Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I also received very happily my gifts, at christmas time, one of them being the bag. I had it hanging for a while just looking at it. But I was not satisfied with that and also for carrying it with me did not seem appropriate. So I decided to make a pillow out of it. I have a sofa that is totally white and now this pillow looks wonderful and I am very happy with it. Thought I shared this idea . . . 😍View attachment 76190

polster cass.jpg

I also received very happily my gifts, at christmas time, one of them being the bag. I had it hanging for a while just looking at it. But I was not satisfied with that and also for carrying it with me did not seem appropriate. So I decided to make a pillow out of it. I have a sofa that is totally white and now this pillow looks wonderful and I am very happy with it. Thought I shared this idea . . . 😍View attachment 76190

View attachment 76191

This is lovely naorma!

View attachment 76191
Agree with others that this looks really pretty, naorma! Quite the eye catcher for a visitor, along with the timeless reminder from the C's. ❤️

Dear All,

This email is being sent to our Fellowship's members, but like every year, we wanted to also extend our greetings to our entire forum, since every one of you is important too. Happy Holiday Season!

NOTE:
Don’t forget to see the bottom of this email and visit
this page
for this year’s Christmas goodies and our 2024 Calendar!
We very much need your support in these times

Dear Friends in Fellowship,
We hope that this message finds you well and prosperous. Another year is coming to an end, and if you have been watching world events, you may be feeling a mixture of horror and sadness that we hope and pray has been tempered by remembering that we seem to be privileged with a front-row seat for “enjoying the show”, as the Cs are fond of saying. Having Faith that the Universe knows what it is doing seems to be the necessary approach we all need to cultivate.

This year, we would like for our message to be one of gratitude for all the Knowledge (and therefore Love) that our network has been able to gather and share. We here feel Gratitude for knowing each of you, for seeing so many people learning and helping others in need. We feel Gratitude for those of you who have actively helped the network to further its goals, whether that be by financial support or active participation in any and all of our activities, or by technical support, or – most importantly – by working to better yourselves for the benefit of the Cosmos and all within it.

For those of you who haven’t been participating much (and it is never too late to do so!), this year we proceeded with our Crystal project, online meetings, and gatherings in our local communities and other places where members could spend time together in good company, with soul enriching activities, prayer and conversations, which always help to recharge our mental, physical and spiritual batteries in these trying times. We also continued hosting our bi-monthly zoom meetings with Laura and the team in France in order to facilitate a closer connection with, and between, all FOTCM members. We also continued our daily prayer meetings, our Éiriú Eolas group breathing&meditation, and our reading workshops. We also continued to pursue our research on a vast array of topics and shared it all, as usual, on our forum and web sites.

As most of you know, in the last session of the year 2022, we asked for general guidance and the Cs responded:

Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving.
Things are about to get rather "rocky".
Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all.
And finally, be excellent to each other!

This year has indeed been “rocky”. As most of you know, our beloved member of the group and team in France, Pierre Lescaudron, passed away on 19 October 2023 – the ending of a 14-year battle with brain cancer. Pierre’s condition began to deteriorate in a serious way last December, beginning about Caesarmas time, but we did not expect him to pass as quickly as he did. Pierre himself, obviously, had his own plans. So, yes, 2023 was “rocky” (“Pierre” means “rock”). Pierre researched and wrote 4 books, two of which are published, and the knowledge he gathered for our benefit is invaluable. He has been added to the calendar as a Saint and we hope that you will all remember his birthday in coming years, light a candle, and perhaps have a special convivial meal in his honor. We are grateful that he was with us as long as he was and we thank him for his care and concern for all of us, which drove him to work as hard as he could in the time that was given to him.

We are also grateful for the creative talents of some of our members who have contributed to the collection of goodies we have to offer this year. And, as always, we have the ever evolving FOTCM calendar to offer for 2024, which features a selection of beautiful images accompanied by inspiring quotes. For those involved in our Spirit Release meetings, note the lovely Country House on the cover.

(If you would like a calendar and/or any other item, please make sure to use the form provided here
For donations of 40 USD/EUR and above:
Inside, you'll find a curated collection of images and quotes that invite stillness and introspection. From the quiet shores of dawn to the twilight's gentle close, each month offers a new opportunity to pause and reflect amidst the beauty of creation.

