Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

A Spanish magazine has published an issue with Putin on the cover.
Selenskyj is wearing an armband and Biden is the only one who did not make a puddle (was he wearing a diaper?) but is holding his hand behind his back.
The puddle is also meaningful - OTAN - Organización del Tratado del Atlántico Norte - NATO

photo_2022-09-25_02-49-09 (2).jpg

Prices report from Hungary, while Kiev regime in Ukraine shut off both gas & oil pipelines going through our country:

I hear people on the grocery market frequently mocking the current, Orban-led Hungarian government, for its slogans, for its energy-price increases and the inflation.

Discount pork loin prime-cut meat price in the Trump era held at a constant 1099 HUF / $2.62. Now its around 1799 HUF $4.29 discounted = old meat. Fresh prime cut meat is ~2200 HUF / $5.25.
Supermarket / or small store domestic butter got hideously expensive, so I buy farmer-made butter from the grocery market at less than half the price.

Rooted vegetables rose only minimally in price, compared pre-war era.

Pre-War chicken eggs were around 45 HUF apiece, now small eggs you can get for 65 and big eggs for 75 HUF. Sold in packets of 10 at our grocery market it means 750 or 700 HUF / $1.67 you can get 10 eggs.

Price of kidney beans and other types of beans remained same. But who buys beans nowadays, when the gas is getting prohibitively expensive to cook it for more than 60 minutes?

For small individual homeowners - pensioners and younger living alone - there is a minimal gas and electricity consumption limit set in three, graded amounts. If you consume above these, you have to pay international prices.

This means farmers [machines, irrigation, heating for animals] and big families go above these price caps automatically and start to have to pay astronomical amounts.

The electricity provider just sent a 3x price bill, including an entry not for the electricity consumption - which remains constantly small - , but for their part of delivering electricity, which created a 3x priced bill.. The government insists on gas + electricity price cap, while providers are hysterically trying to get around it, in order to make up for their increased costs.

Employers demand salary rate increases country-wide from the government as inflation caused salaries to be worth less versus increased prices everywhere.

Gasolene prices, normal and diesel in Hungary are decreasing somewhat in September 2022. See below pic.
Diesel in orange is more expensive?? It was the other way around couple years ago..

The government staunchly holds to its 480 HUF / liter gasolene price cap, but online news sites talk about this kills private gas-stations and negatively affects big companies, like MOL.. They are talking about bleeding out gasolene-providers with the cap..

450 HUF = $1,07 per liter
850 HUF = $2,03 per liter
(95 octane gasolene in green, while diesel in orange)

Car_fuel_prices_Hungary.png

Added to this international situation, the utter powerlessness of the 'Individual versus The State', I'm noticing globally and it probably adds to the war-mood of the Unwashed Masses. So just by general sentiment against psychopaths in power war can be started, I agree with others here.

Last edited:
It's getting more and more dangerous here in my city, massive shelling from MLRS and howitzers is taking place anywhere in the city and at any time of the day, every day dozens of residential buildings are destroyed, burned, and people are injured and killed. Yesterday and the day before yesterday were the most extensive and heavy shelling of my city in the last month and a half. At dawn about 6 o'clock both yesterday and the day before. People died, and more under the rubble and wounded.
I had no electricity and no water again, in many areas of the city.
So that slows down my responses here a lot, too. I just don't have time for anything, even when I sit in front of my smartphone screen all day long and monitor the news and make selections for the forum.

For the third day I have been collecting and adapting texts for translation into English and in general for normal perception (because often in Russian much is written in a complex way and with a lot of terms and expressions, which are not clear to foreigners and can not be translated by machine), trying to bring everything into a more or less convenient format and thematically blocks, it is hundreds of links and kilometers of text. And I still haven't managed even half of this volume, my head is already exploding :)
With that said, more and more data, articles and events keep popping up, which is even more confusing and time-consuming.

I will try to post the first part of my thoughts and links to events and data in the next few days (because I still need to translate into English, and there is a really VERY large amount of text).

To speed this up, I can post here in Russian, and you can use the help of an online translator to read this.
Thank you for your effort of translating the data and texts into English! I guess if you don't mind you can post it here in Russian so people can read/translate themselves and maybe later post a translated piece, ofc if you still will be translating it regardless. If it's too bothersome, it's okay too.
I personally even prefer texts in Russian, it's very easy to mechanically translate it into Polish (same grammar etc), but the problem can be with those expressions and nuances that you mentioned.
Anyway, take care of yourself! I genuinely send you my warmest wishes for safety and for some stability to come soon.

I completely agree - these "warnings" carry less weight than that of a gnat - Putin & Co. know better. But, I think what has been a factor in Putin's decision in exercising the limited operation rather than the all out doctrinal offensive operations, is the nuclear war reality
It does not make sense because now it will get more full blown because of partial mobilisation and nothing will happen, not just for the main reason that 4D STS will not allow it.

What's with these protests in Dagestan? If the mobilization is only about reservists, why is everyone apparently afraid of getting drafted?
Western spy op, color revolution attempt, or just human stupidity? Or, Putin lied and they're about to draft millions of people with zero military experience.

4D STS will not allow it
Do we know that? I suppose just like ufos shut down missile silos in the past, they could disable any nuclear weapons launched by Russia or whatever country that decides to do so. Since the WAVE is upon us, and who knows how many other factors are in play - including all those replacements in the underground bases - how do we know 4D STS isn't prepared and ready for a nuclear confrontation maybe knowing that just the right amount of "depopulation" will result? And as the Cs have said, their "wishful thinking" is their fatal flaw. And, in searching for that Cs comment, I came across this Session 14 September 2002 tidbit:
Q: (Ark) In fact there is an answer. The answer is yes. I mean if you were China and you had nuclear weapons and you needed a LOT of money, what would you do? (L) And there is somebody who needs what you have, and there is all that oil and all that money, are you kidding? Saddam wouldn't be being as cocky as he is if he didn't have a really big boom-boom lined up. And it's aimed at us, I can guarantee. (V) Now does our government and their so called intelligence know that this is happening? (Ark) Of course! (V) Okay. (L) Sure. (V) Are they in cahoots with them? (L) Sure. (Ark) On a certain level everybody's selling everything. (L) At those levels above they are because their objective is to decimate the Earth's population. (V) Is China the only one feeding Iraq weapons? (L) Why should they be? The US is feeding them weapons. I mean it's so dirty it's inconceivable. They're all in bed together. (V) Is Laura right, the world leaders, the 10 % that want to get rid of...

A: That is the plan.

Still not the quote I was searching for, but close:
Q: (L) Does this include the 4th density STS?

A: No, but they don't see that which they do not wish to see.

Could I also ask if anyone knows how active the Russian airforce is over Ukraine. Have the Ukranians got any western air defence systems that the Russians have to worry about.

Scott Ritter clarifies Russia's use of its air force @11:57 in this Sept. 22 interview:

There were more questions about the same. Came across one answer that makes sense, but I cannot tell how accurate it is. Published a few days ago, excerpts translated below.

Kiev's "partisanship" in its own skies has driven our combat aviation to a dead end
Having long ago gained air superiority, even in desperate moments we do not risk to fly far beyond the front line

Sergey Ishchenko

For the general public one of the biggest mysteries of the increasingly evidently stalled "Special Operation Z": why does our overwhelming air superiority, long won in Ukraine, have little effect on the course of combat operations? /.../

Perhaps one can try to find a clue in the seemingly stunning fact recently shared by the well-known military expert, retired colonel Semyon Bagdasarov.

Semyon Arkadyevich wondered: how did as many as 232 Polish T-72M1R tanks have recently appeared in the combat zone completely unhindered from our side? ... Why are they unloading so freely?

/.../ Besides, with our pilots' means of destruction it is not necessary for aircraft to approach even the unloading area. Hit a stationary Ukrainian echelon with tanks with high-precision missiles. And the battle with Polish armoured "presents" will be over before it has even begun. No, for some reason they did not strike that time. ...

How can such things happen today in the zone of special operations under conditions of our air superiority?

In theory, there can be only two reasons for that. The first one is simply the astounding short-sightedness of our military intelligence service, which failed to see any unloading of the echelon. The second reason is the fear of the command of the special operation for the fate of the assault aircraft and bombers, which otherwise would have been sent behind the front line.

