Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

I'd be into that :). I've purchased the kindle edition but would also really like a hard copy sometime.

Btw congratulations Pierre, the book looks a veritable tour de force. :perfect:

Eboard10 said:
Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

I'm planning on buying it over the next couple of weeks so I'm happy to wait for it to come out on Pilule Rouge.

Yep! I'm planning to buy it with my next paycheck on Pilule Rouge.
I was reading Pierre's article yesterday while I was standing in the train and I almost missed my station, you really can't put it down!

Eboard10 said:
Btw, will signed copies be available?

That's totally doable. The ones who want signed copies can say so in this thread and we will provide them.

Pierre said:
Eboard10 said:

That's totally doable. The ones who want signed copies can say so in this thread and we will provide them.

Actually, better not. Say so at the time of ordering. Otherwise, we have to search the thread and compile a list.

Whoohoo!! Congratulations Pierre and Laura! :thup:

Bought the Kindle version, looking forward to reading it :D

Perceval said:

I'm be interesed in a hard copy in future.

Good job Pierre!
Dang, just phoned my sister-in-law to order it via Amazon, then I read further on that it will be available through the rabbit hole. I'm just trying to reconnect with her to cancel the Amazon order.
Oh well, que sera sera.

Pierre said:
Of course, colors don't appear on Kindles (except Kindle Fire), therefore Data and me are thinking about a solution: changing the captions / explanations in the kindle version (the dark grey arrow, the light grey circle) and / or creating a blog providing the 263 illustrations in colour for free.

Maybe the latter is the better solution. If we change the image captions to something like "see grey line" etc., then readers who use newer color Kindles or Pads or Phones etc. will be at a disadvantage. Many ebook readers are in color, and I guess this will increase as technology advances.

If the article is any indication, I will be ordering the book soon. Great job and thank you for your invaluable research.

The book looks very interesting. I will be ordering the paper copy (which is what I prefer) once it is up on non-Amazon site. Not against Amazon as I ordered the Horn of Moses from there previously but don't want to fill Amazon coffers if I can avoid it.

Perceval said:

Count me in to purchase at least 2, maybe 3. A discount is a bonus, but we originally went to Rabbit Hole thinking y'all might actually receive more of the profits.

Since we have the Kindle edition, we'll happily wait until the hard copy is printed and ready for sale on your site. We'll send the difference in a donation.

Reviews will also be written and I'll get Pierre' s article out on Facebook. :cool:

For those of you purchasing through Amazon that have a Facebook account, there's an option after you've checked out where you can 'share' your purchase choice on Facebook. It simply pops up as a post and gives a short description of your item. I think it's a nifty way to get the word out.

Alada said:
Congratulations on the launch, the cover looks great, can’t wait to see inside! Good job! :thup:

Totally agree with that.

And a book written in English for your first book. WOW :dance:

Perceval said:

Laura said:
Pierre said:
Eboard10 said:

Actually, better not. Say so at the time of ordering. Otherwise, we have to search the thread and compile a list.

Count me on and I will say so at the times of ordering.

Back
Top Bottom