New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

No NewsReal today!

Many of us here are recovering from a cold, so we're taking a break from the show this Sunday.
Sorry to learn that Niall, but I am glad you guys are on the recovery end.

Hope to catch you all next weekend!

And yes, that's what was on my mind as well Jono, I suspect it's somehow tied to their new Chinese front

Hey guys, tomorrow, Sunday 12th, we'll be going live at 3pm CEST (US clocks go forward tonight in the US, so it'll still be 10am for US residents). For all others, 1 hour earlier than usual, those who want to tune in live.

Thanks for the show!

"When do we deploy the new variant"
- Matt Hancock:jawdrop:

As narratives go.

Yup, and you guys briefly circle back to Fort Detrick (with all the summer shenanigans going on there, including the vaping sideshow (funny many immediately created regulations to combat to help remind) and then off-shored the whole manufactured viral show to Wuhan and the military games, that already had US inputs for the October surprise. This included a delay mechanism built in while they spun up the Event 201 (October 18, 2019) to help set the opportunity stage et cetera.)

Message - perhaps don't look in the US backyard.

Rep. Greg Landsman - Putin 'Bad' (and remember H.R. 140 - remember HITLER).

1678647451476.png

The yea nay vote was held, while AOC could not hear and demanded an electronic vote:

1678648186761.png

North Stream - passports recovered - floating? :lol:

im-741192

The Andromeda yacht, that German prosecutors believe is linked to the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines, in dry dock on the island of Rugen in Germany on Friday.PHOTO: UWE DRIEST:rotfl:

@Andromeda, is this yours? :-)

Great show, guys. Enjoyed the faster tempo of discussion - there was a lot of news this week! The Silicon Valley Bank default is likely to have significant ramifications, as it was heavily exposed to US Treasury Bonds (which caused the default due to the interaction with rising interest rates) and was also the second big crypto-exposed bank to fail in about as many weeks (Silvergate being the other). US govt now considering an "extraordinary intervention" to guarantee all depositor funds.

Another great news summary - it fairly zipped along this episode. Actually starting early and finishing after about an hour enabled me to watch some ruggerball🏉 as Ireland🇮🇪 took on Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 in the 6 nations rugby championship in pursuit of a Grand Slam.

Hang on a second... 2 Irish radio hosts finish their show just as the game starts?;-) Coincidence? Sussed!:-D

Enthralling game with Ireland winning 22- 7☘️

Another great news summary - it fairly zipped along this episode. Actually starting early and finishing after about an hour enabled me to watch some ruggerball🏉 as Ireland🇮🇪 took on Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 in the 6 nations rugby championship in pursuit of a Grand Slam.

Hang on a second... 2 Irish radio hosts finish their show just as the game starts?;-) Coincidence? Sussed!:-D

Enthralling game with Ireland winning 22- 7☘️

Rumbled! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom