Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

What I mean to question is this: XLM and ALGO and XRP seem to be base level transaction facilitators which are going to make it all the way through to 2023 and beyond. But does that really mean they go to the moon in value or are they just cogs in the new system? Or, Is the real value is in the tokens that function in the next layer above: the transactions and interactions themselves. Aren't XRP, XLM etc designed to make transacting cheap, quick and easy? Maybe this is a bad metaphor, but is the big money in: 1. building the highways or 2. in charging fees to use the highway or 3. selling the cars and trucks or 4. selling the gas to run the cars or 5. taxing the whole system?

And let's not forget that building this new system involves crashing/abandoning the old one. (what could possibly go wrong?)
At least officially, anyway.

Wow - with so few actual printed paper dollars, could real physically printed USD or Euros gain a popular grassroots value?! LOL! Could paper currency become a new kind of physical Dogecoin? LOL!! oh that is funny. Wouldn't that be just like the law of unintended consequences!

But anyway, so XLM is .35 cents or whatever..But there has to be some arbitrary revaluation of all assets into the new system at some point in the future. Wouldn't it be possible that XLM stays at .35 cents?

The bigger question, IMO, is what cryptos will remain outside ISO 20022 but still have value and remain a kind of black market transaction sphere, especially for people who might get boxed out of the system due to their non-compliance? - What crypto verse is truly independent and free? Is there really one now? Bjorn, that is what I meant to ask your opinion on or knowledge of.

I mean, the real problem is this: if you can't use any of these new assets to transact unless you kiss the emperors ring, what good are they going to do you if you refuse to kiss the aforementioned arse? (in whatever form that takes, i.e. chips n' jabs or whatevs)

there again - totally 3rd D thinking - but hey, this is where we are and it's the topic of this thread

What I mean to question is this: XLM and ALGO and XRP seem to be base level transaction facilitators which are going to make it all the way through to 2023 and beyond. But does that really mean they go to the moon in value or are they just cogs in the new system?

Ever looked at Nano, INSTANT transactions. ZERO fees. It should be in top 10. But it isn't. And so there are other coins that should have a much higher market value. There is hardly any rationality to today’s crypto prices. So it is not possible to say for sure whether these coins will go to the moon. But I do own XRP. There is a chance that if they win the said lawsuit, it will pop up. But whether I stick with it, I still have to think about that. (Buy the rumor, sell the news.)

But should this infracture on which these coins operate really be the desired preference among the PTB. Then there is an absolute chance that they will go to the moon. Perhaps I'll stick around.

And let's not forget that building this new system involves crashing/abandoning the old one. (what could possibly go wrong?)
At least officially, anyway.

I think it will go wrong. Your best bet will be a good network, A large food supply, and gold/silver. I expect that when SHTF crypto eventually fails. Especially with a solar storm strong enough that can disrupt the total electricity grid. This is all temporary.

I mean, the real problem is this: if you can't use any of these new assets to transact unless you kiss the emperors ring, what good are they going to do you if you refuse to kiss the aforementioned arse? (in whatever form that takes, i.e. chips n' jabs or whatevs)

I think that's the whole point of digital payment system. Any dissident with a push of a button is out.

The bigger question, IMO, is what cryptos will remain outside ISO 20022 but still have value and remain a kind of black market transaction sphere, especially for people who might get boxed out of the system due to their non-compliance? - What crypto verse is truly independent and free? Is there really one now? Bjorn, that is what I meant to ask your opinion on or knowledge of.

At the end of the day, NONE. I think Crypto is also at the mercy of the Elite. No matter what the people think. When they want to shut it down, they will. When they want to change it to their will, they will. To what extent they have already done so or plan to do so. I don't know.

That said, should they really want to put an end to crypto they're not directly pulling the plug out of it themselves, of course. Because they don't want to bring that anger on themselves. Their best option is to sabotage it. A cyber attack, or something alike. Maybe they'll even blame Russia. Although I have my doubts. The popularity of crypto may also make a possible global digital payment system popular. And that is exactly what the PTB have in mind. I honestly think they will try to tweak it to their own design. Perhaps they are already trying to do that.

OSIT.

It strikes me Bhelmet that you have a lot of knowledge about the economic system and crypto. I also think you're more down-to-earth than I am here. It's probably harder for me because I'm trying to make a profit out of it. But I don't know, maybe you own some cryptos too.

I think you made good points. Thanks.

Of course I play the crypto game. I have the metals too. But Here is a hunch: The PTB players like to do their deals with laundered money and hidden transactions back room off budget. Blockchain IS more transparent. So I think the existence of a “deep blockchain” (lol) or some kind of 2ndary unregulated market for the billionaires to make deals is likely to exist or be created. Deep Chain? The Dark Block? I do appreciate your pessimism about the egalitarian hope of crypto being some new financial utopia. New boss = old boss. I agree. So my musing is wondering if the future dark chain or hidden Black ops funds Transfer system is already here masquerading as something else. And I am thinking that would be a coin to set aside. A true privacy coin that can still function outside of iso 20022.

What I mean to question is this: XLM and ALGO and XRP seem to be base level transaction facilitators which are going to make it all the way through to 2023 and beyond. But does that really mean they go to the moon in value or are they just cogs in the new system?

hey Bhelmet, My understanding at-least for Xrp is that its the native token for the XRP ledger. It will be used as a bridge currency so transactions will move through it. The actual goal of ripple is to be the next reserve currency. And if we move into a one world government scenario, cross border payments will be a thing of the past. Theres a lot of conspiracy around both XLM and XRP. And i certainly could be wrong. But the stated use case for XRP is for all the money, XLM is for retail. If you have quadrillions of dollars tied up in on demand liquidity, XRP it will certainly rise.

