Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The most interesting thing is that just a week before the gas pipeline was blown up, photos and posts appeared on the social networks of the Saloreikhov authorities with “fiery greetings to the orcs” from combat swimmers of the MTR of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, who carry out such operations that they will be declassified at the earliest after the victory over Russia. And immediately after these announcements - an attempt to sabotage the offshore gas pipelines going to Turkey (unsuccessfully) and Germany.

1664285055046.png

Yes, I don't think anyone should look down on people who refuse / don't want to be drafted into a military to fight or get involved somehow. There will always be enough people to go to war and kill/slaughter each other, each thinking they are right and the other is wrong. The pattern has been consistent throughout human history and I doubt it'll change now. As an individual on this specific journey I find that the aim should be to navigate and live life so that one isn't overtaken by such events. The ultimate war is through us - it is not fought in ditches or with bullets and bombs.
According to Ra (Law of one) even in a war environment it could be possible to polarize positively (I am paraphrasing), saving lives, working for the partner, etc...

However, it is very difficult.

It is already difficult to act "correctly" (I mean on the side of good) in everyday life, so in a war environment it would be very difficult, since the action consists of killing and maiming, that is, creating suffering.

I don't think anyone who wants the good wants to go to war (conventional weapons and ammunition) and will try to avoid it, however, I don't rule out some situation, in which going there is the only alternative for that person.

What times we have to live!

Gas leak in the Baltic Sea​

"Following the three gas leaks on the Nord Stream gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea, the Danish Defence has deployed the frigate Absalon and the environmental ship Gunnar Thorson, as well as a helicopter capacity."

"Here is the video from the Danish Defence helicopter SAR emergency services in Roskilde."

A seismic event close to where the leak on NS 1 occurred?
They say NS1, but since the other line was already without pressure, how would they know that NS2 was not hit again?
The image below writes NS2, but it must be NS1 or? But as I understand, they are close to each other.
FdojguZXEAoUwjZ.jpg
If you zoom in:

Screenshot 2022-09-27 160220.jpg
Above it says, between 55.55667 N and 55.535 N
One degree is 10000/90 or 111 km, so this is about 0.02 or less than three km.
[Incidentally the centre of Moscow is 55.45 N, and Copenhagen 55.40 N. Are their messages too?]

If the data above is authentic, then it is not far from an earthquake, at 55.63 N or about 8-11 km, if the data are correct, as the longitude is very close too. Schwaches Erdbeben Stärke 2.2 - Ostsee, 61 km südlich von Karlskrona, Blekinge, Schweden, am Montag, 26. Sep 2022 um 19:03 Lokalzeit
Screenshot 2022-09-27 154726.jpgScreenshot 2022-09-27 155031.jpg
Does the earthquake energy correspond to 31 kg of TNT?
Above you see the energy is estimated to 1.3 10^8 Joule.
For comparison 1 TNT equivalent is 4.184 gigajoules or 4.184 10^9 Joule, if one compares it gives 13/418 of one ton of TNT or 31 kg TNT, could that be possible. I guess these lines are either buried in the sea floor or they lie near the surface, but if you explode above if they are buried or near them if they are not, it might give in.

Someone suggested it could be leftover ordinance from WWII, but they clear a corridor of 125 meters, according to A Treasure Trove in the Baltic Sea, so is that likely, unless a small landslide caused by a bomb was used to tumble over or onto the pipeline, as has also been suggested.

If done under professional guidance, then one would expect there to be several plausible causes, and several actors who would stand to benefit, just like now.

Swedish and Danish monitors find seismic evidence of explosions in the area of the gas pipeline.

The Swedish national broadcaster SVT is reporting that seismologists registered explosions near the Nord Stream pipelines in the last 36 hours. In a report published in the last few minutes it said:

I posted this in the Economic Reset thread.

Apparently according to data from Flightradar, the US helicopters were busy in the area of the pipeline on the 2nd of September.

Translated from TG account of Pepe Escobar:
[Forwarded from Watfor | Motorway think tank (Oleg)]
[ Album ]
Paranoia paranoia (Коты и кошка Крамника ), but on September 2, we drew attention to the interesting maneuvers performed by an American helicopter with the call sign FFAB123. Then we assumed that this board was from the USS Kearsarge air wing, and today we looked at it in more detail.

According to the website ads-b.nl , this call sign was used by 6 boards that day, of which we managed to establish the side numbers of three. All of them are Sikorsky MH-60S.

By superimposing the FFAB123 route on the scheme of yesterday's accident, we get a rather interesting result — the helicopter either flew along the Nord Stream-2 highway, or even between the points where the accident occurred.

On Twitter, meanwhile, there were screenshots of other flights of American aviation — the following screenshot was taken on September 13.

And finally, we need to pay attention to the June article (BALTOPS 22: A Perfect Opportunity for Research and Resting New Technology - Seapower ) in Sea Power, where the Americans brag about experiments in the field of underwater drones, which they put on exercises BALTOPS 22 — just in the area of the island of Bronholm.
Here are the screenshots mentioned:
1664292120977.png
1664292189567.png
1664292146708.png
[Forwarded from Ватфор | Автострадный think tank (Oleg)]
[ Album ]
Паранойя паранойей (Коты и кошка Крамника), но ещё 2 сентября мы обратили внимание на интересные манёвры, которые совершает американский вертолёт с позывным FFAB123. Тогда мы предположили, что этот борт — из авиакрыла USS Kearsarge, а сегодня посмотрели на него более подробно.

