Crystal Requests!

If we wanted to connect information field and other members, it seems, it is very important that we needed to singing to Crystals same song at same hours which 8pm.
Also, from Kay Kim above:
Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes

I wonder if there are other songs that would contribute to the shared field if we sang them. I now sing the one song at as exactly 8 8 p.m. as possible, getting organized in the schedule to do that daily, as well as singing a few other times in the day. It brings such joy.

Also I can imagine others singing at the same time in my time zone. It feels like positive connections of a different sort occur. There's a sense of shared goodwill towards the others.

I will donate again to the Crystals project to help with the costs.

ELT, personnellement, j'ai attendu plusieurs mois pour en demander un autre, je choisis la période de NOËL pour en commander, ils sont mes cadeaux... C'est toujours un bonheur de les recevoir, découvrir et de les sentir vibrer sous mes mains quand je leurs dis leurs prières et chante leur chanson "In the garden" et ceci se reproduit chaque jour...

ELT, personally, I waited several months to ask for another one, I choose the period of CHRISTMAS to order some, they are my gifts... It is always a joy to receive them, to discover and to feel them vibrate under my hands when I say their prayers and sing their song "In the garden" and this happens every day...

One of my crystals fell out of my pocket and broke into three pieces. My initial interpretation of this event is something along the lines of "out with the old, in with the new." What "old" or "new" is I don't know, but overall I'm viewing this as something positive. The fact that it is now three instead of one is interesting as well. Other perspectives are welcome. Pic attached.

Edit: Should I still carry it around in my pocket like I've been doing? Or should I throw it away? I personally still want to carry it around.

Attachments

• 20230209_212629.jpg
    20230209_212629.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Should I still carry it around in my pocket like I've been doing? Or should I throw it away? I personally still want to carry it around.
I definitely don't think you should "throw it away," All the energy that was put into it, in the trash? :-O If you still want to carry it around, why not? If not carrying it, just put it somewhere, one a shelf, etc., and request a new one if you like.

Andrey, il m’est arrivé qu’un de mes cristaux de protection personnelle se brise en deux,
Laura a répondu « Peut-être pensait-il simplement être divisé pour une double protection? »
Jamais il ne me serait venu à l’esprit de le « jeter »...
Je les porte toujours sur moi avec d’autres que j’ai demandés, toujours pour ma protection personnelle...
Vous n’avez sans doute pas pris conscience de ce qu’ils sont ni de leurs pouvoirs...

Andrey, I have had one of my personal protection crystals break in half,
Laura said, "Maybe it just thought it was split for double protection?"
Never would it have occurred to me to "throw it away"....
I always carry them with me along with others that I have requested, always for my personal protection....
You probably didn't realize what they are or their powers...

Last edited:
Good day, One and all ! :) I was wondering what is normally the estimated timeframe for the crystal request to be honored? Requested my first set of cyrstals and is looking forward to its receipt. :)
Hi Chilla, in my experience it depends on a few things. First of all, it would depend on where you were in the world, it would take longer for something to be sent to the US than to somewhere in the EU for example.

Also, it would depend on when a batch of crystals was made, there may be some time between batches as you can imagine there is a lot going on outside of the crystal project. Then there is the process of charging the crystals which takes time and energy too. Some members received their crystals very quickly, while some had to be a little more patient and waited while new batches were created.

If I look back at Artex posts, I can see it looks like they requested theirs around the 16th December, and you can see they received theirs on the 4th of February so perhaps use that as a gauge for your timeframe. :-)

One of my crystals fell out of my pocket and broke into three pieces. My initial interpretation of this event is something along the lines of "out with the old, in with the new." What "old" or "new" is I don't know, but overall I'm viewing this as something positive. The fact that it is now three instead of one is interesting as well. Other perspectives are welcome. Pic attached.

Edit: Should I still carry it around in my pocket like I've been doing? Or should I throw it away? I personally still want to carry it around.
Hi Andrey, Here is part of one of the sessions where broken crystals were discussed:
(L) Oh! There is one other question I wanted to ask. There are a number of people who have commented on crystals that have been selected for them that were flawed as they perceived it. And I would like to know why do some people get selected crystals that have these perceived flaws?

A: They are not "flaws". They are etched frequency modulators similar to the principle of computer chips, and thus can load and carry and transmit specific information.

Q: (Galatea) So basically everybody needs to stop being so shallow and superficial and love their crystal that loves them!

(L) Well, not just that, but I think they need to appreciate the fact that this is an energy-transmitting device. It's not an ornament.

Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

A: No

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

A: No
So, don't feel sad that it has broken. It has just adapted! :flowers:

Hi Chilla, in my experience it depends on a few things. First of all, it would depend on where you were in the world, it would take longer for something to be sent to the US than to somewhere in the EU for example.

Also, it would depend on when a batch of crystals was made, there may be some time between batches as you can imagine there is a lot going on outside of the crystal project. Then there is the process of charging the crystals which takes time and energy too. Some members received their crystals very quickly, while some had to be a little more patient and waited while new batches were created.

If I look back at Artex posts, I can see it looks like they requested theirs around the 16th December, and you can see they received theirs on the 4th of February so perhaps use that as a gauge for your timeframe. :-)

Thanks for your response. :-) That's very understandable. I live in Jamaica so I can imagine its gonna take some time. lol.

All in due time, as I always say. Know they will be received when the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom