question about AIDS, cancer .

Scientists think of scientific solutions generally within the confines of known science. Surgeons think in terms of surgery. Brick layers think in terms of bricks and mortar.

There is enough information and explanations within their given fields to excuse their inability to fix something.

On only rare occasions do you meet a professional who delves beyond both their field of expertise as well as generally accepted norms in all fields to better understand their work.

Ark is a good example. While his colleagues focus on trying to find the elusive explanations upon which their theories hinge, he dares to look beyond and consider the bigger picture from a more holistic perspective.

The more one looks, the bigger the picture and the more the possibilities grow.

Western medicine, for example looks at acupuncture differently than traditional Chinese practitioners. Even chiropractors and naturopaths are often limited in their explanation.

I've been having to see a chiropractor/naturopath recently for acupuncture and when he was explaining the "mystery" of acupuncture and the web of energy lines throughout the body, he brought up how ancient societies were aware of points on the feet that relate to organs of the body, but that we don't understand the how's and why's behind it all.

This, coming from a chiropractor who allegedly believes the body has intelligent energy flowing along the spinal column that can be interrupted by an energy blockage called a subluxation, seems funny to me. He can stretch his thinking only so far and cannot imagine things like auras, energy bodies, chakras, etc.

Gonzo

Well, I have looked around the site and been unsure where to post, so I've returned to this one here, as it still remains that I put a request that more is asked to the Cs re cancer.

I recently had tests, and a new big blob has appeared on my lungs -this time. I had cancer when I was 23, again at 30ish, and now after just getting over the one at 30ish, they find a new one on Monday. I am 39 yo.

My life as I see it in my darkest times, has been one ongoing panic for survival - from domestic abuse as a child, to wondering around on my own, seeking secure and safe shelter - I see that the precedent was sent at an early age. I have managed to study much, and am close to having an independent source of income, via running my business. I live at the moment with my 'partner' of two years of whom it has seemed, is another walk-in for me into a situation of awful abuse and conflict. With little energy left for getting well, as I am ongoingly on hyper-alert, and high anxiety. I have concern for my body and immune system that may never get a chance to develop the strength it requires.

With no place ever to go - no family, no way out, I put my head in the oven last night. Funny, but it is the most painless way to go.

What is happening to me? What is my story? What can I do? Am I 'supposed' to die? Is this attack?

If you read this as a cry for help, you are correct. I am all out of ideas. I have attempted to put this question out as a request to the Cs before, and was met with chaos that left me confused. But I put it out again - is it possible to open for discussion with the Cs more about illness? I ask for me and all who are ill and may otherwise not have the energy to direct this question.

Iloveyoghurt, I read your post. I don't have any answers for you and am too new on the forum to offer any advice. I simply want you to know that I care and that I read each word and each sentence. You're meaningful to me my friend.

Hi iloveyoghurt.
I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm equally sorry that I have nothing useful to offer regarding a question to the C's, since that isn't my place. For the time being though, I am curious if you've hooked up with the elimination diet or anything in the Diet and Health section? Do you know whether your body's internal environment is acidic or alkaline?

Thank you eleusis, kind words from a complete stranger. Thanks for reaching out.

I'm tired and confused, worrying myself to exhaustion here, again. I don't want to have a poor me session, I'm just all out of ideas and understanding. It's not the first time, it takes a lot for me before I get on a forum to voice such personal concerns. I usually try my best to find the answers myself. But this time - or this thing that I am stuck in has just got me stumped.

Thank you, your reaching out has touched me, and that is nice. I'll go sleep now.

Hi Bud,
I will have a look at this. I was beginning the detox diet. yes. My diet has been vegetarian for 20 years, with a focus on macro dynamic. I am in 'good health' in that department. Always have been. I can only guess it has something to do with many years of panic and trauma, beginning very young with unstable childhood of violence. I'm also an only child which means I may have absorbed this environment quite easily. I guess living with this sense of inner panic and fear could make my constitution acidic. Most are acidic no?

Being aware of the possibilities for me, from my childhood, I have done all I know to do to combat the effects, such as yoga, meditation, positive thinking, acupuncture, not dwelling on the past but creating a new life for myself. I have been in therapy, prayed, fasted, I swim, and read continually to keep myself informed, as well as have educated myself for various career paths. I've never found stable living though. The cycle seems to continue no matter what I do (!), including getting into relationships where I cannot seem to defend myself from conflict - I just shut down and the more I cannot, the more it occurs. People seem to smell my fear, is what I've noticed. Even in work situations.

Then I get into a head space where I see no way out. Last night I decided it was enough. I'm tired of seeing the dead end. My brain just goes over and over - "what am I going to do, what am I going to do.." And there are just no answers. I don't get a breather, and frequently feel burnt out. I feel like someone is having a joke. I get a bit ahead then slammed down again. It's just crazy.

I'll find out what my constitution is. Look, I'm sure we all get like this sometime - I know I'm not alone. But a third time with the cancer is just doing me head in. I'm smart, and successful in many ways, I have heaps to offer, having overcome so much.. I know it's in me somewhere, I'm out of ideas though, just cannot solve this. I see how I'm feeling sorry for myself, and I accept this, but my focus is that I would dearly like to get to the bottom of this, and having a stab in the dark addressing the forum.

I can only imagine the stress and grief you are feeling, iloveyoghurt. Thank you for reaching out here and hopefully we will be of some support to you. To be diagnosed and overcome cancer that many times says a lot about your will and constitution. I hope you keep in mind that you've overcome this before so it is possible to do it again.

A couple of things you may want to look into are Louise Hay's book, Heal Your Body, and her website which explores the emotional component of disease, Dr. Hamer's The German New Medicine, which also looks into this correlation, and if you don't have a good therapist to help you deal with your past trauma maybe that would be a good option. I also want to reiterate Bud's suggestion to look into your diet. Given your forum name, I'm guessing you eat dairy? We have lots of information on the problems of gluten and dairy in the Diet and Health section on the forum which you may want to look into. In fact, there was recently an article about the lack of breast cancer in China I think due to the fact that the women don't drink milk there.

From all you've been through, it is clear you are a fighter. I hope you will find the right balance of what you need to continue. :flowers:

Black Swan said:
From all you've been through, it is clear you are a fighter. I hope you will find what you need to continue. :flowers:

Indeed, and I have always enjoyed reading your posts even though I've had nothing to contribute. In addition to what Black Swan said, and concerning alkalinity, my understanding is that the desirable state is alkaline and I believe it is mainly because there is much more oxygen available in the tissues and for the cells.

My informal, un-scientific test is to check my spit. If it is stringy, I assume I am too acidic and need to address that. But like I said, this is just a rule of thumb and I'm not sure how correct it really is. :)

If Cancer is really a fungus, and if this is true:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1453.msg132755#msg132755 said:
Because Sodium Bicarbonate is alkalizing. Microbes, be they fungal, viral, bacterial or parasitic cannot survive effectively in an alkaline environment.

...then just do a forum search with the word 'alkaline' and choose from some very interesting posts and threads.

...or:

Treatment
# When taken, this mixture of vitamin C and baking soda is attractive to cancer cells. This is because vitamin C is almost indistinguishable to glucose, which cancer cells feed on. The cancer cells absorb the sodium ascorbate, which may be damaging to them. This treatment method has not been scientifically tested and does not in any way guarantee results.
Considerations
# As with all medical conditions, it is very important to discuss any alternative treatments with your doctor. As vitamin C mixed with baking soda is not a scientifically verified treatment for cancer, it may be best used as a supplement to a recognized treatment. Baking soda should not be taken orally for more than three weeks, and after that time you should not take any baking soda for at least another three weeks.

_http://www.ehow.com/about_6646916_ascorbic-acid-plus-sodium-bicarbonate.html

I hope for the best for you! :)

Hi iloveyoghurt,

I am sorry to hear about your past. I agree with the others about watching your diet. Also you might want to get tested for nutritional deficiencies if you have already not done so, as this could be one of the underlying factors. Have you tried or are you doing the EE program? The program will help you work through your past hurts and emotions.

Wishing you strength. :flowers:

Edit: misspelled word.

Describe what you eat every day. That's the first step.

Thank you all very much,

I'm kinda uncomfortable with the attention focused on my situation, but nevertheless, appreciate your generous reaching out.

I hope that by exposing my journey and thoughts may help others that may be curious or otherwise interested.

As is apparent from previous postings, my particular curiosity lies in the psychological component of my journey. There really is so very many ideas around the physical when it comes to illness, and while I understand this, as well as respect that it is important to take care of "the machine", I have also observed along my journey that in many circumstances this focus on the body becomes rather obsessive. So much so, that somewhere along the line this raised suspicion for me, and I began to ponder whether illness is a kind of psycho/spiritual 'trap' in the physical. These ideas came to me before I found the Cs ideas, and I was amazed and relieved at how similar the concepts were, and just loved being able to explore further in this area, when I did come across the Cs stuff.

It is apparent to me that, when a person is ill, the mind becomes fearful and consumed with survival of the self. So much so, and with such intensity that, the person can come to think very much more of their own needs, perhaps rather than that of others. Of course this is natural, but it is that there is a certain edge to it, that piqued my suspicion, the person becomes trapped and locked into this loop of focus. I have so far gathered from this that, if there was any employable technique to engage the predator mind for long periods, illness is clearly one very effective means. And because it is based in this survival mentality, the "obsession" to focus on the physical is reinforced continually, and without fail from all people that the person with the illness comes into contact with, for they too are fearful of the concept of - I guess death. Apart from being tiring for the person with the illness to be ongoingly viewed primarily as a body from others, there is an allusive, hard to put my finger on, undercurrent that is attached to the process. And this is what I find most interesting.

