Melissa Ciummei, financial investor from Nortern Irland, just explained the way out of digital currency and China like bonus system. The only problem is, that it can succeed only if we all do it and I have no other answer to this, than pray, pray, pray, pray and pray stronger, every day, every hour, every minute! The video has serbo croatian subtitles.

this one as 34 minutes got the link from twitter:

"YouTube deleted this video about the pandemic and the great reset.

Here's a reupload: https://youtu.be/2ss_1vKQjF0

Here's the file to download
on WeTransfer: https://we.tl/t-yxpDhmbuC3

#plandemic #TheGreatReset #censored #censorship #COVID19"

I wouldn't be surprised if it's systematically confused or deleted from the web. I think it's a very important concept.

[..]

Thenks much Gaby.
There is an FDA-approved test to detect COVID-specific T-cells in the blood which can tell that a patient has been previously infected: T-Detect PR The PR is from march '21, but the test doesn't seem to be widely available yet.
Back story: I'm unvaxxed. Last week I had a PCR with negative result so I plan to take the T-Detect in order to document my presumed previous infection and recovery. This should exempt me from getting jabbed. I found one lab here in Italy advertising it, but it's a ten hour drive...

Anyway, what intrigued me about the (phantomatic) article was the finding that the presence of specific COVID T-cells in a recovered family member would allegedly provoke the formation/production of same T-cells in other members of the household, spontaneously so to speak.
To me this sounds either like magic, or information transmission between kins, maybe through DNA-antennas?!
Perhaps I'm over-speculating, but with this universe full of wonders you never know.

I had a conversation with my brother.
He runs a business and is quite aggrieved by the government's actions regarding plandemic.
Also, he is strong and very emotional.
He told me that he was at a meeting with people who want to start an organization, a party of people and forcefully change the government.
This man he talked to is Baca Bacowski who, among other things, in this video challenges Prime Minister Morawiecki

They want to do a revolution to return to "normalcy".
And it will be as usual in history that they will be left with only beautiful slogans at the end: equality, freedom, etc.
I told my brother that history will repeat itself again because they will try to achieve "different goals by the same means".
That the old normality was not "normal" at all.
He agreed with me, I think.
He asked me to accompany him to his next meeting with this group of people and express my opinion about them then.
I agreed because I was going to observe whether they, and especially this Baca, betrayed some psychopathic traits, e.g. made a "schizoid declaration".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I can feel your pain. A lot of social movements in Poland seem to be controlled (potentially unknowingly). Look how the government opposition sings in unison about Segregation Act. A lot of people want exactly the same system as it was before. Maybe that's because our education system was formed by the Communists? Even Grzegorz Braun, that is doing hard work regarding exposing the Plandemic looks like being a part of a psychological operation (judging by his peers connected to the past communist system).

There was a sincere grassroots movement, 1Polska, that wanted to enter parliament and give back power to the society, but was infiltrated by security services, and failed. There are some good ideas on how to transform the system (not by destroying it), like Demokracja Pryncypialna (in Polish), but they have almost no traction. Maybe this short video will spark your interest in how they want to do that:
The guy in the video discusses also how the security services work, how he met the agent that is monitoring him, how he is labeled as an "extremist" by the agencies, etc. "Old normal" was weird...

Maybe you and your brother can also be interested in following NEOS? It is a grassroots movement that is united by the idea of forming parallel societies (my interpretation of their ideas). Not trying to legitimize their activity by any stretch, but in the times before collapse, we still have some time to get to know some like-minded people, and their community is rather big.

Back in July 2021 the CDC quietly announced the EUA for the PCR test for COVID-19 testing would be withdrawn as of 31/12/2021.

So a quiet admission, dutifully ignored by the media, that the current test cannot accurately differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and the flu.... ah well!

One wonders what the world will be like come 1st Jan with no more PCR...? I assume it will be business as usual.

New test . . . same as the old test - Jon Rappoport reports:
One again, now, I’m entering that bubble world, since the powers-that-be are widely promoting the use of an at-home test for the “virus.” This test is self-administered. No doctor, nurse, or technician is present. What could possibly go wrong, as millions of people perform the test on themselves?

Well, let’s lead off with DANGER.

