Crystal Requests!

Un grand MERCI, j'ai également reçu mes cristaux qui m'ont fait grand plaisir...
1 cristal pour mon entrée
1 cristal pour ma salle de bains
3 cristaux pour mes 4 chatonnes et ma petite York, 2 sont dans leur bouteille d'eau car je craignais qu'en les mettant dans leurs gamelles, elles jouent avec et les perdent et 1 à coté de moi car il était trop gros pour entrer dans le goulot de la bouteille, pour leur protection..
3 cristaux pour mon balcon et mes plantes, j'en ai mis 2 dans une bouteille d'eau pour arroser mes plantes et un dan le pot de mon citronnier, hors de portée de mes petits amours, pour la protection de mes plantes et de ce qui se passe sur mon balcon...
Le premier matin, quand j'ai réciter les prières et chanter leur chanson, j'ai ressenti une ambiance protectrice, sereine et joyeuse qui baignait tout mon appartement, j'ai pensé qu'ils étaient tous contents de s'être retrouvés avec leurs frères cristaux déjà en ma possession...

A big THANK YOU, I also received my crystals which made me very happy...
1 crystal for my entrance
1 crystal for my bathroom
3 crystals for my 4 cats and my little York, 2 are in their water bottle because I was afraid that by putting them in their bowls, they play with them and lose them and 1 next to me because it was too big to enter the neck of the bottle, for their protection...
3 crystals for my balcony and my plants, I put 2 in a water bottle to water my plants and one in the pot of my lemon tree, out of reach of my little loves, for the protection of my plants and of what happens on my balcony...
The first morning, when I recited the prayers and sang their song, I felt a protective, serene and joyful atmosphere that bathed my whole apartment, I thought they were all happy to have found themselves with their crystal brothers already in my possession...

Q: (Pierre) What is it? The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection

(Chu) Singing together.

A: Yes! Something you realized lately as Chu just said!!

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes

If we wanted to connect information field and other members, it seems, it is very important that we needed to singing to Crystals same song at same hours which 8pm.

I originally received two personal protection stones, one small that was sort of pendant to wear around my neck on a chain, which I lost when it broke and fell off somewhere when I was out. I got a replacement for that a few years ago, and now it has broken also. Would it be possible to obtain another pendant-style personal crystal? I seem to really wear them out! ;-)

I received my protective crystals and what a joy it was to receive my package!!!
I am really delighted with my crystals and the benefits they will bring me. A huge thank you to the friends of the Château and to Cs for all the efforts made.😍

I originally received two personal protection stones, one small that was sort of pendant to wear around my neck on a chain, which I lost when it broke and fell off somewhere when I was out. I got a replacement for that a few years ago, and now it has broken also. Would it be possible to obtain another pendant-style personal crystal? I seem to really wear them out! ;-)
Yes, you can send a request as usual, and we'll see what Laura says.

Is there any special significance given to the colors of the ribbons and their ties?
Is it the same with the handwritten annotations on the labels of the crystals?
No special significance for those! Just what we thought was pretty when wrapping them. :-)

Anyone else who receive theirs in December? I'm missing a few confirmations, so I hope they didn't get lost!

En ce qui concerne mes Cristaux de Protection Personnelle, mon premier Cristal est tombé et s'est brisé en deux,
j'étais très désappointée mais Laura a dit que je devais avoir besoin d'une double protection...
Depuis la petite partie brisée est en poussière de Cristal mais toujours dans le doigt de mon gant...

It happened exactly the same thing to me recently. Few months ago, without any drop, I found my personal crystal a bit broken with some small parts in my pocket. I recall an earlier post dealing with this situation, talking about it as a way for the crystal to adapt its inner structure to the Frequency Resonance Vibration of the holder, and giving some "baby crystals".
2 weeks ago, after my crystal has slightly dropped from a low table to the floor, it also broke in 2 equivalent pieces + dust and 2/3 smaller parts (I still have the biggest of these 2/3, I disseminated the others and dust in the plants of my mom's place).
Is it advised to order a new one ?

Back
Top Bottom