FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Mona said:
Ailen,
I am happy to say that I was accepted as a member of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind. I just have a question concerning my mom. My mother has been very much involved in Laura's work. I have been providing my mom with printed articles that Laura has published, she has also read most of Laura's books and she has been very much involved in the detox program, and doing the EE meditation as well. I gave my mom the DVD and I kept the CD. The only problem is that my mom knows absolutely nothing about computers, she does not have one and does not even know how to turn one on. I won't even let her touch mine as she might do something with it that could do permanent damage to it and I don't want to take that risk. So, the only thing she is not doing is participating here on the internet. My mom would like to become a member of the Fellowship group very much and I was wondering if it would be a problem for her to join if she is not a participant in the forum.
Could you please let me know, Ailen, if my mom would be allowed to join the group?

Sure! We do advice new members to join and participate in the forum, but it is not a requirement to join FOTCM (it only is for going beyond the level of listener). You see, FOTCM is open to everyone who agrees with our Statement of Principles, and your mom seems to do. Besides, since you are in the forum, you will be able to keep her up to date with events, projects, etc. So she is more than welcome to join. This can be her home too :D Very soon we will send all members a newsletter, so she will have something more "tangible". And she is welcome to send a written letter, attend our meetings, or you can always let us know about her, of if she has any doubts, anything she wishes to share, etc.

It is great to see that more and more families are joining our Church. I'm glad for you, that you can share this path with her. :thup: Please tell her we look forward to welcoming her to the Fellowship.

Hi Mona --

Just wanted to mention that my mom is a member of FOTCM, even though she isn't registered on the forum, so as Ailén just mentioned, I don't think it should be a problem :)

Thanks Ailen and Shijing,
I am glad that she can join, she has been doing the work just like I except working on the computer she is unable to do. I keep her up to date with everything and with that she also had to go through some anger, frustration, depression, you name it, she went through the same emotional turmoil like I did. I guess I got her emotional genes :mad: But we support each other and I think that is very important. Now she has set up a schedule for both of us, when we both do the EE meditaion/breathing together. She set it up that we do it every second day; no ifs or buts. She was quite pissed off when she saw me being depressed again regarding the Gulf of Mexico situation. I will help her to fill out the form and then we will send both of them together. She has a different home address. Should I use mine instead? I will also be using my email address as she does not have one.

thanks for your help

Hey, I've received my card and all the papers. Great ! But I still can't access to the private section of the forum.

Polonel said:
Hey, I've received my card and all the papers. Great ! But I still can't access to the private section of the forum.

Hi Polonel,

Laura and all the crew are quite busy right now but you should be able to access to the private section very soon.

I (finally) took the step and joined the FotCM :D

This afternoon I'll go to the post office to post the application. I hope the digital application form (and the 10 $ donation) arrived safe and sound. If not, please let me know :)

I sent my applications (both, e-mail and the signed one via post office) on 27/28th June. I would like to ask did you receive it?

Thank you.

istina said:
I sent my applications (both, e-mail and the signed one via post office) on 27/28th June. I would like to ask did you receive it?

Yes we did, thank you. We are processing all the new applications right now, so you will hear from us very soon.

We also received Snow's application.

:)

I need to print this form again. The form that I printed, I damaged by accident. ¬ ¬! and as if it were not enough, the printer too. I send the form and the money as soon as possible. I must repair this, sorry for the delay.

Finally submitted & posted my application, and before I knew it I was already activated! Thank you!
I have also donated via paypal. :D

I submitted the online application. And I'll send the money order and the printed version within 2 days.

I have a question: in the printed version it asks to write "pc forum email adress and pc forum name" (as something different than cass forum and EE forum)... Is this the name I wish to have when I enter the PC forum or only for those who already have an account in the PC forum?

Back
Top Bottom