Today in Amsterdam​

Police set dogs on protesters at massive anti-lockdown rally (VIDEOS)​

Amsterdam police deployed a drone that warned demonstrators to leave the area of the banned gathering
Police set dogs on protesters at massive anti-lockdown rally (VIDEOS)

© AP / Peter Dejong
A huge crowd of people opposing the Dutch government’s Covid-19 restrictions gathered on Sunday near the National Museum in Amsterdam. The protest, which had been banned by the authorities, quickly descended into violence.
Chaotic scenes unfolded on the streets of the Dutch capital, where police in riot gear sought to disperse thousands of demonstrators who gathered for a prohibited rally at the Museumplein square.

The situation quickly turned violent, with photos and videos on social media showing officers in riot gear clashing with groups of demonstrators attempting to break through the police cordons.
Officers were seen beating protesters with batons and pushing them away, and demonstrators responded by hitting police with their fists, as well as with banners. There have been no reports of injuries so far. At one stage, a drone was deployed, issuing a call for demonstrators to leave the area.

A particularly disturbing video circulating on social media shows a protester being mauled by a police dog. The man apparently sought to break through a line of officers with dogs, one of which is seen lunging and biting the man’s arm as he struggles to break free. The footage shows two other dogs being controlled by the police.

Photos taken at the scene suggest that some protesters were detained. At least one person was arrested after “provoking” police officers, local media reported.
The Netherlands has witnessed numerous anti-lockdown demonstrations in recent months, prompted by the government’s increasingly restrictive Covid-19 measures, including partial lockdowns and the introduction of a health pass system for the vaccinated.

In November, Prime Minister Mark Rutte called the protests “pure violence” perpetrated by “idiots.”
READ MORE: Covid protests ‘pure violence’ by ‘idiots' – Dutch PM
Prior to the latest protest, riot police held a protest of their own, in an effort to draw attention to the high workload, bad conditions, and violence against officers. Some said they would engage protesters only when “public order is really at stake.”

Today in Amsterdam​

Police set dogs on protesters at massive anti-lockdown rally (VIDEOS)​

Amsterdam police deployed a drone that warned demonstrators to leave the area of the banned gathering
Police set dogs on protesters at massive anti-lockdown rally (VIDEOS)

© AP / Peter Dejong
A huge crowd of people opposing the Dutch government’s Covid-19 restrictions gathered on Sunday near the National Museum in Amsterdam. The protest, which had been banned by the authorities, quickly descended into violence.
Chaotic scenes unfolded on the streets of the Dutch capital, where police in riot gear sought to disperse thousands of demonstrators who gathered for a prohibited rally at the Museumplein square.

The situation quickly turned violent, with photos and videos on social media showing officers in riot gear clashing with groups of demonstrators attempting to break through the police cordons.
Officers were seen beating protesters with batons and pushing them away, and demonstrators responded by hitting police with their fists, as well as with banners. There have been no reports of injuries so far. At one stage, a drone was deployed, issuing a call for demonstrators to leave the area.

A particularly disturbing video circulating on social media shows a protester being mauled by a police dog. The man apparently sought to break through a line of officers with dogs, one of which is seen lunging and biting the man’s arm as he struggles to break free. The footage shows two other dogs being controlled by the police.

Photos taken at the scene suggest that some protesters were detained. At least one person was arrested after “provoking” police officers, local media reported.
The Netherlands has witnessed numerous anti-lockdown demonstrations in recent months, prompted by the government’s increasingly restrictive Covid-19 measures, including partial lockdowns and the introduction of a health pass system for the vaccinated.

In November, Prime Minister Mark Rutte called the protests “pure violence” perpetrated by “idiots.”
READ MORE: Covid protests ‘pure violence’ by ‘idiots' – Dutch PM
Prior to the latest protest, riot police held a protest of their own, in an effort to draw attention to the high workload, bad conditions, and violence against officers. Some said they would engage protesters only when “public order is really at stake.”
People are upset that the maire had prohibited the protest, ostensibly for lack of security, because of an announced police protest against their working circumstances that same afternoon.
Turns out she had asked for back-up from military police.
But for most she is still that lovely lady. (from the WEF).

Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough wrote a paper on myocarditis rates caused by the vaccine. It was published in the journal “Current Problems in Cardiology.”

And then, for no reason at all, the publisher of the Journal, Elsevier, caused it to just “disappear” for no reason.

POINT 2

Virtually no one is discussing the extremely suggestive nature of Omicron as a lab ‘escape’ or ‘release.
Omicron carries a series of highly unlikely and suspicious mutations in its spike protein. It is hard to imagine that these mutations can have arisen via natural processes, because all but one of them are nonsynonymous – that is, they code for different amino acid sequences. Starkly mutated variants favoured by natural selection should have a great many meaningless synonymous mutations as well.

Omicron’s ancestors may have spent a significant amount of time adapting to mouse cells, before re-entering human hosts.

Found this interesting tweeter thread:

TRANSLATE:
What I think the paper says:

It jumped from human (hands) to mouse (peritoneum) (by injection into lab🧪 ), accumulated mutations (by several zoonotic passes), conducive to infecting that host, (it was frozen for months), then thawed and infected human.

