Swedish and Danish monitors find seismic evidence of explosions in the area of the gas pipeline.

The Swedish national broadcaster SVT is reporting that seismologists registered explosions near the Nord Stream pipelines in the last 36 hours. In a report published in the last few minutes it said:

SVT can reveal that measuring stations in both Sweden and Denmark registered strong underwater explosions in the same area as the gas leaks on Monday. ‘There is no doubt that these are explosions,’ says Björn Lund, lecturer in seismology at the Swedish National Seismic Network, SNSN.
The first explosion was recorded at 2.03am on the night of Monday and the second at 7.04pm on Monday evening.
The warnings about the gas leaks came from the maritime administration at 1.52pm and 8.41pm on Monday, respectively, after ships detected bubbles on the surface.
SVT has obtained the coordinates of the measured explosions and they are in the same area where the gas leaks were registered.

Swedish and Danish monitors find seismic evidence of explosions in the area of the gas pipeline.

The Swedish national broadcaster SVT is reporting that seismologists registered explosions near the Nord Stream pipelines in the last 36 hours. In a report published in the last few minutes it said:

Ah, so we have the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, and the shooting of Franz Joseph all rolled into one. Three leaks at the moment - and you know that they'll blame Russia and Putin.
explosion.jpg
edit: adding image

Will another 2008 take place in Europe?

1664644650557.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-10-01 19-18-36.png

Does anyone here hear about the Dollar Milkshake theory?

Global impact Why the dollar is everyone’s problem​

The US Dollar Index being at a high of 114 and up 20 per cent this year, it has been triggering mayhem across global stock, bond and currency markets. But what does the US dollar have to do with the Rupee or the Nifty50? The Dollar Milkshake Theory offers insights into this.

Persistent US inflation and relentless rate hikes by the US Fed are now causing a hangover across global economies that willingly joined the party when money was offered ‘free’. Nobel Laureate late Milton Friedman, once famously said that inflation was like alcoholism. When it comes to money printing, the good effects come first and the bad effects come later. In his opinion, this was why there is always a strong temptation to overdo it.

But when it comes to the cure, which is restricting money supply to control inflation, Friedman said, the bad effects come first and the good effects come later. The good effects are usually price stability and growth. Looking at the surging global inflation, it is now evident that central banks and governments in developed countries overdid their monetary and fiscal stimulus during Covid. Thus, the rate hikes by the Fed, inevitable as they are to rein in inflation, are upending a global economy. The bad effects are playing out first now!

As the Fed ‘does what it takes’ to tame inflation and hikes rates, the US dollar has been on a strengthening spree. The dollar’s rise could see the world economy facing more pain from the Fed’s moves than the US itself.

This is where the ‘Dollar Milkshake Theory’, propounded by Brent Johnson of Santiago Capital comes in. The theory talks of the pain that an extended period of strong dollar can inflict on the global economy. The theory says that, as the US Fed tightens monetary policy faster than other major central banks, the milkshake of liquidity created globally by central banks’ loose policies, will flow into the US shoring up the dollar. As investors see risks rising, they prefer the safe haven of the US dollar and their home-country bias adds to this flight.

This could hit many emerging economies and even a few developed economies. A lot of international debt is denominated in US dollars (60 per cent per a Fed report), at time when global growth is slowing down sharply. Events like the default by Sri Lanka, also highlight the vulnerabilities of emerging markets if the dollar continues to strengthen. Wild cross-currency swings between the Euro, British Pound and the Dollar in recent weeks offer glimpses of what can play out, if this theory turns out to be correct.

In this context, India appears to be in a strong position, because the government has negligible overseas borrowings and is sitting on solid reserves, with relatively lower inflation. This explains the Rupee outperforming major currencies other than the dollar this year. But some caution and planning is warranted to be prepared for a possible global currency crisis.

Everyone’s problem​

The dollar index is now at a 20-year high following the series of Fed rate hikes. Constricting as it is for US economic growth and exports, it comes with silver lining of making global commodities prices (priced in dollars) and imports into the US cheaper.

This can be a source of succour to the Fed’s single-point agenda of bringing inflation back to 2 per cent. However, the rest of the world has to deal with the consequences of this. To paraphrase former US Treasury Secretary John Connolly, the dollar now is our problem.

It can be even more possible, not only by FED policies but the coming energetic crisis in Europe. Add to that some falling banks there, and capital will run away to the "safe haven" of the Western World... This fits nicely into what clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski told some time ago:
Not much new information in his latest one, but for the interested:
- he strongly feels that the economic crash will going to happen very soon
- the crash will happen shortly after there will be an even worse situation in Poland and when the government will propose (financial?) "covers for some citizens"
- the crash will originate from the USA, but it'll happen there only briefly, in Europe it will last much longer
- he feels that this will be because European capital will be moving to the USA, because of the perception of the stronger or more stable market
- currencies will take a big hit, but USD will take a hit and then raise, which will be a financial opportunity
- he recalled his old vision about Spain, that he sees that there will be a lot of empty houses and that Spain's government will encourage foreigners to move to Spain and live there
- he interprets the above vision as economic migration to the USA

Tom Luongo of Gold, Goats & Guns has a viewpoint on current events.

The Curious Whodunit of Nordstreams 1 and 2
Quotes from the article:

1. The old world broke this week. It was blown up cynically by someone who thought this would advance their agenda the most. The act of vandalizing a major piece of physical infrastructure, targeting civilian populations, isn’t unprecedented in history, but it does signal that everything we thought we knew about the rules of the current game was wrong. Well, for most people anyway.

2. The argument is based on this idea that the US is now a rogue state fully controlled by neocons who see their opportunity to get their geopolitcial two-fer, going to war with Russia while also regaining dominance over a vassal Europe. Indeed this is the prevailing sentiment across the whole of the anti-US alternative media. From Pepe Escobar to Bernard at Moon of Alabama the rush to put together the motive (Escobar) and the means (MoA) is quite compelling. I, however, do not agree.

3. ...both the EU and ‘The US’ want this war with Russia but for different reasons. In other words, no one is a victim of the other’s aggression, they both want the same thing, a divorce and/or war with Eurasian integration but who gets to be the decision makers in the end is what they are fighting over internally.

4. And yet everyone fell for the silly Rand Corporation “Report” from January that prepped the ground for blowing up the Nordstream pipelines conveniently ‘leaked’ into the world two weeks before the weekend everyone had circled on their geopolitical calendar as the most significant of the year.

5. Getting the neocons to over-react to the current state of play in Ukraine by blowing up two vital pipelines to Europe is child’s play. You are goading them to do what they want to do anyway. Screw Germany and Russia simultaneously.

6. But the real win for them isn’t giving Germany no way to back down wrt Russia. It is to get Germany to see themselves as a victim of US colonialism. This leads to a critical mass of people seeing the US as the world’s leading cancer, deflecting from the real perps.

7. If you think this is far-fetched:
    • Who directed everyone to lock down the world over a freaking flu?
      Who tried to bankrupt you for not getting the jab?
      Who is pushing for UBI, MMT and you owning nothing?
      It ain’t the Neocons and it ain’t Russia. And it ain’t the Fed either. But, please, keep believing Europe is the victim of US aggression and not the complicity of your own [EU's] leadership.
  8. .......you NEED a collapse of the German middle class. But you also need a scapegoat to focus German anger on otherwise you lose them. So, bring in the hyper-aggressive Yanks and the hated Russians. Perfect patsies for this operation. Turn Western Europe as anti-American as Eastern Europe is anti-Russian. The neocons have walked willingly into this trap.

9. There are clearly forces resisting this insanity but it’s not clear as to whether they are winning or not. What is clear is that most people are done with globalists, but which globalists? The bombing of NS1 and NS2 is as significant a red line being crossed as seizing Russia’s forex reserves. Both assets were considered ‘verboten.’
    Not any more. Who ordered that? Davos.
    |
    Who went along with that? The EU
    Who’s putting more sanctions on Russia today? The EU

How can anyone seriously look at the last seven months and see the EU as a victim of US imperialism without seeing the imperial aspirations of the EU itself?

10. I hate to break it to America’s haters but us getting our shit together is the world’s only real hope. It’s a thin hope, I realize. But the world is not made better by turning the US into a failed state like the same people I’m fingering today did to Russia after the USSR fell. But when you cheer on us Yanks ‘gettin’ what we deserve’ and apologizing for the crimes of Europe, you are cheering your own destruction.

Session 12 April 1997​

A: Always be vigilant so as not to perceive a tangled web as a neatly constructed loop.

Will another 2008 take place in Europe?

View attachment 64753

My instinct KS that it is going to be way, way worse than that, and its gathering speed fast. The pipeline attack was effectively a declaration of war on the people/economies of Europe and I think the markets know that.

22.0.29. Untitledcon5.jpg

Currency collapses tend to immediately precede financial collapses and the one backed up below the surface in the EU / UK in particular is unprecedented - and despite the enforced (and fake) strength of the dollar, the US system is also in a parlous state ready for free fall. As the boys on the Duran just remarked, we maybe expected this one to come by early next year but its showing all the signs of accelerating out of control in the here and the now (beware weekends by the way - much can and does happen by a Monday).

There's no call to panic, but I would just remind everyone of a word of caution I raised before. All Central banks have by now quietly instigated a Bale-In procedure as the directed and de facto only line of life-support available to the banking system; for those who don't know what bale-ins are, it means the banks are instructed by the central banking authorities to use depositors funds to pay off their creditors first rather than looking to government's for bale-outs. The plan is they are coming for your money and if you have savings of any note, then under the bed right now is a far, far safer place than locked away in a bank account. Remember you have lent the money to the bank on an unsecured basis and if your bank goes bust you are about 14th in line as a creditor. Just saying. Its likely coming to a high street near you - and I suspect very soon.

As much as I have respected Tom Luongo before this time he seems to be swinging off the track.

But the real win for them isn’t giving Germany no way to back down wrt Russia. It is to get Germany to see themselves as a victim of US colonialism. This leads to a critical mass of people seeing the US as the world’s leading cancer, deflecting from the real perps.

There already is a critical mass of people seeing the US as the world's leading cancer if Luongo only could face his glimpse away from N. America and the EU. May I just mention Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria and many other countries around the world that were implicated in the activities of the US war machine and political domination during the preceding 70 years.

When it comes to understanding US colonialism Germany is definitely trailing behind.

1. .......you NEED a collapse of the German middle class. But you also need a scapegoat to focus German anger on otherwise you lose them. So, bring in the hyper-aggressive Yanks and the hated Russians. Perfect patsies for this operation. Turn Western Europe as anti-American as Eastern Europe is anti-Russian. The neocons have walked willingly into this trap.

The PTB (not the US per se) need a collapse of the German middle class because of their tax money and their industriousness.
When they collapse the whole country will. The German media do not portrait the Yanks as hyper-aggressive, mainly the Russians.

Being anti-American in the EU gets you the label of being called 'extreme right-wing' or the like.

Where is the trap for the neocons?

There are clearly forces resisting this insanity but it’s not clear as to whether they are winning or not. What is clear is that most people are done with globalists, but which globalists? The bombing of NS1 and NS2 is as significant a red line being crossed as seizing Russia’s forex reserves. Both assets were considered ‘verboten.’
Not any more. Who ordered that? Davos.
|
Who went along with that? The EU
Who’s putting more sanctions on Russia today? The EU

How can anyone seriously look at the last seven months and see the EU as a victim of US imperialism without seeing the imperial aspirations of the EU itself?

The main characters at Davos are executors of the American oligarchy, and the EU goes along with it because it is controlled by the same people. The only thing the EU has ever planned without officially asking the Americans was 'Nord Stream', but Nord Stream was just a trap to lure the green-groveling Germans away from atomic energy, wickedly executed by Angela Merkel.

Who's pressuring the EU to put more and more sanctions on Russia (read Germany)?

I hate to break it to America’s haters but us getting our shit together is the world’s only real hope. It’s a thin hope, I realize. But the world is not made better by turning the US into a failed state like the same people I’m fingering today did to Russia after the USSR fell. But when you cheer on us Yanks ‘gettin’ what we deserve’ and apologizing for the crimes of Europe, you are cheering your own destruction.

It seems Luongo is peddling the old American exceptionalism shtick. If only the Americans could get their act together then the world might be saved or cured.

At the end of the day we will all get what we deserve.

"Will another 2008 take place in Europe?"

This is a continuation, or a final resolution of 2008, IMO.

2008 was fixed with a bandaid that started to hemorrhage in 2019 right before "Pandemic". Who can say how fast it will unfold this time? It seems to be unfolding now. And the snowball is gathering momentum. And the consensus is: no more bandaids. The time has come for surgery and the surgeons have a fat life insurance policy on the patient.

In 6 weeks the world could (will ?) look VERY different.

That said, I like Luongo - he comes up with unique points of view and makes me think. On the other hand, he is a hit-and-miss proposition who seems to like try to be different just for difference sake, whether it really adds up or not. Hits some home runs but strikes out a lot.

At this stage of the game, the "why" and "how" matters less, for me, than the resulting "what".

The "what" is an attempted controlled demo; chaos; death and destruction and then a new order out of that chaos. Not just an economic reset, but a total reset. The precise details of the snapping girders of finance; the collapsing walls of society; and the breeched bulwarks of human well-being are less of a thing than the compassionate sorrow of the holy spirit at our present recurring demise.

The big Jenga Tower is quivering and lurching.

to repeat: Does the argument over "it was the iceberg" vs "It was the design of the ship" vs, "it was a torpedo" really matter, at this point, as to who has the best positioning for their deck chair?

The bottom line is that the Titanic... the Ship of Fools... is goin' down.

...and I don't think it is just the Eurozone.

Sure, I am going to play the 3D game and position myself as best as I can from a survival point of view, but it really does look and feel like things are starting to come unglued in a big way.

To paraphrase G, these times of insanity and chaos are perfect for doing esoteric work.

So the questions of what is really important, and what is my true aim in this life at this time supersede the questions whose answers are an attempt to lay blame like "Ahah! the Central Bankers did it for X reasons!" or "It was the Psychopathic Zillionaires backed by 4D STS Hyperdimensional Doo Doo Heads!"

Digital Money
I call - the dark arts of destroying cash/bills

I just listened to an interview, unfortunately only held in 🇩🇪 German language, about digital money and how they force us to use digital miney only - how that is done.

How the dark powers work very hard together with the usual suspects; G20, German Gov, US, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Banks, Visa and Mastercard, Vodaphone (etc) and then a major NGO who acts supranational, pretending to be a part of the UN (but is not) and sets new rules as global standards - which then no politicians dare to say no to. And the way people are bluntly lied to, cheated and duped… absolutely mind boggling.

Think of private WHO and the Corona Plandemic with Big Pharma Scams, Gov’s and Military - acting like Gobal Big Mama, one ring to rule them all - that kind of style. Step by step.

I felt utterly exhausted after the interview realizing… uhm… once again, how similar and absolutely shameful people are being fooled. But it is also very interesting to listen to !!

Of course it is no surprize - and yet every new area i dip my toes into - I feel at first exhausted, because it appears that the corruption really has spread just everywhere - penetrating now most corridors and floors of society, government and authorities.

Anyway. Since this interview is so interesting in its details, but held in German language, i want sit down in the next days, in order to write down the details from this interview into englisg (at home on a real computer, not at work on an iPhone like now)

The Canadian government, firmly in the hands of WEF, will develop a traveller digital ID potentially as a precursor to digital currency (likely will result in a big mess as it won't go as planned I'd say):

BREAKING EXPOSED: $105 million Liberal partnership with WEF laid bare
The Trudeau Liberals have a $105.3 million contract to develop a Known Traveler Digital ID — and the World Economic Forum (WEF) is a project partner.
Budget 2021 proposed $105.3 million over five years, starting in 2021-22, for Transport Canada to collaborate with international partners to further advance the Known Traveler Digital Identity.

Here in Spain, I use a bank called Santander. It's only recently that I paid attention to the "carbon footprint " icon. After clicking on it I get into a page which tells me how "bad" I have been with polluting World.
They start by saying that everything we do have an impact on our environment even the use of our card or bank operations (maybe we should use cash instead! :-) ).
Here in the red square is calculated my impact on the environment. If I carry on doing what I am doing (use my card and pay bills) I will need two - ✌ x2 trees to compensate the degradation to earth... (doesn't say if I need to plant them)
1 tree -- 40% use @ supermarket 14. Kg CO2eq
1 tree -- 33% use @ transport (petrol really) 12 Kg CO2eq
Under 15%, there is not enough damage to compensate!!!

Later they ask what project you want to get involved with to compensate for your carbone footprint. The"front" ClimateTrade will help you. Each project has a different price ie. Reforestation en Teruel (españa) for Kg is 0,0557€ pero 0,0121 € for reforestation Vichada in Colombia.

It feels like soon it won't be an option and it will be forced on us...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-104031_Santander.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006-104031_Santander.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
This year's Nobel Prize in economic sciences has been awarded to the former chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve, Ben S. Bernanke, and two U.S.-based economists, Douglas W. Diamond and Philip H. Dybvig, "for research on banks and financial crises."
The committee said their work had shown in their research "why avoiding bank collapses is vital."

1665403929762.png

The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences cited Bernanke’s work showing how, during the Great Depression of the 1930s, bank runs exacerbated the crisis by limiting the banking sector’s capacity to act. After many banks collapsed, the Nobel citation states, “valuable information about borrowers was lost and could not be recreated quickly. Society’s ability to channel savings to productive investments was thus severely diminished.”

That research appears in a 1983 paper, “Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression,” published in the American Economic Review.

Most people know about Alfred Nobel. Ben Bernanke as a teenager worked at Pedros South of the Border, one of the gaudiest places you can find.

Digital Money
I call - the dark arts of destroying cash/bills

I just listened to an interview, unfortunately only held in 🇩🇪 German language, about digital money and how they force us to use digital miney only - how that is done.

How the dark powers work very hard together with the usual suspects; G20, German Gov, US, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Banks, Visa and Mastercard, Vodaphone (etc) and then a major NGO who acts supranational, pretending to be a part of the UN (but is not) and sets new rules as global standards - which then no politicians dare to say no to. And the way people are bluntly lied to, cheated and duped… absolutely mind boggling.

Think of private WHO and the Corona Plandemic with Big Pharma Scams, Gov’s and Military - acting like Gobal Big Mama, one ring to rule them all - that kind of style. Step by step.

As promised...
but delayed, I translated the key points from the german held interview at Punkt.Peradovic interviewing Dr Norbert Häring.

But since it is a rather long text, mainly because I am far too roundabout :rolleyes: in my way of writing in English, i put this into one of those yellow boxes that can be unfolded, if or when desired.

About: Economist and business journalist Dr Norbert Häring

Cash is to be abolished. Worldwide. Economist and economic journalist Dr Norbert Häring is convinced of this. However, we are not supposed to hear anything about it. A paper by the IMF states precisely how cash is to give way in favour of digital central bank money, without involving the citizens. Decisions would be made by unelected ominous institutions bypassing parliaments. And the use of cash will be made more difficult with all kinds of tricks, says Häring. He himself has been fighting for the right to pay in cash through all instances since 2015. Next stop: Federal Constitutional Court.

Blog by Norbert Häring: Geld und mehr – Ein Blog von Norbert Häring

Book: Endgame of Capitalism: How the Corporations Took Power and How We're Taking It Back: https://bit.ly/3l1eO2t

Key Highlights from the Interview

• European Central Bank ECB is now serious preparing for a digital € - and already is testing various systems in conjunction with private partners (such as Amazon) and other banks. How to pay offline with various dealers.

• They usually use the term “It’s just a supplement, not a replacement” (for us people to buy into it). It is based on one of many lies - and the The ECB does nothing to prevent the replacement of paper money for digital money.

