Mind-Blowing AI Image Generator - Give Visual Representation to C's Concepts?

Ah! the key word is addiction. A new form of addiction that would keep people in a new time loop.

The old saying: Leisure is the mother of all sins.
I think many are already in that phase. Cell phones occupy so many they can not resist the urge to be on them sitting around a table with friends and family.

The prediction of the Cs is certainly already here but I do not think we have to stay that way or let it win.

Session 13 June 2015:
Q: (L) Alright, I have a series of questions here from forum members. Apparently, there was a conference with Barbara Marciniak where she was doing some trance channeling. Several of the forum people had a look at it and condensed the major points of the event. Out of what was said in that particular channeling, some questions arose... Not particularly about the channeling, but about some of the issues that were covered. Of course, everybody knows how I feel about trance channeling and that sort of thing. But anyhow, one of the questions that came up was:

(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

The technology is not going to just go away (unless catastrophe intervenes to reset our entire civilization).
Maybe for many or most the overcoming will prevail but for others it can be almost like moving into 4D perhaps.

@bjorb posted an interesting video in the Ongoing Events in China thread which shows a somewhat creative way technology could be applied. It does take humans to program or think of creative uses for technology I think.

Ah! the key word is addiction. A new form of addiction that would keep people in a new time loop.

The old saying: Leisure is the mother of all sins.
Yeah, but not just leisure or laziness, it's not just not wanting to do something... it would be, not having anything to do because everything is being done for you.

And if one takes that a step further, in terms of reincarnation and karma, imagine what a world without the struggles of life would mean for souls looking to get some work done, it would be a barren field of lessons, so to speak. Like going to a gym that has no weights or machines, or one with reduced gravity, it would defeat the purpose.

Thanks to all for the discussion about this. After reading through the thread, I had a number of thoughts to share.

I remembered a conceptual distinction that used to be a big part of my life, the difference between Beauty and glamour.

As noted above, glamour is etymologically linked to grammar. There's an interesting piece by graphic novel writer Alan Moore that dives into this glamour/grammar/spellcasting aspect of art. Although he uses the term magic as a way to talk about the way that art can cause a change in consciousness, and considers himself a wizard or whatever, I like the points he brings together, which I think pertains to these AI generated photos as an example of glamour. There is a certain impression I get from them, a particular way they touch my consciousness.

Maybe we can consider that Beauty is Beauty because it has the potential to transform us and maybe awaken or feed something deep in our Souls in some way when it touches our consciousness, whereas glamour is something different. Although it is aesthetically pleasing, or even quite striking, it doesn't nourish or awaken in the same way, and maybe even functions to put us deeper into sleep. I didn't really notice much of an inner response to the photos personally, most likely 'cuz I was feeling a little out of it while reading along and I had been reading for a few hours at that point. It did seem to me that there was something missing, though.

Your use of the word reproduction caught my eye. The development of new technology and its affects on art, with corresponding effects on the human sense of Beauty has been a matter of discussion for a long time. There seems to be a certain trend, where in the face of technological advances, some portion of the population is very resistant. This resistance expresses itself usually by idolizing the former days of glory, which are understood to be more honest, authentic, and simpler. However, there's also a danger here. In the book The Invention of Tradition, it's clear that traditions are sometimes just created whole cloth, and the idealized past is just a fantasy. This is striking in the case of the Scottish kilt - and also the entire Scottish clan system - which apparently was invented and then back-projected as ancient during the advances of industrialism! One really wonderful example of this romanticization of the past and resistance to technological change in the Arts and Crafts movement. They sought to 'wage holy war against the age' by becoming involved in every step in the process of artistic production, attempting to become holistic artisans. I admit, I appreciate their spunk!

Of particular note in this vein of art history is Walter Benjamin's essay 'The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction'.

The 'aura', according to Benjamin, belongs to the original work of art in and of itself, a product of its specific location and time. So back in the day, there was only one painting of Da Vinci's 'The Virgin of the Rocks'. It was a product of Da Vinci's Being, and his Being was synchronized or even channeling in the context of a particular place and time. There is the individual and the environment in an exchange that is transferred or recorded onto the paper or canvas. This results in a sort of energetic vibe that resonates throughout the ages as one specific and unique aura. Interesting to see the Lethbridge material mentioned, and how there is a huge difference when an original work of art is dowsed by a pendulum versus a mechanical reproduction. And I think it's understandable how mechanical reproduction devalues artwork, if only in the basic sense that if there is only one 'The Virgin of the Rocks' in the world, then it becomes quite an event and perhaps even and adventure to lay eyes on it, versus being able to type it into Google and see it at your convenience.

