John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

Laura said:
What I do find to be VERY synchronous is that, as soon as I got ahold of this book "Operation Trojan Horse" and had read it and posted about it here on the forum, within a very short time - like a couple of weeks - John Keel died. (Thread started on the 21st, Keel died on July 3rd - see second page of thread)

When I first read about his death after reading about his books I did wonder if it was kind of a passing of the torch.
But now I wonder more, what dots would have been connected should he have had an interview and perhaps read the Wave series......I'm going to try and hold that in my mind as I read Disneyland of the Gods and The 8Th Tower.

You see, you have some gaps in your knowledge
base which are caused by channeling, absorbing and
analyzing information out of sequence with what we have
given you and mixing it all together! .... it is difficult
for you to keep up this way, because your natural drive
for the truth makes you impatient, and therefore you tend
to fill in the gaps with simple reasoning and assumptions.
While these are often correct, they can tend to allow you
to get ahead of yourself.
C's were right about the filling the gaps with the existing theories, often they are trojan horses.

But I also noted that he did sort of toss the baby out with the bathwater and after he had drawn his conclusion, he just dumped everything into the same categories. He assumed that ALL psychic manifestations were the work of the UTs and all strange creatures were what the Cs refer to as "window fallers."

Though I felt he is off on loch ness, after rereading those portion, he was sure of his observations of high strangeness to loch ness situation. Keel's observations of nonworking camera's at loch ness and related strange ness, sounds rather strange unless these monsters them selves create some strange intelligent EM blockage, which sounds too much for a 2D creature ( if they are 2D at all and not window fallers ) . he seems to be too specific about his high strangeness at lochness. it sounds there is more to the situation than C's comments 15 years back, though C's comment are specific to your specific question.

"Having been trained in psychological warfare during my stint as a propaganda writer for the U.S. Army, I have been particularly conscious of this double-barreled threat and particularly concerned over the obvious hoaxes and manipulations apparently designed to foster both belief and disbelief in the reality of the flying saucers. I have tried objectively to weigh all of the factors, pro and con, throughout my investigations and in this book. Frankly, I have gone through periods when I was absolutely convinced that those Trojan horses were, indeed, following a careful plan designed to ultimately conquer the human race from within. The physical Trojan horse concept seemed alarmingly valid to me for a long time.

But I am now inclined to accept the conclusion that the phenomenon is mainly concerned with undefined (and undefinable) cosmic patterns and that mankind plays only a small role in those patterns. [...]"

In a sense, his training as a propaganda writer helped him to mentally detox him self to objective thinking and his care for truth and others carried on and understanding of trojan horse nature of the reality and conceived double barrel threats helped him to be cautious from attack. sounds like a good esoteric training. His life long travel could have been a good source of attack, if he had splashed too much.

I too wondered about his apparent silence after that, probably that is how he survived. C's were right 'gentle as dove , wise as serpent' is the ONLY way to survive being truthful or make any change. Operation Trojan Horse is a appropriate title for the subject.

Recent email from Loren Coleman on John Keel’s condition:

I heard a couple of days ago that John Keel is still in the hospital, and the folks there are still trying to stabilize him so he can be released to home. Although he remains rather frail and fragile, however, from what I hear, he is as crusty as ever to the medical staff.

Coleman has been battling some minor but debilitating health issues recently, so our best wishes for a speedy recovery to both of our friends.

Hopefully, he is home by now. I couldn't help thinking, if his health permitted, what a fascinating podcast it would be to have an interview with him!

After looking at the episodes of apparent blockades of his books to the forum members, this podcast could have been devastating to PTB. and also he was in hospital and weak. sounds too convenient to silence him.

What I do find to be VERY synchronous is that, as soon as I got ahold of this book "Operation Trojan Horse" and had read it and posted about it here on the forum, within a very short time - like a couple of weeks - John Keel died. (Thread started on the 21st, Keel died on July 3rd - see second page of thread)
sure, it looks like another torch for sott and QFS to carry on like ponerology.

Vulcan59 said:
I got an email from Karyn stating that the books should ship latest August 25th. In any case, she will post an announcement on the website once they receive the books from the printers and start shipping.

Richard has received the books.

R. Dolan said:
Book Ships on Tuesday Aug. 25, 2009
The new book HAS ARRIVED TODAY.

ALL books that have been ordered will be packed and shipped TODAY. All the packages are ready to go. For orders within the U.S., the typical shipping time is 2-3 days, which would mean an arrival on Friday or Saturday. International orders will obviously take a little longer.

I continue to thank those of you who have written to me personally, or sent notes along with your orders, encouraging me in my work. It means a great deal to me.

