question about AIDS, cancer .

Phill4

The Living Force
hi everyone, i've become pretty interested on this subject as well as cancer, but noticed that there is not much in formation about it in the transcripts, besides that is is a mutation (or maybe i haven't found). in any case my question is: is there any cure for it, is there any way to actually get ride of it ? what is the effect if EE is apply under this condition? same to cancer.

there is another condition of which i read that reminded in my head from the first time i heard of it, and is multiple esclerosis (i'm not sure in the spelling)

how can it be cured and more important what causes it? genes?

if there are topics related to this subject or any information on the transcripts i'd thank to see it.
thank in advance
felipe.

Hi Felipe4,

I'm no expert on the transcripts. Many of your questions though seem pertinent to the diet and health section. Here are a few things from the transcripts that might help toward answering your questions. But there are many things in the 'detox diet' about what your asking I think, as well as other topics under health and wellness.

September 13, 1997
Q: Let me ask quickly, does giving Reiki to a person who has a bacterial or viral infection increase the potential of the infection? What is the effect?
A: Broad inquiry, but Reiki is best suited to conditions not microbially induced.
Q: Is it the case that you are actually feeding the microbes with energy?
A: Can, or effects can cancel each other out.
Q: What about when you are dealing with cancer... not, cancers are not microbial necessarily... but some have been shown to be microbial...
A: Microbially triggered.
Q: So cancers are microbially triggered?
A: Some.

January 10, 1997
Is there any danger in medical tests using radioactive isotopes, either by mouth or injected? Any particular danger?
A: Only if repetitive.
Q: So, having them at intervals over the years is NOT gonna give a person brain cancer or whatever?
A: Effect is similar to the radioactive exposure one receives from smoking.

August 24, 1996
I have been helping a woman who has cancer. I see her cancer as a sideline even though it is in the lymph system. Is this correct?
A: Cancer is always a "sideline."
Q: (V) When I was working with her, I felt a lot of energy flow coming up from her solar plexus. Was this the disease energy leaving?
A: Constriction easing. If she wants to remain on third density, she must change a 28 year long outlook, and purge feelings, rather than collecting them as a "sponge." Also, dietary changes are needed. We suggest sauerkraut extract and fruit juices and broccoli. She needs colonic therapy, and if diagnosis is "terminal," why are poisonous treatments a consideration? We strongly recommend that you suggest a change in the 28 year long outlook. She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients.

If I could offer a suggestion, along with the info in the health and wellness section.. there was a post here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16564.0 about a movie called the beautiful truth, and boy that's one excellent movie about the toxic reality we are faced with, with the added catch that the movie offers a pretty simple solution as well. Also something a forum member shared with me was http://coffee-enemas.blogspot.com/ Coffee enema information, which goes really well with the movie.

There is also the info in the podcast section: http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall under the title of Toxic World, Toxic Bodies which has excellent information in the use and benefits of the/a far infra red sauna. There are cooking video's on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/cassiopaeaorg where they are sharing recipes and dietary information.

Hopefully this wasn't a flood of too much to swim through. There was something some months back about AIDS on the signs page. Perhaps a search there will shed some light. I think there was a video embedded in the article as well, again, if I remember correctly.

Salutations!

hey, Felipe4 - regarding the topic of AIDS, i can highly recommend the documentary "House Of Numbers: Anatomy Of an Epidemic".

this should clear up many worries/questions about AIDS.

i posted about here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18808.msg178862#msg178862

Felipe4 said:
hi everyone, i've become pretty interested on this subject as well as cancer, but noticed that there is not much in formation about it in the transcripts, besides that is is a mutation (or maybe i haven't found). in any case my question is: is there any cure for it, is there any way to actually get ride of it ? what is the effect if EE is apply under this condition? same to cancer.

there is another condition of which i read that reminded in my head from the first time i heard of it, and is multiple esclerosis (i'm not sure in the spelling)

how can it be cured and more important what causes it? genes?

if there are topics related to this subject or any information on the transcripts i'd thank to see it.
thank in advance
felipe.

