Psychic Attacks

I'm not quite sure how I found myself on this particular forum, but I was intrigued and continued to read further. Also, I did not understand the acronyms STS and STO. I tend to approach the subject of psychic phenomenon with some skeptism - which is prudent I think - because there are a lot of quacks out there who are invested in their own power agendas and other nefarious reasons. BUT...as Deckard wrote (forgive me for paraphrasing) 'how could you believe me' and his words are valid - maybe in part bc of others agendas - but also bc writing about it somehow makes it more real, which for me would also be frightening. During my teens (and I remember reading once that there is strong psychic energy surrounding adolescents) I was very interested in the psychic. Doing things normal kids do: having seances, playing with the oiuja board...etc. But, I had a strong pull towards the paranormal - ESP and the power of the mind, which led me to read more and practice with my own development of ESP. I must say too that I was both drawn to this exploration and scared (I really am a scaredy cat). Anyway, I remember vividly one afternoon when I was still in High School I fell asleep in the late afternoon, which was very, very unusual for me. During my "sleep" I began to experience this pulling down feeling - like I was being pull down further and further. I began to hear this sound that got louder and louder and the only way I can describe it is that it sounded like electricity. I was "awake" but not. I was totally aware of my surroundings and couldn't understand why I was not able to move. The more I struggled to 'wake-up' the more I was pulled down. Since then (30+ years later) these night time experiences have become less frequent. Yet, the experiences I had throughout the years became more and more intense. Sometimes I 'thought' my eyes were open and I could see my surroundings, only to find upon wakening that something (like a lamp etc.) was not present in my waking state. The paralysis I felt was terrifying and I dared not tell anyone. I had to struggle so hard to wake up. More and more these experiences felt ominous and I could 'sense' a presence that was not good. Sometimes I would pray and that didn't help, sometimes I would allow myself to be curious and go with it, and that scared me more. The only way I could get out was to bring all my energy to my head - I learned over time that if I could move my head even just a little I could get out. I also had to get out of bed and fully wake up or else I would return to that state immediately. In the last couple years I have been reading about 'night terors'. A part of me wants to say "YES!!!! that's exactly what was happening...but there is another part of me that doesn't really believe that is what was happening to me - maybe "night terrors" provided people who were having these bizarre night time happenings with a bonifide scientific explanation. But...in the middle of the night, when our defenses are down and our conscious minds are not on guard - maybe that's when some people are more open to whatever energy exists around us. Would I call it the devil? No...but I can say there is definitely something that does not feel good.

lonenutter
I do not know anything or very little about astral travels and astral entities
and to be honest I never belived in demons at least in the usual sense of that word.
On the other jhand evreywhere around us there are many indications of certain STS forces on higher planes of existance that can effectively be called demons.
Somone has asked why would these entities presented themself ugly and demonic if they wanted to decieve us. But the person which asked this has missed important point, we are talking about plain attacks, there is no any form of communication , just a simple predatory attack - so why they would bother disguising themself. When they want to reinforce one's religious beleifs then there is totally different story.

so what is your understanding - where do these attacks come from ?

what is their purpose?

If they are objective reality and regular occurence how come that certain people are aware of them and certain arent?

do you totally exclude possibility of halucinating or deceiving yourself as a result of certan psychological defects?

dociprism welcome

if you find yourself in doubt about certain terms
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=F

I recommend reading the Wave series first as the most concise way to familiarise yourself with the matter we are discussing on this forum.

re your feelings, In retrospect I think I went through better part of my life ignoring these happenings, dissmising them next morning as a bad dream or whatever
now is seems as if I see them for what they really are,

or am I?