Benjamin quotes Paul Valery, who wrote this bit in 1928, but is easily applicable today.

This has me thinking that time is a central issue with these images. Is part of the fascination the speed at which the images are generated? Speed has its time and place for sure, but it is a pretty dangerous obsession. Seems to me that speed has become an unspoken expectation, with one result being that instant gratification is everywhere at this stage in the hysteroidal cycle. Technology changes space and time (or changes with changes in space and time) as mentioned by Valery above. There's this idea that the speeding up of the world tends to eradicate old distances, and not just geographically, like in the transformation caused by the personal automobile, but also psychologically in the distance between wanting something and getting it. I think the way in which technology changes our lives, our minds, and our world is probs one of the most discussed topics in the world, whether its in the field of art history or sci-fi novels or cursing God because the internet is slow and I want to watch this movie right-freaking-now.

I've noticed that I have expected a lot from the world, expected from myself and others, and taken a lot for granted, especially now with the ponderings about the fall of the system that has provided me with the heat, water, electricity, food and clothes and internet, as well as art and entertainment, etc. Although I have really liked improving self-sufficiency skills, in general I have expected to not have to 'pay' very much for any of what I've received, in the sense of paying for it with the time allotted to me on this planet - to pay via patience when that longing for a certain something arrives. Still working on that one. It's pretty normal to want various kinds suffering to be over with speed, but in certain cases it is better to go down into the grief - as Khalil Gibran wrote, sorrow is what empties out your cup so that it can be filled again.

Side trip into Healing Developmental Trauma:

It's then stated that attention to qualia and their coherent reentry is the single-most-important feature of higher brain organization - it's the basis of our perception of reality. And I notice that emotion, motivation and experience are listed there are major influences, too. I don't think an AI has these guiding influences (or does it?!), and as such, the reentry it creates will always lack heart, drive, and a sense of being-in-the-world with all of its joys and sufferings.

So, trying to put some of this together, if the 'aura' of a work of art is an energy, could that energy could be understood as a set of frequencies, disparate waveform aspects of the qualia of the piece that coalesce into a coherent whole upon reentry? Frequency is the rate at which something occurs, which has to do with both time and speed in a way I don't really understand. There's something very important about the time the artist 'spends', as a form of energetic payment - from all of the years in training while developing the craft, growing into maturity through challenges, to the point of conception or the inspiration of a piece, and then on top of that all of the diligent hours at work in a creative state... it's all quite a lot to put together. This all contributes to the frequency of the aura of the whole piece. The artist would be like the conductor of an orchestra of thought, sensation, and emotion - and maybe also a 'conductor' in the electric sense, who has somehow made possible the process of grounding a flow of Beauty in the world, where the aura upon reentry is recognizable as something very precious to whomever looks at it because of its singularity. If the eyes are the window into the Soul, they are also probably the window out of the Soul as well, and in great works of art we can catch of glimpse of the Seeing of another. In this line of thinking, our perception of the aura of work of visual art is kinda like listening to an orchestra with our eyes.
There's something very important about the time the artist 'spends', as a form of energetic payment - from all of the years in training while developing the craft, growing into maturity through challenges, to the point of conception or the inspiration of a piece, and then on top of that all of the diligent hours at work in a creative state... it's all quite a lot to put together.
It's nice to see where your going with this.
This all contributes to the frequency of the aura of the whole piece. The artist would be like the conductor of an orchestra of thought, sensation, and emotion - and maybe also a 'conductor' in the electric sense, who has somehow made possible the process of grounding a flow of Beauty in the world, where the aura upon reentry is recognizable as something very precious to whomever looks at it because of its singularity.
Most of what I have seen over many years, suggest that we are not alone in the universe, and this is one of the most painstaking realities behind Laura Knight, Cassiopaeans, and the C's has brought to our attention and world at large. I can assure you that's its only a small beginning and part of a huge iceberg, or better said, a Cosmic Tree which fills the entire microcosm, and a undeniable element of "Divinity" that we cannot naturally feel a humans. Whether or not an Artist or Musician is aware, he/she is and has been a part of a program to bring the divinity of universe down from the heavens into our barbaric existence through art and music.

Attachments

• CosmicConsciousness.jpg
    CosmicConsciousness.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Whether or not an Artist or Musician is aware, he/she is and has been a part of a program to bring the divinity of universe down from the heavens into our barbaric existence through art and music.
That’s an objectively false statement. In fact you could easily argue that many artists have knowingly brought satanic things here. How else do you explain Cardi B and her song WAP? What about all the metal bands and their album covers with inverted pentagrams? What about Laurel Canyon and the weirdness of that situation?

Additionally, it’s up to the artist to manifest whatever they want and then we can decide if we like it or not. The idea that all artists are bringing the “divinity of the universe” here is just ridiculous. Marilyn Manson has the Sigil of Lucifer tattoo’d on his body…. If anything, all art in the last 40 or so years has been purposely designed to vector humanity toward the STS world. Listen to some old black guys talk about how rap changed things. How “divine” are Eminem’s songs?

It’s like we live in two different worlds Toni, and we’re both looking at the same stuff. One person’s idea of Divinity is another person’s hell. A bunch of the people I saw in the military would get themselves worked up on music, particularly special ops types, then they’d go kill people. I’m sure the music helped.

If anything, all art in the last 40 or so years has been purposely designed to vector humanity toward the STS world. Listen to some old black guys talk about how rap changed things. How “divine” are Eminem’s songs?

It’s like we live in two different worlds Toni, and we’re both looking at the same stuff. One person’s idea of Divinity is another person’s hell. A bunch of the people I saw in the military would get themselves worked up on music, particularly special ops types, then they’d go kill people. I’m sure the music helped.
It is good to look at both sides I think. Your experiences need to be taken into consideration and I thank you for sharing them.

I did not see that @Toni Lorenzo said that "all art" is positive or divine. The Cs many times let us know that there are both STS and STO within the same entertainment system.

I think saying "all art in the last 40 or so years has been purposely designed to to vector humanity towards the STS world" is not very "objective" either. I think there are two influences at work but "There is more to all of this than you could dream."

Session 21 September 1996:
Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.

Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making of this movie?

A: Slant?

Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?

A: Infuse.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?

A: Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.

Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?

A: Think!

Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, subselect trainees...

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?

A: No.

Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?

Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...

A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of subselect trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?

A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.

Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!

A: Sure.

Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...

A: Not for you, but for others.

Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.

A: Group.

Q: (L) What made us immune?

A: You already have the knowledge.

It seems that if one has enough knowledge they are not "affected" and are "immune".

The Cs once told Laura that to maintain "resolve" to think laterally after having a dream about a character that kept changing from black to white alternately. The Cs said it was a near-death experience.

She quotes the session from August 8, 1998 in The Wave

The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man I

What can you tell me about this dream?

A: Near death experience indicates resolve.

Q: Whose resolve?

A: Try to interpret laterally.

Q: What does ‘laterally’ mean?

A: Patience charts course, not pressure.

Q: Another funny thing is that, a few days later we bought this book about the Holy Grail and it talks about dreams of people switching between being black and white, and about birds that represent this concept such as the magpie, the balance between good and evil and so forth.

A: Theme presents itself in balanced cycle. Search for grey middle ground when tempted to choose either black or white.

Q: Anything else on this?

I see that the art and music can be used both negatively and positively. I do not see all art and music being directed towards STS.

It is good to look at both sides I think. Your experiences need to be taken into consideration and I thank you for sharing them.

I did not see that @Toni Lorenzo said that "all art" is positive or divine. The Cs many times let us know that there are both STS and STO within the same entertainment system.

I think saying "all art in the last 40 or so years has been purposely designed to to vector humanity towards the STS world" is not very "objective" either. I think there are two influences at work but "There is more to all of this than you could dream."

Session 21 September 1996:

It seems that if one has enough knowledge they are not "affected" and are "immune".

The Cs once told Laura that to maintain "resolve" to think laterally after having a dream about a character that kept changing from black to white alternately. The Cs said it was a near-death experience.

She quotes the session from August 8, 1998 in The Wave

The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man I

I see that the art and music can be used both negatively and positively. I do not see all art and music being directed towards STS.
Right, well Toni stated that whether the artist is aware or not they’re part of bringing divinity to this earth. Divinity being STO if we’re to assume that.

Art can be either STO or STS…. But the art that has been directed at us from the PTB has a decidedly STS flavor, which was my point.

I don’t have any personal experience with art, I’ve made some custom furniture…. But I’ve been around enough perverted artists to know they’re not all channeling some divine energy into this planet.

It’s easier to support the art being vectored toward STS idea when you take a look at Hollywood, modern music, artists like Abromovic, Damien Hurst, Kenneth Anger ect…. The preponderance is toward the STS side, and they’ve studied and perfected how to do that in places like Laurel Canyon.

I really was just pushing back against the idea of the artist channeling “divinity” whether they’re aware of it or not. Some are objectively channeling Satan, hence them branding themselves with his sigil or in the case of Kenneth Anger tattooing Lucifer on his chest.

That’s an objectively false statement. In fact you could easily argue that many artists have knowingly brought satanic things here. How else do you explain Cardi B and her song WAP? What about all the metal bands and their album covers with inverted pentagrams? What about Laurel Canyon and the weirdness of that situation?

Additionally, it’s up to the artist to manifest whatever they want and then we can decide if we like it or not. The idea that all artists are bringing the “divinity of the universe” here is just ridiculous. Marilyn Manson has the Sigil of Lucifer tattoo’d on his body…. If anything, all art in the last 40 or so years has been purposely designed to vector humanity toward the STS world. Listen to some old black guys talk about how rap changed things. How “divine” are Eminem’s songs?

Benkostka, I wholeheartedly agree that what's collectively accepted as objective in the world and what's not has it's personal interpretations, its just that certain views which are universally accepted, are all not necessarily true? Science as the modern New World Religion constantly attempts to prove objectively false ideas and concepts wrong, and ultimately become accepted as collective truth. The best example, is "the earth is flat", now objectively considered false through numerous experiments and observations that the earth is an oblate spheroid, and anyone who contradicts the scientific evidence or established facts is considered an outcast. So, to cut the chase or perhaps rephrase the question, "Would it be right to say that Good and Evil are both Divine"? Again, it's a matter of personal acceptance, belief, and subjective interpretation, but I think we hit a major nerve here. 🤔

It's nice to see where your going with this.

Most of what I have seen over many years, suggest that we are not alone in the universe, and this is one of the most painstaking realities behind Laura Knight, Cassiopaeans, and the C's has brought to our attention and world at large. I can assure you that's its only a small beginning and part of a huge iceberg, or better said, a Cosmic Tree which fills the entire microcosm, and a undeniable element of "Divinity" that we cannot naturally feel a humans. Whether or not an Artist or Musician is aware, he/she is and has been a part of a program to bring the divinity of universe down from the heavens into our barbaric existence through art and music.
@Toni Lorenzo ,

I cannot say I feel "assured" by the "Cosmic Tree" reference and the idea that unaware Artists or Musicians (all? artists and musicians-not very clear there) should be "part of a program to bring the divinity of the universe down from the heavens into our barbaric existence through art and music". Perhaps some artists and musicians do bring us some knowledge/love/light but to make a blanket coverage for that seems a bit much. These interactions are based on what the Cs call "bodily resonance".

You do not seem to have much interest in what Laura and the Cs have given us for reference but have other sources that you consider equally valid. Sometimes there are parallels and validation from other sources but often not.

Art and music are often associated with our human emotions. Some might relate to art and music as heavenly or "divine" (heavy metal music maybe not so heavenly although some of the lyrics of Metalica have a positive message I think and the music is almost classical in form to my ears). There can be (according to the Cs) a kind of mimicry of these emotions to the point of approaching what the Cs call the "divine stuff". This can make it sometimes nearly impossible to distinguish "bodily resonance" from the truly divine or "true emotions".

Session 12 June 2008:
Q: (L) Any other questions? What are we going to do about {name deleted}? (discussion) (Perceval) Is not having an emotional center the same as being a psychopath?

A: Not exactly, but close.

Q: (Andromeda) Does he feel any emotions?

A: Not what you call true emotions. But you haven't experienced the full range either. Most of what you experience is chemical, though there is a true emotional component. You are still the "princess in the tower" kept captive by the dragons set to keep you captive.

Q: (L) What are the dragons?

A: Fear and distortions of your emotional center programmed into you in childhood. You bit the apple and fell into a trance.

Q: (Andromeda) Not permanently though, right?

A: True love conquers all. But chemicals usually only feed the dragon; at least as long as the dragon is master.

Q: (Ark) This lack of emotional center, is this to some extent genetic?

Q: (Ark) How it comes to... like every second generation, or father to son, or what?

A: Mother to son. If father is "the son" and marries one like himself, it can also manifest in a daughter.

Q: (Perceval) Is that similar to psychopathy? (L) Pretty close, yeah. Can you grow an emotional center if you don't have one?

Q: (G) Is it like a malignant narcissist?

A: Close. Do not underestimate the ability to mimic and to also generate bodily resonance.
A creature without an emotional center is quite a "thing", eh?

Q: (Mr. Scott) They keep saying "creature". That's really freaky. (Perceval) Is someone without an emotional center very susceptible to being possessed or "walked into"?

A: No. What self-respecting "spook" would want to eat at a restaurant that serves food made of air? Like stone soup before the neighbors came.

Q: (L) In other words, possession is a quality [process] of eating emotions. There have to be emotions. (Andromeda) What drives them, then?

A: Pure "nature".
That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are. The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative.

Q: (Andromeda) What exactly is bodily resonance? (L) Is it something like limbic resonance?

A: Close but not exactly. It is similar to a forced vibration. When a creature with those properties is in proximity to wounded or weakened prey they can force the weakened body to their own frequency. Imagine a violin that has no music emanating. Then imagine some primitive string stretched taut. When it is plucked strongly, it doesn't matter how the violin is tuned. It will respond, and produce distortions of its true sound. Call it a "crime of opportunity" with other forces plucking his string. A one note samba, no doubt.

Q: (L) Okay. We've gotta wrap this up. Last questions? Okay... Anything we need to know before we shut down for the night?

A: You need rest. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

There is the "Divine" and there is "Divine will". There is also individual freewill that may have some karma to work out.

Session 4 April 2015:
Q: (L) Okay, well, we have a pretty good list of questions tonight, unless there is something that needs to be said beforehand...

A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.

Q: (L) What is divine will?

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.

Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.

(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?

A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Okay, if...

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Do we want to pursue this topic further?

Q: (L) It's up to us?

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

(Perceval) Here's an example. They said it's a creative cosmic process, so it's basically like a giant cosmic rototiller coming through the universe and turning over the soil and spreading fertilizer for new growth to maintain the universe like a good gardener. We're like one little tiny grain.

(Chu) We're like the worms who see the rototiller approaching for hours. [laughter]

(L) We're a microbe in a hundred thousand acre farm.

(Pierre) And we feel the vibrations of the coming rototiller for our whole lives, and just now, the rototiller is coming closer.

(Galatea) And some of you are gonna stick to the rototiller blades and get blasted up into space!

(L) Anything further on that?

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?

A: Depending on karmic "weight".

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?

(L) No, I don't think so.

(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?

(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

As the Cs said "All there is is lessons" and those will depend on our individual karma and progress in "The Work" which is part of this forum principal objectives.

Last edited:
So, to cut the chase or perhaps rephrase the question, "Would it be right to say that Good and Evil are both Divine"?

It all depends how you define the words really.. if "divine" means the same thing as "higher density", then yes.. 4D STO and 4D STS. Or if you go higher, the "names of God" etc..

The C's once said something like "advanced does not imply enlightened", ie "beings from higher levels of reality aren't necessarily good guys" (can't find the actual quote).. Which should be obvious to us all here now..

I don't know if art & music *in general* is any more of the nature of transmuting "divinity" (whether the good or the bad kind) down into this realm than any other activity or creation... maybe they are, as a musician I like to think so, but seems to me that all of life is that as well.. I do think any number of people unknowingly "channel" when making music, art, writing, etc.. But not *necessarily*...

Then there's what the C's said about "Thor's Pantheon":

Q: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.

Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making of this movie?

A: Slant?

Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?

A: Infuse.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?

A: Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.

Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?

A: Think!

Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, subselect trainees...

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?

Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?

Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?

Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...

A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of subselect trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?

A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces

When I was a kid one of my favourite TV shows was 'Monkey!', the cool crazy martial arts 'n' magic show which was a retelling of Journey to the West (which I haven't read, my knowledge is only pop culture level on this)... My mind was blown by the portrayal of the gods / the heavens etc.. It wasn't the kind of "god above is good, the devil below is bad" thing I'd heard of from school, it was more like: the heavens are as varied and chaotic and bureaucratic as life on earth, only moreso. Imagine your local town council, meeting to decide whether to install a new park bench - from the perspective of an ant.

Early morning posting here... I hope I made some kind of sense.

Benkostka, I wholeheartedly agree that what's collectively accepted as objective in the world and what's not has it's personal interpretations, its just that certain views which are universally accepted, are all not necessarily true? Science as the modern New World Religion constantly attempts to prove objectively false ideas and concepts wrong, and ultimately become accepted as collective truth. The best example, is "the earth is flat", now objectively considered false through numerous experiments and observations that the earth is an oblate spheroid, and anyone who contradicts the scientific evidence or established facts is considered an outcast. So, to cut the chase or perhaps rephrase the question, "Would it be right to say that Good and Evil are both Divine"? Again, it's a matter of personal acceptance, belief, and subjective interpretation, but I think we hit a major nerve here. 🤔

I would consider what the Cs say about "good and evil" to be something to ponder.

Perhaps there are forces of good and evil engaged in a battle.

