Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Here is the second and main speech of Lavrov/Putin at the UN:

Notice that THE FIRST in the list of regional conflicts that Lavrov mentioned in the speech above, which needs to be settled, is, the Palestine conflict:

Russia calls for the stepping up of efforts to settle regional conflicts. We believe that priority objectives include overcoming an impasse in establishing an independent Palestinian state, restoring statehood in Iraq and Libya after they were ruined by NATO’s aggression, neutralising threats to Syria’s sovereignty, putting national reconciliation on a stable footing in Yemen, and overcoming NATO’s devastating legacy in Afghanistan.

I'm pretty certain that that that wasn't a coincidence. See my previous post on the forum about statements from Lavrov/Putin about Palestine/Israel over the years. I think it might be another one of those hints to people with "ears to hear and eyes to see". Also notice that Lavrov brought up the example of Cuba sanctions, where for many decades now the UN made it pretty clear that it isn't ok, but the US still does it.

Last edited:

Kremlin comments on possible causes of Nord Stream damage​

"Moscow says nothing can be ruled out and suggests it’s possible the pipeline was damaged intentionally"

"No option can be ruled out right now,” Peskov said when asked if the damage may have been the result of sabotage. He added that Moscow is very concerned about the situation, and called for an immediate and thorough investigation into the incident, which has implications for energy security on the “entire continent.”

Over 90% of Donbass, Zaporozhye and Kherson voters favor joining Russia — first results​

TASS, September 27. Voting in referendums on joining Russia in the Donetsk and the Lugansk People's Republics (DPR and LPR), as well as in the Kherson and Zaporozhye Regions, is coming to an end.

Reaction of observers​

"- International observers from Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Serbia, Mozambique, France, and the Central African Republic reported no violations, except for threats and shelling from Ukraine, and noted the enthusiasm of the voters."

"- In the Zaporozhye Region, the first general results are planned to be announced at 20:00-21:00 Moscow time, the final results will be announced on Wednesday morning."

Article below:

"Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring all under the direction of U.S. 6th Fleet Task Force 68."

"BALTOPS is an ideal location for conducting mine hunting experimentation"

If you know Russian, you can listen to Starikov's opinion on the North Stream gas pipelines sabotage. But this video is still interesting even if you don't know Russian. It shows how these pipelines look like, how they are being prepared, and how they are being put underwater.

An American job no doubt, and a clear message sent that the US is cutting the EU (and Germany in particular) off from Russia. "We own you, you do what we say".
While Russia protects Russians, the US seems to want to make as much as Europe as possible subservient to America where everyone will speak English.
New Gas line from the North Sea
1664297017529.pngphoto_2022-09-27_19-04-58.jpg
Azmilitary1🛰🌏🌍🌎
🇵🇱🇩🇰Another coincidence?

"Polish PM Morawiecki: 'The era of Russia's dominance in the gas sector is over' - Yeni Safak

'The opening of the Baltic gas pipeline, from which gas supply will begin on Saturday, October 1, took place in the town of Goleniów in northwestern Poland'
"I declare with absolute confidence that the period of Russian domination in the gas field, marked by extortion, threats and blackmail, is coming to an end. The Baltic pipeline means freedom from today. It will become a pipeline of independence, security and peace'
One competitor less with NS1 and NS2 gone, for some time.
But that is also volatile:
Norway has spotted drones at platforms: And there is reason to fear the same in Denmark, says expert

The US military has become fond of Bornholm
BORNHOLM, DENMARK 05.24.2022 Story by Sgt. Elizabeth Clark 169th Field Artillery Brigade
Colorado Army National Guard members teamed with Active Duty counterparts, U.S. Air Force service members and international partners to conduct a simulated air-land raid during an M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems rapid infiltration exercise in Bornholm, Denmark May 24, 2022.

The exercise was in conjunction with DEFENDER-Europe 22 – a yearly multinational training exercise that takes place within Eastern Europe.
Historical Significance

This was the first time HIMARS had come to the Danish island, a historical event that not every party was comfortable with. Although the air-land raid was a planned event that preceded current events, the Russian embassy produced a note from 1946 relating to the Soviet handover of Bornholm to Denmark after WWII stating that this event was violating that note.

However, the utilization of said note from 76 years ago is not applicable to the Danish government of today. According to Jakob Seerup, a PhD, researcher and curator at Bornholm’s Museum, the note was applied broadly when it was first introduced and it wasn’t until new government officials were part of the Danish government that the policy changed.

“Danes over-implemented the contents of the March 1946 note. Up until 1983, there was not a thought in Copenhagen about any foreign troops even visiting Bornholm,” Seerup said in an article published by Lossi 36. “Only the election of a new government made it possible to reinterpret the note which, by the way, did not mention the stationing of foreign troops.”

While this aforementioned note could potentially question the legitimacy of foreign troops on Bornholm, if one was to look to the Danish experts and officials there would be no question as to who has the authority to allow these troops on this island.

Bødskov told Danish television station TV2, “There is no deal between Denmark and Russia that entails a ban on foreign troops on Bornholm. It is Denmark alone that decides what happens on Danish territory.”

If you know Russian, you can listen to Starikov's opinion on the North Stream gas pipelines sabotage. But this video is still interesting even if you don't know Russian. It shows how these pipelines look like, how they are being prepared, and how they are being put underwater.

I think what is being discussed and highlighted in the video is very interesting, especially the fact that the leak occurred in the Danish seaside which is more or less under the US' tight control will make any further investigations on that pipe leak a burocratic nightmare for Germany.

Which it ties in with what Joe wrote here:
Yep, and two explosions were recorded on seismographs a few hours prior to the leaks being spotted at the same coordinates according to SVT.

Those gas pipelines are buried in the sea floor and coated in concrete. Some pretty serious ordinance was necessary to cause that damage. An American job no doubt, and a clear message sent that the US is cutting the EU (and Germany in particular) off from Russia. "We own you, you do what we say".

It also presupposes that there were some murmurings in German and EU govt. circles about restarting the gas flows to protect against outages this winter (no brainer!). The US likely got wind of that (through their decades-long spying on EU governments) and decided to nix it. The EU's options for any independence from the US has, literally, been buried at the bottom of the ocean. US LNG stock prices just spiked.

The US military has become fond of Bornholm
This has been planned for some time, don't you think?
BALTOPS 22: A Perfect Opportunity for Research and Resting New Technology
Posted on June 14, 2022 by Seapower Staff
[....]

BALTIC SEA — A significant focus of BALTOPS every year is the demonstration of NATO mine hunting capabilities, and this year the U.S. Navy continues to use the exercise as an opportunity to test emerging technology, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Public Affairs said June 14.

In support of BALTOPS, U.S. Navy 6th Fleet partnered with U.S. Navy research and warfare centers to bring the latest advancements in unmanned underwater vehicle mine hunting technology to the Baltic Sea to demonstrate the vehicle’s effectiveness in operational scenarios.

Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark,
with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring all under the direction of U.S. 6th Fleet Task Force 68.

BALTOPS is an ideal location for conducting mine hunting experimentation due to the region’s unique environmental conductions such as low salinity and varying bottom types. It is also critical to evaluate emerging mine hunting UUV technology in the Baltic due to its applicability with allied and partner nations. This year experimentation was focused on UUV navigation, teaming operations, and improvements in acoustic communications all while collecting critical environmental data sets to advance the automatic target recognition algorithms for mine detection.

“In prior BALTOPS we demonstrated advanced capabilities to detect, reacquire and collect images of mine contacts, and transfer those images in near real-time to operators through the use of a specialized Office of Naval Research UUV,” said Anthony Constable, Office of Naval Research science advisor to U.S. 6th Fleet. “This year, through the work of NIWC Pacific and NUWC Newport, we are showing that this capability can be integrated into programs of record by executing complex multi-vehicle UUV missions with modified U.S. Navy fleet assets.”

An additional critical objective was to continue to increase the communication range and data transfer capability to give the operators more flexibility in mine hunting operations. Advancements in communication technology, demonstrated this year, have shown a significant improvement in operating ranges over currently used systems. This provides additional standoff flexibility to the U.S. Navy in conducting safe mine hunting operations.

BALTOPS also provides a unique opportunity for the U.S. research, development and acquisition communities to exercise the current and emerging UUV technology in real-world operational environments. This year featured the current and future programs of record for mine hunting UUVs in the Mk18 and Lionfish systems. Both systems were put through the paces over 10 days of mine-hunting operations, collecting over 200 hours of undersea data.

“The major benefit of the BALTOPS experimentation is to provide advanced mine hunting capabilities to the operator in the field. By exercising the future capabilities, U.S. 6th Fleet can provide valuable feedback to help guide the Navy acquisition community responsible for mine hunting UUV development and procurement,” said Lt. Joshua Lynn, U.S. 6th Fleet experimental lead for BALTOPS. “This year we have seen the near- and long-term future in mine hunting UUV technology and we are excited to see how quickly the technology and capabilities are improving.”

What choices do they have for a "who has done it" besides themselves?
And will their choice be credible? There is already so much out that it is pretty unlikely. Anyway:
27/09/2022 AT. 19:20 Only a foreign state may be behind the sabotage of pipelines
Sabotageaktioner against the Nord Stream pipelines in the Bornholm will be so complicated that only a state can stand behind, experts say.

It is possible to inflict acts of sabotage against the two Nord Stream pipelines in the Bornholm and blow holes in the pipes. But it requires topprofessionelt equipment, elite men and a solid military logistics.

This is the meaning of the opion of military experts.
And estimates of the size:

Back
Top Bottom