Another interesting thing to note is Valhil capital has put a tender or contract to the federal reserve for an XRP buy back. They say it will range from 10.000 to 35,000 per coin. This is due to essentially the idea that XRP isn't meant for retail, its meant for the derivatives markets and replacing the Nostro Vostro accounts etc. The supply for XRP is 100 billion. about 50 is still in ripple escrow being released periodically.

I'm not too sure about Algo, but I have been paying a lot of attention to XRP and stella. With the green new deal being pushed through and CBDCs being in their trial phase for countries around the world both coins meet the energy requirement, the scaling requirement for this purpose. So it's in a position to have massive adoption.

Palau has just agreed to have their CBDC be made on the XRP ledger. and this whilst its in a law suite with the SEC. I do think it will accumulate value and whilst its interoperable with other coins, as XRP is the native token, trades from different CBDCs and Crypto will move through it.

But anyway, so XLM is .35 cents or whatever..But there has to be some arbitrary revaluation of all assets into the new system at some point in the future. Wouldn't it be possible that XLM stays at .35 cents?

I dont think so. I think XLM will be used on the front end for retail and XRP will be used on the backend for Banks. Could be wrong, but I think both of these will hold a level of value that will be mind blowing. Whether we are allowed to keep the value or use it, who knows.

I came to the conclusion that crypto was just a trojan horse to get the digital control system in place. Im not sure what will be around in a few years but i don't particularly want to bet against the bankers. I understand the anti government angle of money. Wealth that is out their jurisdiction, away from their control and private. I get it but is it really possible with whats going on? Either way time will tell. Appreciate the discussion!

What do you guys think? Hype or real?

I had gotten into LRC (loopring) only because of the rumors that they were partnering with GME (gamestop). More and more info has gotten out since then and it looks to me that this could actually be true (See reddit page) Good page to inform yourself about it.

Last 30 days LRC grew with 426.0% but on this rumor alone.

A big announcement will follow soon.

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-30 om 14.03.43.png
If true, 100/200% profit after the announcement in a few hours will probably be in reach. It depends on how hard LRC explodes then. But I think I'll get out and then take my winnings. Unless it looks like that one is really going to the moon. I still have to think about it.

I thought, maybe one to keep an eye on.

Btw, I've had it with the Elite and their megalomaniac visions of world domination. Today they once again crashed the market, this time with a BS new corona variant.

How easy will it be to make money in the stock market or in crypto without these psychotic losers. Now we have been set back weeks/ or even months again. And this is only going to get worse.

Hopefully, we can get 1 year of reasonable calm. Then I can get the most out of my investments and hopefully enough. But I fear this is not in the cards.

Many people are not going to buy back until they know what the stock markets are going to do when they open on Monday. I would not buy by ''this dip''.

I also don't expect BTC to ever hit the 100K mark. That's impossible when a new ''variant'' pops up every six months.

From now on, we can expect the economy to deteriorate even further piece by piece until everything crashes. This is all due to the idiotic elite who run our world.

I also don't expect BTC to ever hit the 100K mark. That's impossible when a new ''variant'' pops up every six months.

I disagree. There are many more factors involved than just new variants.

From now on, we can expect the economy to deteriorate even further piece by piece until everything crashes.

The economy has been deteriorating for a while now, only the financial markets are held up by central bank money printing. How long this can continue is almost impossible to predict - maybe several months, maybe up to a year or two.

A big question is whether they will decide to continue propping up the markets with money printing (which increases inflation) or whether they will decide that keeping the currencies from inflating too much is more important (in which case the markets crash).

It looks like they decided to continue printing and to counteract inflation with "lockdowns" and supply chain disruptions which are very deflationary. The new version of disaster capitalism.

I disagree. There are many more factors involved than just new variants.

Such as the military build-up along the Russian border? It doesn't seem likely to me that BTC is ever going to touch 100K with an elite at the helm that is setting the whole world on fire.

Perhaps BTC dominance is now accelerating to drop off below 30% and give room for ALTS to grow even harder. I would rather keep my eye on this during the recovery which could possibly start next week.

A big question is whether they will decide to continue propping up the markets with money printing (which increases inflation) or whether they will decide that keeping the currencies from inflating too much is more important (in which case the markets crash).

Like you surely know inflation is real and it won't be too long before our salaries can no longer cover it. I would be surprised if a total crash of the global economy doesn't happen in the next 3 years.

Last edited:
What is positive is that this crash is separate from what happened in the crypto world itself. No Elon Musk pulling Tesla back from BTC or China applying stricter regulations. Given that, it might just start pumping really hard next week.

Such as the military build-up along the Russian border? It doesn't seem likely to me that BTC is ever going to touch 100K with an elite at the helm that is setting the whole world on fire.

I think that crypto will decouple from the stock markets after a monumental crash in both. This may still be a year or two out though. Gold and silver are safer bets at that point, but I think major cryptos will also be used to protect wealth and maybe even as a parallel monetary system.

Like you surely know inflation is real and it won't be too long before our salaries can no longer cover it.

Deflationary measures like lockdowns keep inflation in check to some degree. I think that is one of the main reasons for the new “variant“ narrative being pushed.

In your opinion, what level of inflation would be required for people to stop showing up to work?

If you didn't get a raise of at least 6.8% this year, you essentially took a pay cut. How many pay cuts like this before you go under? And what about most American families?

40% Of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months. The idea that they will get inflation under control in 2022 is laughable. It is not yet the end of the current monetary system. But you can see it from here. Perhaps we have a few more years. But prepare yourself as if it could be over tomorrow.

Hyperinflation is what happened in 1930's in Germany... right before there was a tyrannical government takeover... and they were discriminating against an entire group of people. I guess it's true that history repeats itself.

Back
Top Bottom