Session 14 June 2014

Windmill knight said:
The same question crossed my mind. When on a previous session the Cs first mentioned that we were an experiment, I assumed that the experimenters were 4D STS and the goal of the experiment was perhaps to see how they could achieve a perfect control system by enslaving the human race via their own free will. However, the fragment below sort of suggests that the experiment consists in finding a right formula for evolution, and we are failing at it.

Experiment comes from the Latin experiri, 'to try'. One definition: "a course of action tentatively adopted without being sure of the eventual outcome". In the grand scheme of things, maybe the entire universe is an experiment. Set up the parameters with certain goals in mind, throw in some free will, and see what happens. The universe does seem weighted in certain directions. For example, looking at evolution, we see a steady increase in complexity and consciousness. Fine tuning of the 'universal constants' also may suggest some foresight on the part of the cosmos. In other words, the universe may have certain goals or outcomes 'in mind'. But it's a free will universe. Every piece has some degree, however limited, of free will. We can influence each other and be influenced, but in the end it's up to us. The more options we have, the more errors we can make, the greater potential to do evil (i.e., act against the 'grand plan'). And if we aren't aligned with the inherent goals of the cosmos, we may be instruments of our own destruction, based on the parameters set up to run the experiment.

Laura said:
dugdeep said:
Thanks for sharing the session!

I'm glad they added some insight to the whole shark business. I had a feeling it probably had something to do with underwater volcanism. Although I have to admit I was kind of partial to the idea that it was eaten by a Kraken :lol:

I was in the Kraken's corner too! I was SOOOO disappointed!

I was a Kraken's fan too. :(

1984 said:
Renaissance said:
Pierre said:
Anthony said:
So if I got it right, it's not that the radars had glitches, but that the planes actually
disappeared for a while?

That's the way I understood it too. For a while, the planes were not in our reality any more but, unlike MH370 they eventually came back.

I was wondering if they did indeed all come back. Since they were military planes it may have been easier to covered up if they didn't?

Can you imagine what major scrambling they would have had to do if all the 'glitched' aircraft hadn't shown back up?! :shock:

They sure would. Plus people were already curious about Flight 370, so having a phenomenon like this pop up repeatedly could lead to a breakdown of all sorts of illusions.

Just to clarify I was thinking if there might have been a few that didn't make it back, if they might have been able to cover that up.

Thank you for the session Laura and crew. :)

(L) Were these hyperdimensional or 4D bleedthrough glitches?
A: Yes. Just like Flight 370.
If flights keeps disappearing, only choice they have is to shut down the air travel. That means literally going back to 100 years back wards.

Q: (Data) Are such phenomena only limited to flights?
A: Of course not! Have you been paying attention?
Adding electronic glitches can change our current life style instantly. Loopy trap is a very interesting phenomenon.

Thanks for interesting session!Very informative!

Q: (Shijing) Okay. I don't know if it's worth asking what is within my control. Given what...

A: That's the problem: your control. It is lacking when it comes to yourself, and excessive when it comes to her.

Great inside for me!

Windmill knight said:
casper said:
And what is evolution?
One big experiment,but by whom?

The same question crossed my mind. When on a previous session the Cs first mentioned that we were an experiment, I assumed that the experimenters were 4D STS and the goal of the experiment was perhaps to see how they could achieve a perfect control system by enslaving the human race via their own free will. However, the fragment below sort of suggests that the experiment consists in finding a right formula for evolution, and we are failing at it.

(Chu) So because we're failing, it attracts the event, either bigger event or whatever... That wouldn't happen if the experiment was going right, basically?

A: It would be much ameliorated.

It would seem that both parties, STS and STO have interest, presence and stake at the lab table in this 3D experiment of theirs. STO cannot stop STS from participating because A) through an exercise of our own free will we have more of less permitted them access (vis a vis chasing the pot of gold and adopting their selfish attitude towards life) and B) in ways we could probably never fully appreciate as 3Ders, their involvement is necessary - as if for the experiment to be complete it must be in vivo (taking all aspects of existence into account), in vitro just wouldn't cut it.

Their response does indicate we are not passing a certain threshold that STO would like, but that "going the way of the dinosaurs" is not necessarily an indication of failure. At some point, the lab table must be swept clean and a new experiment started. To continue the analogy further, perhaps if STS involvement in the experiment was not so high, the STO scientists would have more time/energy available to a more proper cleanup. The way things are going, it sounds like a few choice pockets of the experiment might receive personal attention from them, but then the whole table gets picked up from one end and dumped into the bin (from a physical perspective).

Brings to mind the idea of the returning 'Gods', such as Osiris, Tialoc, Shiva, perhaps Khidr, etc, who were all regularly portrayed as having green aspects. Mythologists repeatedly put this down to that innocuous catch all safety net, the 'fertility' deity. The contradictory fact that so many were also equated with calamity, plague, strange occurrences in the sky, lightening, deluge, explosions, etc seems to have been neither here nor there. Well these green gods were clearly the EMF 'Gods', (green discharge display being a reported state for many incoming bolides), forces of seeming supernatural intelligence performing extraordinary displays in the sky along the lines we are witnessing today. Most likely the ancients, knowing of the cosmic connection, understood that in many ways these bodies, interacting with EM forces, are actually conductors of high cosmic intelligence/information which can also be directed further by forces beyond the limits of our density, especially when the veil thins. Green skinned Osiris signifies something far more fascinating than his oft repeated corn god aspect!

A really great session. Thank you all.

Sorry to hear your bedroom is not finished Laura. Anything needs doing, just say. I’m about to be at a loose end and will happily shift bricks, plaster walls, paint and decorate, so as to get you back comfortable in your own bed! :)

Yes,... Thank You, Laura, Cs and Everyone involved with the transcripts and getting them on-line.

Anyway,.... when 370 wasn't found on the second day I started wondering if it would be found in India or Africa...like magic just sitting there...re-appeared. But, how could that be explained (If it were discovered).

Then books like Gurdjieff's Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson and Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness came into my mind like a blend of both books. One, I think G's book is probably close or as real as anything we know that we don't know. Two, Preston's book seems like something that could, would, did happen.

Then...These plains blink off the radar for (25 min) ! <snip> "A total of 13 aircraft suddenly vanished off radars for about 25 minutes on two occasions" Two Occasions!?!? and then <snip> " the problem was most likely to do with interference between the aircraft transponders and the ground." !?!?....Well, I'm not feelin' it. http://rt.com/news/165636-aircraft-disappear-radfars-austria/

Anyway, If G had an insight to our past and we know about some things that go on now and probably only the old and outdated stuff at that.... What might they have come up with now?
Think what a new and improved (Delta T antenna) could do.
http://surbrook.devermore.com/herosource/pulp_hero/montauk/the_montauk_project.pdf

Many thanks for the new session! :)

Lockdown on air travel and electronic glitches could be an incentive for the PTB and STS forces to move the chess pieces into place in their favour as fast as they can, yes. Ground contro and all in mind, pun intended.

Approaching Infinity said:
Windmill knight said:

Experiment comes from the Latin experiri, 'to try'. One definition: "a course of action tentatively adopted without being sure of the eventual outcome". In the grand scheme of things, maybe the entire universe is an experiment. Set up the parameters with certain goals in mind, throw in some free will, and see what happens. The universe does seem weighted in certain directions. For example, looking at evolution, we see a steady increase in complexity and consciousness. Fine tuning of the 'universal constants' also may suggest some foresight on the part of the cosmos. In other words, the universe may have certain goals or outcomes 'in mind'. But it's a free will universe. Every piece has some degree, however limited, of free will. We can influence each other and be influenced, but in the end it's up to us. The more options we have, the more errors we can make, the greater potential to do evil (i.e., act against the 'grand plan'). And if we aren't aligned with the inherent goals of the cosmos, we may be instruments of our own destruction, based on the parameters set up to run the experiment.

I think that its more in the direction that AI pointed out. Rather than a "right" way of evolving being the determinant for extinction/sucess of a species, maybe its more due to the ability of a given species to grow within the confines of a ever changing system, sometimes subtly, sometimes in more abrupt ways. Perhaps there is no right evolution, just one that conforms with the current parameters of the experiment.
Now... what parameters are these?
Getting to know the parameters seems to be part of the 3D to 4D learning curve, or so I think.

Viv said:

You can see illustrations here;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+book+of+miracles+illustrations&rlz=1C1PCTG_enGB427GB427&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=6SKfU-uoMIGyPP

Edit=quote

Thanks, talk about the heavens opening up!

Approaching Infinity said:
Experiment comes from the Latin experiri, 'to try'. One definition: "a course of action tentatively adopted without being sure of the eventual outcome". In the grand scheme of things, maybe the entire universe is an experiment. Set up the parameters with certain goals in mind, throw in some free will, and see what happens. The universe does seem weighted in certain directions.
So at this point we are mostly speculating as to who are behind the experiment, and what the exact nature of it is, it would seem. Would it be a good idea to ask the Cs to elaborate on both of these topics (who/what is behind it, and what exactly is the facet being tested)?

mkrnhr said:
FWIW, it can also be understood as an experiment by and for the universe. The universe tries different options to the fulfillment of the learning experience. If one experiment fails, that's a lesson learned, and another experiment is initiated with different parameters. Experiments in this context would be an exploration of a hyperspace of possibilities.

I was thinking that we're an experiment from both the Universe and the STS forces (and maybe some other
critters and/or forces?)

They co-opted the initial plans of the Universe, because we chose to switch to short-wave
cycle. And now we're stuck and keep repeating the same loop over again, because, as our
history shows, we keep blowing up. I wonder how 'long' the Universe is going to let this go on.

Thank you for the session. I was wondering about that whole ECM affair.

In all fairness, I really thought... hoped, that a bigger sea creature ate the shark. I too was in the Kraken corner. But alas. Still if the Cs answer is correct it points the warming of the upper ocean. Does this happen in isolated areas, or on a larger scale? I haven't heard anyone talk about this or seen any data on the matter, so it's a blank zone for me.

Back
Top Bottom