We do not know which of our assumptions is closer to the truth. However, there is good reason to believe that the second is more likely.

Because it is a fact: our combat aviation has virtually stopped striking in the operational depths of the enemy defences since about May. Russian helicopters, attack aircraft and bombers work almost exclusively along the front lines. Air strikes are carried out on a daily basis. But only against trenches and enemy strongholds, which our infantry is storming or preparing to storm.

And if it is necessary to hit important targets located far away ... then only long-range cruise missiles are used.

Do we protect our fighting vehicles and lives of our pilots? Naturally. And rightly so. But why is it that even after the long-time conquest of absolute air superiority over the Armed Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, the danger of flights over the territory of Ukraine remains unacceptably high for our Air Force?

This is no longer a mystery. Let's face it: over the past seven months of special operations we have not managed to defeat that country's air defence system. To weaken it in the first days and weeks of fighting, yes, we have succeeded. But to liquidate it as a notable factor of enemy resistance - no.

Repeatedly scorned in Russia after 2014 for its technical and organisational backwardness, Ukraine's air defence, almost exclusively equipped with long-outdated former Soviet weapons, still makes Moscow reckon with itself today. Clearly, not on its own, but with the support of the best US airspace monitoring information system in the world, which was operating in round-the-clock mode long before February 2022 in Kiev's interests. And it continues to work to this day. Although in a very unusual mode for us.

The problem is that Ukrainian SAMs have long since switched to semi-guerrilla, that have proved very effective in the current environment in working against us "from ambush". That is to say, their own radar antennas almost do not emit any signals. That is why they are practically impervious even to the newest Russian Kh-31PK high-speed anti-radar missiles that were created in 2009. They are designed to lock onto the enemy's radar signals. And to hit them at long range without missing. But these excellent Russian missiles are simply powerless if there is no signal on the air at all at the moment of attack.

But if Ukrainian SAM stations are almost always switched off, then how do they detect, follow and shoot down our approaching cruise missiles, planes and helicopters?

The secret is that Ukraine's air defence system is integrated with the NATO joint air defence system in Europe NADGE [~probably meant NATINADS ~] and the US tactical aviation control system on the continent. Data are supplied online to the Ukrainian army's anti-aircraft defence gunners by numerous E-3A "AWACS" reconnaissance planes, which, in their own interest, are constantly flying over Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and the Black Sea.

Any departure of any Russian aircraft from an airfield bordering Ukraine is detected by this watchful electronic "eye" of the United States as soon as the front landing gear struts off the concrete surface somewhere near Millerovo or Kursk. The most detailed data about the parameters of movement of the potential target immediately becomes possession of the Ukrainian SAM system. For some minutes they switch their equipment on only when a Russian plane enters the engagement zone. And they switch it off as soon as the launched anti-aircraft missile leaves the launcher.

And what is actually the backwardness of Ukraine's air defence? In reality, the backwardness, of course, has not gone anywhere. If Americans had not interfered, we would have squashed this air defence system like a bug. Even despite the fact that by the beginning of our special operation the skies of the hostile country were guarded by up to 24-29 divisions of antiaircraft missile defense systems S-300PT/PS, up to ten divisions of Buk-M1, and small number of short-range air defense systems Tor in the basic Soviet variant (firing range of about 10 kilometres). The rest (the Shilka and Tunguska SAMs and the Osa-AKM short-range SAMs) could be disregarded due to their low combat effectiveness.

Of course, having planned in advance to deprive the Ukrainian sky of any anti-aircraft cover, we received and analysed in advance all the necessary information about the locations of these weapons. We planned and carried out a fire strike against them. But the results of the strikes, as it soon became clear, were far from what was expected.

As has now become clear, Kyiv learned in advance of the start of the Russian special operation. Surely with the input from of American and British intelligence. The anti-aircraft missile systems had been removed in advance from their launch positions to secure shelters that had been prepared well in advance. So were their combat crews.

Almost certainly for the same reason our first, and especially crushing, missile attack also fell to a great extent on the empty military airfields of the Army. The regular car parks of combat planes and helicopters were also almost empty. At any rate, giving rise to doubts about the capabilities of Russian intelligence, so it is now told with great satisfaction in Kyiv.

