Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Wonderful timing so I can read this today on my holiday while it is raining.

Thank you so much! :read:

After reading Pierres article yesterday i was wondering when it would become available!

I'll be ordering a hard copy ASAP.

Thank you :D

Arwenn said:
This might seem like a silly question, but does QFG not sell books anymore? I just went on there and could not find the bookshop. So is it only through Amazon that we can purchase Laura's and Pierre's books?

I don't want to update my iOS on my iPad (because I really like the version I have at present), and as a result it won't let me download the kindle app. Any suggestions as to how to get around this would be great. There are a few books I'd love to get a kindle version of (Pierre's included!).

QFG sells books in English via the Rabbit Hole online store

http://store.therabbitholeusa.com/product-category/books/

and books in several languages, including English, via Pilule Rouge

pilulerouge.com

All QFG kindle books however are available only from amazon, because amazon doesn't like it when kindle or ebook format of books already on amazon are sold elsewhere, and they financially punish those who do so.

Pierre's new book in hard copy will be available from the above sites soon, at a discounted rate compared to the price on amazon.

Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

Perceval said:
Can we get an idea of how many people plan to buy the hard copy of Pierre's books and if you would like to wait a while and get it at a discount from one of our sites?

I'm planning on buying it over the next couple of weeks so I'm happy to wait for it to come out on Pilule Rouge.

Maybe some of you can help promote Pierre's article that spun off from this book; I've got it posted at the top of my wall on FB. And then, of course, after you read it (which you will do very fast because you can't put it down), promote it on FB and write amazon reviews! This one REALLY needs to get out there (and the article, too!)

Laura said:
Maybe some of you can help promote Pierre's article that spun off from this book; I've got it posted at the top of my wall on FB. And then, of course, after you read it (which you will do very fast because you can't put it down), promote it on FB and write amazon reviews! This one REALLY needs to get out there (and the article, too!)

You can also 'like' the reviews that have already been written.

Along with Amazon.com it would be great to have reviews on Amazon.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.sp and Amazon.fr
(a copy and paste of your initial review is enough)

I agree with you Laura, will be important to get word out ASAP as I explain down below:

Quote from: Laura on Today at 09:18:26 AM

Pierre's book is out! It includes a discussion on Information Theory and whole bunch of other stuff.

http://www.sott.net/image/image/s9/187599/full/ECHCC_front_low_def_CoverBook_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection-Secret-History-ebook/dp/B00KI8KKWW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400964663&sr=8-1&keywords=earth+changes+and+the+human+cosmic

Hard copy available within days.

Wow! Great topics and really cool cover too.

Being a "big picture" kind of person this kind of compilation really appeals to me but I can see and appreciate how all of the small pieces of the puzzle and references will appeal to those who are at the other end of the spectrum and work their way up starting with facts and details too. Exactly the perfect kind of balance this organization excels at and it makes for exciting AND insightful reading. Could be the kind of book that those people hovering around the periphery of waking up could read and get wise to the goings on of this planet quickly with. That would make it quite invaluable in a world where we have become used to being fed short, sexed-up news bites instead of doing any kind of real research or data collection ourselves. It is unfortunate that humanity generally is that way but you gotta work with you got or the message will never get through! The house is burning down after all and it's time to shout out to anyone who will listen to wake the hell up. After I've read it myself, I'll be lending it out immediately to those I know who might like it.

Congrats on your book Pierre :) I'm looking very forward to it!

Note! I originally posted this on the information theory thread but it belongs here.

MK Scarlett said:

Well, we set the prices as follow:
39,99 pounds
49,99 euros
59,99 dollars
but Amazon modified those prices. Even within Europe prices differ :huh:

Ascien said:
I'm diggin' the cover as it definitely stirs my imagination.

The cover was created by MKScarlett. She showed a lot of talents and also a lot of patience during the whole process.

Gawan said:
I bought the kindle version yesterday

Just notice that the whole book was designed from the beginning for a big format and coloured edition. Thus there is a number of original illustrations in colours for which the explanations refer to 'the blue arrow', 'the red circle' etc.

Of course, colors don't appear on Kindles (except Kindle Fire), therefore Data and me are thinking about a solution: changing the captions / explanations in the kindle version (the dark grey arrow, the light grey circle) and / or creating a blog providing the 263 illustrations in colour for free.

Anyhow, it might be better to opt for the paper version, if you can afford it of course.

That is exactly my kind of book!

Pierre has the great ability to explain complicated and difficult things easily, so that everybody can understand it. He also likes to follow strictly, cool and pragmatic the evidence and presents it and connects the dots in a way that is really engaging, interesting and easy to follow.

The book is on the way... Can't wait to read it!!! :dance:

I just purchase the kindle edition and will be reading it on the kindle app for iPad. All pictures and table look great so far as I can see.

Also just shared through Facebook..

Back
Top Bottom