FOTCM: New Online Application Form

irjO said:
Hello, I sent a signed updated application to you guys by mail, just wanted to make sure if you guys received it?

Yes, it arrived.

Hello i sent my application by mail to you gays in November,just i would like to make sure if you received it,i also send an electronic mail to chus,asking about it.

Thanks.

munaychasumaq said:
Hello i sent my application by mail to you gays in November,just i would like to make sure if you received it,i also send an electronic mail to chus,asking about it.

Thanks.

Yes it was received.

We have a new FOTCM Membership Application form:

It should make the process smoother and faster!

After you fill out the form, a PDF version will be generated and sent to the Primary E-mail Address you provide. We will also receive a copy.

You must print and sign the PDF application, and mail it to Caesarea before your membership can be accepted.

Instructions are included on the form and in the PDF, so no worries - it's easy!

🥳

I can't find my FOTCM certificate and arrival package from 7 years ago anymore. When sorting my documents last year and tidying up stuff, I had it in my hands last. And according to my memory I put it back somewhere, but can't remember the place - have been looking about everywhere I could think of during searches in the course of the last couple of months.

I fear I inadvertently put it among some of the old paper stuff that went into the bin last year. :shock: But maybe I have to run just another search, which is more detailed than the previous ones, taking out all the documents from each portfolio in every compartment and shelf in my living space. Maybe it slipped somewhere in between.

So I decided to write about it here as I didn't know where else to put this. And as to my experience, in the past I have found missing things after driving myself crazy about not being able to find them and then being able to let go at some point. So, maybe this happens this time as well, and especially after having written about it (though that could be magical thinking). The Universe has it's funny little ways... (A little side story: Years ago I missed my set of keys and had to get a new one. After receiving the new keys I found the old set on the surface of a little shelf - it must have been engaging in "mimicry" ;-) ).

Also, I have been thinking about asking for a new FOTCM certificate which displays my current state in the Fellowship, and as a symbol to renew or update the bond after 7 years. In this vein, I committed myself to re-reading the Fellowship principles in the newest version. But I don't want to put extra work on someone only because I can't find my arrival package and the certificate anymore.

This makes me feel really bad, and I am not sure what to do about it right now as there's some hope left that it must still be present somewhere in my living space. However, just writing about it here is another approach to the problem, and maybe there will come an answer within the next search.

I sent my signed application form to you all in the US about the first week of January. I'm just wondering if it's arrived? If not let me know I'm a persistent old woman and I'll send another :D
It has not arrived yet. I'd give it another week or two, and if we still haven't received it then you can send another signed application.

Back
Top Bottom