• Are there other indications that the ECB is not so serious about "keeping the cash"?
- Yes, there are many indication and evidence for that the ECB doesn’t fight for cash to stay. I reality, they don’t do anything to prevent cash from disappearing. Dr Norbert Häring says that this has come to the fore during his proceedings he has been initiating at the European Court of Justice, in which the ECB and the European Commission also had to take position. There was nothing constructive coming from those parts to keep cash alive.

• Also in terms of anonymity and trace due to digital money, the ECB and EU Commission do nothing against that, on the contrary, supporting it. (The ECB could prevent data collection and ensure anonymity at any time, because that is in fact one of their duties to check this - but they don't).

Belgium, Italy and other countries already have a law in place, which forbids sellers to provide only to pay in cash (it means they have to provide customers to pay with digital money by law, as well). The ECB doesn’t mind and isn’t honest about preventing cash from disappearing.

• The Banks don’t mind either, because cash is a competition to digital money.

• Visa and Master card don’t make any money if people use cash. Everything that is paid digitally also results into fees for banks and financial entities - and creates data, which can and is resold.

Banks never have the cash in stock what people have on their bank accounts. The money isn’t real money because the cash the banks are supposed to have, are just digital transactions e.g. digital numbers. If too many people would take out cash - that is impossible. Therefore the Banks want digital money - because then they skip everything that has to do with physical money. (and i assume it is easy to play with numbers like with bolls in the air at the same time, or statistics)

• Banks limit more and more how much cash you can take out. You already have to wait several days in order to get out a larger sums of cash from the bank. In essence - already now - you can’t really take out your money other than small sums.

• What is the difference between paying bills with your bank card digitally, and digital Central Bank Money ? - Not much difference for the customers. Both principles creates digital trances already. The Central Banks pretend that digital Central Bank money, would create more anonymity, because the information wouldn’t be sold then. So they say… But in principle it is a way to centralize all information, with suddenly very few players who control that information, who make decisions, and where the info is going, how it is stored and used.

• In theory, digital Central Bank Money is more secured, because they can’t go into bankruptcy. Already now in the state of planning, will be written into the laws, that the amount of the digital money that can be held by a customer will be limited. In the talks are 3000 € (!) maximum. No, no advantages for the customer with Digital Central Bank money. It then in essence, a central surveillance and control system being implemented upon the people. (since the few players at the top, can decide whom to exclude from the system, or how the data is used, and the authorities an at any time get access to that information “dependent on the current thing”, e.g. rules, and in my interpretation; the current political climate for the moment). [Makes me think of Canada’s Freeland and the Freedom Convoy last winter…]

Bank for International Settlements (BIS) also known as the “Central bank of Central Banks, Switzerland) sits very much at the top of the whole project plays a major roll in how the use of digital money and transactions from people. To refine the system according to China’s social credit system.

• For example: if a person has issues with his/her weight and the Health insurance authority recommends that he/she should limit their fat intake - the system can implement a limitation in the purchase of meat. Or the person has to pay 20% extra (as an example). This can be that the money goes to the Health insurance or NGO officially. Or, the person is forbidden to buy certain products anymore. This can be easily programmed into the new digital system in cooperation with the authorities’ “evaluation” and recommendations made over the individual’s head.

• Dr Norbert Häring says, this example might be a bit strange - but says that in Norway the authorities already “test” by working in that direction: Information over customers purchase behaviour is collected at the authorities, pretending wanting to know how the people in Norway feed themselves. The Norwegian Government is working together with the food chains and Payment service providers, cooperate to gain information via the cashier which collected the data (and I assume those “membership cards and point you get from these), to see who buys what… "To evaluate the nutrition profiles of the Norwegian citizens !"

IKEA is part of the grooming (pre-programming) of society.

In Sweden, the Central bank (and banks) played a significant roll in diminishing cash in society, and participating in experiments with digital money “forced through indirect means” - but the test failed, because too many elderly people, as well people who live far outside of cities “in the middle of nowhere” - can’t pay their bills or make monetary transactions and literally got cut off from society. It lead to that the central bank felt itself forced to encourage a law, where the use of cash is lawfully secured. At least for the time being, at a minimum.

• They are trying to create a system in which digital money is stored on cards, independent from mobile telecommunication and internet, and somehow being able to transmit money between users, and for off line transactions (?).

• What about people who have no homes ? In Sweden it went so far, too far with digital money only, that it didn’t hold up by law, as it was leaving out too many people, even homeless people.

• Once the EU created the e-Euro, and in Sweden the e-krona, the cash can disappear with support of the basic laws for cash, because when the cash is registered/stored on a digital card, it acts like “cash”, and independent from the network. (I wonder, how this works, when the electricity fails ? Because then nothing works. Including those e-cash cards which need some form of electrical devices, in order to ‘read’ them)

• Visa and Master cards were the ones who started to war on cash back in 2005, with the argument of criminality. Which is nonsense, because the biggest transactions are made digitally, which in the shape of physical cash would be highly cumbersome to move around large sums of money. Very old school. Instead it is basically a criminalization of cash for normal people, under the pretense of trying to fight criminality.

• The Alliance for getting rid of cash, is made of Visa and Mastercard, since 2010 “Better than Cash Alliance” being dominating players together with some major banks and the IT giants Apple, Google, Microsoft etc. under the pretense of “making the world a better place”. It is also a way to get more customers.

• The “Better than Cash Alliance”, is a strong de-facto organization but not formally, acting like a supra national NGO, pretending being a branch of the UN - which they are NOT. They just hire some sponsored offices in the UN building. It is also in partnership with G-20, which together with the Central bank in Germany and the European Central bank altogether work together on this project of digital money. The German Government is secretly a top sponsor of the “Better than Cash Alliance” in the war against cash. When this came to the fore into the open, they bluntly lied to the public, and said “We only contributed very little”. It’s a total lie - and every single year that followed, they continued to be top sponsors to the “Better than Cash Alliance”.

• The International Monetary Fund (IMF), is also tightly tied to the whole project and has written down explicit / published openly how to get rid of cash. E.g. though constantly lowering the upper cash limits.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is also part of the project

• All players together with the “Better Than Cash Alliance” are deciding limits and “laws” without over the head of politics and governments - by deciding “standards”, which then though the politicians are simply accepted without any fuzz, as “de facto laws”, which they have to follow.

• The World Economic Forum (WEF) supposedly isn't an active player in all of this, but welcomes the elimination of cash.

• What about other contents other than the usual player (USA, Europe) ? Nigeria has already implemented a digital Niara currency, which it is the playground for the “Better Than Cash Alliance”, where they experiment with biometric data and digital money. Mastercard developed a passport in Nigeria which also acts can act as a digital wallet.

• In Kenya the situation is similar. The English Central Bank (?) developed the digital money for Kenya, and later also Bill & Melina Gates Foundation stepped into a mobile payment system as well Vodafone, which has spread to large parts of Africa, lessen the use of cash.

• Dr. Norbert Häring has not heard of threats to use digital money, but said that there are definitely cash hostile ways being implemented. The means and pushes are done indirectly.

• People will not be persuaded to use digital money. Instead, the players and gov’s will make things look like as if people use less cash. That way, people will (make) believe, that digital money usage comes naturally, and they don’t really need cash, nor want cash. In a subtle way cash get’s eliminated, plus it will be made difficult to to get cash, to pay in cash, and for sellers it is much more expensive to handle cash.

The most extreme case: The EU commission implemented a law, which requires the bank to special check each and every single coin showing proof that they are not falsified. Which means the bank need to buy expensive equipment, plus this is often only done in special subsidiaries - and therefore it takes time to check the coins. This makes cash handling all twice as expensive. It results into that merchants are less willing to deal with cash, as it gets more and more expensive for them (through or due to the banks)

• These cash hostile laws implemented from the EU Commission and Government are usually not communicated to the people, and therefore get “shipped silently” into the framework of rules and laws.

• The crisis in the last years in the UK, have lead to a very strong resurgence of cash.

Hasn’t this plan pretty much been common knowledge for quite some time? A foregone conclusion that’s where things are heading? Collapse the old system, destroy the middle class and then create a digital slave system?

So the significant point is not just that it is an economic reset, but societal and free will-crushing as well. Sad to say our hope is in the chaos to come.

Back
Top Bottom