In the ensuing battles, of course, despite American intrigues, we thoroughly thinned out Ukraine's combat aviation and air defence system. However, we never managed to suppress them completely. That is why we ourselves fly over there with obvious caution.

Here is how Michael Coffman, a leading researcher at the Center for a New American Security in Washington, D.C., comments on the current situation over Ukraine: "Russian aviation, which had extensive combat experience in Syria and modern weaponry, seemed destined to become a decisive tool in the war against an enemy that had no such experience (and modern weaponry). However, the Syrian experience was very specific - almost testing ground: the enemy had no high-altitude air defence and only a small number of man-portable anti-aircraft systems capable of shooting down low-altitude targets.

And further: "Russian aircraft could strike safely from medium altitudes - including unguided munitions (with the help of new targeting systems). No system of countering and suppressing air defence was established in the Russian Air and Space Forces (VKS). After the first successes of the Russian aviation near Kherson and Melitopol, it became clear that in other places saturated with high-altitude air defence, the advantage of the air force was not fully operational."

"At the beginning of March, Russian aviation suffered relatively heavy losses near Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Sumy and Mykolaiv," Kofman continues. - After that, its operations from medium altitudes in the enemy's close rear actually ceased. Since then Russian aviation has been operating mainly from low altitudes (as well as Ukrainian aviation) on the line of contact. As a result, the Russian army is still unable to effectively counter the transfer of reserves, the supplying of the Ukrainian army and the fire of its long-range artillery.
[end]

BTW, it may be not easy for the Russia to solve the problem. Reuters just published:

Sept 25 (Reuters) - President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in an interview broadcast on Sunday that Ukraine had received sophisticated air defence systems from the United States.

It was the first acknowledgment that Ukraine had received the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS), long sought by Kyiv and whose shipment was approved by Washington late last month.

Or, maybe because it will work in the "usual" way, it can be easier to eliminate it?

Thank you for your effort of translating the data and texts into English! I guess if you don't mind you can post it here in Russian so people can read/translate themselves and maybe later post a translated piece, ofc if you still will be translating it regardless. If it's too bothersome, it's okay too.
I personally even prefer texts in Russian, it's very easy to mechanically translate it into Polish (same grammar etc), but the problem can be with those expressions and nuances that you mentioned.
Anyway, take care of yourself! I genuinely send you my warmest wishes for safety and for some stability to come soon.

Okay, I'll try to post something today.
I have adapted the texts, so it should be generally ok to translated into other languages without incomprehensible fragments and abbreviations.

Thank you for your support. I hope you are doing well too. ✨

What's with these protests in Dagestan? If the mobilization is only about reservists, why is everyone apparently afraid of getting drafted?
Western spy op, color revolution attempt, or just human stupidity?
All of the above. Some military bureaucrats careerists who want to serve their superiors and try to recruit as quickly as possible. Here's a tweet by Margarita Simonyan:

RT's editorial staff has already received over 700 complaints about violations of the partial mobilization, including 350 complaints about violations of the age limit.

RUSSIANS IN DONBASS VOTE TO JOIN RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Excerpted from Dimitri Steshin, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Sept 24, 2022

From midnight, it poured over the Donbass so that all the fields and country roads turned into sticky jam. Visibility is zero. The artillery is silent. The Donetsk comrade, who voted almost in the first seconds of the Referendum, noted with satisfaction:
  • What a beautiful weather! No adjustment of ukrainian artillery is possible, neither from Turkish drones nor from American satellites. God is on our side today.
The comrade says that he remembers well that spring day in 2014, when thousands of people with Russian flags chanted only one word in the center of Donetsk – "Referendum!". No one then even suspected that there were years of bloody trials ahead and the Referendum itself would look not like a long-awaited holiday, but a carefully thought-out military operation. There was no doubt that polling stations would become the main targets for Ukraine. The Banderovites were outplayed. They expected to cover a couple of polling stations with cannons at the time of the accumulation of people there, there will be panic, the rest will simply be afraid to vote. The referendum will fail.
For Russia and Donbass, this was unacceptable. The event is serious – the whole region is returning home to Russia. So, they did. In the first days, election commissions go around house by house, apartment by apartment. They arrive on minibuses, put up a column - notify about the beginning of voting, accept ballots. Those who did not have time to vote will come to the polling stations in schools and DC on the last day. But, there will be no crowds that can become a target.
There's a lot to check here. In a nearby school, a hundred meters from the gymnasium, a mural painted in the summer with a "grandmother with a red flag" is already riddled with fragments. And yet, this part of the Kiev district was densely thrown with mines-petals. They give me a guide so that I can catch up with the election commission, which is walking through the apartments and does not step on anything.
On this gray wet day, the underside of the Kiev district looks deafening. There are almost no whole windows, wherever you look, the walls are cut by fragments - the traces are old, the traces are new. 8 years of shelling... We find the entrance with the commission unmistakably – at the entrance there is a young policeman in a helmet, a bronik and with a machine gun on his chest. It can be seen that the machine gun is "beloved" and combat - camouflaged, with an aftermarket sight-collimator. The first thing I hear in the gloomy entrance of the house is laughter.
An elderly man brings out a bird with the words: "Yes, the cross is not needed in this case."
I ask an idiotic question:
  • What did you vote for?
  • For returning home, not to Ukraine, to Russia. I don't want to be with Ukraine, there are fascists there. And the people are intimidated, and the government is scum.
A militiaman with the call sign "Basmach" comes to our voices, he has been fighting since 2014. He puts the ballot in the ballot box with the words "For Russia!". Women from the commission thank him: "Thank you for fighting for us!"

Читайте на http://WWW.KP.RU: Референдум в ДНР: «Не надо крест ставить! Ставьте птичку, голубя мира!»

0ccdc29859850c9e.jpeg

I want to share something personal again.
As Cass said: all there is is lessons. Here I am getting lessons that are very difficult and do not have unambiguous answers for me at the moment. Now it seems to me that it would be easier for me to sit in an embrace with a machine gun in a trench under some artillery shelling. Of course, I haven't tried it, but it seems so to me.
The fact is that my son ran away from a possible mobilization. He has been in Tbilisi, Georgia, for a day now. We talked to him many times, I tried to help him look at everything that was happening as broadly as possible, but the media environment in which he was was clearer and more convincing. With all this, I am not some kind of "hawk" and I would not want him, me or anyone else to be at war, but the situation is such that it becomes possible and in a certain sense necessary. But run?!!!
I try my best not to condemn him, the motives of his actions are clear to me. Here is such a "parsley".
I would like to write a lot, but I think I'll wrap up otherwise I'll write all day and still not finish something. I'm not a "so-so" writer.

Я опять хочу поделиться личным.
Как говорили Касс: все что есть - уроки. Вот у меня получаются уроки, которые очень тяжелы и не имеют для меня в данный момент однозначных ответов. Сейчас мне кажется, что мне было бы легче сидеть в обнимку с автоматом в окопе под каким-нибудь артиллерийским обстрелом. Я, конечно, этого не пробовал, но мне так кажется.
Дело в том, что мой сын убежал от возможной мобилизации. Вот уже сутки он находится в Тбилиси, в Грузии. Мы много раз с ним разговаривали, я пытался ему помочь взглянуть на все происходящее как можно более широко, но та медийная среда, в которой он пребывал оказалась понятней и убедительней. При всем этом я не какой то "ястреб" и не хотел бы, чтобы ни он, ни я и никто другой оказался на войне, однако так складывается ситуация, что это становится возможным и в определенном смысле необходимым. Но бежать?!!!
Я изо всех сил пытаюсь не осуждать его, мотивы его действий мне понятны. Вот такая "петрушка".
Хотелось бы написать очень много, но пожалуй я закруглюсь иначе писать буду целый день и все равно чего нибудь не допишу. "Такой себе" из меня писатель-никакой.

