John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

I just finished Operation Trojan Horse. He puts forward an fascinating hypothesis regarding the shift in public discussion about UFOs in the mid-fifties. He cites several military and governmental authorities who put the UFO phenomenon in paraphysical terms, indicating that after the post-war investigation, the US and Britain had determined that UFOs were not extraterrestrial, they were ultraterrestrial. Keel remarks at one point that if he, a lone researcher with limited funds and resources, was able to figure this out, that it is obvious the government, with all of the resources it has, must have figured it out themselves.

That is when the terms of the debate shift. The US Air Force can truthfully respond to civilian UFO investigators that there is no evidence that these things are extraterrestrial, implying that "there is nothing there" while they were more carefully shifting attention away from what is important -- hyperdimensionnal reality.

At the same time, the civilians were focusing on the nuts and bolts saucer reports while ignoring the appearances of lights in the sky. The Air Force explained away all of the lights as swamp gas, Venus, etc, but as Keel demonstrates, ALL of the data must be taken into account. By excluding the soft UFOs as he calls them, most of the data is discarded.

The civilian investigators had decided before-hand that the answer was "extraterrestrials", therefore, they focused on the saucers -- which played right into the strategy of the Air Force. They were convinced the Air Force was hiding something, but they were blind to what it really was.

Once the bait and switch was successful, there were only a few researchers who were able to step back and see the larger picture.

The story illustrates the importance of keeping an open mind, taking into account ALL of the data, and avoiding the trap of setting out to prove something rather than allowing the research lead you to a closer and closer approximation of reality. This identification with a particular outcome blinded the civilian researchers to how they were being played, both by the government as well as by the denizens of 4D.

henry said:
I just finished Operation Trojan Horse. He puts forward an fascinating hypothesis regarding the shift in public discussion about UFOs in the mid-fifties. He cites several military and governmental authorities who put the UFO phenomenon in paraphysical terms, indicating that after the post-war investigation, the US and Britain had determined that UFOs were not extraterrestrial, they were ultraterrestrial. Keel remarks at one point that if he, a lone researcher with limited funds and resources, was able to figure this out, that it is obvious the government, with all of the resources it has, must have figured it out themselves.

That is when the terms of the debate shift. The US Air Force can truthfully respond to civilian UFO investigators that there is no evidence that these things are extraterrestrial, implying that "there is nothing there" while they were more carefully shifting attention away from what is important -- hyperdimensionnal reality. ...

And that explains why Carol Rosin quoted Werner von Braun as saying what he said:

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/exopolitics_vonbraun.htm

As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us -- that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids-against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

"And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naive at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70’s and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn’t mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me,

"You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space."

The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card. The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details. I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974. The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie -- that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify -- were all based on a lie.

I have been tracking the space-based weapons issue for about 26 years. I have debated Generals and Congressional Representatives. I have testified before the Congress and the Senate. I have met with people in over 100 countries. But I have not been able to identify who the people are who are making this space-based weapons system happen. I see the news. I see the administrative decisions being made. I know that they are all based on lies and greed.

But I have yet to be able to identify who the people are. That is after tracking this issue for 26 years. I know that there are big secrets being kept and I know that it is time the public and decision-makers pay attention to the people who are now going to be disclosing the truth. Then we need to make some definite changes and build a system in space that will benefit every single person, and all of the animals, and the environment of this planet. The technology is there. The solutions to Earth’s urgent and long-term potential problems are there. I have a feeling that once we start studying this extraterrestrial issue, all of the questions are going to be answered that I have had for 26 years.

But I have concluded that it is based on a few people making a lot of money and gaining power. It is about ego. It is not about our essence and who we really are on this planet and loving each other and being at peace and cooperating. It isn’t about using technology to solve problems and heal people in the planet. It isn’t about that. It is about a few people who really are playing an old, dangerous, costly game for their own pocketbooks and power struggle. That is all it is.

And she was wrong about her conclusion...

But obviously, von Braun knew.

Karen Dolan interviews Rich Dolan (from the basement :lol:)

Through The Keyhole guest Richard Dolan talking about John Keel

http://paranormalradionetwork.org/2009/07/10/through-the-keyhole-guest-richard-dolan-talking-about-john-keel.aspx?ref=rss

Free flowing discussion on Keel’s books and work. It’s a great introduction to Keel’s work and theories. It’s an hour and a half long-First half is about Keel.

Thanks for the link Megapode.

It's good to hear that his newest book is about to be published. Can't wait to read it after listening to this podcast.

Vulcan59 said:
Thanks for the link Megapode.

It's good to hear that his newest book is about to be published. Can't wait to read it after listening to this podcast.

2.5 weeks away apparently!! Can't wait.

Just a few observations here as I read John Keels book.

In his book Operation Trojan Horse Keel is quoting a public lecture by RAF Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard that was given at Caxton Hall in London on what Keel referred to as the paraphysical hypothesis (which he said is the central theme of his book). Below is an excerpt from the book where Keel is quoting Sir Victors lecture (pp 41-42 of Operation Trojan Horse):

(quote from Sir Victor’s lecture}:

[…] The astral world of illusion which (on psychical evidence) is greatly inhabited by illusion prone spirits is well known for its multifarious imaginative activities and exhortations. Seemingly some of it’s denizens are eager to exemplify principalities and powers. Others pronounce upon morality, spirituality, Deity, etc. All of these astral exponents who invoke human consciousness may be sincere, but many of these may be framed to propagate some special phantasm, perhaps at an earlier incarnation, or to indulge an inveterate and continuing technological urge toward materialistic progress, or simply to astonish and disturb the gullible for the devil of it”

Keel later follows with:

[…] “In essence he (Sir Victor) means that the UFO phenomenon is actually a staggering cosmic put on; a joke perpetrated by invisible entities who have always delighted in frightening, and misleading the human race”.[…]

This makes me think of what Castaneda talked about when he was referring to “inorganic beings” and “allies” which I think bear a similarity to what Sir Victor was talking about in his lecture which might also have similarities to the Jinns of Arabian and Muslim folklore. Castaneda in his book ‘The Art Of dreaming speaks of these inorganic Beings:

[…] Another thing I noticed was that every time foreign energy invaded my dreams, my dreaming attention had to work hard to turn it into a known object. The handicap of my dreaming attention was its inability to accomplish fully such a transformation; the end result was a bastardized item, nearly unknown to me. The foreign energy then dissipated quite easily, the bastardized item vanished, turning into a blob of light, which was quickly absorbed by other pressing details of my dreams.[…]

[…] Then I clearly felt that the mass released my dreaming attention; all my awareness focused on the scout that had taken me there. It looked like a firefly in the darkness, hovering over me, by my side. In its realm, it was a blob of sheer energy. I was able to see its energetic sizzling. It seemed to be conscious of me. Suddenly, it lurched onto me and tugged me or prodded me. I did not feel its touch, yet I knew it was touching me. That sensation was startling and new, it was as if a part of me that was not there had been
electrified by that touch, ripples of energy went through it, one after another.

From that moment on, everything in my dreaming became much more real. I had a very difficult time keeping the idea that I was dreaming a dream. To this difficulty, I had to add the certainty I had that with its touch the scout had made an energetic connection with me. I knew what it wanted me to do the instant it seemed to tug me or shove me.[…]

"Inorganic beings can't force anyone to stay with them," don Juan went on. "To live in their world is a voluntary affair. Yet they are capable of imprisoning any one of us by catering to our desires, by pampering and indulging us. Beware of awareness that is immobile. Awareness like that has to seek movement, and it does this, as I've told you, by creating projections, phantasmagorical projections at times."

I asked don Juan to explain what "phantasmagorical projections" meant. […] He said that inorganic beings hook onto dreamers' innermost feelings and play them mercilessly. They create phantoms to please dreamers or frighten them. He reminded me that I had wrestled with one of those phantoms. He
explained that inorganic beings are superb projectionists, who delight in projecting themselves like pictures on the wall.

"'The old sorcerers were brought down by their inane trust in those projections," he continued. "The old sorcerers believed their allies had power. They overlooked the fact their allies were tenuous energy projected through worlds, like in a cosmic movie."

"You are contradicting yourself, don Juan. You yourself said that the inorganic beings are real. Now you tell me that they are mere pictures."

"I meant to say that the inorganic beings, in our world, are like moving pictures projected on a screen; and I may even add that they are like moving pictures of rarefied energy projected through the boundaries of two worlds."

"But what about inorganic beings in their world? Are they also like moving pictures?"

"Not a chance. That world is as real as our world. The old sorcerers portrayed the inorganic beings' world as a blob of caverns and pores floating in some dark space. And they portrayed the inorganic beings as hollow canes bound together, like the cells of our bodies. The old sorcerers called that immense bundle the labyrinth of penumbra."

"Then every dreamer sees that world in the same terms, right?"

"Of course. Every dreamer sees it as it is. Do you think you are unique?"

I confessed that something in that world had been giving me all along the sensation I was unique. What created this most pleasant and clear feeling of being exclusive was not the voice of the dreaming emissary, or anything I could consciously think about. "That's exactly what floored the old sorcerers," don Juan said. "The inorganic beings did to them what they are doing to you now; they created for them the sense of being unique, exclusive plus a more pernicious sense yet: the sense of having power. Power
and uniqueness are unbeatable as corrupting forces. Watch out!"

“How did you avoid that danger yourself, don Juan?”

