FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Re: FOTCM: New Online Application From

cagoule said:
Thanks Shijing, I'm sure it will be added in a few days :). I didn't know it was part of the cass forum, I assumed it was a separate forum as there is a private community forum set up at www.paleochristianity.org/forum.

Laura has just added you. :D Please excuse us for this delay. For some reason, we forgot to add your account. Thanks for letting us know, because we thought you were in already!

Ailén said:
[Laura has just added you. :D Please excuse us for this delay. For some reason, we forgot to add your account. Thanks for letting us know, because we thought you were in already!

Thanks Ailén/Laura, we were just discussing it and as if by magic it suddenly appeared! That's brilliant thanks :D.

Ailén said:
We received all your applications. Thanks! We are planning on sending the cards and certificates tomorrow or Tuesday.

Welcome to the Fellowship! :D

Hi Ailen

I would like to know if you received my signed application ?

Best Regards

Zim

zim said:

Not yet, no. But it shouldn't take much longer to get here. :)

Ailén said:
zim said:

Not yet, no. But it shouldn't take much longer to get here. :)

I´ve sent to USA address, I really appreciate when it arrive have a notification.

Thanks and Regards

Zim

I sent my application last week. Hope it arrives safely. I'm really looking forward to being a member and thank everyone for all their work :)

Hi, I did yesterday the online application, instead of 10 dolars donation was 20, that is because I wont sent it by mail ...I dont send personal information by mail, I dont trust the national post office (Mexico) and the private services like DHL costs a little more that 10 dolars. So I thought that It was better giving it to the FOTCM rather that to whatever delivery services. I did printed it, so I was wondering...

1 Could I send you scanned by email? Would it works?
2 I dont really mind the "official paper", I dont think I need it in my country for whatever purpuses they might be?...

mabar

This online form would make it easier for me. :)
Although I wanted to point out that the word 'From' (in FOTCM: New Online Application....." should be the word 'Form.'

Sorry to nit-pick. I just noticed it being that someone posted to this thread.

:)

Thanks Dawn, it's been fixed. Mabar, you should have an answer to your question relatively soon. :)

mabar said:
1 Could I send you scanned by email? Would it works?

No problem, as long as you sign it before scanning it. :)

2 I dont really mind the "official paper", I dont think I need it in my country for whatever purpuses they might be?...

Do you mean by that that you don't want us to ship you your card and certificate? It is up to you. We can keep them with your file, or ship them to you and hope they'll get there.

Welcome to FOTCM!

Ailén said:
Do you mean by that that you don't want us to ship you your card and certificate? It is up to you. We can keep them with your file, or ship them to you and hope they'll get there.

Not quite...but as you had confirmed that the scanned certificate will work, then I am thinking that if they are just papers it will be great if you keep them until I buy any product -like book/dvd -I am ready to buy EEBP DVDs with spanish subtitles-and they can be shipped in the same package. What I wanted to say is that I dont think I need them for legal purposes but it will be nice to have them, I am not in a "hurry" to have them, I can wait :D

Thanks!

mabar said:
Not quite...but as you had confirmed that the scanned certificate will work, then I am thinking that if they are just papers it will be great if you keep them until I buy any product -like book/dvd -I am ready to buy EEBP DVDs with spanish subtitles-and they can be shipped in the same package. What I wanted to say is that I dont think I need them for legal purposes but it will be nice to have them, I am not in a "hurry" to have them, I can wait :D

Oh, I see! Thanks for the clarification. We'll ship them to you together with the other ones (tomorrow), so that we are sure not to forget later.

I'll send the papers tomorrow. Also, PayPal reported some errors concerning the inscription fee. Have you received the payment ?

Polonel said:
I'll send the papers tomorrow. Also, PayPal reported some errors concerning the inscription fee. Have you received the payment ?

Yes we did, thank you very much and welcome to the Fellowship!. :) Tomorrow you should be able to access the private FOTCM section in the forum at the top of the home page.

Ailen,
I am happy to say that I was accepted as a member of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind. I just have a question concerning my mom. My mother has been very much involved in Laura's work. I have been providing my mom with printed articles that Laura has published, she has also read most of Laura's books and she has been very much involved in the detox program, and doing the EE meditation as well. I gave my mom the DVD and I kept the CD. The only problem is that my mom knows absolutely nothing about computers, she does not have one and does not even know how to turn one on. I won't even let her touch mine as she might do something with it that could do permanent damage to it and I don't want to take that risk. So, the only thing she is not doing is participating here on the internet. My mom would like to become a member of the Fellowship group very much and I was wondering if it would be a problem for her to join if she is not a participant in the forum.
Could you please let me know, Ailen, if my mom would be allowed to join the group?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom