Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

sbeaudry said:
As an aside, I have found a few relatively minor typos. Should I record and report them somewhere?

When I see typos in online versions, I report them in this thread.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22101.0.html

When I see typos in printed versions, I report them in this thread.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33641.0.html

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am mistaken.

Thank you Pierre,Laura for the book i just bought it from amazon.com can't wait to read it. :read: ;D

Sales seem to be going well. ECHCC currently ranks #1 in Amazon's electricity category, #1 in electricity principle category and #2 in electromagnetism category. I suppose these are not the most competitive categories and there's of course a novelty effect but nonetheless this is very encouraging.

Thanks all for your support and your interest in this book. It's very heartwarming. :flowers:

Screenshot_ranking_ECHCC.jpg

I'm about half way through, and it's a really great read! The chapters just fly by - one of those books you can read in a couple of days, also because it's hard to stop reading (you want to read "just one more chapter"). :)

Pashalis said:
Pierre has the great ability to explain complicated and difficult things easily, so that everybody can understand it. He also likes to follow strictly, cool and pragmatic the evidence and presents it and connects the dots in a way that is really engaging, interesting and easy to follow.

The book is on the way... Can't wait to read it!!! :dance:

I totally agree with you Pashalis! I ordered my copy yesterday and am so looking forward to reading it! Whenever Pierre has been on a SOTT Radio show I have always enjoyed how he explains various phenomena, in a manner non-scientific minded folk like myself, can begin to understand. Many congratulations Pierre :) (and Laura too).

The book cover looks amazing, and the alternative book titles and acknowledgements are hilarious! :lol:

I am very excited to read your book Pierre, and I will buy a hard copy from PR when it is available (and hope to get a signed copy too).

Well done! Writing something in your non-native language that is so well received is a formidable accomplishment!

SeekinTruth said:
I'm about half way through, and it's a really great read! The chapters just fly by - one of those books you can read in a couple of days, also because it's hard to stop reading (you want to read "just one more chapter"). :)

Excellent! There is a lot of subject matter that this book covers that I'd like to have a better grasp of. I cannot wait to read it!

shellycheval said:
I am very excited to read your book Pierre, and I will buy a hard copy from PR when it is available (and hope to get a signed copy too).

Well done! Writing something in your non-native language that is so well received is a formidable accomplishment!

Here we have to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar (!)

Approaching Infinity, Niall, Laura, Perceval and Chu did a tremendous job 'englishifying' the content.

Pierre said:
Sales seem to be going well. ECHCC currently ranks #1 in Amazon's electricity category, #1 in electricity principle category and #2 in electromagnetism category. I suppose these are not the most competitive categories and there's of course a novelty effect but nonetheless this is very encouraging.

Thanks all for your support and your interest in this book. It's very heartwarming. :flowers:

Congratulations and thank you Pierre for the book. I started reading and I already had some 'aha' moments. concise and precise to the point.

Pierre said:

I'm so glad that the sell of the book be so encouraging!

I just want to add that I was very pleased when Pierre asked to create the cover book to me. I even was a kind of amazed... What! Me? (But why me?) And then... Sure!!! :lol:

Just because I often think that my abilities are useless, and I had to fight against the fear I had deeply in me, to let creation takes the place. Pierre helped me to go through this by giving me the chance to believe in me more than I usually do. You know, because it was my first "order" for a creation of cover book, I was amazed that Pierre would like me to do the cover of his book.

I had created (photomanipulations) nothing on Photoshop for several years and I also was afraid to have lost my "technical". And here came my husband with his expertise on the matter. Each time I had a problem, I could ask and I get an answer which gave me the opportunity to do it by myself.

I had some issues with my old graphics tablet which did not work anymore while I was starting to work on the illustration. So I continued without it and used my mouse. But, doing some stuff of creation on Photoshop without graphics tablet is a bit more complicated, especially when you used to work with it. I started to be stressed as I was frightened to not be able to do what I had in mind. Some days after, my husband said: "OK! We gonna buy a new graphics tablet to you, and you will be free to create without think about how to do your cover book without it". And then, when the new one arrived, it was like if all ideas which I had been in my mind, could find a way to create the illustration.

I had so much pleasure to work with Pierre on this project... Pierre, you're so much patient and comprehensive that I would do it again without batting an eyelid!

I took time to write this because, even if I do not feel at ease to talk about this project or that one or such ones, or cry out that I'm doing this or that, it makes me feel good to talk about it a little... after. When the thread was created by Laura, I was so happy but not able to write about my experience on it, because I had the impression to take a place which is not mine.
Thank you Pierre for encouraging me to do it. ;)

This fabulous journey that was given to me as a present takes place now in the reality with the book ready to be bought and read by you all, and I hope by more people around! When I finished to read the first manuscript (to get some creative ideas and what was all about), the first thing I told to Pierre was:
"Wow! Thank you so much for having write this book, I dreamed about it, and you did it! You connected the dots, you approached many subjects to get a larger picture of the whole."
This is the case, this book is a big must read and essential to figure out what is happening about many things around the Big Blue Marble.