Psychic attack, evil spirits, haunting, possession, etc. are age-old supernatural problems that you will find discussed in most mystical and metaphysical studies. And while most of us have a natural tendency to deny or downplay the importance or even the existence of these negative influences partly because they cannot be quantitatively measured, empirical evidence suggests that spirit beings of many different types exist in unseen subtle realms beyond the physical realm. Quantum physics has long supported the existence of dimensional levels beyond the physical and if you are reading this forum, you are probably quite familiar with this probability. If you are indeed interested in this phenomena, I suggest the book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense by a leading scholar in the field, Robert Bruce.
He says :
Experience and reasoning led me to speculate that, for a variety of complex metaphysical reasons, the doorways sometimes crack open between dimensions. These doorways in the dimensional structure of the universe allows Negs (negative entities, beings, energies) to approach the physical dimension and interact or interfere with humans. This closeness often leads to some form of psychic attack or interference. Once Negs move close to the physical dimension, they cannot stay long unless they absorb life energy from living organic beings, human or animal...Such attacks seem designed to unbalance and thereby weaken victims, possibly to make them more susceptible. Everything about psychic attack revolves around gathering life energy and gaining control over victims, with the human energy body always being the center of attention...But psychic attacks do not have to be endured meekly. All Negs have innate weaknesses that can be exploited...For example, you might be surprised to hear that direct Neg attacks can be broken by instantly walking across a water main or garden hose or by hopping into the shower and doing a visualization. This may sound too simplistic but the underlying principles of the countermeasures are sound.
Well, I'm not sure about the long term effect of the above countermeasure but it seems that the best way to terminate or perhaps avoid any psychic attack in the first place, is to raise your frequency (by doing the Work) so that you are not susceptible as the C's have mentioned.

mamadrama quoting Robert Bruce said:
...But psychic attacks do not have to be endured meekly. All Negs have innate weaknesses that can be exploited...For example, you might be surprised to hear that direct Neg attacks can be broken by instantly walking across a water main or garden hose or by hopping into the shower and doing a visualization. This may sound too simplistic but the underlying principles of the countermeasures are sound.
(text bolded by me)

forgive me for seeming sceptical, but it sounds too easy. maybe some detail might clarify it for me - so, what are the underlying principles?

Firstly to Deckard.

I have been psychially attacked in the dream world, in real life, and via experiences that relate to my life situation. Visuals in the dream state and physical forces in the wide awake state. Have fought back in the dream world but cannot tell you why. Sometimes I just wake myself out of a bad dream situation, but lately, if I am attacked, I fight them back and send them on their way. The attackers appear human, as part of the dream situation. Cannot explain what change occurred-perhaps have built up some energy or force of my own but it was not discernable in my everyday life, really. I prefer not to explain my situations, and have avoided typing my life story.

To some members...
Subconcous mind? No No. This is very real. Remeber, Laura has been under attack for many years. Maybe those big black triangles above her house in Florida were hallucinations. So why would one think that other members cannot have a similar experience as real? Do you really suppose that doing the work for a couple of months or years is going to negate the attacks? Sometimes I think that people don't even see the manner of the attacks. Memo to Anart-Subtle impressions these experiences are not.

Some people want to question or discredit other members opinions on what may help. Or offer sarcasm. How do they know unless they a)have the problem and b)tried to change the problem using the suggested methods. My view would be to try whatever means you come up with. Everything is "lessons". Jump over a hose, or burn some insence, sungaze, meditate and then report.

Right now, I have started doing the Hemi-Sync tapes from the Monroe Institute because meditation was not working for me. Couldn't get into the state as I have in the past. Nor focus on a diamond shape as the C's suggest. It kept spinning and messing up. So? Is this method of calming down, right or wrong? Don't know, but it is my way at the present moment.

ziggystarlust said:
Memo to Anart-Subtle impressions these experiences are not.
Gee, thanks, but I usually don't accept 'memos' - unless they come through my personal secretary, of course. ;)

You seem to be rather defensive about this discussion, could you be emotionally tied to the existence of your own psychic or demon attacks? I have no doubt that there are such things as 'psychic' attacks, and I also find it completely plausible that most people experience them, whether they are aware of them or not. Our entire existence is likely affected and influenced by hyperdimensional dynamics of which we are unaware, so it is not that anyone here is questioning what you seem to think they are questioning.

