John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

It seems it is "hard" for some reason for a person to get his hands this book of John Keel...
My order from AceBooks got canceled because they were "unable to charge my credit card" for unknown reasons.
A few days later i receive a printed mail by my bank, saying that after a request from a "special service" of Visa International they cancel my card so
as to protect me from a possibly suspicious use. They found that my card was "moving in a suspect commercial enterprise" and my card is temporarily canceled.
The bank's letter also states that Visa does not provide any information about the name of the enterprise or the date of this event.
Oh...And i forgot to say that they thanked me for the cooperation...

:/

Hello everyone,

Good news! Fortunately i found in the web a link to this highly recommended book of John Keel. :grad:
Happy reading you all!

Link to file sharing site removed by Moderator.

:)

spyraal said:
Hello everyone,

Good news! Fortunately i found in the web a link to this highly recommended book of John Keel. :grad:
Happy reading you all!

Link to file sharing site removed by Moderator

:)

Thanks spyraal - got it.

Hey everyone,

After much thinking and discussion, the mods would like to make some of John Keel's books (Operation Trojan Horse, The Eighth Tower, and Disneyland of the Gods) available to forum members. As we've experienced, many of our books are made available illegally. However, our books can be purchased at reasonable prices, and the profits go to the continuing effort to make the material (and everything else, including this forum) available. So illegal distribution of our books hurts us. Now, Keel's books have been deliberately suppressed. They are almost all out of print, and can only be purchased at outrageous prices, money he didn't see a penny of. Keel's books, especially Trojan Horse, are essential reading and go a long way to presenting the reality of life on this planet. He came closer than any of his peers to a true understanding of our predicament. So with that said, any forum members that are interested in reading Keel's books are asked to send a private message to me. When forum members have caught up, we can then discuss more of what Keel had to say!

AI

For those who maybe interested and can afford some spare cash, there is right now two copies of John Keel's "Operation Trojan Horse" on Ebay. The first one has a starting bid price at $9.95 and has about 4 days of bidding left. Hardcover and in good condition or so the description says. The other has a "buy now" price of $100. In both cases, the overseas shipping cost is exorbitant but shipping within the US is very reasonable, under $5.00 in both cases. As a rough estimate, if you look under completed transactions, someone bought this book for $86 on 25th July 09. Hope it's a one of our forum members!!

Just to update members on the two copies mentioned above. Well both auction for the books closed prematurely. The first one had 3 bidders with the highest bid at around $20/- when all of a sudden the auction ended and the book evidently sold for that price!! The other with a buy now price of $100/- ended with the with the buy now price showing $75/-!! :huh: Really strange!!

Citer ce message
Citation de: Vulcan59 le Juillet 23, 2009, 02:35:38
For those of you who are interested, Richard Dolan's "UFOs and the National Security State, The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991" is now available for for pre-order. I've ordered mine and I got an email from Karyn Dolan stating that she plans to ship on or before 5th August. Smoking

Did anyone received the latest book of Richard Dolan yet.

Laurentien said:
Did anyone received the latest book of Richard Dolan yet.

Nope, still waiting. The latest message from Richard says

Dolan said:
Shipping Date set at Monday Aug. 24 or Tuesday Aug. 25, 2009

I have received word from my printer that he is shipping the books to me on Thursday, August 20. He estimates 2-3 business days for them to arrive to me, which means I should received them on August 24 or 25.

ALL books that have been pre-ordered will be packed and shipped THE SAME DAY they arrive to me. All the packages are ready to go. For orders within the U.S., the typical shipping time is 2-3 days, which would mean an arrival before the next weekend. International orders may take a little longer.

I continue to thank those of you who have written to me personally, or sent notes along with your orders, encouraging me in my work. It means a great deal to me.

Richard M. Dolan
Rochester, New York
August 19, 2009

Thank you Heimdallr for the info, I finished book I a few days ago and look foreword to read part II.

