Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Sid said:
Not against Amazon as I ordered the Horn of Moses from there previously but don't want to fill Amazon coffers if I can avoid it.

I think there probably are ideological reasons to be against Amazon. This article from NY Times suggests they are using their dominant position in the market to bully publishers:
_http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/05/23/amazon-escalates-its-battle-against-hachette/?_php=true&_type=blogs&ref=technology&_r=0

Also Amazon UK pay hardly any tax on their 3 billion dollars of sales in the UK, as the company is registered in Luxembourg:
_http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2012/apr/04/amazon-british-operation-corporation-tax

From the customer point-of-view though, I do like Amazon. Nice website, easy to order, best user reviews, well-packaged parcels for shipping.

Anyway, I have just ordered the hard copy from Amazon.com :)

Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

Count me in for a hard copy as well.

Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?
I just grabbed the Kindle version but I would also like a hard copy so I can wait until it's on the Rabbit Hole site. Pictures and charts don't come off so well on my Kindle.

Perceval said:

Count me in, too.

Psalehesost said:
Perceval said:

Count me in, too.

Me 3. Just cancelled my Amazon order.

Congratulations Pierre and Laura! I just ordered from Amazon. I'm so looking forward to this one and don't want to wait for paperback.

Perceval said:

Count me in! Would like to get a hard copy too..

FWIW, for all of those who want to read it like yesterday and don't have a kindle... You should be able to download Cloud Reader for free from amazon and read it from your computer. The illustrations look real good and so is the text.

yanz said:
Perceval said:

Count me in, too. Prefer the money to go direct to Redpill Press.

Congratulations! I will buy the book for Kindle as soon as possible. How many pages have the book? In Kindle it has around 700 pages but paper back around less then 400. Is that so?

I am reading the article of Pierre. Wow.

Prodigal Son said:
yanz said:
Perceval said:

Count me in, too. Prefer the money to go direct to Redpill Press.

Same here... :read: :)

Just bought the Kindle version (for PC) and will start reading it soon. Can't wait!!

Oh, and of course, I'll post a review on amazon when I'm done reading it. :)

loreta said:
Congratulations! I will buy the book for Kindle as soon as possible. How many pages have the book? In Kindle it has around 700 pages but paper back around less then 400. Is that so?

I am reading the article of Pierre. Wow.

The number of pages in the Kindle version (700 pages) is an estimate. The true count (paper version) is 400 pages. I guess the difference is due to the fact that the paper version is a big format (8 X 10). 400 pages in such a big format probably translates into about 700 pages in a normal format.

Thanks Pierre and Laura for this book! I have just ordered it online for my Kindle and will later make a purchase from Red Pill Press. I will be sure to share and post a review once I have read it also :thup:

Back
Top Bottom