По данным сайта ads-b.nl, этим позывным в тот день пользовались 6 бортов, из которых нам удалось установить бортовые номера трёх. Все они — Сикорский MH-60S.

Наложив маршрут FFAB123 на схему вчерашней аварии, мы получаем довольно интересный результат — вертолёт то ли летал вдоль трассы Северного Потока - 2, то ли вообще между точками, в которых произошла авария.

В Твиттере, тем временем, нашлись скриншоты и других полётов американской авиации — следующий скриншот сделан 13 сентября.

Ну и, наконец, надо обратить внимание на июньскую статью (BALTOPS 22: A Perfect Opportunity for Research and Resting New Technology - Seapower) в Sea Power, где американцы хвастаются экспериментами в области подводных беспилотников, которые они ставили на учениях BALTOPS 22 — как раз, в районе острова Бронхольм.

Edit: I now see someone posted already a similar story, but to delete is not possible, so never mind.
From local media:
27/09/2022 AT. 15:33
Seismologist: Explosions hit Nord Stream
The is no doubt that blasts took place in the areas where the gas is flowing out of the North Stream, a seismologist says.

1664291881115.png
Stations in both Denmark and Sweden on Monday registered strong explosions under water, in the same area as gasleaks from Nord Stream 1 and 2.

It reports the Swedish television station SVT.

- There is no doubt that it is blasting, ' says Björn Lund, who is an associate professor in seismology and head of the Swedish national seismic center SNSN.

I think it is not a coincidence that Shoigu mentioned that Russia has 25 Million man, paraphrasing, „in reserve“, and that the 300.000 reservists are just about 1 percent of that capacity. It is another clear warning IMO and I don't think that that statement of Shoigu is a bluff either. What that again suggest to me is that Putin is prepared and willing to go "all in", if it can't be avoided. As of now, it looks like he might be pushed into such scenarios, where he has to go "all in". In line with my earlier suggestion, I think Putin isn't bluffing and will probably dare to do quite bold things, should things not improve. Maybe so daring in fact, that what we see now seems like nothing in comparison. And from where I sit, it seems to me that Putin would do the right and only reasonable thing with such a strategy. I think one of the key factors he is taking into account is his age and that he hasn't all too many years left where he still has all his abilities and powers together. If that should be the case, I'm willing to bet that we will see much more over the next 5-10 years.

In hindsight, it is also interesting to note the many speeches of Putin over the years about WW2, and specifically, about the history of NAZISM and Russia's role in defeating it:

Putin started out early on, to talk about that history in his speeches, first, in more general terms, and then, little by little over the years, becoming more explicit about it, and that the reason why he was so focused on keeping that memory and history alive, was, basically, because he saw a direct comparable development happening today and russia being the prime target of it. At the end, he and his people basically came right out and stated that what they are dealing with is essentially a replay of NAZI history and that "the west" is essentially the new NAZI regime. And I think he is right. The C's mentioning of what happened back then being just a "dry run" might be directly related to that.

On the other hand, I'm also fairly convinced that Putin knows much more, not only in terms of "the real agenda" (aka. "great reset" type of things and who the real "masters" are, like Mossad), but also that some quite serious earth changes are likely ahead. I think it is also clear that in certain respects Putin can just wait out this winter and the coming winters for the west to shoot themselves (even more so) royally into their own feet again and thereby possibly creating a situation where a regime change will happen naturally within those countries, by an unsatisfied public. I do think he takes all of that (and probably more) into account.

How will you learn your lessons in the future, if in the present you are sent to a war in which you may die.
Free will, free choice.
At the same time, there are many who go voluntarily - these are their lessons, their choice.
You ll die eventually either way, so it is maybe more important how you lived or tried to live. Maybe that is the lesson, to better live one minute as free man then a lifetime as a slave. Some people probably have very low understanding of sacriface for greater good😉

Yep, and two explosions were recorded on seismographs a few hours prior to the leaks being spotted at the same coordinates according to SVT.

Those gas pipelines are buried in the sea floor and coated in concrete. Some pretty serious ordinance was necessary to cause that damage. An American job no doubt, and a clear message sent that the US is cutting the EU (and Germany in particular) off from Russia. "We own you, you do what we say".

It also presupposes that there were some murmurings in German and EU govt. circles about restarting the gas flows to protect against outages this winter (no brainer!). The US likely got wind of that (through their decades-long spying on EU governments) and decided to nix it. The EU's options for any independence from the US has, literally, been buried at the bottom of the ocean. US LNG stock prices just spiked.

You ll die eventually either way, so it is maybe more important how you lived or tried to live. Maybe that is the lesson, to better live one minute as free man then a lifetime as a slave. Some people probably have very low understanding of sacriface for greater good😉
There was a saying in the Soviet Union: "A personal example is better than any agitation." Welcome ;-)

I don't think it was brought up here. There was a severe shooting in a school in russia, just a couple of days ago, which claimed the lives of 17 (11 children) people while 39 (22 children) were injured. The timing is interesting: After Putins "mobilization" speech and after the referendums in eastern Ukraine started.

My first though, when I heard about it, was: "A message from Mossad?"

Back
Top Bottom