“I went to that world a few times, and then I never went back.” Don Juan explained that in the opinion of sorcerers, the universe is predatorial, and sorcerers more than anyone else have to take this into account in their daily sorcery activities.

Also, found a lecture by Keel here:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ16gZldFiQ&feature=related

Citer ce message
Citation de: Vulcan59 le Juillet 23, 2009, 02:35:38
For those of you who are interested, Richard Dolan's "UFOs and the National Security State, The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991" is now available for for pre-order. I've ordered mine and I got an email from Karyn Dolan stating that she plans to ship on or before 5th August. Smoking

Thank you for the info Vulcan59.

I have just ordered one.

Me too and ordered the first one also.

While reading OTH I stumbled upon something that sounded very familiar. Keel was talking about mysterious hollow metal spheres (beside many other strange objects) falling from the sky all over the world, Australia and Mexico in particular. And I remembered reading about a similar, more than a year long, case of mysterious spheres in Australian desert and Brasil. As you can see, author of the article has a theory that those spheres are part of a satellite or a rocket. And maybe they are. But I find it very interesting that first evidence of the falling spheres (even if not similar to the ones in the article) was recorded back in the 60's, when space exploration was in its early stages.

Also, you have to admit that SOTT turns out as an extremely valuable database. ;) Perhaps we can even conduct our own research and see if there is any basis to Keel's ideas that ufo flaps (coupled with paranormal or even meteorite activities) follow a pattern or are concentrated in specific areas. :cool2:

And here is a relevant quote from The Operation Trojan Horse about the spheres:

Mysterious hollow metal spheres have also been dropping out of the sky all over the world. Three such spheres were found on the Australian desert in 1963. They were about 14 inches in diameter and had a shiny, polished surface. Australian scientists were baffled by them. On April 30, 1963, Allen Fairhall, the Minister of Supply, appeared before the Australian House of Representatives and told them that all effort to open the spheres had failed. The objects were allegedly turned over to the U.S. Air Force, and that was the endof them.

Other metal spheres have dropped out of the sky near Mon- terrey, Mexico (February 7, 1967) and Conway, Arkansas (November, 1967). The Mexican ball was identified as tita- nium; the one in Arkansas was stainless steel. Others have been found in Argentina and Africa. They do not seem to be rocket parts, nor would it be possible for a piece of a rocket to go through reentry and land intact as these things have done.

Smaller colored spheres were found scattered over the French countryside in 1966-67, as if it had been raining balls there. Where is all this junk coming from? Why, the answer is simple: from the same place as the stone pillars and the blocks of ice from earlier times.

For those of you who are interested, Richard Dolan's "UFOs and the National Security State, The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991" is now available for for pre-order. I've ordered mine and I got an email from Karyn Dolan stating that she plans to ship on or before 5th August. ""

Yup going to order it:)

By Laura
Maybe at this point, considering the rarity and cost of the book, and the fact that it really needs wider dissemination, it could be scanned and shared privately?

If anyone is able to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

JEEP said:
Also, in connection with insects and frequency, I've often wondered when planting a vegetable for the first time in my garden plot, how the heck the specific insect pest for that plant found its way to my yard to attack my plants (think corn borers)? After reading the recent Sott.net article referencing Wilheim Reich and how he determined that each cell/molecule type has its own distinct frequency, I concluded that these pests are able to hone in on the distinct frequency of the plant they are wont to eat! Seems like a good explanation!

A bit off-topic (in response), but it has been suggested to intersperse your garden plants and even include other plants (such as tobacco - nicotiana rustica - many bugs are repelled by this plant) in order to make your garden less attractive to various insects. Maybe this adds "noise" to the signal that draws the insects. Joel Salatin (polyfacefarms.com) suggests physically mixing up your garden plants - the rationale being that if an insect must traverse an unattractive plant to get to the next attractive one, they are less likely to accumulate on your veggies. This suggests the possibility that when a group of insects accumulate on a plant group, they might be capable of radiating a frequency that calls other of their kind to join them.

For those who maybe interested and can afford some spare cash, there is right now two copies of John Keel's "Operation Trojan Horse" on Ebay. The first one has a starting bid price at $9.95 and has about 4 days of bidding left. Hardcover and in good condition or so the description says. The other has a "buy now" price of $100. In both cases, the overseas shipping cost is exorbitant but shipping within the US is very reasonable, under $5.00 in both cases. As a rough estimate, if you look under completed transactions, someone bought this book for $86 on 25th July 09. Hope it's a one of our forum members!!

I tried Amazon recently and upon confirmation of the order, I got an email from the seller that he/she did not have the book in stock. I was promptly refunded but it's kind of strange that it is listed in Amazon.com and yet the seller (in this case not Amazon.com, although listed with them) did not have the book in stock!!

Back
Top Bottom