This is Anna Frank, She was protected by people who broke the law, She was killed by people who followed the law. Think for yourself. Always.
267589678_1558593834513180_1313974193278492925_n.jpg
Reminds me of this quote:

“When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law.”
- Frederic Bastiat

Province of Misiones, Argentina.

See the images.

Since when is the presence of police forces necessary for a health issue?

Attachments

• 266191623_3116963625189258_4821512674265865409_n.jpg
    266191623_3116963625189258_4821512674265865409_n.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 265630072_3116963595189261_9104751378479210515_n.jpg
    265630072_3116963595189261_9104751378479210515_n.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 34
I could not find the keyword "MEPs" within recent posts, so there is this from first half of december, a press conference where a few MEP address the push for totalitarian control.

5 MEPs responding to Ursula von der Leyen's proposal to talk about mandatory vaccination in EU
It turns out the names of the politicians are:
Cristian Terhes @CristianTerhes from Romania Christian Democratic National Peasants' Party (2020–present) Introduction, Main points according to a commentator are contained in 22:20-32:30, 37:00-37:40, and 37:40-39:40
Francesca Donato @ladyonorato from Italy, Lawyer, from Lega Nord 3:06, 36:06
Stasys Jakeliūnas Lithuania, Facebook from Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union 8:22
Christine Anderson @AndersonAfDMdEP from Alternativ für Deutschland comes on 12:08,
Ivan Vilibor Sinčić @SincicMEP from Croatia from party Human Shield 16:44

Five people is not a lot, others support them, some of the others can not express themselves due to pressure from their groups

A Holocaust survivor, Vera Sharav, born in Bulgaria, makes a powerful statement worthy of a queen.
Apparently she is 93 in the video. For reference in case the Tweet goes dead, it is from Critical Thinking 101(Expert of Expert Evaluation) @critica18495985
For the full interview, the YouTube Channel is here. The full interview has two parts:
Nazism, COVID-19 and the destruction of modern medicine: An interview with Vera Sharav, Part One The interview is made by Leah Wilson from Stand for Health Freedom, Facebook link to part one.
Nazism, COVID-19 and the destruction of modern medicine: An interview with Vera Sharav, Part Two
There is also a version on BitChute.

I can enjoy the idiocracy of this.

View attachment 52527

The parallels run much deeper

It is an interesting parallel with the “Spanish Flu” vs Covid in your above image. It is to a high degree thought to be a blue print for the Corona Plandemic (as was/is the hiv = Aids theory and the foul official response to it) due to how the extreme experimental interventions/vaccines went rampant in back in 1918.

Like for example that soldiers could get 6 different “vaccines” injected within the same day (!) just to mention. We are talking about primitive pestilence, mengitis etc “vaccines” injected widely into young people vastly degrading their immune systems. Many died within hours from those experimental jabs in awful ways. And the unvaccinated ? Nobody healthy died, nobody healthy got infected no matter how they tried in experiments to get them infected.

This whole Spanish Flu theme was discussed at the latest Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, No 82 with the title “there is no free lunch”. It was one of the most interesting sessions i have listen to in a longer while (almost 6 hours in total).

I just wanted to mention that one of the themes in the 82nd session was about the Spanish Flu from 1918 being scrutinized closer in detail. It has been found that the symptoms those young people had, were highly unusual and not really anything like a flu. The investigation is partially based on the findings of Gina Kolata‘s investigative book(s) about the Spanish Flu.

Here is the ENGLISH version of the 82nd session of the Corona Committee in Berlin (in total 6 h)

Here is the GERMAN version of the 82nd session of the Corona Committee in Berlin (6 h in total)

Be prepared for some hightly interesting findings and aspects being illuminated.

Such as Dr Astrid Stuckelberger (who worked in the WHO) - i felt she released a bomb of what may come in 2022 if that resolution is voted in favor for by the member states. It can lead to that all member states would in practice loose their sovereign constitutions - replaced by the (private) WHO’s own existing “constitution” - which together with Bill Gates’ GAVI (World Vaccine Alliance) side by side would act as top a**es for all medical interventions on humanity. Sounds like a match in hell. Serious stuff. I was pretty chocked.

And then the brilliant Southafrican Dr. Shankara Chetty - I can only say Mama mia, just WOW! He hit the nail in so many (and updated) ways. During the almost 2 hour interview with him, he perhaps gives the best comprehensive (medical) summarization to what is happening with the virus, variants, the genetic injections and above all - the body’s ALLERGIC response to the spike protein pathogen at day 8.

He has treated way more than 7000+ patients in South Africa with on label drugs, all face to face examinations, and nobody had been going into the hospital - and nobody had died, including his most severe cases.

When I listened to him - i was really awestruck of that mans knowledge in the medical field but also how gave better understanding in how our highly complicated immune system works. How much he knew about the man made virus (and why) and the variants (e.g. omicron) and that the science/scientists behind their genetic technologies are very well aware which parts of the immune system they wish to switch on or off. This goes back to since at least 2005 in published research.

If the total session no 82 is too long for you to listen to - then listen to Dr. Shankara Chetty for 1h 53 min. It is absolutely fantastic and I believe vital for deeper understanding how it all aligns medically both in favor (observation & knowledge) but easily also against humanity if not understood or acknowledged.

Dr. Shankara Chetty - in ENGLISH

Dr. Shankara Chetty - in GERMAN

I am now totally overloaded in my head after having listened to a total of 12 hours and trying to let everything sink in; the Interdisciplinary Symposium II from the Doctors for Covid Ethics, and then the 82nd session of the Corona Committee in Berlin and finally - Aragon’s suggestion of the also brilliant podcast interview of Gregory Paul Martin by James Delingpole which i truly enjoyed in the end of all.

Now sitting on shaky night buss(es) on my way home across Stockholm, so forgive me if i have more spelling mistakes than normal, but i tried to iron out the worst. :scared::-P

Some weeks ago I listened to Delingpod's podcast with Gregory Paul Martin, who is supposedly a 'master astrologer' and apparently gifted with some clairvoyant abilities
Thanks for this, Aragorn. I agree with your assessment of Martin seeming to be spot-on in many ways. He really opens up and it's inspiring. Psychopaths, spiritual battle, and World War III, indeed.

Correction - I made a bobo

Such as Dr Astrid Stuckelberger (who worked in the WHO) - i felt she released a bomb of what may come in 2022 if that resolution is voted in favor for by the member states. It can lead to that all member states would in practice loose their sovereign constitutions - replaced by the (private) WHO’s own existing “constitution” - which together with Bill Gates’ GAVI (World Vaccine Alliance) side by side would act as top a**es for all medical interventions on humanity. Sounds like a match in hell. Serious stuff. I was pretty chocked.

Dr Astrid Stuckelberger wasn't interviewed at the Investigative Corona Committee's latest No 82 session, but at the latest Interdisciplinary Symposium II from the Doctors for Covid Ethics

Back
Top Bottom