Calendar 2024 cover
calendar 2024 marchcalendar 2024 july

Our Ceramic Mug:
For donations of 30 USD/EUR and above:
Crafted for contemplative souls and seekers of hidden truths, this mug is more than a drinking accessory—it's a tribute to the spiritual journey. Embrace it as your daily ritual, a gift for the philosopher in your life, or a keepsake for moments of introspection. Let this mug be your companion in the quiet moments that matter.
mug front mug back

Our Ceramic Magnet:
For donations of 15 USD/EUR and above:
Adorn your space with the serene beauty of this stained glass-inspired ceramic magnet, a beautiful representation of faith and artistry intertwined. Measuring 5 x 7 cm, this magnet features a central logo that captures the essence of paleo-christian symbolism through its vibrant, stylized design.
magnet magnet angled

And don’t forget to check out our SOTT goodies as well (Calendar 2024, Notebook and bookmark)!
[LINK]

Your support is always appreciated and goes toward the building and furthering
of our soul communities and growth together.
Merry "Caesarmas", and a very Happy New Year to all.
May 2024 bring you all good health, much love
and even more Knowledge and Protection.

Warm Regards,
The Elders of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

open
open

Last edited by a moderator:
Je vous présente tous mes voeux pour la nouvelle année 2004 et vous souhaite de Joyeuses Fêtes de Noël...
Merci pour tout ce que vous faites et tout ce que vous êtes...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique nous garde tous sous sa protection et sa guidance Divine en permanence...

I wish you all my best wishes for the New Year 2004 and wish you a Happy Christmas...Thank you for everything you do and everything you are...May the Divine Cosmic Spirit keep us all under its protection and Divine guidance at all times...

Je ne sais pas si cela a fonctionné je pensais acheter via Paypal 15 euros le magnet 1701709577780.png
et vous confirmais mon don mensuel pour l'année 2024 en ayant indiqué toutes mes coordonnées,
mais je me demande si cela a été bien pris en compte... Je vais attendre demain pour vérifier sur Paypal si non je vous enverrai un autre paiement de 15 euros pour le magnet, merci de vérifier de votre côté...

I don't know if it worked, I was thinking of buying via Paypal for 15 euros per magnet and confirming my monthly donation for the year 2024 by having indicated all my contact details, but I wonder if this was taken into account... I will wait tomorrow to check on Paypal if not I will send you another payment of 15 euros for the magnet, please check on your side...

I don't know if it worked, I was thinking of buying via Paypal for 15 euros per magnet and confirming my monthly donation for the year 2024 by having indicated all my contact details, but I wonder if this was taken into account... I will wait tomorrow to check on Paypal if not I will send you another payment of 15 euros for the magnet, please check on your side...

THANK YOU, dear PERLOU! We received your request for a magnet, but no Paypal donation so far. Don't worry if it's too complicated, we know you always give what you can! :hug2:

Another year is coming to an end, and if you have been watching world events, you may be feeling a mixture of horror and sadness that we hope and pray has been tempered by remembering that we seem to be privileged with a front-row seat for “enjoying the show”, as the Cs are fond of saying. Having Faith that the Universe knows what it is doing seems to be the necessary approach we all need to cultivate.
I have been using my 'Enjoy the Show' mug (last year's purchase) more regularly these past few weeks and it does help. :flowers:
Adorn your space with the serene beauty of this stained glass-inspired ceramic magnet, a beautiful representation of faith and artistry intertwined. Measuring 5 x 7 cm, this magnet features a central logo that captures the essence of paleo-christian symbolism through its vibrant, stylized design.
It's simply stunning. The colour red gives it even more cachet OSIT. Indeed, it reminds me of stained glass in cathedrals. It's like being in touch with God. :love:

This email is being sent to our Fellowship's members, but like every year, we wanted to also extend our greetings to our entire forum, since every one of you is important too. Happy Holiday Season!
Is the donation going to France or to the FOTCM in North Carolina? I want to get a magnet and a SOTT notebook but pay through Zelle so there aren't any Paypal fees so I would have to send it to NC. Would that be okay? How should I fill out the form(s)?

Désolée Chu, j'ai dû manquer quelque chose, je vous envoie les 15 euros immédiatement... C'est fait... Merci pour tout...

Sorry Chu, I must have missed something, I'll send you the 15 euros immediately... Done... Thanks for everything...

Vous avez envoyé 15,47 $ USD à Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind.
VOTRE REMARQUE À Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Paiement pour le magnet à 15 euros​
Détails de la transaction
Numéro de transaction
9TK10573SV537871U
Date de la transaction
4 décembre 2023

Argent envoyé
15,47 $ USD
= 15,00 € EUR​
Payé avec :
VISA x-6425