Richard M. Dolan
Rochester, New York
August 25, 2009

I was just reading on the Law of Seven in ISOTM trying to understand it better after reading of it in Gnosis and an interesting thought occurred to me regarding John Keel's results if we treat the days of the week as notes on the octave:

do---re---mi-fa---so---la---si-do
M T W T F S S M

I recall Keel saying that most of the sightings were Wednesday night, which would be in one of the "intervals" or retardations in the scale (i.e. mi-fa) in this case. I can't recall if the other highest intensity time was Saturday or Sunday but if it was Sunday then that would put it in the other retardation interval (si-do). I'll go back and check on this later in Keel's book to be sure. Gotta grab some sleep.

Hi gaman,

The peaks seem to be on Wednesdays' and Saturdays' (Chapter 6, pg.94) which bears out the figures he gives on page 14 shown below:-

Date% of Total Reports
Wednesday20.5
Thursday17.5
Friday15.5
Saturday15.0
Monday13.5
Sunday11.0
Tuesday7.0

Vulcan59 said:
The peaks seem to be on Wednesdays' and Saturdays' (Chapter 6, pg.94) which bears out the figures he gives on page 14 shown below:-

Date% of Total Reports
Wednesday20.5
Thursday17.5
Friday15.5
Saturday15.0
Monday13.5
Sunday11.0
Tuesday7.0

Based on the statistics above, isn't it actually the case that there is only a single peak on Wednesday, and a diminuation throughout the rest of the week until the next Wednesday (with a bit of a spike on Monday)?

Vulcan59 said:
Hi gaman,

Ah, thanks. I thought I had stumbled onto some coincidence.

[quote author=shijing]
Based on the statistics above, isn't it actually the case that there is only a single peak on Wednesday, and a diminuation throughout the rest of the week until the next Wednesday (with a bit of a spike on Monday)?
[/quote]
Yeah, that's wierd. I wonder how he came up with Saturday as another peak unless there is some misprint.

gaman said:
I was just reading on the Law of Seven in ISOTM trying to understand it better after reading of it in Gnosis and an interesting thought occurred to me regarding John Keel's results if we treat the days of the week as notes on the octave:

M T W T F S S M

I recall Keel saying that most of the sightings were Wednesday night, which would be in one of the "intervals" or retardations in the scale (i.e. mi-fa) in this case. I can't recall if the other highest intensity time was Saturday or Sunday but if it was Sunday then that would put it in the other retardation interval (si-do). I'll go back and check on this later in Keel's book to be sure. Gotta grab some sleep.

And what if the week starts on Sunday? ;) Or Friday? Or...

anart said:
gaman said:

M T W T F S S M

And what if the week starts on Sunday? ;) Or Friday? Or...
Hehe. Well believe it or not I did think of that briefly, but when the Wed pm seemed to line up with the mi-fa interval and I thought the other peak was Sunday it startled me and I thought I had "found something (tm)" :) I should have waited before posting to check to make sure the Sunday lined up instead of letting my excitement of possibly "discovering something" take over.

gaman said:
I should have waited before posting to check to make sure the Sunday lined up instead of letting my excitement of possibly "discovering something" take over.

Even though it doesn't look like the idea will pan out, I still thought it was a potentially interesting connection. I wouldn't feel to bad -- you didn't come completely empty-handed, you got some people networking, and this produced data and a conclusion. That's one of the primary purposes of the forum IMO.

shijing said:

Thanks shijing. I did wonder about it although that is what he has actually written in the book, on pg.94 and the figures from pg.14.

Vulcan59 said:
shijing said:

Thanks shijing. I did wonder about it although that is what he has actually written in the book, on pg.94 and the figures from pg.14.

Do you mean that he wrote that there were spikes on both Saturdays and Wednesdays? I am not sure which Keel book you are referring to -- if its Operation: Trojan Horse, I only have an incomplete PDF for now (no p. 94), and I don't see a chart on p. 14. I know he mentions this in The Mothman Prophecies, but I haven't been able to track down the specific place yet.

Hi shijing,

The book I have is this one below:-

510-EXRR9AL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

shijing said:
Do you mean that he wrote that there were spikes on both Saturdays and Wednesdays? I am not sure which Keel book you are referring to -- if its Operation: Trojan Horse, I only have an incomplete PDF for now (no p. 94), and I don't see a chart on p. 14. I know he mentions this in The Mothman Prophecies, but I haven't been able to track down the specific place yet.
The chart is on p. 19 of the copy I have.

Here is what it says on Chapter 6, pg 94 from the book that I have

Why UFO's aka Operation Trojan Horse said:
6.Flexible Phantoms of the Sky

The Wednesday phenomenon is quite evident in the historical events as well as the contemporary sightings. A disproportionate number of UFO events seem to be concentrated on Wednesdays and Saturdays, particularly the landing and contact cases. The frequency of the Wednesday-Saturday events immediately removes the phenomenon from a framework of chance or coincidence. After I discovered this basic pattern in 1966-67, other researchers checked it with their own data and verified it. Historian Lucius Farish uncovered a number of early statements and cases which further indicated that this Wednesday phenomenon had been observed and reported upon long ago.

Do you have the same book gaman or are you referring to the PDF copy?

Back
Top Bottom