The reference is an undated FDA document titled, “BinaxNOWTM COVID-19 Antigen Self TEST.” The Binax test kit is manufactured by Abbott.

Here is the key quote: “The Reagent Solution [included in the test kit] contains a harmful chemical (see table below). If the solution contacts the skin or eye, flush with copious amounts of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice…”

Then the FDA document lists that harmful chemical: sodium azide.

Just how harmful is it?

For an answer, let’s look at a CDC document titled, “Facts About Sodium Azide.” We find this statement:

“Sodium azide is a rapidly acting, potentially deadly chemical that exists as an odorless white solid.”

Then there is this: “Sodium azide prevents the cells of the body from using oxygen. When this happens, the cells die. Sodium azide is more harmful to the heart and the brain than to other organs, because the heart and the brain use a lot of oxygen.”

Yes, as with all poisons, the degree of damage depends on the dosage, but you decide whether “potentially deadly,” as the CDC describes sodium azide, signifies a significant risk.

If you read the FDA document I referenced above, you’ll see that the reagent containing sodium azide is involved in the self-administered COVID test, and the whole test procedure is complex enough to allow fumbles and mistakes—such as a spill of the “deadly chemical.”

Don’t believe me? Try this FDA quote on for size: “To perform the test, an anterior nasal swab specimen is collected by the patient, then 6 drops of extraction reagent from a dropper bottle are added to the top hole of the swab well. The patient sample is inserted into the test card through the bottom hole of the swab well, and firmly pushed upwards until the swab tip is visible through the top hole. The swab is rotated 3 times clockwise and the card is closed, bringing the extracted sample into contact with the test strip. Test results are interpreted visually at 15 minutes based on the presence or absence of visually detectable pink/purple colored lines.”

See what I mean? Good luck.

Now let’s move on to the second problem with this at-home self-performed COVID test: it’s grossly misleading. The results are ambiguous.

The FDA document I’ve been quoting contains this gem: “The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS…CoV-2.”

BOOM. In other words, a positive test, indicating infection, could mean nothing more than infection with the 2003 “SARS virus”—and that “epidemic” was a dud. But wait, there’s more:

“Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”

Double trouble. The person who tests positive could simply be housing bacteria in his body, AND whatever germ the test is detecting may not even be causing disease.

Other than that, the at-home test is perfect.
Read more:
New COVID at-home test dangerous and misleading: but everybody’s doing it, so who cares, right?

Belgian scientific base in Antarctica has reported a covid outbreak despite its staff being fully vaccinated

rt.com remote antarctic...

Researchers working at Belgium’s Princess Elisabeth Polar Station in Antarctica have contracted Covid-19, even though all personnel have been inoculated and any new arrival has to follow rigorous safety protocols.

Two-thirds of the station’s staff of 25 have been infected with the coronavirus, Belgium’s polar secretariat confirmed to local media earlier this week. But how the virus could have reached the remote station, located some 220km (137 miles) from the Antarctic coast, remains a mystery.

All three infected researchers were evacuated on December 23, but this measure did not stop the virus from spreading further. A virologist contacted by the polar secretariat said the variant that has infected personnel at the station might be Omicron – the highly transmissible strain recently discovered in South Africa.

61cf23f620302745a04fcc36.jpg

Belgian Princess Elisabeth Polar Station​

This whole Spanish Flu theme was discussed at the latest Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, No 82 with the title “there is no free lunch”. It was one of the most interesting sessions i have listen to in a longer while (almost 6 hours in total).
I'm currently half through the 6 hours long(!) video titled Sitzung No 80, and its absolutely phenomenal! Lawyers, Doctors and Professors - Dr.,+,Prof, people with multiple degrees - are speaking. This amazing experience is enhanced by the studio setup. The two lawyer organizers introduce the subject matter of discussion or show short clips about psychopaths or suffering masses on the screen set up on far side of the studio. When the clip finished playing they both turn toward the other side. The result is: they turn back from the Psycho's Side toward the side of the Normal People, toward the academic audience invited. So after we watch the Crazy Psychopaths talking, we can witness the Normal Sane Academics talking! Its truly astounding!!

Its like the best famous university professors are invited and we can hear them speak their mind about the Corona Craziness gripping the [professional and layman] world.