I got an email from Karyn stating that the books should ship latest August 25th. In any case, she will post an announcement on the website once they receive the books from the printers and start shipping.

There is a new interview between Richard Dolan and Bill Ryan (Project Camelot) about Richard's new book here:

_http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-080409.mp3_

I am throwing this out with the full understanding of the checkered nature of Project Camelot that has been discussed here on the forum, but if you are interested in Richard Dolan's work and particularly in his forthcoming book, then I think you will likely want to listen to this. In particular, members of the forum will find interesting Richard's assessment of the covert government, the actual nature of what are traditionally known as ETs, and Stephen Greer. Although he never mentions it directly, I also think you can hear in a couple of instances the influence of Laura's High Strangeness, which he wrote a recent review of:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9719.0

shijing said:
There is a new interview between Richard Dolan and Bill Ryan (Project Camelot) about Richard's new book here:

_http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-080409.mp3_

I am throwing this out with the full understanding of the checkered nature of Project Camelot that has been discussed here on the forum, but if you are interested in Richard Dolan's work and particularly in his forthcoming book, then I think you will likely want to listen to this. In particular, members of the forum will find interesting Richard's assessment of the covert government, the actual nature of what are traditionally known as ETs, and Stephen Greer.
I listened to this just after listening to Bob Dean@Exopolitics Summit 2009 (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UvWGZMMINE), which is an amazing combination of disclosure information (pictures of 5-mile-spaceships taken by Apollo missions) and "Aliens are here to help us" propaganda. They all seem to interpret "they aren't attacking us" as "they must be nice guys", instead of the alternative conclusion "we are food and there's no point in killing capital investments".

So with that as background it was nice to hear Dolan's dismissal of such interpretations, and more open attitude as to how to interpret the available material. It's a long interview, and in the end Bills agenda ("aliens are nice") really shines through a LOT, but since Richard got most of the airtime, talking about these things from his own perspective. Good stuff, all in all.

Hi foofighter --

foofighter said:
They all seem to interpret "they aren't attacking us" as "they must be nice guys", instead of the alternative conclusion "we are food and there's no point in killing capital investments".

I'm glad you mention that, because my first thought was 'we aren't out to annihilate the entire bovine population, but that doesn't mean that cows have a really good reason to be happy with us.'

foofighter said:
... in the end Bills agenda ("aliens are nice") really shines through a LOT...

Actually, I didn't quite get that impression -- I think that Bill and Richard were actually on the same page there, as far as I could tell. In fact, its pretty interesting to go to the Project Camelot homepage right now, as it seems that they and Stephen Greer had kind of a spat over this specific subject. I wonder at a deeper level if this argument might have been managed, but superficially it looks like Bill and Kerry are on the 'some aliens are bad' side, whereas Stephen Greer is on the 'all aliens are good' side.

henry said:
The story illustrates the importance of keeping an open mind, taking into account ALL of the data, and avoiding the trap of setting out to prove something rather than allowing the research lead you to a closer and closer approximation of reality. This identification with a particular outcome blinded the civilian researchers to how they were being played, both by the government as well as by the denizens of 4D.

I read the disneyland of Gods. I have to shake my head over and over again. how can he be so accurate of his conclusions. Many of the things C's mentioned only made sense only later years and repeated exposure to the news. He was damn accurate with out any help of C's . His "5 book a week reading habit" with his world travel with complete open objective mind seems to have made it possible to know the truth. He mentioned in his other book, how UFO's chased him in late 60's accompanied by poltregiest type of events and but some how he survived. How did he survive?. what ever he did is amazing beyond any comprehension. the only thing that raised is some doubt is about loch ness monsters. He seems to have grouped loch ness monster issue with UFO/super spectrum issue.

from disneyland of Gods

all kinds of psychic manifestations have plagued the scientific investigators at Loch Ness. Expensive electronic instruments malfunction, cameras refuse to operate, and strange misfortunes haunt the investigators. There have even been "mystery men" or "Men In Black" episodes. After returning to Sweden, one journalist was ap- proached by a stranger in a restaurant who sternly advised him to discontinue his research into UFOs and sea serpents.

