FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Re: FOTCM: New Online Application From

Finally put in the electronic app, and the paper version will be winging its way Monday-soonest. :D

Gimpy said:
Finally put in the electronic app, and the paper version will be winging its way Monday-soonest. :D

Funny cause for some reason I can't quite figure out I had been putting off completing the application, but yesterday I must of had enough of the delay as I completed the application early this morning. I'll be sending the paper version in on Monday as well. :)

We received all your applications. Thanks! We are planning on sending the cards and certificates tomorrow or Tuesday.

Welcome to the Fellowship! :D

Hi Ailén.
I have already received all, thank you very much, I have something to say and I also have some questions..I don'n know where, here or in some other thread?

jhonny said:
Hi Ailén.
I have already received all, thank you very much, I have something to say and I also have some questions..I don'n know where, here or in some other thread?

Oh, if you wait just a few hours, Laura will give you access to the section of the forum dedicated to FOTCM. You should be able to see it at the top, when you go to "Home".

There you can post anything you need to concerning the Fellowship.

Welcome! :)

Did anyone put the 10 dollar bill into the envelope, enclosed within the printed application?
Or is it a very stupid idea and i should simply donate 10 dollars as processing costs and write that on the application form: that registration fee was donated and it's okay this way?

forge said:
Did anyone put the 10 dollar bill into the envelope, enclosed within the printed application?
Or is it a very stupid idea and i should simply donate 10 dollars as processing costs and write that on the application form: that registration fee was donated and it's okay this way?

You can do it either way. You can make a notation on your application that you sent in a donation via PayPal, or you can slip a bill into the envelope. It's not the most secure thing in the world to do, since if the bill went missing, we'd never know - but - it is done that way from time to time.

Is the online application supposed to send me an email confirmation? I filled one out yesterday and submitted it.

Also, is the FOTCM forum an area within these forums that will show up if I'm accepted, or is it at a different address?

gaman said:
Also, is the FOTCM forum an area within these forums that will show up if I'm accepted, or is it at a different address?

Yes the FOTCM forum is an area within this forum.

gaman said:
Is the online application supposed to send me an email confirmation? I filled one out yesterday and submitted it.

For now, there actually isn't an e-mail confirmation, but we'll try to add that feature. Very good idea. Did you remember to print, sign and ship us your application form? That's required for official purposes.

As Gawan explained, for now it is a private section in this forum. As soon as we've processed your application, Laura will authorize you to view that section, which will appear at the top of the "home" page. That should only take a few days. You will also be receiving a confirmation e-mail from us, and your card, certificate and welcome package in the mail.

So, you'll be hearing from us very soon. Thank you!

Ailén said:
For now, there actually isn't an e-mail confirmation, but we'll try to add that feature. Very good idea. Did you remember to print, sign and ship us your application form? That's required for official purposes.
Yep, mailed it out yesterday.

Ailén said:
So, you'll be hearing from us very soon. Thank you!
Great, thanks!

I have received my FOTCM registration pack and i was just wondering how I can access the fellowship forum. I figured out how to get to the log in screen but my usual details do not work.

Hi cagoule --

cagoule said:
I have received my FOTCM registration pack and i was just wondering how I can access the fellowship forum. I figured out how to get to the log in screen but my usual details do not work.

I'm not sure what you mean about logging into the fellowship forum -- do you see the new FOTCM board now when you log in to the forum itself? If not, it might be because your application hasn't been updated yet in the system (this happened for me if I remember correctly -- I received my packet first, and started to see the FOTCM board a couple days later). If I am wrong about this, I'm sure someone will correct me -- for now, just keep an eye on the top of the forum above the "Cassiopaean Sandbox", and it should eventually appear there for you.

Shijing said:
I'm not sure what you mean about logging into the fellowship forum -- do you see the new FOTCM board now when you log in to the forum itself? If not, it might be because your application hasn't been updated yet in the system (this happened for me if I remember correctly -- I received my packet first, and started to see the FOTCM board a couple days later). If I am wrong about this, I'm sure someone will correct me -- for now, just keep an eye on the top of the forum above the "Cassiopaean Sandbox", and it should eventually appear there for you.

Thanks Shijing, I'm sure it will be added in a few days :). I didn't know it was part of the cass forum, I assumed it was a separate forum as there is a private community forum set up at www.paleochristianity.org/forum.

Back
Top Bottom