Collectively, our results suggest that the progenitor of Omicron jumped from humans to mice, rapidly accumulated mutations conducive to infecting that host, then jumped back into humans,

I am posting more translated tweets texts of what I find most important of MartinaSisters's thread.

Omicron variant has cardboard showing‼️ Does not follow a Fibonacci sequence.

Suspicion of LABORATORY manipulation.

No natural evolution...therefore, it's touched!
Thanks for your study @JCPEREZCODEX 🙏
In #Spike #Variant #Omicron I discover a RUPTURE that no longer follows virus to host adaptation.
SUSPICIONS OF LAB MANIPULATION!
images & GLOBAL "STRATEGY" FOR MUTATIONS AND EVOLUTION OF VARIANTS OF THE SARS-COV2 GENOME?
I leave you a thread I made when Jean-Claude studied the sequence with Delta variant. With Delta the metastructures were multiplied by 8. But Omicron keeps the metastructures at 0 hence the author suspects that it is lab-created break🧪‼️🤔. Thread by @MartinaSisters on Thread Reader App
The lab-modified ones look for just the vaccine deficiencies with innate immunity and mutate at the specific sites already studied to attack right there. 🤨
For what purpose do you think it has been manipulated? More gain of functions?
A: I don't think so, to force vaccination or to prolong this ordeal until 2023, which is at least the end of their trials.
---
I’m thinking that Omnicom (omega) variant seems bred to fit that purpose quite nicely. And we really do face a horror show in the next few weeks...

More likely I've been over thinking!

Feel free to dismantle the case.
I think your thinking process goes to an interesting and well known, possible and plausible, design for, on purpose etc... out comes, unfortunately... Still, interesting.

The most important part of the evidence is that Omicron is not natural. I stand by that; its gain of function suggests strongly that it has been designed with something meaningful in mind. Sure it could well be the leverage for all those COVID pills due to come on line....

But I still sniff something
I do too.

From this
I leave you a thread I made when Jean-Claude studied the sequence with Delta variant. With Delta the metastructures were multiplied by 8. But Omicron keeps the metastructures at 0 hence the author suspects that it is lab-created break🧪‼️🤔. Thread by @MartinaSisters on Thread Reader App

Yes, it is all very difficult, I understand you, it is very difficult for me to perceive even half of it. I will try to explain what I understand. This study by Jean-Claude Perez Codex has used biomathematics based on the proportions of the Fibonacci sequence.
It is a computational method that is present in all things in our life. We can find this sequence in our hand or in the spiral of a snail shell, the leaves of a daisy, etc. and it is related to the golden ratio, which has all bodies.

Through this it is possible to determine if this virus is natural or not. Doing that with THIS virus seemed to me to be a brilliant idea. This sequence posits that Nature has a progressive/regressive order of reproduction, so anything that is natural will follow.

The paper explains how in THIS virus there are repeats in nucleotides that do not follow that order. This indicates that the virus does not obey that golden number that all natural beings have. Sorry, I do not have the mathematical knowledge to explain it technically.

The study is exhaustive and that is why I found it exceptional. The study, focused on the Indian variant, addresses the issue of the mutations that have occurred, to conclude that the proportion of metastructures detected is eight times higher than normal.

Apparently that with THIS virus leads to greater mRNA stability that prevents it from degrading and ending its lifespan; the variants do not lose infectivity 😔 This means that THIS virus is NOT natural. It raises the possibility that it carries an as yet undeciphered strategy 😔.

Translated with www.DeepL

"In his first in-person interview since appearing on Joe Rogan's podcast, Dr. Malone sits down with Kristi Leigh to discuss the awakening journey, what he thought of Joe Rogan, censorship, the Great Reset and how he's feeling about 2022."

This interview is a clip from an info-war interview, its short, (15 minutes) and not much about the covid, but more about politics.

Some Canadians recently sent Dr. Malone some detailed data on the great reset, (THANK YOU CANADA!) and his first thought was “conspiracy theorists” then, after checking it out, apparently had an OMG moment.

Now he believes we are in a Political, Informational, and Guerrilla war, and should be strategic about how we proceed.

Brief, new infowars video, only first three minutes relevant, summarizing in a compact way the conclusions of Drs. Sucharit Bhakdi and Arne Burkhardt (whose work is referred to elsewhere on this forum) that the vax may "trigger self-destruction" by igniting auto-immune response. Their outlook is very dire.

Interesting, IMO, video from russian-faith.com. Powerful Bishop Porfiry, Abbott of the Solovetsky Monastery, states that the global elite want transhumanism and to kill six billion of us.

Article with transcript:

Video only, subtitled in English:

This article seems to be trying to brush off or downplay Dr. Malone's experience. However the cat "mass formation psychosis" is out of the bag now.

