New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

I don’t know if this happens to many but when I try to watch NewsReal on the YouTube app on a smart TV, it displays the “on air” graphic for all past shows. I wonder whether it’s another shadow ban technique or whether it might be just a glitch?

America saves the day, again: Communist Chinese 'spy' balloon shot down!

Thinking on Amurica's reaction to the balloon as brought up during the last show:lol::

Chinese balloon reaction.jpg

The brother of a 16-year-old boy who disappeared from the same stretch of river that police believe Nicola Bulley vanished from 45 years later has said he knows exactly how her family feels.

Student Roger Jones was catapulted into a fast-flowing brook that fed into the River Wyre, which Nicola is believed to have fallen into on January 27 1978, following a motorcycle crash.

Nicola’s disappearance has hit headlines across the UK since late January, and the case has brought back harrowing memories of the loss of the Jones family's youngest son in 1978.

READ MORE: Nicola Bulley's mystery drink bottle could hold answers to her disappearance

"We feel so much for Nicola's family and friends. We know just what they must be going through”, said Roger's brother Don Jones, who now lives in Caton, Lancashire.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 09-01-43 Eerie tale of boy who disappeared on same stretch of river a...png
Roger was a pupil at the former Fulwood High School, where he was working to go to Myerscough College to study agriculture and follow his dream of becoming a farmer.

The 16-year-old had been returning home one night as a passenger on a friend's motorbike when they crashed into a car on a narrow bridge in Woodplumpton, near Preston.

The bike rider was badly injured and unconscious when emergency services arrived and was unable to tell them he had a passenger.

It was 3am before police were alerted that someone was missing and returned to the bridge.

While a massive police search that included dog patrols, divers, and mounted police was launched, Roger’s body was not discovered until two months later, when it washed up on a sandbank at low tide seven miles from St Michael's, the town where Nicola was last seen.

Don, a journalist for Granada TV, said that his family were “exhausted” by the time his younger brother’s body was found, adding: “It was just a case of waiting for what seemed inevitable”.

He said that the river conditions when Roger went missing 45 years ago were “pretty similar” to the conditions Nicola may have faced in the River Wyre, adding: “He was obviously swept over the weir and into the tidal part of the river”.

Don said that he and his family didn’t have to deal with social media trolls and conspiracy theorists chiming in, adding that it “must be a nightmare for [Nicola’s family] to deal with”.

He added that he and his family also had to deal with “clairvoyants and spiritualists”, which he said “proved very upsetting, especially for our mum”.

Lancashire Police renewed their appeal for dashcam footage of St Michael's on the morning of Friday January 27 when Nicola was last seen at around 9:20am.

60 officers are working to locate the 45-year-old mortgage advisor, with the National Crime Agency on hand to review Lancashire Police’s investigation to see if any clues slipped through the net.

Yesterday (February 7) the county force again rejected suggestions that Nicola could have been a victim of crime, with detectives believing she has “most likely” fallen into the river.

To get more stories from the Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 09-12-54 Lancashire Constabulary - Have you seen missing Evie 13 from...png

The granite connection in Lancashire:

Chinese invasion? Alien invasion?! Joint Chinese-Alien invasion??!!
Videotime: 01:08:13 Samantha Power CIA Spook is now in Hungary working on her Regime Change Project. Already Antifa-Hungary Twisted Chaos is being created: people who are openly fighting against Nazis have been found beaten and terrorized and received death threats. If I would have the power to do anything about it, Mrs. Power and her bosses would receive appropriate rendition.

Thank you very much for the show, Joe and Niall, and for everyone else being there! :-)

Did any of you have a similar experience that some of the chatters' comments were simply not displayed on the chat by Youtube while they were displayed on the video window of the stream? I was logged in via my Google account. The comments in question were very on point.

Thanks for the show guys. Could you both start wearing clown suits from now on? You do have to wonder what heights they can go to from here - but sure, they'll no doubt out do expectations. I wonder if they take classes?

By the way, I know it is most likely that the derailment and chemical fire was just more of the same ineptitude - but then again, did you know that the 2022 film film White Noise was filmed around East Palestine. Guess what the premiss was?:

White Noise is a 2022 absurdist comedy-drama film, written and directed by Noah Baumbach, adapted from the 1985 novel with the same title by Don DeLillo. Set in the 1980s, the story follows the life of an academic and his family whose lives change after an air contamination accident near their home.