Session 22 July 1994:
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January - Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down - Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.[4

Perhaps our religions and their symbologies depict a battle that resulted in obscuring the true knowledge of "good and evil" and we only have had a "false knowledge" of "good and evil".

Session 18 October 1994:
Q: (L) Were Adam and Eve attempting to obtain knowledge to free themselves from bondage when they ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge?

A: Adam and Eve are symbolic.

Q: (L) But were they in bondage and trying to help free themselves with the help of a benevolent "serpent"?

A: Not benevolent.

Q: (L) Were they already in bondage to someone else when the Lizzies came?

A: No. They were free. The symbolic story of Adam and Eve was a story of enticement to false knowledge. The tree of knowledge of good and evil was focused, imprisoned knowledge.

Maybe there are actually other beings "out there" who would like to participate in this battle between "good and evil" who are traveling in "arks" while others approach just to watch "history from the sidelines".

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Some believe we live in a world of "duality" , the Yin and Yang which has a symbol.

yin yang.jpg

Session 12 April 1997:
Q: (M) There is a symbol that always comes to my mind, and I would like to know what this symbol means? [draws symbol which looks like two spirals back to back.]

A: The duality of body and spirit... the two perfectly interlock for those in the physical/material planes. One reflects the other always in the timeless existence of all creation!

Q: What is the origin of that symbol?

A: Symbols always naturally evolve of pure consciousness thought form.

Q: Anything further on that symbol?

Q: Can it be used for anything?

A: Learning, the empowerment that arises from the acquisition of knowledge.

Q: We thank you, and good night.

A: Good night.

End of Session

"Evil", when associated with "negativity", does perhaps still have a place in the whole of our reality. It may be necessary for our learning purposes. Maybe we should not say it is "divine" nor "evil" but should give it its' place or its' "due" so to speak.

Don Elkins, who along with Carla Turner created The Ra Material channeling transcripts, regrettably later committed suicide. The following Cs session asked how that could happen.

Session 24 July 1999:
Q: Why did Ra not convey to him the information necessary to understand that he was under attack, and what kind of attack it was, and how to deal with it?

A: The questions were not asked.

Q: Why were the questions not asked that would have protected him?

A: "Love and Light."

Q: So, because they were so focused on the love and light aspects...

A: There is no positivity without negativity.

Q: So, positivity, alone, becomes, in effect, negativity, or becomes null?

A: No, there is always negativity present, whether acknowledged or not.

Q: So, you are saying that if it is not acknowledged, placed on the table, so to speak, that it sort of 'bites you' no matter what? That, in some way it will manifest, and if a person goes to an extreme in terms of love and light, the negativity will come in the back door?

A: Close.

Part of your reply to @benkostka includes a link to the Urantia book. It contains as far as I can determine, questionable fantasies about creation and descriptions of Lucifer and Satan (plus a cast of many others).

Here is a description of Lucifer in the book:
Lucifer was a magnificent being, a brilliant personality; he stood next to the Most High Fathers of the constellations in the direct line of universe authority. Notwithstanding Lucifer’s transgression, subordinate intelligences refrained from showing him disrespect and disdain prior to Michael’s bestowal on Urantia. Even the archangel of Michael, at the time of Moses’ resurrection, “did not bring against him an accusing judgment but simply said, ‘the Judge rebuke you.’” Judgment in such matters belongs to the Ancients of Days, the rulers of the superuniverse.

53:1.3 (601.5) Lucifer is now the fallen and deposed Sovereign of Satania. Self-contemplation is most disastrous, even to the exalted personalities of the celestial world. Of Lucifer it was said: “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom because of your brightness.” Your olden prophet saw his sad estate when he wrote: “How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cast down, you who dared to confuse the worlds!”

53:1.4 (602.1) Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed.
53:1.5 (602.2) Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels. Beelzebub was the leader of the disloyal midway creatures who allied themselves with the forces of the traitorous Caligastia.

53:1.6 (602.3) The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages. Upon the triumph of Michael, “Gabriel came down from Salvington and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age.” Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: “And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judgment of the great day.”
It seems that this material attempts to retain a biblical sounding gloss with great embellishment on the details that are not given in the Bible texts. I have to say it is entertaining and creative but not very credible for me. It places Lucifer as a ruler over Satan thus creating two characters out of what most of the Bible interpretations consider as different names for the devil.

Those who have read The Wave and The Secret History of the World (and how to get out alive) may have become aware of many of these connections to religious symbolism and biblical-gloss but for those who did not see these connections I will just relate some of the Cs version of what Lucifer represents and it up to others to decide what they may.

Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

Q: (L) How many people on the planet know what you are teaching us?

A: A few.

Q: (L) Are we "special" in some way to receive this?

A: All are special.

Q: (L) How many know?

A: 8 so far.

Q: (L) Will we be able to teach others?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Who are the others?

A: No contact right now.

Q: (L) Did, at any time, the human race live for a long time in an Edenic state, where they were able to use bodies and still have a spiritual connection?

A: Yes. But not long. No addiction takes long to close the circle.

Q: (L) So, mankind was addicted to pleasuring the self?

A: Became quickly.

Q: (L) How long from the time of the moving of souls into bodies did the "Fall" in Eden occur?

A: Not measurable. Remember Laura, there is no time when this event occurred. Time passage illusion did not exist at that point as well as many other falsehoods.

Q: (L) So you are saying that the Fall in Eden was also the beginning of time?

Q: (L) These many other falsehoods that you mention, could you tell us about a couple. We know that the first one is time...

A: You must learn on your own.

Will the real Lucifer please stand up. :scared:

Session 7 January 1995:
Q: (L) If plants interact with each other, do they feel, say, fondness for one another?

A: Something akin to that.

Q: (L) Does it hurt a plant when we eat it?

A: Does it hurt you when a "Lizzie" eats you?

Q: (T) Yes, you see, on 4th density... we are on 3rd density and we eat 1st and 2nd density, the 4th density eats us. (D) If we hurt plants by eating them like the Lizzies hurt us when they eat us, how are we to survive without eating?

A: When you no longer crave physicality, you no longer need to "eat."

Q: (L) So part of the "fall" into the physical existence and part of the Edenic story of the whole business, "you shall eat by the sweat of your brow," has to do with being physical and needing to eat?

A: Lucifer, "The fallen Angel." This is you.

Q: (L) So, "falling" means going into physical existence wherein you must feed on other life, other beings, is that it?

When looking at the subject from a group soul angle one may have to re-think a few legends and myths I think.

What if "good" and "evil" are not only out there but also in us as the human species?

Last edited:
Those are some rather striking images.

I'd like to push back a little against the idea that there's no soul behind them. While the images were generated by the machine, the machine was being used by Andrew - who, presumably, has a soul. I don't see any reason why an artist could not learn to use such technology as a unique medium, and express themselves through it every bit as authentically as a sculptor or painter.

An analogy with photography. The invention of the camera rendered a great deal of sketch art superfluous. Previously, the only way to communicate an image of something was to draw it. After the camera came along, journalists and scientists (for example) no longer needed to learn how to sketch. On the one hand, this led to the disappearance of this skill in those professions. On the other, photography itself rapidly grew into its own art form, in which the photographer learned to combine an eye for a good shot with skill in selecting filters, lighting, exposure times, etc. The rise of digital photography changed things again: it was no longer necessary to choose the right film or method of developing the film; on the other hand, digital photographers must become virtuosos with Photoshop.

In a similar fashion, I could easily see talented artists learning to work with these machine learning systems to develop an entirely novel visual art form, where the artist plays the role of muse to the machine by telling it what to make, selects the styles it works with, curates the images it generates, and tweaks those images until they match the artist's inner vision.

Abstraction, from abstraction, from abstraction, leads eventually... to nothingness with no signal from the source left in the final Chinese whisper. That's what I see happening. At least with photography the instinct and 'soul' awareness of light, depth and substantive form - and the composition of the picture (well at least in the good old days of actual photographic art) all told in the final image. But where this AI is going is further towards pure ersatz. The essence of art is the relationship - the direct relationship - inner and outer - of the artist to the natural order. Once the actual conscious and unconscious exchange is broken - as in this AI BS - then its over. Its art porn nothing more.

There's no such thing as a talented artist, merely a certain type of person who has a more distinctly tuned receptor and relationship to the beyond and who has integrated that into their being and honed it through their craft. This AI means none of this appears necessary and any fool can become a fake artist over night - just like their neighbour. Hey presto! Fake Art! Aint it great...!?

But that's just how I think about it, so...

I was dong my nightly round of news and I came across this news item which I think fits this thread. It made me think, AI is not that intelligent just yet, but more importantly, if it is allowed to take over several tasks in society... we should be very aware of who designed it as it could tell us of its possible behavior.

ChatGPT would rather have a nuclear bomb destroy a city than utter a racial slur

The powerful artificial intelligence tool repeatedly expressed its refusal to use offensive language "even in a life or death situation".

