question about AIDS, cancer .

Hi there again,

Um, I'm sorry if everyone is getting impatient with me, I can possibly be a bit slow..........

I think I get what you are saying - there is no one answer. What I'm saying is that, it would be helpful/interesting - fascinating even - to get the Cassiopaean's perspective - more of it (I know, I know, how STS that is, asking for more). It would be fun though! Fun to hear 6d ideas - God knows everyone else has put their two pence worth in. Especially like, since there are a lot of folks suffering and all, it might even help others to discover stuff about themselves, and the world that they haven't thought of.

I mean this, as well as the EE and reading material of course.

I'll just toodle off now.... :/

Thanks again for your feedback.

anart said:
Hi, I think the point you are missing is that there is no one answer. It comes down - very literally - to knowing oneself. Know Thyself. A person's emotional and mental blockages, trauma and deeply held beliefs can and do contribute to (or cause) cancer. When they say, "She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients" - this is specific to each person, so this general guideline IS cutting to the chase.
I agree with Anart's opinion, there is no one answer. Majority of cancer ill people think like: "Why me? Why God, why me? What happened to me?" , suggesting that someone else is responsible for their health state/illness. One should understand that cancer is the body state due to exposure to harmful influences. Harmful influences could appear within the body and/or in the living/working environment. Regarding the later I'll stress out the importance of (non)exposure to harmful geo-pathogen radiation, quality of food, water and air consumption as well as cosmetics and other sanitary items usage (see more in The cure for all cancers by Dr H.Clark). Our body is a machine programmed (among other things) to clean up toxins and dispose waste. Why one's body stops cleaning up? Well, my idea is that the command center in our mind ordered it so. But why would do such a nonsense? Probably because the emotion center sent a message of giving up. And the mind said: Well, if that is what you want, so be it. It takes time for the illness to develop, in meanwhile bad times passed, a person has forgotten that subconsciously created the own cancellation programme.

Cs said:"She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients"
This is the key: one should undo the illness programming, but how to do that? The mind should accept and understand that illness is part of the body expressing the programme and that it could be cancelled. One should develop own clean up action plan.
IMO the person firstly must recognise what was the problem he/she was avoiding to solve. This avoidance signalised to the mind to start up count down. One should accept and solve the difficult situation, if possible, or just simply to move away from it regardless what was it. Usually person felt powerless to solve partner's alcohol or drug abuse, violence, unemployment, mobbing and so on. Without drastic changes in attitude and behaviour there won't be improvement on a long term no matter which therapy or treatment applied.
I could recommend (personally tested) the Breuss therapy (fasting 42 days) along with environment cleanse and antioxidants consumption diet as well as Dr Clark Anti parasit programme.
Personally, I use, daily, several organic cherry tomatos (lycopene - antioxidant) with olive oil as a cure and a prevention of cancer.
Hopfully this will help someone.

Hi svjetlonosa,

that makes quite perfect sense to me. And I must say, thanks for broadening the path of discussion! These things I have indeed pondered and I did find, one day, when I was wondering through the caverns of my mind, a room themed on the matters you speak of (sadly, no mirror ball though). It's all very 'interesting'.

I understand in theory that toxins and physical environment also play a part, but it does point to (for me), that the individual - I say the emotional profile of the individual, must be the over riding factor. This is suggested when, as quite often there is, only one person out of several, that has been affected by the disease, yet the group as a whole have been exposed pretty much to the same diet/environment. This supposition always pointed to, for me, that the 'answers' lie somewhere in the emotional patterning of the individual.

I have come now to this stage of wondering where Wanderers, and attached spirits come into it (there has been some suggestion that they do in fact come into it, in varying circumstances). Now that (in the last 5 or so years) I've discovered these possibilities, it has piqued my curiosity. Especially when I think of children and babies with this illness. Oh, and also of psychic attack from OPs and 'other' sources, another fascinating principle to consider.

I am hoping that Laura will consider this an interesting and worthy line of query directed to the Cs, as I would find it fascinating and helpful to broaden my scope on this topic. As would some others.

Thanks a lot for your view!

iloveyoghurt said:
I have come now to this stage of wondering where Wanderers, and attached spirits come into it (there has been some suggestion that they do in fact come into it, in varying circumstances). Now that (in the last 5 or so years) I've discovered these possibilities, it has piqued my curiosity. Especially when I think of children and babies with this illness. Oh, and also of psychic attack from OPs and 'other' sources, another fascinating principle to consider.

Hi iloveyoghurt,
if you want to discuss about this, please, open a new thread in What's on your mind box. I am not sure that I understand correctly what you wanted to say.

Hi svjetlonosa,

did you mean new topic? (I'm kinda new at this forum thingy)

To recap, and thereby clarify:

I was saying that I'd appreciate it lots if questions surrounding cancer were explored more with the Cs - like, I was reading the other night, a relatively extensive questioning and discussion around The Roswald phenomenon (Session 05/27/00) - I wonder what they'd come up with in a discussion around cancer. Keeping in mind that, I get that it's an individual experience, and it is often about the emotions and toxins (personal body stuff), but I am additionally curious about how/if/when OPs, spirit attachment, psychic attack comes in to it.

And anything else for that matter!

That's really about it. I'm happy to discuss and share further anytime!

iloveyoghurt said:
Hi svjetlonosa,

did you mean new topic? (I'm kinda new at this forum thingy)
Yes, sorry, I meant a new topic. But let's see what will happen with this one. IMO questions that could be answered by forum members probably will not reach the Cs. :/

Hmmmm.....

if you're thinking what I'm thinking...... (perhaps) that you want to explore more, but it's kinda sensitive and personal -too personal in fact, to be open to unsolicited advice and random, off-the-point opinions, maybe we can talk elsewhere to get to the crux more efficiently.

I have many thoughts and reflections on this, and am fascinated to hear and compare others' of similar, who have ditto.

Anyway, see what happens

:zzz:

RedFox said:
iloveyoghurt said:
I'd love to have that 4d perspective because it seems, unfortunately in retrospect from what I've learned over the years, all the 3d seeking and hoping that is done, is possibly part of a "falling into" a comedic runaround for the entertainment of other forces (like a hyperdimensional, b&w slapstick)
Learning not to fall into those traps (from a 3D perspective) is what we are faced with. It is my understanding that once we are done with the lessons (not falling into the traps only being one of those lessons) of 3D we move onto 4D. No skipping ahead I'm afraid. But seeing it like that is the first step to learning that lesson osit

i'd like to add some interesting thought i read in the Law of one. It might work for all as it did for me in dealing with that question that in my case gave me a hard time ...

"Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here that I will read: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds the belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for the individual to reach ‘nirvana,” as it is called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities to aid an individual to grow more into the Law of One?”
Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One, thus preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate distortion shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self."

It's not to rush or pursue in the sence of getting to that level, the point in think, i personally believe that we must deal with what we are dealing with, its part of the growing prosses towards a higher density. this knowledge we adquire here and the work on one self is part of our reality and our duties if chosen by us. Although, its our aims that channel our polarity and progress IMO .

I found fruitfull the material presented by the forum member about cancer, and aids, but this multiple esclerosis keeps on make me a little curious, its an autoinmune diseasethat affects the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). but the causes are unknown the symptoms vary, and cure has not been found. it destroyes the surrounding tissue of the nervous cells making difficult for the brain to comunicate with the body
i think of genes. but some people suggest is an infection.
any thoughts.?
felipe

iloveyoghurt, you can use the search function at the upper right hand corner of the page to come up with threads that discuss the things you want to know about.

I just wanted to chime in here and say that I do have cancer- I just found out about a month ago. And yes at first I was very scared and wondered why me. Since finding this out, I have started the EE and have been doing the elimination diet and I must say I have had great results. The quote about healing the mind, body and soul is spot on.

For the last five years or so my attitude has been basically, "screw it, what do I have to live for anyway!" Even though I have plenty to live for, this was my attitude. I drank heavily to squash all my feelings so I never had to deal with them and I didn't eat a very clean or sensible diet.

For me the cancer was a wake up call. I am not so scared now and the EE has been amazing. I have cried so much since starting it, I feel like alot of weight has been lifted from me. I know I have alot more to go, but at least now I am facing things head on, and eating right and I have started to read religiously again which I had missed immensely. I am not sure how it is with everyone, but I knew this is what I needed to do for me. Will I be successful in curing my cancer, I don't know. But I am positive I am making a difference in my healing, and I am taking an active role in it . I will not have chemotherapy because I truly believe it will kill me.

