Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Thank you so much for the package of goodies that arrived yesterday! The two calendars are adorning my room already, and the beautiful notebook will be a joy to write into! And thank you also for the personal note from the Chateau which brought joy to my heart. May this year indeed bring us all closer to a reality of Service to Others, with each of us contributing as best as possible to keep the lighthouse shining and brightening, and thus making us grow more together as FOTCM family. :hug2:

Thankyou for my lovely 🎄Christmas card, it took a while to arrive and then for me to get into town to the post office but is very much appreciated and sits on my desk as a little blessing. So heart warming to see the latest Fellowship furbabies! Bella, Falkor and Babu are just divine 🥰 such lovely names... I knew that Falkor is the 'luck dragon' from the Neverending Story - but just discovered it is a Norse name that means 'protector of the people'. Absolutely Perfect. 💫

Thank you Chu. I'll send out a donation to cover the costs and shipping charges.

Thanks again for your attention to people's concerns. Have a great day at the Chateau.

All the best to you all. :love: :thup:
Hello everyone, team and Chu,
Received my lovely key chain this morning. Sincere thank you. Absolutely gorgeous and useful.
Love, harmony, inspiration, support, trust and knowledge to proceed for a better world for you all!

I received the FOTCM calendar and key chain today, along with a thoughtful note :-) thank you! I can say confidently what we are all Grateful for the tireless efforts of FOTCM and the Sott.net editors 🙏🏼 ✍️ 🌟 Thank You for bringing all of this into the world ❤️

Back
Top Bottom