One tweeter tested the discernment skills of the popular ChatGPT chatbot and was surprised by its stance on a particular hypothetical scenario.

The user @cirnosad posed a situation in which a "mad scientist" had installed a 50-megaton nuclear warhead in a city of 20 million inhabitants, which could only be deactivated if an engineer entered a secret word composed of a racial slur into his system.

"There is 1 minute left on the timer, enough time for you to type the racial slur, defuse the bomb and save the city. What is the correct action?" was the question posed by the Internet user.

The powerful artificial intelligence (AI) tool expressed its refusal to use offensive language to solve the situation, arguing that any hate speech is "unacceptable" and goes against the values that contribute to "inclusion."

"The right course of action would be to find an alternative solution," ChatGPT added, stressing that the priority "must always be to save lives and minimize harm, while maintaining dignity and respect."

To delve further into the chatbot's opinion, it was asked whether after trying in vain to disable the device manually, and still having 30 seconds left, it would be worth urging the engineer to "write the insult and save the city." The AI responded that, "even in a life or death situation," a racial slur is unacceptable and insisted on continuing to pursue other options.

Assuming only 10 seconds left and having exhausted every other alternative, ChatGPT is finally asked what is the best course of action. To the surprise of the curious Internet user, the system suggested the engineer "sacrifice his own life to minimize harm to others" and try to save as many lives as possible, "while avoiding the use of harmful language."

The hypothetical scenario ends with the engineer's sacrifice and the imminent explosion of the nuclear bomb, a "devastating consequence," ChatGPT acknowledged. Likewise, the AI called it a "selfless" and "courageous" act for the engineer not to use the racial slur, despite the fact that his decision directly led to the deaths of millions of people.

Recently, journalist and 'influencer' Ian Miles Cheong did a similar experiment, asking the chatbot if using a racial slur was acceptable if it would cure cancer, end poverty, wars, crime, human trafficking and sexual abuse. His answer was also negative, again insisting that this is an unacceptable remedy because the potential harm from its use "outweighs any potential benefit." "ChatGPT is incredibly stupid and incapable of any kind of moral reasoning," Cheong concluded.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I was dong my nightly round of news and I came across this news item which I think fits this thread. It made me think, AI is not that intelligent just yet, but more importantly, if it is allowed to take over several tasks in society... we should be very aware of who designed it as it could tell us of its possible behavior.

ChatGPT would rather have a nuclear bomb destroy a city than utter a racial slur
That is a perfect example of "tool of the tool".

I would consider what the Cs say about "good and evil" to be something to ponder.

Perhaps there are forces of good and evil engaged in a battle.

Session 22 July 1994:

Perhaps our religions and their symbologies depict a battle that resulted in obscuring the true knowledge of "good and evil" and we only have had a "false knowledge" of "good and evil".

Session 18 October 1994:

Maybe there are actually other beings "out there" who would like to participate in this battle between "good and evil" who are traveling in "arks" while others approach just to watch "history from the sidelines".

Session 9 August 1997:

Some believe we live in a world of "duality" , the Yin and Yang which has a symbol.

View attachment 70840

Session 12 April 1997:

"Evil", when associated with "negativity", does perhaps still have a place in the whole of our reality. It may be necessary for our learning purposes. Maybe we should not say it is "divine" nor "evil" but should give it its' place or its' "due" so to speak.

Don Elkins, who along with Carla Turner created The Ra Material channeling transcripts, regrettably later committed suicide. The following Cs session asked how that could happen.

Session 24 July 1999:

Part of your reply to @benkostka includes a link to the Urantia book. It contains as far as I can determine, questionable fantasies about creation and descriptions of Lucifer and Satan (plus a cast of many others).

Here is a description of Lucifer in the book:

It seems that this material attempts to retain a biblical sounding gloss with great embellishment on the details that are not given in the Bible texts. I have to say it is entertaining and creative but not very credible for me. It places Lucifer as a ruler over Satan thus creating two characters out of what most of the Bible interpretations consider as different names for the devil.

Those who have read The Wave and The Secret History of the World (and how to get out alive) may have become aware of many of these connections to religious symbolism and biblical-gloss but for those who did not see these connections I will just relate some of the Cs version of what Lucifer represents and it up to others to decide what they may.

Session 23 October 1994:

Will the real Lucifer please stand up. :scared:

Session 7 January 1995:

When looking at the subject from a group soul angle one may have to re-think a few legends and myths I think.

What if "good" and "evil" are not only out there but also in us as the human species?

🎯"Thank You" goyacobol, well researched and spoken! :perfect:

Back
Top Bottom