Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I received my mug and my bookmark. They are magnificent ! Thank you so much ! 😍
I also took advantage of the approach of the end-of-year holidays to treat myself to the cigarette case I needed and sold on Pilule Rouge. It's sublime and perfect for holding my cigarettes when I go out. :cool2:

Merry “Caesarmas”, and a very Happy New Year to all !!! 🎄

@Chu can you send the bank details as I too would like to donate direct, thank you.

I donated through PayPal but next time I would like to do it directly to your bank account ; if I may have the info it would be great, thank you very much Chu, merry Christmas to you and all the team!💐

I just sent them to you via PM. Thanks!

J’ai bien reçu mon magnet qui est très joli mais surtout votre petit mot manuscrit m'a beaucoup touchée aux larmes... MERCI

I did receive my magnet, which is very pretty, but above all your little handwritten note moved me to tears... THANK YOU

We have just received the goodies and both of us wanted to thank you for your kind words.

Best wishes and merry Caesarmas to all the community.

1f539ce5a990d69dc3a155ff1cba7b64.gif

Received the goodies today, they're gorgeous, but especially touching was to see alongside St. Pierre also St. Gary, St. John, St. Liam and St. Lee; quite a team helping us from the other side. :love:

Thank you for the kind note and merry Caesarmas to all the community, together with happy Solstice in few days and the rest of the holiday season! :flowers:

I wish everyone a happy holiday season! In this turbulent world, that seems to spin faster and faster, this time of year seems like a welcomed opportunity to slow down a little and refocus on things that are often missed out in everyday life. I wish you many reflective moments, beautiful impressions, good food, good company, warmness of heart, inner balance and renewed vigor for a healthy and successful new year! :hug2:🎄☃️🎁🔔

Back
Top Bottom