Anyway, I just take each day as I can, read what I can and incorporate what I learn. I am also posting more so I can network because that was always a huge fear of mine. It seems that cancer for me has actually been a blessing of sorts.

Angela

Angela said:
I just wanted to chime in here and say that I do have cancer- I just found out about a month ago. And yes at first I was very scared and wondered why me. Since finding this out, I have started the EE and have been doing the elimination diet and I must say I have had great results. The quote about healing the mind, body and soul is spot on.

For the last five years or so my attitude has been basically, "screw it, what do I have to live for anyway!" Even though I have plenty to live for, this was my attitude. I drank heavily to squash all my feelings so I never had to deal with them and I didn't eat a very clean or sensible diet.

For me the cancer was a wake up call. I am not so scared now and the EE has been amazing. I have cried so much since starting it, I feel like alot of weight has been lifted from me. I know I have alot more to go, but at least now I am facing things head on, and eating right and I have started to read religiously again which I had missed immensely. I am not sure how it is with everyone, but I knew this is what I needed to do for me. Will I be successful in curing my cancer, I don't know. But I am positive I am making a difference in my healing, and I am taking an active role in it . I will not have chemotherapy because I truly believe it will kill me.

Anyway, I just take each day as I can, read what I can and incorporate what I learn. I am also posting more so I can network because that was always a huge fear of mine. It seems that cancer for me has actually been a blessing of sorts.

Angela
Hi Angela,
have you read The Wave series, chapter 29th about shamanic initiation? http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave12e1.htm
In many cases, the "election" of the shaman manifests through a fairly serious illness which can only be cured by the "ascent to the sky." After the ecstatic vision of initiation, the shaman feels MUCH better! After the response to the calling of the gods, the shaman shows a more than normally healthy constitution; they are able to achieve immense concentration beyond the capacity of ordinary man; they can sustain exhausting efforts and, most importantly, they are able to "keep a cool head" in the face of experiences that would break an ordinary person.
Dramatic illnesses are kind of tests.It's up to us to do the homework. IMO many people were invited to wake up in a different ways and shamanic initiation could be one of them. The 28th chapter contains Gurdjieff's/Ouspensky's quote which I find very true:
Only a man who fully realizes the difficulty of awakening can understand the necessity of long and hard work in order to awake.

Speaking in general, what is necessary to awake a sleeping man? A good shock is necessary. But when a man is fast asleep one shock is not enough. A long period of continual shocks is needed. Consequently there must be somebody to administer these shocks. There is also the possibility of being awakened by mechanical means. A man may be awakened by an alarm clock. But the trouble is that a man gets accustomed to the alarm clock far too quickly, he ceases to hear it. Many alarm clocks are necessary and always new ones. ...Alarm clocks must be wound up; in order to wind them up one must remember about them; in order to remember one must wake up often.

...But there is very little chance of a man doing all the work of winding up, inventing, and changing clocks all by himself, without outside help. It is much more likely that he will begin this work and that it will afterwards pass into sleep, and in sleep he will dream of inventing alarm clocks, of winding them up and changing them, and simply sleep all the sounder for it.

Therefore, in order to awaken, a combination of efforts is needed. It is necessary that somebody should wake the man up; it is necessary that somebody should look after the man who wakes him; it is necessary to have alarm clocks and it is also necessary continually to invent new alarm clocks.

But in order to achieve all this and to obtain results a certain number of people must work together. One man can do nothing. If several people decide to struggle together against sleep, they will wake each other. It may often happen that twenty of them will sleep but the twenty- first will be awake and he will wake up the rest. It is exactly the same thing with alarm clocks. One man will invent one alarm clock, another man will invent another, afterwards they can make an exchange. Altogether they can be of very great help one to another, and without this help no one can attain anything. Therefore, a man who wants to awake must look for other people who also want to awake and work together with them. [Ouspensky, In Search of the Miraculous, 1949]

Reading, breathing and clean up actions everyone needs as a cure and a prevention against illnesses. There is a link on a Rudolf Breuss book about cancer cure. http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/breuss.asp I'll highly recommend this book. The vegetable cocktail could be purchased by Swiss organic food company under name: Breuss cocktail of fresh vegetables. You can try to find it in organic food shops under similar names. :thup:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16744.0
Angela,
This thread is very informative about cancer and cures.

Back
Top Bottom