Hello Felipe4,

as far as I'm concerened and what I read, cancer can have multiple causes (stress, genes, environment, nutrition...). And to treat it or not even getting cancer is imo the point and also where the devil is, so to speak: to find out what causes cancer. And diet is imo is a good starting point.

Have a look here, where Data compiled a huge list, which may answer your questions, regarding cancer:

Cancer: Causes and Cures

She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients.

Hello all,

this quote was noted for what it says, quite simply (ie, as opposed to dietary or other environmental influences). It was also stated that there is a "sideline" to all cancers -what is this sideline? I am definitely interested in an extrapolation of this information if possible - what does this mean specifically? I am thinking that, through discussion would come examples and suggestions that would possibly be helpful to people who do have cancer, and are possibly looking to find answers on what more they can do to combat, and understand the source of a most curious 'disease'. Curious because there is quite a lot of scattered 3d (dis)information about the causes and cures that it can become quite discouraging and exhausting in it's confusion (and expense) for the seeker of this information. I believe there are a lot of blocks put in place surrounding this topic. It would be helpful to get a STO 4d perspective on it for sure...

iloveyoghurt said:
She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients.

Hello all,

this quote was noted for what it says, quite simply (ie, as opposed to dietary or other environmental influences). It was also stated that there is a "sideline" to all cancers -what is this sideline? I am definitely interested in an extrapolation of this information if possible - what does this mean specifically? I am thinking that, through discussion would come examples and suggestions that would possibly be helpful to people who do have cancer, and are possibly looking to find answers on what more they can do to combat, and understand the source of a most curious 'disease'. Curious because there is quite a lot of scattered 3d (dis)information about the causes and cures that it can become quite discouraging and exhausting in it's confusion (and expense) for the seeker of this information. I believe there are a lot of blocks put in place surrounding this topic. It would be helpful to get a STO 4d perspective on it for sure...

Hi iloveyoghurt

The dictionary definition of sideline

sideline [ˈsaɪdˌlaɪn]
n
1. (General Sporting Terms) Sport a line that marks the side boundary of a playing area
2. a subsidiary interest or source of income
3. (Business / Commerce) an auxiliary business activity or line of merchandise
vb (tr)
1. (General Sporting Terms) to prevent (a player) from taking part in a game
2. to prevent (a person) from pursuing a particular activity, operation, career, etc.

In the context of 4D STS dudes, who's aim it is to keep us all asleep, off track, distracted, trapped and sidelined.....cancer (more specifically the emotional/mental/physiological and spiritual corruption needed to manifest cancer) is an excellent way of stopping a person from DOing anything.
Our circumstances in life are nudged/engineered in order to set up certain beliefs and behaviours....and over that lifetime this tends to manifest in dis-ease. Cancer being one such dis-ease. osit

A: Constriction easing. If she wants to remain on third density, she must change a 28 year long outlook, and purge feelings, rather than collecting them as a "sponge." Also, dietary changes are needed. We suggest sauerkraut extract and fruit juices and broccoli. She needs colonic therapy, and if diagnosis is "terminal," why are poisonous treatments a consideration? We strongly recommend that you suggest a change in the 28 year long outlook. She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients.

Our standard (western?) diet (bread/wheat/gluten, milk/dairy/yoghurt, sugar, chemicals/processed foods, to much of the wrong sort of fats and too little of the right sort of fats, deficiency in minerals like magnesium etc)........toxins in our environment (mercury fillings/in fish like tuna/in light bulbs/in the air etc) lead to physiological stress and imbalance (hormonal imbalances, immune over or under reactions - which leads to more imbalance from autoimmune responses and over growth of invading organisms).
Stress from pathological influences also does the same as above.

Faulty/distorted belief structures (seeing the world and ourselves incorrectly), faulty emotional systems (holding onto emotions or expressing them in harmful ways), faulty thinking (a combination of the two other faulty systems)......probably combined with doing this for several previous lifetimes (hence cleansing the spirit) in combination to the stresses/imbalances above seems to be what 'causes cancer'. Or any other dis-ease.
This is my current understanding at least...

The best tools we have to prevent or help heal such things then are the E-E breathing program (that cleanses the mind,emotions and spirit), and following the diet guidelines (i.e. Ultra Simple/Elimination diet) in the Diet and Health section of the forum.
Should you actually have cancer, then the link above to the cancer thread will also be of great help in being more specific in what you target.

Just remember that the 4D STS dudes are here to stop us from doing anything of real use (thus they win by default)....the most common day to day methods are all those listed above. Even if you do not have a dis-ease....the methods are universally and repeatedly applied to everyone on the planet. fwiw

RedFox said:
Hi iloveyoghurt

The dictionary definition of sideline

sideline [ˈsaɪdˌlaɪn]
n
1. (General Sporting Terms) Sport a line that marks the side boundary of a playing area
2. a subsidiary interest or source of income
3. (Business / Commerce) an auxiliary business activity or line of merchandise
vb (tr)
1. (General Sporting Terms) to prevent (a player) from taking part in a game
2. to prevent (a person) from pursuing a particular activity, operation, career, etc.

In the context of 4D STS dudes, who's aim it is to keep us all asleep, off track, distracted, trapped and sidelined.....cancer (more specifically the emotional/mental/physiological and spiritual corruption needed to manifest cancer) is an excellent way of stopping a person from DOing anything.
Our circumstances in life are nudged/engineered in order to set up certain beliefs and behaviours....and over that lifetime this tends to manifest in dis-ease. Cancer being one such dis-ease. osit

That's an interesting interpretation, because I always read it as being related to the 3rd definition you listed above - an 'auxiliary activity' - meaning the cancer is not the main thing going on. I read it to mean that the cancer is just the result, not the main 'force' or activity going on with the person. The main activity (or force) would be the underlying emotional/psychological/spiritual conflicts or issues that manifest physically in the body as cancer since we are all 'mind/body complexes'.

Just my take, though, and I could have been misreading it.

anart said:
That's an interesting interpretation, because I always read it as being related to the 3rd definition you listed above - an 'auxiliary activity' - meaning the cancer is not the main thing going on. I read it to mean that the cancer is just the result, not the main 'force' or activity going on with the person. The main activity (or force) would be the underlying emotional/psychological/spiritual conflicts or issues that manifest physically in the body as cancer since we are all 'mind/body complexes'.

Just my take, though, and I could have been misreading it.

Up until looking up the definition of sideline, I thought the same as you anart....that cancer was not the primary concern.
But seeing those other definitions it just hit me between the eyes. To have "sideline" in put in quotes from the C's, and knowing their are forces out there that wish to sideline you (everyone?).....an interesting connection. I did get a little excited seeing it so may have over emphasised it.
Like you say though, this is just my take on things and I could also be misreading it.

Having said that...it could potentially have both meaning? The C's do tend to be multi-layered. :)

anart said:

That's exactly how I read it as well.

Thanks Red Fox, now that you have pointed it out, and also that it was quoted as it was, I see what you are saying. It confirms a deep supposition I've had for quite a while too. That's likely why I'd be keen to hear a more detailed view from 4d STO - just to make sure that my footing is aligned. Other realm force attachment is not one of the common ideas to be heard in 3d either ;)

When it comes to 'purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul' and 'change a 28 year long outlook', I'd like to say, a person with this disease hears this a lot and can get very tired and disillusioned because, it is such a broad statement. How exactly? is the question response to this.

When you have a look around at the way others live their lives too, (including the people who are espousing the advice, without being judgmental but there is often discrepancy there), it makes one wonder - well, I'm doing everything, I look around and actually I've been doing this for a lot longer than others so, what is it? Why is it me? What's really going on.... :huh:

As general comments, "you've just got to change your thinking" "it's your diet, you have to change your diet" "microwaves, you really should stop using them" "Broccoli, only eat broccoli - but no carrots" ... and so forth, not to mention the most exotic and bazaar advice, when all has been done, and you've exhausted all research, talked to as many as possible, paid out Ks of dollars, changed your thinking -your life, relationships, diet, got rid of the microwave, and lived exclusively on broccoli, one is still left wondering - I've done everything, it must be something else. Where to from there but 4d (STO obviously)? I'd love to have that 4d perspective because it seems, unfortunately in retrospect from what I've learned over the years, all the 3d seeking and hoping that is done, is possibly part of a "falling into" a comedic runaround for the entertainment of other forces (like a hyperdimensional, b&w slapstick)

Hopefully I've made my point ok, and with moderate passion. Like anything, it's a multi-layered and complex experience to describe, encapsulating the essence with words effectively is limited. Well my words anyhow :)

Oh and, I'd like to take a look at this cancer forum you mentioned. I've done a search on the topic, I don't think I found a forum though. You have a link you say?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hi iloveyoghurt

I don't think anyone at this level can have a 4D STO perspective...working out what the 4D STS are up to is only slightly easier....but still only a hypothesis.
Heck I have no idea what a 3D STO perspective would be like....so I can't even begin to understand 4D STO. All I know is 3D STS, and how to attempt to be less STS.

iloveyoghurt said:
When it comes to 'purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul' and 'change a 28 year long outlook', I'd like to say, a person with this disease hears this a lot and can get very tired and disillusioned because, it is such a broad statement. How exactly? is the question response to this.

When you have a look around at the way others live their lives too, (including the people who are espousing the advice, without being judgmental but there is often discrepancy there), it makes one wonder - well, I'm doing everything, I look around and actually I've been doing this for a lot longer than others so, what is it? Why is it me? What's really going on.... :huh:

As general comments, "you've just got to change your thinking" "it's your diet, you have to change your diet" "microwaves, you really should stop using them" "Broccoli, only eat broccoli - but no carrots" ... and so forth, not to mention the most exotic and bazaar advice, when all has been done, and you've exhausted all research, talked to as many as possible, paid out Ks of dollars, changed your thinking -your life, relationships, diet, got rid of the microwave, and lived exclusively on broccoli, one is still left wondering - I've done everything, it must be something else.

Have you had a chance to check out the E-E breathing program? You can view the entire program for free here, I've been practising it for over a year now and can say for sure that it goes a long way to cleansing the mind body and soul.

The Diet and Health section of the forum also contains a great deal of information.
The updated version of the Ultra Simple Diet, is probably the best way to find out what you should and shouldn't eat. It makes a great deal of difference to your overall health. Combined with the E-E program it can do wonders.

Gawan also posted a link above from the Diet and Health section of the forum specifically to do with cancer. Cancer: Causes and Cures

The psychology books in the recommended reading list are also just as important as the meditation and diet when it comes to good health.

iloveyoghurt said:
I'd love to have that 4d perspective because it seems, unfortunately in retrospect from what I've learned over the years, all the 3d seeking and hoping that is done, is possibly part of a "falling into" a comedic runaround for the entertainment of other forces (like a hyperdimensional, b&w slapstick)
Learning not to fall into those traps (from a 3D perspective) is what we are faced with. It is my understanding that once we are done with the lessons (not falling into the traps only being one of those lessons) of 3D we move onto 4D. No skipping ahead I'm afraid. But seeing it like that is the first step to learning that lesson osit

Hey RedFox,

thanks a lot for the links and info, I will trawl through as soon as.

I am a big yoga and meditator - though it comes and goes due to mundane 3d interference. The EE has for sure caught my eye and is certainly on the agenda.

One thing, When I said a 4d STO perspective, I meant the Cass point of view - they are 4d STO yes. If we could understand more, and (supposedly) directly, it may help to avoid or reduce the trap falling. People who have this illness (and of course others) are often home-bound - or worse, and the time and funds required to search in every nook and cranny for answers, only to find they are on a run-around, is a great shame and does little for the human sense of hope (unfortunately there are hoards of folks capitalising from their vulnerability and keen hope for answers and healing). It would be good to cut to the chase a bit -i.e., via the Cass communication, to discover new ideas of the causes and cure/s.

iloveyoghurt said:
Hey RedFox,

I am a big yoga and meditator - though it comes and goes due to mundane 3d interference. The EE has for sure caught my eye and is certainly on the agenda.

One thing, When I said a 4d STO perspective, I meant the Cass point of view - they are 4d STO yes. If we could understand more, and (supposedly) directly, it may help to avoid or reduce the trap falling. People who have this illness (and of course others) are often home-bound - or worse, and the time and funds required to search in every nook and cranny for answers, only to find they are on a run-around, is a great shame and does little for the human sense of hope (unfortunately there are hoards of folks capitalising from their vulnerability and keen hope for answers and healing). It would be good to cut to the chase a bit -i.e., via the Cass communication, to discover new ideas of the causes and cure/s.

The Cs say that they are 6D STO group consciousness. And the searching in every nook and cranny for answers was done by Laura. She is sharing what she has found by producing her books and articles for us to read so that we can "grow" from doing our own reading. Plus she has given us names of books and such with which to find our own answers and not rely on only her. Laura would never want you to "believe" anything she says. This is why she often quotes other books and articles. This way we can make up our own minds about a thing.

If you cannot afford some of the reading materials, there is always the library. As the C's have said, handing answers to us like candy does us no good. In order to "grow" in knowledge and being, we need to put forth the effort of looking for the answers ourselves. Wanting and gaining knowledge is important. Wanting to know something just so you can gain something for yourself is very STS, which is understandable since we live in an STS environment. We have been taught to expect everything be given to us, and not later, but right now!

But, let me tell you, it is very rewarding to actually find the answers to our questions by ourselves. Reading the recommened books and threads will be a big help in answering your questions.

Hi Nienna Eluch, and thanks for you comments. Especially concerning the density of the Cassiopaeans. It's funny, in writing in these forums words get muddled. So my mistake, I meant 6d, my apologies.

All I was saying was, as the Casseopaean's have given feedback to assist in our further discovery of other topics, it would be most helpful I'm sure, (for the already mentioned reasons - runaround, time, money, deception, and physical ability, including having treatment and all of the administrative obligations involved with the medical system), if they would share a bit of a lead into this topic - cancer. I think that was what Felipe4 was saying too. Afterall, as I understand it, this is the forum for questions put to the experiment.

In regards to discovering the information ourselves, I really tried to make it clear that I am speaking from the perspective that, while I obviously have not explored all, I have certainly searched high and low, and under surely near all nooks and crannies (including within) to great capacity; I am not a person who expects it all to be given. Quite the contrary, I rather enjoy the researching process as I find it indeed to be very "growing" - could be why I enjoy examining the Cass material, and have been doing so for many years now. Only someone who enjoys that kind of thing would have that initiative and patience to do so! So I apologies also if I didn't make this effectively clear.

Yes, there are some great reading materials, thanks for pointing that out. I am making good time getting through them! I am glad to hear that you are finding it rewarding to find the answers to your questions by access the recommended reading material also.

iloveyoghurt said:
Hey RedFox,

Meant to add.

When I find an attitude I sit and connect to it for a while, at least 15 - 20 m inhabiting it. Then if it is one that I find is an old habitual reaction that doesn't fit I come back to it each day sitting with it till its seen in its entirity. Other times I will watch my posture/facial posture and stop and ask, what attitude/beleif is behind this? Tracing the threads back to the seeds.

Hi, I think the point you are missing is that there is no one answer. It comes down - very literally - to knowing oneself. Know Thyself. A person's emotional and mental blockages, trauma and deeply held beliefs can and do contribute to (or cause) cancer. When they say, "She must purge and cleanse her mind, body, and soul, as with ALL cancer patients" - this is specific to each person, so this general guideline IS cutting to the chase.

That is why EE has been recommended as has been personal psychological work and the detox diet - cancer takes a lifetime to develop (whether a long or short life) and there is no short cut to healing it. In fact, to put it succinctly, the strict detox diet, combined with EE and deep inner psychological work (or the Work) IS an example of what they are suggesting - cleansing body, mind and soul.

Hopefully that clarifies.

Back
Top Bottom