I'm listening to the video in German and diligently looking up words / expressions to brush up on my German. As I hate German - probably the result of the WW2-WW1 incarnational shocks suffered in Germany - now I reconsidered and think, that the only reason I was pushed into learning German as a teenager was prescient by Fate was to make me understand the German videos during the Covid Crisis 33 years later..

Again, all the people we see in the Corona Committee videos are the best of the best, I think. True Warriors for the STO side.

I can feel your pain. A lot of social movements in Poland seem to be controlled (potentially unknowingly). Look how the government opposition sings in unison about Segregation Act. A lot of people want exactly the same system as it was before. Maybe that's because our education system was formed by the Communists? Even Grzegorz Braun, that is doing hard work regarding exposing the Plandemic looks like being a part of a psychological operation (judging by his peers connected to the past communist system).

There was a sincere grassroots movement, 1Polska, that wanted to enter parliament and give back power to the society, but was infiltrated by security services, and failed. There are some good ideas on how to transform the system (not by destroying it), like Demokracja Pryncypialna (in Polish), but they have almost no traction. Maybe this short video will spark your interest in how they want to do that:
The guy in the video discusses also how the security services work, how he met the agent that is monitoring him, how he is labeled as an "extremist" by the agencies, etc. "Old normal" was weird...

Maybe you and your brother can also be interested in following NEOS? It is a grassroots movement that is united by the idea of forming parallel societies (my interpretation of their ideas). Not trying to legitimize their activity by any stretch, but in the times before collapse, we still have some time to get to know some like-minded people, and their community is rather big.
Thank you for this information.
It would be good for my brother to channel his energy into something creative instead of aggression.
It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.
If what is happening is part of a natural process within a cycle, a completion of that cycle at the end of the "wave of consciousness" then simply acting to stop it will only bring even more suffering.

T-lymphocytes "spreading" in families of COVID-recovered?
I recently read an Article about this phenomenon: COVID-recovered persons develop virus-specific T-cells which prevent reinfection. The article states that somehow, family members tend to develop the same T-cells even though they are not themselves infected.
Unfortunately I cannot find that article today. Can anybody help me, or have more information about this? Thanks!
@Gaby and @asino
Maybe here : Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 generates T-cell memory in the absence of a detectable viral infection
Another important question that remains unresolved is whether close contacts, who had been confirmed to be negative in nucleic acid testing (NAT) and antibody screening, have gained any memory T cell immunity upon exposure to SARS-CoV-2.

Back in July 2021 the CDC quietly announced the EUA for the PCR test for COVID-19 testing would be withdrawn as of 31/12/2021.
From investmentwatchblog.com:

The CDC is NOT stopping use of PCR

On 8/02/21, the CDC gave an update to the Lab Alert Issued on 7/21/21 regarding the “withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel” ( www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html), titled Clarifications about the Retirement of the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel ( www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/multiplex.html?ACSTrackingID=USCDC_2146-DM62994 ), which states for the reason of the change:

“consider transitioning to a test that can generate a result for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2, rather than running separate tests for each virus”
The test they recommend in its place is the “CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay”.. if you click that link you will see, “The CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay is a real-time reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test ( www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/multiplex.html)

And as for the question, is CDC retiring the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel because it has produced inaccurate results?, the answer they give is, No.” (see link #1)
😒

40 years ago, G Edward Griffin interviewed a soviet defector called Yuri Bezmenov. Del Bigtree interviews Mr Griffin now and talks about what was said by Yuri Bezmenov then and compares it to what's happening now. A very thought provoking interview.

In two years of plandemic, I didn't even have a runny nose.
However, two days ago I started to have muscle and joint pains and a feverish feeling. A few years ago with similar symptoms I thought it was the flu.
I take vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc and quercetin. However, today I decided to take 15 mg of ivermectin for cats.
We'll see what the effects are. I will let you know.
After taking ivermectin yesterday, I do not feel a feverish state today.
However, my joints still hurt and I am quite weak.
I take zinc, vitamin D3, quercetin, vitamin C and magnesium all the time.
I can't find if you have written about continuing to take ivermectin in smaller doses?
Thanks for your support.

Back
Top Bottom