I want to share something personal again.
As Cass said: all there is is lessons. Here I am getting lessons that are very difficult and do not have unambiguous answers for me at the moment. Now it seems to me that it would be easier for me to sit in an embrace with a machine gun in a trench under some artillery shelling. Of course, I haven't tried it, but it seems so to me.
The fact is that my son ran away from a possible mobilization. He has been in Tbilisi, Georgia, for a day now. We talked to him many times, I tried to help him look at everything that was happening as broadly as possible, but the media environment in which he was was clearer and more convincing. With all this, I am not some kind of "hawk" and I would not want him, me or anyone else to be at war, but the situation is such that it becomes possible and in a certain sense necessary. But run?!!!
I try my best not to condemn him, the motives of his actions are clear to me. Here is such a "parsley".
I would like to write a lot, but I think I'll wrap up otherwise I'll write all day and still not finish something. I'm not a "so-so" writer.

Я опять хочу поделиться личным.
Как говорили Касс: все что есть - уроки. Вот у меня получаются уроки, которые очень тяжелы и не имеют для меня в данный момент однозначных ответов. Сейчас мне кажется, что мне было бы легче сидеть в обнимку с автоматом в окопе под каким-нибудь артиллерийским обстрелом. Я, конечно, этого не пробовал, но мне так кажется.
Дело в том, что мой сын убежал от возможной мобилизации. Вот уже сутки он находится в Тбилиси, в Грузии. Мы много раз с ним разговаривали, я пытался ему помочь взглянуть на все происходящее как можно более широко, но та медийная среда, в которой он пребывал оказалась понятней и убедительней. При всем этом я не какой то "ястреб" и не хотел бы, чтобы ни он, ни я и никто другой оказался на войне, однако так складывается ситуация, что это становится возможным и в определенном смысле необходимым. Но бежать?!!!
Я изо всех сил пытаюсь не осуждать его, мотивы его действий мне понятны. Вот такая "петрушка".
Хотелось бы написать очень много, но пожалуй я закруглюсь иначе писать буду целый день и все равно чего нибудь не допишу. "Такой себе" из меня писатель-никакой.

I'm sorry to hear that. Please feel free to create a personal thread in 'the swamp' if you'd like to share the fullness of your thoughts and feelings. It's an excellent place to sort out family dynamics and receive feedback. Take care!

Hi youlik, that's not a "parsley" (silly story, yes?) at all, and it's normal to feel frustrated, sad, confused and even desperate under such circumstances. I guess your son is of age if he fears mobilisation, and can decide for himself. He is not the only one from what I see, there is clearly a wave of men leaving the country for the same reason. But as Lavrov said during his latest UN press conference when this issue was brought up, Russia, unlike Ukraine, hasn't closed her borders and people have the right to go abroad. Still, it hurts and is disappointing when our children choose differently from what we would wish but as you said, all is is lessons - for him and for you. Perhaps you need to learn to support him in his own choice, or despite of his choice. Perhaps. You will know better when the dust settles a bit. And as iamthatis suggested, feel free to share as much as you want in your own thread. The Swamp board is not tracked by bots, one has to be a register member to see it, so there is a bit more privacy there. Take care!

News from over a week ago, but it's taking rounds on Twitter. Some accounts are claiming that these are oral vaccine products (???), so you can imagine how society is in a constant state of fear here. Even news about a fart near Zaporozhe might create some serious panic now. A perfect false flag.

Poland prepares potassium iodide tablets for distribution in case of nuclear disaster in Ukraine​

Poland’s government has provided fire departments across the country with potassium iodide tablets that can be distributed in the case of a radiation emergency. The decision was made amid concerns over the security of nuclear power plants in neighbouring Ukraine.

“This is a standard procedure, provided for by law and applied in the event of a possible radiation hazard,” announced the interior ministry. “At the same time, we would like to inform you that at the present time there is no such threat and the situation is continuously monitored by the National Atomic Energy Agency.”

The ministry assured that “the services responsible for state security are on constant alert, and an adequate amount of potassium iodide is secured for every citizen of Poland”.

In the event of confirmed contamination, plans would go into motion to distribute the potassium iodide tablets, which help prevent the absorption of radioactive iodine by the thyroid gland. After the Chernobyl disaster in Ukraine in 1986, the Polish authorities also administered iodide to millions of citizens, in particular children.

In any case, this map of radiation sensors might be handy in case of some serious event related to the power plant (if the website will handle the load during such situation):

Back
Top Bottom