However, comparing Laura and her family's sighting of the black boomerang in the sky to the descriptions thus far presented on this thread of psychic attacks is a bit faulty. They are two different things, at least to the extent that the boomergang sighting was a group experience, whereas your fighting off these demons appears to be an individual activity.

What this discussion has been about to this point is whether, and how, one can discern a purely subjective intrepretation of certain feelings or impressions from an objective event in which other entities are present. And, if one can determine the objective event - how and what and why do they do the things they do to 'stop' it.

I'm not sure what these Hemi-Sync tapes are all about, nor the Monroe Institute for that matter, but from your post, I get the impression that you are looking for some sort of external cure for something... and ultimately, that this discussion is threatening to your own sacred cow - or is it self importance? I do not have the answer for that, and I could be wholly mistaken, but from your post, it certainly seems that you have, at the very least, quite an emotinal investment in this. FWIW

anart said:
ziggystarlust said:
Memo to Anart-Subtle impressions these experiences are not.
Gee, thanks, but I usually don't accept 'memos' - unless they come through my personal secretary, of course. ;)

You seem to be rather defensive about this discussion, could you be emotionally tied to the existence of your own psychic or demon attacks? I have no doubt that there are such things as 'psychic' attacks, and I also find it completely plausible that most people experience them, whether they are aware of them or not. Our entire existence is likely affected and influenced by hyperdimensional dynamics of which we are unaware, so it is not that anyone here is questioning what you seem to think they are questioning.

However, comparing Laura and her family's sighting of the black boomerang in the sky to the descriptions thus far presented on this thread of psychic attacks is a bit faulty. They are two different things, at least to the extent that the boomergang sighting was a group experience, whereas your fighting off these demons appears to be an individual activity.

What this discussion has been about to this point is whether, and how, one can discern a purely subjective intrepretation of certain feelings or impressions from an objective event in which other entities are present. And, if one can determine the objective event - how and what and why do they do the things they do to 'stop' it.

I'm not sure what these Hemi-Sync tapes are all about, nor the Monroe Institute for that matter, but from your post, I get the impression that you are looking for some sort of external cure for something... and ultimately, that this discussion is threatening to your own sacred cow - or is it self importance? I do not have the answer for that, and I could be wholly mistaken, but from your post, it certainly seems that you have, at the very least, quite an emotinal investment in this. FWIW
Let's work on what you said before we discuss my 'emotional' feelings to this subject.

"I only ask because there seems to be a proclivity to see an evil 'entity' behind every corner for some - not necessarily you - but if you have seen them, and you certianly present the image of seeing them quite frequently, is there a way for you to know whether they are a figment , or construct of, your own mind? Hallucinations are often a result of a physiological problem, so are they what you would call hallucinations, or do they fall more in the realm of subtle impressions?"

Again I ask. Can you tell me for certain that Laura's sighting of a black triangle type UFO was real or hallucinatory. Maybe it was a group hallucination. Unlikely of course, but you tend to believe Laura's story but disregard others as being valid. I am here to fortify the idea that these experiiences are real for some of us. Have you never seen a UFO? I have and it was filmed with a Kodak 8, in a group setting. and sent to the Depart of Defence in Ottawa. We know what we saw and don't need someone like yourself questioning whether it was a construct of our own mind. This applies to many experiences that I guess you have not dealt with. And how can you define "subjective" or "objective" if you have never had the experience. If ,out of the blue, with no one present something came and smacked you upside the head what is your definition of subjective/objective.

You can bet that I have some kind of emotional attatcment to this thread or I wouldn't have posted. You seem to try and synthesize the C material and apply what you imagine to everyone elses experience. It's not that simple.