Q: (L) *** wants to know what the Loch Ness Monster is.
A: Serpent. 40 feet long average. There are 51 in the lake. They live in underwater cavern system and are leftovers from pre-cataclysmic times.

can both be related ?. If the underwater cavern system is part of the underground bases and UFO's used them, probably both are correct. May be that is the reason for the amazing interest Loch ness monster creates.

seek10 said:
I read the disneyland of Gods. I have to shake my head over and over again. how can he be so accurate of his conclusions. Many of the things C's mentioned only made sense only later years and repeated exposure to the news. He was damn accurate with out any help of C's . His "5 book a week reading habit" with his world travel with complete open objective mind seems to have made it possible to know the truth. He mentioned in his other book, how UFO's chased him in late 60's accompanied by poltregiest type of events and but some how he survived. How did he survive?. what ever he did is amazing beyond any comprehension. the only thing that raised is some doubt is about loch ness monsters. He seems to have grouped loch ness monster issue with UFO/super spectrum issue.

That's what really amazed me about Keel: that he came to so many of the conclusions that the Cs told us about without us having had access to his material, and he had no access to Cs, either. Just amazing. But I also noted that he did sort of toss the baby out with the bathwater and after he had drawn his conclusion, he just dumped everything into the same categories. He assumed that ALL psychic manifestations were the work of the UTs and all strange creatures were what the Cs refer to as "window fallers." Kinda reminds me of something the Cs once said to me:

You see, you have some gaps in your knowledge
base which are caused by channeling, absorbing and
analyzing information out of sequence with what we have
given you and mixing it all together! .... it is difficult
for you to keep up this way, because your natural drive
for the truth makes you impatient, and therefore you tend
to fill in the gaps with simple reasoning and assumptions.
While these are often correct, they can tend to allow you
to get ahead of yourself.

What I do find to be VERY synchronous is that, as soon as I got ahold of this book "Operation Trojan Horse" and had read it and posted about it here on the forum, within a very short time - like a couple of weeks - John Keel died. (Thread started on the 21st, Keel died on July 3rd - see second page of thread)

On the day before he died, JEEP posted the following (emphases mine):

Nonetheless, it was an interesting read and I was especially intrigued by the author's conclusions:

"Having been trained in psychological warfare during my stint as a propaganda writer for the U.S. Army, I have been particularly conscious of this double-barreled threat and particularly concerned over the obvious hoaxes and manipulations apparently designed to foster both belief and disbelief in the reality of the flying saucers. I have tried objectively to weigh all of the factors, pro and con, throughout my investigations and in this book. Frankly, I have gone through periods when I was absolutely convinced that those Trojan horses were, indeed, following a careful plan designed to ultimately conquer the human race from within. The physical Trojan horse concept seemed alarmingly valid to me for a long time.

But I am now inclined to accept the conclusion that the phenomenon is mainly concerned with undefined (and undefinable) cosmic patterns and that mankind plays only a small role in those patterns. [...]"

And remember, John Keel wrote this in 1970! I'd be interested to know what John Keel thinks today. I looked on the internet and saw that he had been hospitalized in April of this year - he's 79. From the UFO Mystic website (_http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-down-there/john-keel-health-update/):

Recent email from Loren Coleman on John Keel’s condition:

I heard a couple of days ago that John Keel is still in the hospital, and the folks there are still trying to stabilize him so he can be released to home. Although he remains rather frail and fragile, however, from what I hear, he is as crusty as ever to the medical staff.

Coleman has been battling some minor but debilitating health issues recently, so our best wishes for a speedy recovery to both of our friends.

Hopefully, he is home by now. I couldn't help thinking, if his health permitted, what a fascinating podcast it would be to have an interview with him!

And, certainly, we thought about this and I was about to write to Richard Dolan to see if he could set it up for us...

Back
Top Bottom