Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

SeekinTruth said:
Just bought the Kindle version (for PC) and will start reading it soon. Can't wait!!

Oh, and of course, I'll post a review on amazon when I'm done reading it. :)

I just brought it the Kindle-style and would like to get the hard copy from RH/RPP within the next month (depending on my budget).

For those of us here who brought Kindle and currently reading it, feel free to write up a review. :)

Bobo08 said:
Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

Count me in for a hard copy as well.

Count me in too (a signed copy would be great, which I will mention on my order). Thanks so much :)

Bobo08 said:
Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

Count me in for a hard copy as well.

Same here.

I just got the Kindle version! The cover art is very cool and I am really looking forward to reading it! Thank you Pierre and Laura! :dance:

I will buy the hard copy when it is available at Rabbit Hole or Pilule Rouge.

Perceval said:

My mom and I were planning on splitting the cost and getting one book for the house. If there is a discount we'll probably get our own.

Pierre said:
loreta said:
Congratulations! I will buy the book for Kindle as soon as possible. How many pages have the book? In Kindle it has around 700 pages but paper back around less then 400. Is that so?

I am reading the article of Pierre. Wow.

The number of pages in the Kindle version (700 pages) is an estimate. The true count (paper version) is 400 pages. I guess the difference is due to the fact that the paper version is a big format (8 X 10). 400 pages in such a big format probably translates into about 700 pages in a normal format.

Ok, I understand. A big book! Thank you.

By the way, the picture of you in the introduction of your book at the welcome page of Sott is very good. ;)

I just started reading it and am 9% through. Great job, Pierre. I am not a scientist and I know next to nothing about electronics, but this is clear as a bell. Not an easy thing to do with such complicated topics!

Mr. Premise said:
I just started reading it and am 9% through. Great job, Pierre. I am not a scientist and I know next to nothing about electronics, but this is clear as a bell. Not an easy thing to do with such complicated topics!

I'm very glad you find it easy to understand. That was one of my main objectives all along the writing process.

The beginning of the book sort of sets the stage but page after page it becomes more and more interesting.

Pierre said:
Mr. Premise said:

I'm very glad you find it easy to understand. That was one of my main objectives all along the writing process.

The beginning of the book sort of sets the stage but page after page it becomes more and more interesting.

Yep! It's amazing how much info you got in there. And it all flows perfectly, one concept to the next. This book goes on my 'special books' shelf over my bed. :)

Perceval said:

Good for me :D

itellsya said:
Perceval said:

Good for me :D

I couldn't wait..... :love: I already bought the hard copy! It's great to see more minds exploring and researching the threads Laura's been uncovering for decades, and then compiling all of that material in an easy to understand way. I can't wait for the book to arrive :)

I am about 33% through the book and really enjoying it! Great job! It's really hard to put down and does a nice job of synthesizing and relating some difficult topics. As an aside, I have found a few relatively minor typos. Should I record and report them somewhere? Thanks again Pierre and Laura! This is a definite must-read!

Back
Top Bottom