Crystal Requests!

Also FYI:
I prefer to use bibles from the original greek translations, which at one time, long ago were all that was used. In these Psalm 91 is actually number 90;
Old Greek Testament Psalm 90:

⬆ PSALM 90 FROM GREEK TRANSLATION (You can replace Most High or God or Lord with Creator, First Source, Divine Mind, etc....if you want to. This form below does not use Yahweh as the newer forms have been corrupted to.)

1 [Praise of a Song, by David.]

He that dwells in the help of the Highest, shall sojourn under the shelter of the God of heaven. 2 He shall say to the Lord, Thou art my helper and my refuge: my God; I will hope in him. 3 For he shall deliver thee from the snare of the hunters, from [every] troublesome matter. 4 He shall overshadow thee with his shoulders, and thou shalt trust under his wings: his truth shall cover thee with a shield. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid of terror by night; nor of the arrow flying by day; 6 [nor] of the [evil] thing that walks in darkness; [nor] of calamity, and the evil spirit at noon-day. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou observe and see the reward of sinners. 9 For thou, O Lord, art my hope: thou, my soul, hast made the Most High thy refuge. 10 No evils shall come upon thee, and no scourge shall draw nigh to thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge concerning thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up on their hands, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread on the asp and bathsilisk: and thou shalt trample on the lion and dragon. 14 For he has hoped in me, and I will deliver him: I will protect him, because he has known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will hearken to him: I am with him in affliction; and I will deliver him, and glorify him. 16 I will satisfy him with length of days, and shew him my salvation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day, One and all ! :) I was wondering what is normally the estimated timeframe for the crystal request to be honored? Requested my first set of cyrstals and is looking forward to its receipt. :)

I would have similar question as Chilla.. need some help regarding crystal request :-) I sent a form to mail that was written at the beginning of the thread. Since I don't have PayPal or Stripe wanted to pay with bank transfer and asked for bank details. How long one needs to wait for response? And I do understand that the team is busy with many obligations.

Mundane question, I would like to send donations to Crystals program and FOTCM without using Paypal, will it work to send a USD money order to the North Carolina address? The info on donations says Cheques drawn on CDN banks will be returned. Just not sure if that would apply to a USD money order??? Thanks!

Mundane question, I would like to send donations to Crystals program and FOTCM without using Paypal, will it work to send a USD money order to the North Carolina address? The info on donations says Cheques drawn on CDN banks will be returned. Just not sure if that would apply to a USD money order??? Thanks!
Hi Lyndi Lama, I don't know the exact answer to your question, however, there is a thread here about donations and there were a couple options for the US:
Direct bank transfers are probably the simplest for everyone. Using a service like wise.com is also really convenient. For anyone wanting bank details on the US side, please send me a PM.

OK, for peeps who want to send money to our US bank using Zelle, you can use this email address: beau (AT) paleochristianity.org
I hope this helps a little.

Prayer of the Soul, Crystal connection.

tonight the two sides of Heaven have touched a kiss.

The Breath is luminous silence
Nest of fire in the heart.

Where our souls get closer

Shared space.

thank you.

ce soir les deux côtés du Ciel ont effleuré un baiser.

Le Souffle est silence lumineux
Nid de feu au coeur.

Où nos âmes se rapprochent

Espace partagé

merci.

I'm sorry, I'm still pending with the bank account for the donation, if I find it a bit complicated, if it's not a problem then I'd better send it by mail as soon as possible to the Community-USA-North Carolina, at this moment it is difficult for me to establish the times, but it is within the immediate to solve and as soon as possible I will send it.
I just sent my second donation that was pending since last year, an apology, I sent it to NC Community by postal mail, I hope it arrives without problems.
Thank you very much for your patience and trust :flowers:

My recent order of crystals has just arrived!! They are more than I expected, and I already found places for them! Very very happy and thankful!

Thank you Chu, Laura and EVERYONE at the chateau and best of the best wishes to all. 🥰

My crystals have arrived in a beautiful package that was made with much love and dedication, the truth was more than I expected, I could say that the effect of their arrival has been positive and immediate.
Thanks to Laura and all those who participate with their energy and joy doing this wonderful work. :clap: 😍

Attachments

• photo_2023-05-08 08.22.56.jpeg
    photo_2023-05-08 08.22.56.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 38
I received my crystals yesterday. The timing of their arrival could not have been more perfect.

I was in the process of deciding to volunteer at a food bank in my community. A little background info: over the last decade, where I live drugs and crime have skyrocketed here, creating a much more dangerous environment than when I first came here. I have had some difficulty finding a good place to volunteer. Last year I was volunteering at a Habitat for Humanity thrift store in Sothern Missouri. Break ins and robberies related to drugs are really bad there. I had a day where I was supposed to be there and I called in to let them know I wasn't feeling up to it. That day they had people hide in the store and rob it after the workers had went home. Twenty businesses were broken into and robbed that week in this area. I'm a petite woman, I look younger than my age, and I drive a really old car. It seemed like a bad idea for me to continue driving almost an hour to help out at this place, so I resigned.

I've wanted to get back into volunteering, but there aren't many good options in the area where I live. I thought that I would try this food bank/kitchen. I didn't know much about them. I asked around and also met the folks running it and got a tour. Locals told me that the charity drew a bad element to the area and these people were breaking into places and doing drug deals in the neighborhood. I was told by a retired cop that had responded to many calls there in the past, that you could find any criminal you were looking for in the area at this foodbank at some point. The people running it were honest with me that it gets dangerous there at times with unstable, drunk, or drugged up individuals getting violent. I was told that they had had a woman chase another woman in the parking lot with a machete at one point as an example.

Writing this out right now, I can't believe now that I thought this might be a good idea for me to go and do. Even with all this information, I was waffling on whether I should do it or not. I think my thinking got clearer after my crystals arrived. After the morning devotional with the crystals, I was reading Volume 2 of The Wave series the day I was supposed to show up to volunteer, and I read a line that really stuck out to me:
Through it all, the Wanderer never whines or complains that others are “doing it to” them; they always tend, first of all, to seek in themselves the cause of the events or the treatment they receive. They react with the idea that somehow they are not giving enough or in the right way, though they are entirely naive about what “giving” really is because, as mentioned, they have been brainwashed by the erroneous ideals of the third density STS environment which are manipulations to induce service to an illusion.

With this enculturation, the most difficult thing that the Wanderer has to face and do is to learn to not give in some instances, because this not giving is actually a form of giving at the soul level
I have no idea if I am one of these Wanderers, that's not really the point here. The point is I have had so many situations in my life of wanting to help, but having to walk away from people and situations because of their destructive effect on me. I've often felt selfish for this in the past.

I really sat down and thought about this choice from as many angles as I could, and I could not think of one good reason for me to go this place. I even started to realize that it might truly put me into a dangerous situation even to try it for one day. I called them and let them know I would not be able to help them.

I am so grateful to Laura and everyone involved for the opportunity to be more connected via the crystals. They are so beautiful and I am glad they are in my life. I really enjoy singing the hymn and reading the modified Psalms. They instill such a sense of peace.

Back
Top Bottom