Obviously it is not always the case, many a time illness can create a sort of resurrection whereby a person suddenly confronts themselves and chooses to review and rearrange many of their priorities, as well can be an experience that evokes more understanding and compassion in the person, causing them to reach outward to others more often than previously. These are what I consider more obvious and stereotypical circumstances, for me, it is the anomaly that I ponder.

Thanks again all, I hope you find my thoughts of interest, certainly rather than self indulgent! Glad you've enjoyed my posts Bud, nice of you to say as I feel clumsy mostly :) I'll be sure to check my spit more often too :) Hi Laura, my weekly diet at the mo surrounds a base of rice or noodles, steamed vegies or fresh salad, maybe a serve of salmon, sometimes homemade wholemeal bread, lots of seeds, and occasionally some very rich gooey cake with extra cream. I know it isn't perfect but it is pretty good comparatively. I will be continuing reading and implementing diet recommendations from this site as the idea are amazing and will be fun to experiment.

Just for the record, things looks "positive" in that, there are no "tentacles" coming from the 3(!) lumps. A small operation is necessary. I am relieved would you believe.

I'm thinking of Angela too at this time, as well as anyone and everyone that goes through this extraordinary mental/emotional/physical challenge.

For starters, I would suggest that you drop the cake, rice, noodles, bread and the seeds. Overall, you should not be eating gluten, dairy, corn, sugar and soy (I may have forgotten one so others can feel free to chime in). In terms of grains, you should only be eating amarinth, quinoa or buckwheat. Substitute wild rice for regular rice as it's a grass. Check the diet threads for information concerning water. If you haven't done so already, take the ultra quiz to find out what supplements you may be lacking.

In terms of emotional health you may want to look into stressful influences in your life. Let us know if you have trouble finding some of the info. :)

Thanks truth seeker........

It's funny, and become kind of surreal now - I don't understand why so many respond to me in the arena of dietary concerns. I'm pretty sure I've tried everything now to make it clear that I'm not barking up that particular tree at this moment :(

I don't know what else I can say to make it clear, I'm really all out of ideas. The irony is clearly apparent also.

Thanks anyway, I'm sure you all mean well.

Iconoclast said:
hey, Felipe4 - regarding the topic of AIDS, i can highly recommend the documentary "House Of Numbers: Anatomy Of an Epidemic".

this should clear up many worries/questions about AIDS.

i posted about here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18808.msg178862#msg178862

I second that.

iloveyoghurt said:
Thanks truth seeker........

It's funny, and become kind of surreal now - I don't understand why so many respond to me in the arena of dietary concerns. I'm pretty sure I've tried everything now to make it clear that I'm not barking up that particular tree at this moment :(

I don't know what else I can say to make it clear, I'm really all out of ideas. The irony is clearly apparent also.

Thanks anyway, I'm sure you all mean well.

Yes, the irony is clearly apparent. The issue of knowledge protecting is also apparent. You aren't gaining the knowledge or utilizing it to protect.

The lectins in grains and seeds are implicated in cancer causation. Your diet is abysmal and possibly, dangerous. It is likely at the root of the issues. And your attitude seems to be that you are going to make that square peg fit the round hole no matter what. In other words, you want to do calculus when you can't even do basic arithmetic. Let me share a story with you that should make the point:

A farmer is in Iowa during a flood. The river is overflowing, with water surrounding the farmer's home up to his front porch. As he is standing there, a boat comes up, The man in the boat says "Jump in, I'll take you to safety."

The farmer crosses his arms and says stubbornly, "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The boat goes away. The water rises to the second floor. Another boat comes up, the man says to the farmer who is now in the second story window, "Jump in, I'll save you."

The farmer again says, "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The boat goes away. Now the water is up to the roof. As The farmer stands on the roof, a helicopter comes over, and drops a ladder. The pilot yells down to the farmer "I'll save you, climb the ladder."

The farmer says "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The helicopter goes away. The water comtinues to rise and sweeps the farmer off the roof. He drowns.

The farmer goes to heaven. God sees him and says "What are you doing here?"

The farmer says "I put my trust in you and you let me down."

God says, "What do you mean, let you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!!!"

iloveyoghurt said:
As is apparent from previous postings, my particular curiosity lies in the psychological component of my journey. There really is so very many ideas around the physical when it comes to illness, and while I understand this, as well as respect that it is important to take care of "the machine"....

The bolded part imo is the important one because all illness of the body originates at the psychological
level and/or higher. Psychological conflict, if not resolved, invariably leads to the expression of dis-ease
in the body.
When my brother inlaw was treated for a melanoma his doctor asked him if her had recently suffered
a psychological shock. I found it remarkable that mainstream medicine is aware of this.
In his case this was indeed fact.

Back
Top Bottom