And for the matter of my possible "self importance." I have read and re-read the Carlos Material adfinum since 1973. Became a damn good dreamer until I met the aliens. Then I stopped it. Like I stated in the previous thread-don't want to give my life story here. I have been here on the forum, or reading the forum from the beginning, was on Casschat early in its inception, but how many post have I made. 30-40 I don't know-but that hardly is indicative of ego now is it? Just tire of everyone giving their opinion (there's a heavy discussion of that word in the forum-no). I tend to worry about people who feel the need to post too often when it comes to any idea of who is really into"self importance", and have stated the same on Casschat over 3-4 years ago.

Here's another thing you said..."how and what and why do they do the things they do to 'stop' it." Is that not what I was trying to answer in my previous post by stating that it is up to each person to find their own way. And explore by whatever means they deem correct. Who are you to make that decision for other people. If there is as matter of self importance it is the license you seem to take as a moderator of this forum. You don't know of Robert Monroe or the Monroe Institute? His books will be in your public ibrary. The tapes can be dowloaded from this forum. But don't go judging me or anyone else unless you have tried it and can make an objective view from that perspective.

Now several years ago you mentioned that you worried about living in the US and pondered moving perhaps to Canada but your finances were inadequate to get you moved because of the potential costs of getting your animals across the border. And there was no way you would abandon the pets. Good stuff that. But. Has the work you been doing on yourself changed your financial health to the degree that you are free to move? If not, then my assumption is that your still under some form of psychic attack. The kind I referred to that people cannot identify. Perhaps your being a moderator impedes you from attaining your goal. Or has the goal changed? Maybe the work is raising your FV so that when the wave hits you'll go to the 4th dimension. Maybe not. There is no way to honestly to be subjective or objective on such matters. It is only conjecture at this point. What happens if the 'horse hockey' hits the fan tomorrow? Is this networking thing 'working' or a diabolical ruse from STS to keep you occupied ? Who knows. I don't. Like I said. It's not that simple. None of this is.

sleepyvinny said:
mamadrama quoting Robert Bruce wrote:
...But psychic attacks do not have to be endured meekly. All Negs have innate weaknesses that can be exploited...For example, you might be surprised to hear that direct Neg attacks can be broken by instantly walking across a water main or garden hose or by hopping into the shower and doing a visualization. This may sound too simplistic but the underlying principles of the countermeasures are sound.

(text bolded by me)

forgive me for seeming sceptical, but it sounds too easy. maybe some detail might clarify it for me - so, what are the underlying principles?
Simply speaking, I think the underlying principles Bruce is referring to are understanding the various natures of psychic attacks and the influence of Negs so that passive and active countermeasures can be utilized for psychic self-defense. Maybe these further details will help clarify:
Robert Bruce said:
The practice of walking over running water as a countermeasure to Negs is not new. Most people have heard legends that witches, vampires, and demons cannot cross running water...The ancient Celts and Druids knew the power of running water. For example, a Celtic healer's house had to be built over the top of a running stream of potable water...
Running water is the most powerful countermeasure I know. It breaks most direct attacks instantly. Most Negs cannot cross or even be near it. Just being close to running water or large bodies of potable water very quickly drains Negs of energy. All spirit entities, when manifiesting strongly enough to affect the physical dimension, have subtle electromagnetic properties. The energy contained within a manifesting Neg can therefore be grounded and drained....they cannot cross running water because this emits an energy field that resists and drains Negs of energy...There are a few ways they can get around this limitation, but these take time and weaken them in the process.
For those who are curious about who is susceptible Bruce has this to say:
... Negs are limited in the ways they can interfere with humans. The first limitation is that the victims must be psychically sensitive enough for the attacks to be perceived. Non-sensitives are still vulnerable, but not in the same way as sensitives. Negs need their influences to be sensed by their victims in order to heighten negative sensations and emotions in them such as fear, pain, and anger. Psychic insensitivity does not offer total Neg immunity but it does lesson one's chances of attracting Negs however it also masks the symptoms of Neg interference. Sensitives will feel the symptoms of psychic attacks, whereas insensitves will not. The end result is almost the same but the insensitives will not be nearly as disturbed by the attack.
He also states that children are especially vulnerable.

