Session 14 June 2014

goyacobol said:
WIN 52 said:
A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!

So, it has taken us roughly a million years to get here. There is a native North American Indian legend that tells of a flower in the forest becoming a shining star.

We are volunteers for an experiment!

In terms of the objective, how are we doing?

WIN 52,

Since we probably don't know the "objective" for the big experiment I would think we will have to "wait and see". As for the forum's objective I think we have a long way to go and we should keep "flapping" the "butterfly wings". What do you think? :/

Yes, apparently our spiritual bodies have a set a set of wings. I imagine flapping them, at times.

WIN 52 said:
goyacobol said:
WIN 52 said:
A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!

So, it has taken us roughly a million years to get here. There is a native North American Indian legend that tells of a flower in the forest becoming a shining star.

We are volunteers for an experiment!

In terms of the objective, how are we doing?

WIN 52,

Since we probably don't know the "objective" for the big experiment I would think we will have to "wait and see". As for the forum's objective I think we have a long way to go and we should keep "flapping" the "butterfly wings". What do you think? :/

Yes, apparently our spiritual bodies have a set a set of wings. I imagine flapping them, at times.

Thank you for that "image". The Cs say we should use our imagination. That's a vivid one to think about. :)

Read Bryant Shiller's book "The 5th Option" for some possible clues about the objectives of the experiment.

Laura said:
Read Bryant Shiller's book "The 5th Option" for some possible clues about the objectives of the experiment.

Laura,

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered The 5th Option. I can always use more possibilities. :)

While I was at it I ordered another one of your books for balance. ;)

Hello Rhythmik,

I just did and the search results for query MH370 information show up 10 page.
You can use top right box for “Search”

(Chu) I have a question. Linked to the beginning of the session... Starting with dinosaurs, if humans can bring so many disasters to themselves like the Roman civilization, how come there were cometary impacts in the past? So, my theory is there's gotta be something else. Either these things are gonna happen no matter what and people get crazy and start acting in all these weird ways because they sense that something is coming, or/and possibly combined with...

Q: (Pierre) That's what you wrote in your book. You wrote the dinosaurs were swept away because evolutionarily speaking, they didn't go the right way. Then there is a natural reaction that favors the "right" evolution...

(L) And it's still a natural reaction. We're not that much different from the dinosaurs.

(Chu) So we're bringing it onto ourselves because...

(L) We're part of the living system, and...

(Perceval) But it's not natural in the sense that... Because the first four words are, "You are an experiment!" So, did someone wipe the dinosaurs away so that they could seed the planet with monkeys that could turn into humans?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (Perceval) They helped it along.

(L) Yeah.

(Chu) So because we're failing, it attracts the event, either bigger event or whatever... That wouldn't happen if the experiment was going right, basically?

A: It would be much ameliorated.

Q: (Perceval) I think the important point is that we're an experiment, so it's not just about the living system. There's some element of being tweaked with, and there being some kind of hyperdimensional influence on human evolution in a negative way.

Just re-reading this and thought that the dinosaurs might have been designed as an "ancestor" of a planned future race that would be lizard-like in appearance. Like instead of upright humans from apes, upright lizards from dinosaurs (that's why T-rex walked upright and had shortened arms). But it didn't work out for whatever reason, so they changed it up for apes into humans.

Just re-reading this and thought that the dinosaurs might have been designed as an "ancestor" of a planned future race that would be lizard-like in appearance. Like instead of upright humans from apes, upright lizards from dinosaurs (that's why T-rex walked upright and had shortened arms). But it didn't work out for whatever reason, so they changed it up for apes into humans.
I also thought of something similar, and even that intelligent lizards existed then.

Velociraptors, for example, seem to have collaborative habits and were intelligent in the sense of learning ability.

I suppose that the knowledge of the development of that time line, could not be satisfactory evolutionarily speaking (relative to individual and planetary soul) which could decide that in "higher" instances create a different time line.

So who is "they"? Does this mean that we are an experiment for 4D STS? Does this mean that we (physical humans) were "intelligently designed" by STO, and then the "experiment" was hijacked by STS?

Does this mean that we (physical humans) were "intelligently designed" by STO, and then the "experiment" was hijacked by STS?
The sessions regarding D’Ankhiar as the origin planet for STO humans would suggest this. Note that Ra also refers to 4D STS as “crusaders” and “conquerors”, so it’s possible that they assist 4D STO with the experiment in some way, with a view to accruing all the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom