An update on my wife and daughter symptoms since Tuesday. My wife is stuffy nose is slowly receding but my daughter is mild headache intensify yesterday to a strong level and this morning she feel nauseous. No fever but feeling chilled. I bought some aspirin yesterday as the Tylenol was not alleviating the symptom and it worked better but, the headache was back this morning. We added a dose of ivermectin this morning to her supplement and she will do a fast today. If she feels better later she will take chicken broth only.

As for me, no symptom yet.

This post should be the last update concerning our omicron encounter. My wife received her result from the clinical test and had omicron. She had, because the symptoms are practically gone now. As for our daughter, she hasn’t received her result yet. After taking ivermectin Thursday, she woke up Friday morning without headache and hungry. This morning she is fine, no more symptoms and think of doing a short training. She was advised to continue aspirin for 10 days following her last symptoms by her friend mom (a nurse) to prevent any blood clot formation in the brain. They had cases in her healthcare home and I remember as well Dr. McCulloch in one of his video talking about this as a possible consequence of omicron.

Take care everyone and Happy New Year.

Sometimes one wonders what kind of people or critters make some of these decisions which we are seeing. :evil:

The latest from the French railway system simply beggars belief. From this coming Monday, January 3rd, no food or drinks are allowed to be consumed on the intercity trains (long distance trains) in France. So for those making a journey of up to 5 hours train journey, they will not be allowed to eat or drink anything while on the train. And we are of course meant to believe that it is to save lives...hmmm. Even prisoners are allowed to eat and drink.

Also all passengers from 6 years of age and above will have to wear masks on the trains.

This can only be a bluff as who is going to enforce this? And what legality is there to deny people the basic need of food and drink. Not to mention that dehydration is not particularly healthy for the body :rolleyes:

Sometimes one wonders what kind of people or critters make some of these decisions which we are seeing. :evil:

The latest from the French railway system simply beggars belief. From this coming Monday, January 3rd, no food or drinks are allowed to be consumed on the intercity trains (long distance trains) in France. So for those making a journey of up to 5 hours train journey, they will not be allowed to eat or drink anything while on the train. And we are of course meant to believe that it is to save lives...hmmm. Even prisoners are allowed to eat and drink.

Also all passengers from 6 years of age and above will have to wear masks on the trains.

This can only be a bluff as who is going to enforce this? And what legality is there to deny people the basic need of food and drink. Not to mention that dehydration is not particularly healthy for the body :rolleyes:
Why isn't food allowed?

Faced with the absurd measures taken by the French government, some journalists are beginning to raise their voices and laugh openly at the stupidity of the situation.Political arbitrariness is beginning to weary the logical minds of people who think.

Thank you @isparnid, that's the one.
I have read it again, and indeed the effect may be caused by more prosaic causes.
Anyway, here's the abstract:
The authors argue that the presence of memory T-cells in the close contacts may be due to their exposure to the virus being limited.
From the text:
Close contacts, who are SARS-CoV-2-exposed, are often both NAT negative and antibody negative, indicating that SARS-CoV-2 failed to establish a successful infection within these individuals, presumably due to their exposure to limited numbers of viral particles or a short time of exposure. However, our analysis of the samples from 69 of these close contacts showed the presence of SARS-CoV-2 specific memory T-cell immunity.
That the presence of a limited quantity of viral material could cause the production of memory T-cells without causing an actual infection sounds plausible, but then why are no antibodies produced?

Mysteries, mysteries.

The video merges well

with what has been said and is deeper revealed in the latest Investigative Corona Committee No 85 in Berlin. (Here a temporary english link) at around 1h 50m i believe:

Dr
Wolfgang Wodarg explains in english with help of a graph (in this case Pfizer) that there is absolutely no coincidences in the death numbers vs bad vaccine charges - that the companies are doing experiments within a major global experiment.

We have now a thousand of Mengele’s”

And the worst aspect is that it is coordinated between ALL the major covid-19 vaccine companies such as Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and AstraZeneca.

When one stops with a bad batch, then the other takes over and do their experiments with their bad batch(es). We ultimately do not know what exactly kills people because the ingredients vary due to they change components in those vaccine batches - e.g. those bad batches who are killing people in very high numbers.

The data that has come out is both bizarre and is now clearly showing that it is all coordinated between the vaccine companies. Talk about sinister. But it does explain a lot.

My thinking is, that it could explain why we find different strange ingredients. But they are definitely not the same, from batch to batch. And if one group finds certain types in it - but others do not - it does not automatically mean the other group was a hoax. I remember one big shot doctor who proclaimed that yes he found substances that did not belong in the vaccines - and called them contamination. But at the same time he was speaking down on all other groups who had found different strange ingredients. He dismissed them.

Already back then i thought - but wait a minute… something ain’t right if he already dismisses what could be found in other batches.

Also the German Pathology Conference clearly showed the times (sep and Dec 2021) that there was more found in various vials; at times strange that they had not even words for it. And we are talking about of of Germany’s most distinguished professors with up to 40 years of experience.

(Ps. I wrote everything hasty, because I only got a tiny break at work. Gotta drive the subway now in the snow)

Last edited:
Stable links

Here are the more stable links to the Investigative Corona Committee SessionNo 85 “Rethinking”

Since i was a bit in a hurry and knew that the first link I provided likely is of temporary character - i can now link to the Odysee ones, which are far more stable.

🇬🇧🇺🇸 English
🇩🇪 In German

Oh. and the interesting part starts earlier in this version (1h 35min)

Why isn't food allowed?
Good question but let me attempt an answer. Intensive scientific research done at warp speed has concluded that the mouth is the prime organ of trouble and one that spells death to many. If that particular part of the human beings can be closed (especially at protests), then the pandemic will soon be over. My anonymous, highly reliable sources, which even have been verified by the CNN, so therefore is good as gold, mentioned that the research has shown, that if the mask are kept on at all times, then they will not only restrict oxygen from entering the body, but also sustenance. If anyone questions the science or points out that people will die from not eating, drinking and breathing, then just tell them that 1) it would have been much worse if they had died of corona, 2) put their mask on tighter so no sounds come from their obnoxious mouthes, 3)they are not cutting edge experts, so shut it and 4) fine them for good measure, oh and 5) call in the shock troops if the above doesn't help.

I know a lady who was born in the 1930s, so she was old enough to remember WWII and the Nazi occupation of France. Turns out the general population was more free back then.

The new year 2022 begins and it already has a name: Fluorona

Israel Alert: Pregnant woman detected with dual Covid-19 and influenza infection

A pregnant woman went to give birth in a hospital in Israel and two viruses were detected simultaneously: Covid-19 and influenza. This combination was called "Florona" and is the first case in the world with these characteristics.

The country's Ministry of Health is studying the case and it has not yet been determined whether the combination of both infections causes a more serious disease.

In addition, health authorities are also investigating whether other patients are also infected with "Florona".

Israel, meanwhile, is already administering the fourth dose of the Covid-19 vaccine to immunocompromised persons. The new campaign began at the Sheba Medical Center, where it was given to heart and lung transplant patients.

With this, the nation became one of the first countries to do so as it prepares for a new wave of infections driven by the Omicron variant. On Thursday, 4,085 new infections were reported, its worst since late September.

Two things to comment:

First:

They are going to continue with the fear campaign until they run out of ideas, or can no longer cover the sun (meteors ?) with their hand.

Second:

The name Flurona is a mixture of Flu and Corona. However, I find the name very curious...

Back
Top Bottom