Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I had sent you an email a while ago regarding if I had sent enough to cover my crystal request because I'm aware inflation might have raised your cost. But I never got an answer back.

I'm so sorry! I confess that I have a bit of a backlog of emails concerning the crystal requests. I will get to them asap! And thank you for asking!

Are we being notified about these meetings somehow somewhere when we are new a member? By email or on the forum? I have found the breathing bi-weekly meetings, I'm just unable to attend at the moment; my 3 years old won't give me a break lol
So I guess the other meetings are scattered on specific forum threads?

Some meetings are public, others are only for FOTCM members who are quite active, and have access to our private board (although, we are thinking of having an open meeting as well in the next year). I'm sure someone with better searching powers than me can give you all the links to the public meetings (if you can join with your little one! :flowers: )

Regarding donations, I'm wondering what's the % fee Paypal is taking from our donations? Are there other ways you accept donations where you would receive 100% of the amount?

I will send you and @PERLOU our bank details via PM. Thank you!

Hello Chu,

Realized late that in order to select, one has to actually click on the picture and then hit donate, so i hit donate for the 3 unselected selections and nothing happened, then I just went to the regular donate box and put in an amount. Perhaps on your end you can fix this up knowing what I was trying to accomplish and failed.

Sorry for that.

Transaction ID
15T2355516029364F

Are we being notified about these meetings somehow somewhere when we are new a member? By email or on the forum? I have found the breathing bi-weekly meetings, I'm just unable to attend at the moment; my 3 years old won't give me a break lol
So I guess the other meetings are scattered on specific forum threads?
There's also the reading workshops, you can find out more information here: Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops - Public

Much love! Thank you for all that you do! I had some issues with the donate portion when it sent over to paypal, so I hope I didnt end up spamming the form. If it did, it was only meant to be one order on each side :-[

LOL! We received it several times, but it's all good, thank you!

Realized late that in order to select, one has to actually click on the picture and then hit donate, so i hit donate for the 3 unselected selections and nothing happened, then I just went to the regular donate box and put in an amount. Perhaps on your end you can fix this up knowing what I was trying to accomplish and failed.

Oh yes, that's why we added a note in bold, but we'll see if we can do something better for next year. Thank you!

@Chu . Can I have the bank details also. Thank you.

Just sent it. Thank you!

My FOTCM calendar just arrived and - my God - it´s beautiful! 😍

Amazing work from the graphic team who designed it, the paper quality is very good and the photographs and the quotes are inspiring and lovely! I LOVE it! :love:

Thank you! :hug:

Thank you for the Caesarmas / Christmas message, Chu! Have been donating via wire transfer today, but have not been able to check the items I wanted in the box and to fill out the online form without donating via Paypal. Thus have been leaving you a PM as well.

I keep thinking of Pierre and having white roses in a vase in memory of him. Agreeing with PERLOU, that he may be watching over us.

Back
Top Bottom