Screenshot_20220102-185149~2.png

Malone, who has listed himself as the “Inventor of mRNA vaccines and DNA vaccines” on his LinkedIn account, appeared on Joe Rogan’s Spotify podcast shortly after being permanently booted from Twitter last week. On the podcast, Malone began talking about his background and then Covid-19 vaccines before segueing to Nazi Germany. Because who doesn’t talk about Nazi Germany when talking about Covid-19 these days, right? Malone began this part of the conversation by asking Rogan, “What the heck happened to Germany in the 20s and 30s? Very intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad. And how did that happen?”

Last edited:
And then the brilliant Southafrican Dr. Shankara Chetty - I can only say Mama mia, just WOW! He hit the nail in so many (and updated) ways. During the almost 2 hour interview with him, he perhaps gives the best comprehensive (medical) summarization to what is happening with the virus, variants, the genetic injections and above all - the body’s ALLERGIC response to the spike protein pathogen at day 8.
I finally took/found the time to watch this. I agree, this guy was brilliant!

Of the many things he said the one I found most interesting, and scary, was his hypothesizing about the variants and potential use as ethinc targeting weapons. Chetty was 100% sure that the original virus was man-made (which I think is quite well established), and he added that it is maybe possible to program (or plan how to manipulate) the evolution of the variants in advance – and with the help of whatever the various vaccines are doing you could target a specific group of people. He also cautioned against being too optimistic about the Omicron variant since, as it appears, it is also lab-made (having no 'ancestors') and thus some surprises might be programmed into it. This echoes the things that @Michael B-C you wrote about previously...maybe you were, indeed, onto something.

From Chetty's talk I was left with the impression that if we are lucky those behind the creation of this virus and its variants don't know exactly what they are doing – they are proceeding in an ad hoc manner. However, if we are unlucky 'they' know exactly what they are doing, and we are in for some really nasty surprises. Wait and see, I guess. :cool2:

In any case, I'm glad that experts like Chetty, who 'have their head on their shoulders' are out there doing clinical research trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64​

The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.
“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”
OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.
“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.
“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”
Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”
He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

“For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that,” he said.
He said the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing group life insurance policies, who will have to pay higher premiums.
The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago – 195 verses 336 – but more deaths from other causes – 1,350 versus 1,319.

These deaths were for people of all ages, however, while the information referenced by Davison was for working-age people who are employees of businesses with group life insurance policies.
At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”
In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.
"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.
Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.
The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13.

He also cautioned against being too optimistic about the Omicron variant since, as it appears, it is also lab-made (having no 'ancestors') and thus some surprises might be programmed into it. This echoes the things that @Michael B-C you wrote about previously...maybe you were, indeed, onto something.

From Chetty's talk I was left with the impression that if we are lucky those behind the creation of this virus and its variants don't know exactly what they are doing – they are proceeding in an ad hoc manner. However, if we are unlucky 'they' know exactly what they are doing, and we are in for some really nasty surprises. Wait and see, I guess. :cool2:

In any case, I'm glad that experts like Chetty, who 'have their head on their shoulders' are out there doing clinical research trying to figure out what the heck is going on.
The C's said the following about Omicron recently which I think makes more sense if connected together with what @Michael B-C's hypothesized when we listen to what the good Dr. Chetty said about the Omicron variant starting at about 1:28 in the video that XPan shared. First the C's session:

Session Date: December 18th 2021
[...]
(Alejo) Is the omicron variant and its deformed protein, which degrades its capacity to attach to cells (according to Dr. McCollough), a result of what the C's mentioned as an intervention of nature, i.e. the nature of mutations?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they degrade. Next:
[...]

And now please go to the timestamp of about 1:28 (1 hour and 28 minutes in the interview):

So from what I am understanding from what Dr. Chetty's has said in the interview from that point on about the Omicron variant, is that he thinks it could be one of many possible variable mutations coded genetically to the original Covid-19 to manifest after it goes through "intervention of nature"/devolution process that the C's talked about here:

Session Date: May 9th 2020
[...]
(Joe) Gaby was looking at it, and what were you saying, Gaby?

(Gaby) It was like a normal flu, but now it creates a systemic disease - it goes everywhere in your body. It has the potential to unzip the genome. It's fascinating from a molecular level. Why would they play with that in the beginning?

(Joe) In short it's a very interesting virus, basically.

A: They were attempting to modify human genetics.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. The last time they said that they took the coronavirus and modified it to make people more controllable.

(Artemis) To what end? To dumb people down?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So...

(Artemis) Have they tried this same thing for other reasons?

Q: (Artemis) Successfully?

A: Not yet on a wide scale. What they forget is devolution.

Q: (L) In other words, the tendency whenever you hybridize something and then it gets turned loose, it always goes back to ground? Returns to its original state. Even small random mutations that persist for a while, end up being extinct.

Q: (Joe) You can create a virus and modify it or whatever so it does some job. When it's released, it mutates and all the mutations are deleterious.

(L) It devolves!

(Joe) It becomes less and less effective.

[...]

So In light of what the C's and Dr. Chetty have said, is it "close" to think that the ancestor of the Omicron is the original man-made Covid-19 virus that has gone through some sort of variably directed natural "devolution" process, and variably directed because it was coded this way with some understanding of how it could devolve this way or that way?

Not sure, and just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom