Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Is the donation going to France or to the FOTCM in North Carolina? I want to get a magnet and a SOTT notebook but pay through Zelle so there aren't any Paypal fees so I would have to send it to NC. Would that be okay? How should I fill out the form(s)?

That's perfectly fine, thanks! In that case, you can submit the form but not make a donation, or (if simpler), send me a PM with a list of the items you wish to receive, and your address. :-) THANKS!

This year has indeed been “rocky”. As most of you know, our beloved member of the group and team in France, Pierre Lescaudron, passed away on 19 October 2023 – the ending of a 14-year battle with brain cancer. Pierre’s condition began to deteriorate in a serious way last December, beginning about Caesarmas time, but we did not expect him to pass as quickly as he did. Pierre himself, obviously, had his own plans. So, yes, 2023 was “rocky” (“Pierre” means “rock”). Pierre researched and wrote 4 books, two of which are published, and the knowledge he gathered for our benefit is invaluable. He has been added to the calendar as a Saint and we hope that you will all remember his birthday in coming years, light a candle, and perhaps have a special convivial meal in his honor. We are grateful that he was with us as long as he was and we thank him for his care and concern for all of us, which drove him to work as hard as he could in the time that was given to him.

Just wanted to say I found the above to be very touching. Pierre, if you're listening, you're in our hearts. We love you and we miss you.

Is the option to donate to CSM and receive the goodies valid also this year's season?

Yes, you'll see the option on the page I linked to:
Thanks!

Yes, you'll see the option on the page I linked to:
Thanks!
Nope, I don't see that option, i.e. donations to CSM in France don't have goodie selection displayed (see attached screenshot).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-13-53-14-242_com.vivaldi.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-13-53-14-242_com.vivaldi.browser.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 5
That's perfectly fine, thanks! In that case, you can submit the form but not make a donation, or (if simpler), send me a PM with a list of the items you wish to receive, and your address. :-) THANKS!
Sorry for probably being a bit annoying, but can you please explain what does exactly the bolded part in quote above mean, as there's no Submit button in the goodie selection field, only Donate one.
I've just filled the form, proved to be human, and pressed Donate button, but then haven't proceeded with the actual donation. Is that it?

Chu said:
This year has indeed been “rocky”. As most of you know, our beloved member of the group and team in France, Pierre Lescaudron, passed away on 19 October 2023 – the ending of a 14-year battle with brain cancer. Pierre’s condition began to deteriorate in a serious way last December, beginning about Caesarmas time, but we did not expect him to pass as quickly as he did. Pierre himself, obviously, had his own plans. So, yes, 2023 was “rocky” (“Pierre” means “rock”). Pierre researched and wrote 4 books, two of which are published, and the knowledge he gathered for our benefit is invaluable. He has been added to the calendar as a Saint and we hope that you will all remember his birthday in coming years, light a candle, and perhaps have a special convivial meal in his honor. We are grateful that he was with us as long as he was and we thank him for his care and concern for all of us, which drove him to work as hard as he could in the time that was given to him.
Just wanted to say I found the above to be very touching. Pierre, if you're listening, you're in our hearts. We love you and we miss you.

Yes, Pierre, you are in our hearts and we pray for you. Thank you Chu, for this very beautiful email. I am so grateful. Each year.
(My donation follows in the soon).

Sorry for probably being a bit annoying, but can you please explain what does exactly the bolded part in quote above mean, as there's no Submit button in the goodie selection field, only Donate one.
I've just filled the form, proved to be human, and pressed Donate button, but then haven't proceeded with the actual donation. Is that it?
Yes.

Dear All,

This email is being sent to our Fellowship's members, but like every year, we wanted to also extend our greetings to our entire forum, since every one of you is important too. Happy Holiday Season!
Hello,
lucky I saw this because I found your first message sent to me in my spam folder. It's fixed now, you are on my safe list.
I had sent you an email a while ago regarding if I had sent enough to cover my crystal request because I'm aware inflation might have raised your cost. But I never got an answer back.

For those of you who haven’t been participating much (and it is never too late to do so!), this year we proceeded with our Crystal project, online meetings, and gatherings in our local communities and other places where members could spend time together in good company, with soul enriching activities, prayer and conversations, which always help to recharge our mental, physical and spiritual batteries in these trying times. We also continued hosting our bi-monthly zoom meetings with Laura and the team in France in order to facilitate a closer connection with, and between, all FOTCM members. We also continued our daily prayer meetings, our Éiriú Eolas group breathing&meditation, and our reading workshops. We also continued to pursue our research on a vast array of topics and shared it all, as usual, on our forum and web sites.
Are we being notified about these meetings somehow somewhere when we are new a member? By email or on the forum? I have found the breathing bi-weekly meetings, I'm just unable to attend at the moment; my 3 years old won't give me a break lol
So I guess the other meetings are scattered on specific forum threads?

Regarding donations, I'm wondering what's the % fee Paypal is taking from our donations? Are there other ways you accept donations where you would receive 100% of the amount?

Thank you all for your time and dedication, and happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom