the way can stop by or just stay for the night or more. I was just reading the manuscript with the Finns and i know that we are just a day away from that group. depending on which way they're coming of course.

Just a thought.

Joy Shared said:
Here's the Shark Article

http://www.sott.net/article/280128-A-mysterious-animal-ate-an-entire-9-foot-great-white-shark

Thanks for the link, Joy Shared and Drazen!

And that reminds me of what Laura said in the latest Sott Talk Radio Show:

Laura said:
It really is liberating and it really is an interesting time to be alive, it's like Charles Dickens said: ''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." And that's kind of what we're in right now. The best of times in many respects, and also the worst of times in many respects. And I guess it depends on what's deep inside you, how you see it ultimately and whether or not, that seeing and that belief inside you contributes to a positive outcome or a negative outcome. If you just believe you're a failure, that nothing you want or think should happen, is ever gonna happen, then obviously it's going to make your brain hurt to think about it, because that's just the way it is. But if deep inside you have this self-esteem, and even if your life has been brutal to you since you were born, you still keep getting back up and keep getting back up, people like that, who keep getting back up and recreate themselves no matter what the world does to them, they have some kind of self-esteem. Those are the people of the future!

So true, but so hard to follow for many, not only for those decent with a soul but still embedded in lies, but for the awakened old souls sometimes as well...

Corvinus said:
If one experiment fails, that's a lesson learned, and another experiment is initiated with different parameters.

Or maybe it is another way around, lesson not learned, perimeters stay the same and the lesson is repeated?

Some times maybe, but not forever, I think. After all, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results." And the Universe is neither crazy nor dumb - so if the experiment has a "goal" of any kind, I'd expect some variation. Also, I think the Universe is just too creative to repeat the exact same thing over and over.

It looks to me like the experiment has repeated many times throughout human history already, with minor variations in the parameters. (Different civilizations, same dynamics, same outcomes.) Given that, I'd think the Universe would eventually try another design - the old one has already had a very extensive trial - probably keeping whatever good fruits the old one yielded.

1000 Thank You's to all who participated in bringing this information & also sharing the enlightenment. The SOTT' S "Earth Changes in an Electric Universe: Is climate change really man-made?", was a fantastic listen. The discussion on making people's brain hurt is something that happens on a regular basis in my community. Those who are "open" to new or different ideas seem to suffer less brain pain while those who are "comfortable" in the illusion are usually those whose brains hurt when the info goes against "what they believe".

Again I give much "Thanks" for your strength, energy & resources you have committed to continue on in spite of various challenges. Without your willingness we would be in a worse state of being.

I think with what we know so far we can not compete with the competition,but we can alleviate some events.Some of you that can satisfied,but whether you have ever seen with your own eyes what a men can make a another man in anger?If those things are going now,what will just be when the wave comes?Make me afraid!

Cassiopeia's have said that the process of prediction always breaks on the mathematical process,which is the only universal real languages.How many answers that they gave us perhaps unintentionally misunderstood?
They say that all Indeed,the illusion is reality and illusion are expanding our consciousness and until he was withdrawn from the illusion on time,we will not improvement.It is only a time an illusion,given the expansion of consciousness is it an illusion and who is the chief scientist in the universe who pulls all the strings?Creator?Creator of what?

Change will come and I believe it will come to panics.You have to be confident,but one that is stronger that oppresses.

Kasia said:
So true, but so hard to follow for many, not only for those decent with a soul but still embedded in lies, but for the awakened old souls sometimes as well...

Yes it can be, and I think that's where the strength of the network comes in. By helping and supporting one another, we can lighten the load each single person needs to carry.

I believe it was Ra who said life 'under the veil', here in 3dsts, was 100x more vivid.... wasn't that Ra? whoever.... put up that disconnect in the mind making it 'complex' and 100x? That's gotta be rather 'tempting' for STO types... 'no pain, no gain', right? And utilizing the 'as above, so below' analogy, this 'lesson' would be a shared opportunity with our current 'dark' shepherds, as well as their own in Orion proper... and since the Dracos want to switch forms anyway, and it really doesn't matter where, when nor how.

100X... :halo:
Seems like a different kind of gold, and then exactly who is holding the door open for whom? Gravity been berry, berry good to me! ;D
Add in the whole 'honor/duty' responsibility thing and who wouldn't want to wander in for a little bit? :cool2:
Sort of like that Irish adage of coming into a bar and finding a fight in progress and inquiring if this was a family fight or could anyone join in? :)
If not for their tunnel vision, the STSers could see that their party was being crashed.

They feel it, but can't see it, as they don't want to.... 'as above, so below'... just like us here in Sleepyville, and the entire puppet show as well before they find their show has been cancelled.

100x... for every density as well in our short wave cycle ... add in the whole end-times grand finale and 100 times the fun! :lol:
Simply irresistible for those crazy wanderers, always looking for a thrill ride... helping others of course... :rolleyes:

gdpetti said:
If not for their tunnel vision, the STSers could see that their party was being crashed.

After each recent cyclical catastrophie the same ponerogenic / SDS system was re-instituted. In addition the 4D overlord seem to have a plan for the after-Wave:

we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body.

Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

Will their plan succeed? I guess it's open and the outcome will depend, among other things, on our choices.

Some times maybe, but not forever, I think. After all, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results." And the Universe is neither crazy nor dumb - so if the experiment has a "goal" of any kind, I'd expect some variation. Also, I think the Universe is just too creative to repeat the exact same thing over and over.

It looks to me like the experiment has repeated many times throughout human history already, with minor variations in the parameters. (Different civilizations, same dynamics, same outcomes.) Given that, I'd think the Universe would eventually try another design - the old one has already had a very extensive trial - probably keeping whatever good fruits the old one yielded.

I was thinking when mentioning perimeters more in a terms of lessons staying the same which means conditions for the lessons are much or less same such as social conditions, politics, etc... You are right that there are variations you mentioned above but in the end looking from broader picture it is more or less the same thing, different package same thing. Variations are minor factor while catalyst enviroment is more important. Individual who is working on self tries to be independent from outside influences and get under inside influences, so even if the outside is all the same he would not remember it in new lifetimes and would try to become free because it is all the same in a way no matter of variations and they are irrelevant for his growth. Yes there would be variations as you said: different civilizations, technology, etc, ...( is it there Atlantis or NATO it is irrelevant, with all the ancient knowledge available results were not much different then today because of "human nature", today if there was that knowledge and abbilities present would anything change for majority or would they be even more power hungry? History repeating itself) but the criteria stays the same for all in terms of lessons which every one has to learn to get to new level, there is no making it easier through variations because lessons not passed do not go away. That is at least as I see it. Hope I explained it more to make it understandable.

Will their plan succeed? I guess it's open and the outcome will depend, among other things, on our choices.

I think it is never good thing to generalize, there is grey area. Some will make it, some won t, success of some does not mean success for all, and failure for some does not mean failure for all. And in that sense I agree that it depends on individual choices because time for some global change for better for all of humanity has long passed, if you can consider some of them human at all anymore.

Back
Top Bottom