Thank you all for input, its appreciated.

Ziggy
I wouldnt focus on the way Anart expressed herself, I would rather focus on the point she made i.e. pointed out one of the possibilities and that is what we need if we want to establish objective critical approach.

If I wasnt ofended by her words why should you be, lets try to focus on the constructive disscussion

Now, you said you prefer not to explain your situation in details and that is not really fair isnt it.

I was reluctant to open a thread like this because it involves being very specific and personal but if you want to probe for certain answers you cannot do otherwise but go all the way. The price of being ridiculed is the price ego has to pay but just one valid answer is worth much more then all the sufferings of the ego.

In other words your statements presented here dont have much of the value until you describe your expiriences in great detail....

ziggystarlust said:
Now several years ago you mentioned that you worried about living in the US and pondered moving perhaps to Canada but your finances were inadequate to get you moved because of the potential costs of getting your animals across the border. And there was no way you would abandon the pets. Good stuff that. But. Has the work you been doing on yourself changed your financial health to the degree that you are free to move? If not, then my assumption is that your still under some form of psychic attack. The kind I referred to that people cannot identify. Perhaps your being a moderator impedes you from attaining your goal. Or has the goal changed? Maybe the work is raising your FV so that when the wave hits you'll go to the 4th dimension. Maybe not. There is no way to honestly to be subjective or objective on such matters. It is only conjecture at this point. What happens if the 'horse hockey' hits the fan tomorrow? Is this networking thing 'working' or a diabolical ruse from STS to keep you occupied ? Who knows. I don't. Like I said. It's not that simple. None of this is.
I think it is also very important to avoid personal interaction on this level. These things usually kill the discussion and I kindly ask you to focus on this:

anart said:

[
Robert Bruce said:
The practice of walking over running water as a countermeasure to Negs is not new. Most people have heard legends that witches, vampires, and demons cannot cross running water...The ancient Celts and Druids knew the power of running water. For example, a Celtic healer's house had to be built over the top of a running stream of potable water...
Running water is the most powerful countermeasure I know. It breaks most direct attacks instantly. Most Negs cannot cross or even be near it. Just being close to running water or large bodies of potable water very quickly drains Negs of energy. All spirit entities, when manifiesting strongly enough to affect the physical dimension, have subtle electromagnetic properties. The energy contained within a manifesting Neg can therefore be grounded and drained....they cannot cross running water because this emits an energy field that resists and drains Negs of energy...There are a few ways they can get around this limitation, but these take time and weaken them in the process.
This is very interesting statment. The earliest settlements in yugoslavia were built by Celts (not just Druids but whole community) on the running water of major rivers.
Also water is the symbol of inteligence. I think there might be something in this, at least to me it makes sense that moving water energy field would disturbe the balance of entities visiting from outher dimensions.
and mamadrama thanks for posting it here, it is very consoling to know that if something like this starts happening to you you can just jump in the shower and see whats happening then. i would have never thought of this :)

... Negs are limited in the ways they can interfere with humans. The first limitation is that the victims must be psychically sensitive enough for the attacks to be perceived. Non-sensitives are still vulnerable, but not in the same way as sensitives. Negs need their influences to be sensed by their victims in order to heighten negative sensations and emotions in them such as fear, pain, and anger. Psychic insensitivity does not offer total Neg immunity but it does lesson one's chances of attracting Negs however it also masks the symptoms of Neg interference. Sensitives will feel the symptoms of psychic attacks, whereas insensitves will not. The end result is almost the same but the insensitives will not be nearly as disturbed by the attack.
Well, this sounds slightly contradicitve , but lets say its true. Would that mean that if we offer them keen scientific interest instead of fear and curious indiference instead of anger that we would be able to counter these attacks on the spot?

please do quote more extracts from this book if you find it appropriate for disscusion...