I now have to read the entire book again, because some changes came between my first reading and the last version and I also am pleased that the cover book be appreciated here and there, thank you for the support!

Pierre already knows it, but I thank you again for having give to me this fabulous opportunity of creative journey. :hug2:

Well, because I have the opportunity to say it, I've got some supports of sale and wallpaper to spread out the news on any kind of Website, so, if Pierre is agree, I would let them here and they could be used by anyone who want and is able to share on its own Website or Facebook page for example.

Approaching Infinity said:
Yep! It's amazing how much info you got in there. And it all flows perfectly, one concept to the next. This book goes on my 'special books' shelf over my bed. :)

Same here! I'm about 90% and it's very clear. It's really a great read and highly informative. :)

MK Scarlett said:
I'm so glad that the sell of the book be so encouraging!

I just want to add that I was very pleased when Pierre asked to create the cover book to me. I even was a kind of amazed... What! Me? (But why me?) And then... Sure!!! :lol:

Just because I often think that my abilities are useless, and I had to fight against the fear I had deeply in me, to let creation takes the place. Pierre helped me to go through this by giving me the chance to believe in me more than I usually do. You know, because it was my first "order" for a creation of cover book, I was amazed that Pierre would like me to do the cover of his book.

As soon as I saw the very first cover versions, I was pretty sure the result would be great. I'm not an expert but when I look at the cover it seems to me like a very good professional work. Frankly, I think that a lot of professional book covers are not even half as good as this one.

The cover is a very important part of the book because it summarizes the whole spirit of the book in one single picture and it also has a strong influence on the purchase decision.

I had created (photomanipulations) nothing on Photoshop for several years and I also was afraid to have lost my "technical". And here came my husband with his expertise on the matter. Each time I had a problem, I could ask and I get an answer which gave me the opportunity to do it by myself.

I had some issues with my old graphics tablet which did not work anymore while I was starting to work on the illustration. So I continued without it and used my mouse. But, doing some stuff of creation on Photoshop without graphics tablet is a bit more complicated, especially when you used to work with it. I started to be stressed as I was frightened to not be able to do what I had in mind. Some days after, my husband said: "OK! We gonna buy a new graphics tablet to you, and you will be free to create without think about how to do your cover book without it". And then, when the new one arrived, it was like if all ideas which I had been in my mind, could find a way to create the illustration.

I had so much pleasure to work with Pierre on this project... Pierre, you're so much patient and comprehensive that I would do it again without batting an eyelid!

I took time to write this because, even if I do not feel at ease to talk about this project or that one or such ones, or cry out that I'm doing this or that, it makes me feel good to talk about it a little... after. When the thread was created by Laura, I was so happy but not able to write about my experience on it, because I had the impression to take a place which is not mine.
Thank you Pierre for encouraging me to do it. ;)

I guess we have to find a right balance between hiding and boasting. You created a very nice cover as mentioned by several people. That's the truth and it's legitimate that it gets acknowledged. And, who knows, maybe some other writers will want a cover as nice as the one you just created.

This fabulous journey that was given to me as a present takes place now in the reality with the book ready to be bought and read by you all, and I hope by more people around! When I finished to read the first manuscript (to get some creative ideas and what was all about), the first thing I told to Pierre was:
"Wow! Thank you so much for having write this book, I dreamed about it, and you did it! You connected the dots, you approached many subjects to get a larger picture of the whole."
This is the case, this book is a big must read and essential to figure out what is happening about many things around the Big Blue Marble.

I now have to read the entire book again, because some changes came between my first reading and the last version and I also am pleased that the cover book be appreciated here and there, thank you for the support!

There's been many improvements since the version you read and a lot of relevant material and illustrations have been added. So, yeah, it might be worth reading the final version.

Pierre already knows it, but I thank you again for having give to me this fabulous opportunity of creative journey. :hug2:

Actually you're the one who proposed this very good idea that is the cover now, you also agreed with the numerous changes I suggested. Sometimes, 'artists' can be a bit stubborn and tend to stick to their own ideas. This was not the case at all and I really appreciated to be heard.

So, when both parties are happy with the way a project unfolds and the results it brings, I guess it can be called a fruitful cooperation. :)

Well, because I have the opportunity to say it, I've got some supports of sale and wallpaper to spread out the news on any kind of Website, so, if Pierre is agree, I would let them here and they could be used by anyone who want and is able to share on its own Website or Facebook page for example.

Yes, please share them.

Back
Top Bottom