... However, their lives are disrupted when a cataclysmic train accident casts a cloud of chemical waste over the town. This "Airborne Toxic Event" forces a massive evacuation.

I'm mean, I'm just saying... :huh:

Thanks for the show guys. Could you both start wearing clown suits from now on? You do have to wonder what heights they can go to from here - but sure, they'll no doubt out do expectations. I wonder if they take classes?

By the way, I know it is most likely that the derailment and chemical fire was just more of the same ineptitude - but then again, did you know that the 2022 film film White Noise was filmed around East Palestine. Guess what the premiss was?:

I'm with you Michael that there is more to this but hidden under layers of disinformation and false trail. The real culprit probably laugh at all the false trail and conspiracies theories that they may have planted them self to cover their trace. But what would be the purpose of creating such a catastrophic even. As for Sunac and Harris barking that Russia will be held accountable, since when a barking dog is dangerous, it is the silent one that will bit you if you don't kept your eyes on it.

As for the reason to cause this even that look accidental as Joe think and probably is, there is always this nagging doubt at the back of my mind that say that there is more but I can't find a motive to do it unless, to remind the US to continue with it militaristic action again Russia and China. They are being black mailed by a very dangerous third party that always cover there trace very well and send the skeptic on false errand.

As I said here in another tread; Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey , some agency, third party, may be playing the US. Maybe they were told to close their embassy really because they believed that terrorists were about to unleash hell on them or maybe they were black mailed. Remember a few weeks ago they announced that they were closing naval repair dry dock in Puget Sound who are used for there nuclear submarine. They just said that they were alarmed by new geological studies that showed that the region was geologically unstable but didn't developed on this. Well anyone living in California could have told you this, that the west cost is seismically unstable. A few days later, bang!!! Turkey earthquake. Maybe, just maybe a reminder for the US what evil technologies that third party has at it command and that they are not afraid to use it.

I know, a lot of speculation but reality shaping is unfortunately a reality in our world and those who have the power to shape it negatively, don't have the best interest of humanity at hearth.

You can put a little laughing effigy on my post as well Joe, but like Michael I will put this one up. :huh:

You can put a little laughing effigy on my post as well Joe, but like Michael I will put this one up

I was laughing at this part.

I haven't drawn any conclusions about the cause of the train derailment and subsequent toxic plume. And I was aware of the movie made about a similar scenario, and thought it pretty weird, but am inclined to put it down to a weird synchronicity rather than someone watching that movie and deciding it was a good idea. There are, literally, about a thousand train derailments in the USA every year. I don't think it's surprising that, eventually, one would occur with a train carrying toxic chemicals.

We're all familiar with the idea that major events in this world can come laden with symbolism without being the product of a conscious human conspiracy. In English, the phrase "off the rails" means something occurring in an abnormal manner, especially in a manner that causes damage, or just "insane".

Thanks for the show guys. 🎈

Joe: And here is your friend, another friend of yours... {Kamala Harris}

Niall: O Jesus!

:lol:

I'm with Niall.

Guess what the premiss was?

Funny the amount of fictional priming that goes on, and then suddenly, poof. Then there are the synchronicities, which does not mean that one should dismiss coincidences out of hand. One never knows.

There are, literally, about a thousand train derailments in the USA every year. I don't think it's surprising that, eventually, one would occur with a train carrying toxic chemicals.

Yes.

The rail company seemed to have pushed back on common sense regulations, regulations rescinded by Trump and not reverted back by Biden - clearly Biden and the former took no interest and the company was happy, business as usual. The fact that the train contained 150 cars is just plain pushing it (engineers discuss hazardous product rail practices). There was also that awful train accident in Quebec years back with plenty of lessons to be learned, however apparently not.

In other new news (deemed fake by Fact Checkers):

Going back a few shows before the Ballon-wars, the show regarding Tank issues; Leopard, Challenger and Abrams - oh and from Canada, 4 of their imported German made Leopard tanks (instead of converted Zambonis) that were offered up against the backdrop of NATO's lack thereof. One can now see news out of the Pentagon, wherein they have reached out to their partner, Amazon, who along with LEGO's armoured division, have agreed to pony-up unlimited tanks to join the Ukrainian cause (mercenaries provided separately). NATO countries are offering up billions for this newest scheme, to be later washed and cycled back clean.

Slava Ukraini!

1675024162197.png

Back
Top Bottom