A related topic is being discussed on another thread and AdPop offered a relevant Mouravieff link from Gnosis I http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary...amp;lsel=G which I will quote here briefly:
Mouravieff said:
We will also find precious advice, based on accumulated experience over the ages, which is particularly helpful to students of esoteric science; because once the first positive results are obtained those students will unmistakably run up against the active opposition to the law and the GAME OF THE CRAFTY ONE.

"It must be realized that in placing himself under the aegis of the Law of Exception, man goes against the General Law, which he is even called upon to overthrow, if only on an individual scale. He must not forget--under penalty of 'surprise attack'--the salvation depends on victory over the Devil, which as we have said, is the personalized moral aspect of the General Law. This is so, even though this, being a cosmic law, is naturally a divine law. One must not be afraid, as the Law of Exception is also a divine law. In choosing it, man continues to serve the interests of the whole, but differently and in an incomparably more efficient manner. During his fight against the first law, he is subject to tests that often take the form of temptations. In orthodox Doctrine deep studies are devoted to this theme, As stated above, they contain precious advice of a practical nature, details of which we cannot cover in this present book. We are however permitted to draw attention to the indirect nature of the diabolical action. If, aiming straight towards his goal, which is liberation and salvation, the seeker successfully overcomes the obstacles and by this shows proof of a strength that would permit him to defy the authority of the General Law, the latter will begin to act upon him indirectly, generally by the mediation of his near ones if they do not follow the same path: this action occurs on the moral plane, and often takes emotional forms appealing to his most noble, generous, and disinterested sentiments: to his charity; his obligations; his pity. It impels him down blind alleys, insinuating that he will be returning to his duty, that by so doing he will go on walking in the right path, etc. This will clarify the profound saying of Jesus that: 'A man's worst enemies are those of his own household.'

Deckard said:
Well, this sounds slightly contradicitve , but lets say its true.
I agree and his point would have been better served if he had said Negs seek psychically sensitive victims rather than the victims must be sensitive. But he may have had his reasons and at any rate I think he is making the point of degree here.
Deckard said:
Would that mean that if we offer them keen scientific interest instead of fear and curious indiference instead of anger that we would be able to counter these attacks on the spot?
I think you are on the right track, Deckard but it doesn't appear to be that easy. Here's some more of Bruce:
Bruce said:
...No matter what anyone might say to the contrary, removing an overshadowing or possessing spirit is no easy task. (but notice it seems as if he is talking about a more long-term attack here)In most cases when Neg problems occur, troubled students (he's talking about students of spiritual groups) are instructed to visualize shields, barriers, and other such defenses. Using these to solve Neg problems is difficult because constructing an effective personal shield takes skill, time, and effort. Visualized countermeasures are often fiercely defended by users as being perfectly effective, if done correctly. But this is of little help to Neg-troubled students. They are usually told to surround themselves in white light and/or to send the problematic spirit to the light. If a Neg does not leave, what does one do to get rid of it?
There are many factors to consider if one is concerned they are under psychic attack. Foremost is the nature of the attack. Whether it be from a human source or a Neg entity and if it is a psychic influence, psychic attack (unintentional or deliberate), long-term, or random, single or group, etc. I'll post these definitions later if desired. The other very important element to consider is how the Neg is manifesting and breaking through your natural defenses. According to Bruce, our fears are our greatest weaknesses and Negs will always exploit these to their own ends.

ziggystarlust said:
You can bet that I have some kind of emotional attatcment to this thread or I wouldn't have posted.
Yes, you've made that obvious.

I'm afraid that your perception of my understandings, intentions and motivations is quite mistaken, and as far as your rather in-depth interest in my personal life, suffice it to say that things are constantly changing and the future is open.

Back
Top Bottom