Interesting article on the situation in Italy. Basically, the president of the Italian Higher Institute of Health stated in a press conference on March 13th that from his analysis of the data, there were only 2 deaths that he found that could be definitely attributed to the corona virus because they did not have any other underlying health problems. All other people that have died had serious chronic underlying conditions, so you cannot say for sure if it was the corona virus or their other condition that caused the death.

Corona Bologna Italy: The Truth begins to leak out
Mar17

by Jon Rappoport
March 17, 2020
(To join our email list, click here.)
The government of Italy, as everyone knows, has locked down the whole country of 60 million people. So how many Italians have died from COV? Even by the standards of the useless and misleading diagnostic tests?
Ready?
As far as the Italian Higher Institute of Health knows, at this point:
Maybe two.
Maybe.
Try to wrap your mind around that.
Good luck.
Seems the president of the Italian Higher Institute has some smarts. He understands that people who already have other serious health conditions, which have nothing to do with COV, can and do die from those other conditions, regardless of the fact that they’ve tested positive (on useless tests) for COV. He gets it. I predict a great future for him. If he keeps shooting his mouth off, he might find himself working as a weed puller in a forest. Or he might suddenly be diagnosed with the virus and find himself in isolation.
Grit your teeth and plow through this piece from Rome, 13 March 2020, Agenzia Nova: “Coronavirus: ISS [Italian National Institute of Health]: in Italy there are only two deaths ascertained so far due to Covid-19” (Italian, English)
“There may be only two people who died from coronavirus in Italy, who did not present other pathologies. This is what emerges from the medical records examined so far by the Higher Institute of Health, according to what was reported by the President of the Institute [Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Italian National Institute of Health], Silvio Brusaferro, during the press conference held today at the Civil Protection in Rome. ‘Positive deceased patients have an average of over 80 years – 80.3 to be exact…The majority of these people are carriers of chronic diseases. Only two people were not presently carriers of [other non-COV] diseases’, but even in these two cases, the examination of the files is not concluded and therefore, causes of death different from Covid-19 could emerge. The president of the ISS has specified that ‘little more than a hundred medical records’ have so far come from hospitals throughout Italy.”
“…At present, in fact, the authorities are unable to distinguish those who died from the virus, from those who, on the other hand, are communicated daily to the public, but who were mostly carriers of other serious diseases and who, therefore, would not have died from Covid-19. In response to a question from ‘Agenzia Nova’, in fact, Brusaferro was unable to indicate the exact number of coronavirus deaths. However, the professor clarified that, according to the data analyzed, the vast majority of the victims ‘had serious [non-COV] pathologies and in some cases the onset of an infection of the respiratory tract can lead more easily to death.’ To clarify this point, and provide real data, ‘as we acquire the folders we will go further. However, the populations most at risk are fragile, carriers of multiple diseases’.”
Translation into non-medical language: the people dying in Italy have other very serious traditional diseases that have nothing to do with COV, and it’s obvious they could have died, and probably did die, from those other diseases. Nevertheless, we’re locking down the whole country.
So, for those people straining to find a reason for the “devastation” overtaking Italy—it’s karma for ancient Rome trying to conquer half the known world; it’s the ghost of Martin Luther obtaining revenge against the Vatican; it’s a bioweapon with the power to cut down millions of people overnight; it’s a virus that came in with a small meteor and crashed outside Milan; it’s Chinese revenge against Marco Polo for stealing the concept of noodles—
Take a break, relax, have a plate of pasta, turn on the TV, and because all the stadiums are empty, watch a rerun of a soccer match from 1979.
PS: For those people who believe this head of the Italian Institute is lying with his facts and figures, stop and think it through. He’s going to announce such devastating news that essentially contradicts everything the Italian government is doing with its lockdowns and quarantines of the whole country? It would be as if the director of the Centers for Disease Control announced, “There are a total of nine deaths in the US we think might have been caused by COV, and even there we’re not sure, because you see, these nine were elderly people who could barely get out of bed long before COV emerged. These nine had extremely serious lung disease NOT CAUSED, I repeat, NOT CAUSED by COV…but anyway, don’t go outside, work from home, don’t touch another human being, watch our website for bargain deals on toilet paper, and oh yes, don’t forget to get your regular flu shot if you can slip into a hazmat suit and drive at breakneck speed to your nearest pharmacy, where injection clerks are waiting…”

Just to add a little something that caught my attention, there is a lot of talk on radio about giving blood. Is this happening in other countries too ?
I'm in British Columbia Canada, and yes I noticed a lot of ads for giving blood on a local radio station that I listen to while working everyday. It started just a few days ago. What also puzzled me was that they are saying that they need RHnegative blood because it is used for everyone. I always thought that you could only 'accept' blood that matched your particular blood type... I really don't know what that's all about.

Now, this certainly is interesting...it looks like the Fake News is now starting to 'praise' Trump for his efforts against the virus. Of course, they are not doing this genuinely from their hearts, but because they know that because of the recession caused by the virus-hysteria, Trump is going to grant financial aid to a certain amount of corporations, and they want their share! And they know that people are now more concerned of the virus than the silly Trump-bashing, so they'll loose even more viewers if they'd continue to do so during these times.

So, this is like a psychopath playing the victim card and suddenly being very nice to everyone in order to get its share of the bread and soup that is being handed out in the streets during a famine. It will be interesting to see how things will develop if 'they' continue to praise him. It could have consequences that 'they' didn't think of.

why they are so many people now in need to intensive cares

Apart from Laura's point (that many European hospitals are crowded anyway so that just a few more patients can make a big difference), a lot of it is pure hypnosis. If you read the articles, often they claim "hospitals are preparing for a huge intake of patients / are worried of overload / need help / army needs to put on make-shift hospitals" etc. No actual numbers are given, no actual reason why people are in ICU, nothing. In Germany at least, sometimes the truth slips through, such as when they say "we have no problems in hospitals, we are well prepared, everything is still working fine" etc.

Also my guess. The RKI in Germany has indicated that this pandemic will continue for two more years and one decides depending on the situation. Fine - so you have control and tax authorization in the name of Corona

The role of the RKI is really astonishing. No idea how and why they act like they do, my guess is a combination of mush-brains, hysteria, cowardice and self-importance. If the truth comes out at one point, I sure hope some heads will be rolling (figuratively). But I'm not holding my breath.

I don't think this exercise in control is going to work completely although I am sure governments are going to take full advantage of this Coronavirus scare.

I don't know how long until a real deadly virus may prove to be coming our way. Many variables make this a very "open" scenario.

If history repeats itself in a very cyclical way the following could be a possibility. Instead of "taking the bull by the horns" some play their games up to the end.

Session 2 November 1994:
Q: (L) What was the origin of the Minoan civilization?

A: Atlantean descendants.

Q: (L) What was "bull leaping?"

A: A test, a sport, a religious rite.

Q: (L) When Thera blew, it seems to have destroyed all the Minoan cities except for Knossos.

A: Thera was result of close passage by Maldek. Knossos was not destroyed because structures were fundamentally stronger and blast wave was perpendicular. Underground shelters saved a few of the people.

Q: (L) Knossos lasted for about another 75 years after the events which destroyed most of the Minoan civilization. What were the events which brought about the final downfall of the Minoans?

A: Meteor borne parasites. Meteor destroyed city.

And in the last session, Joe asked an excellent question which led to Laura connecting the dots.

Session 22 February 2020:
(Joe) Give us a percentage of the coronavirus becoming a REAL pandemic in the sense of global and LOTS of people dying.

A: Low.

Q: (Joe) That's what I thought. It's something else.

(L) But that doesn't mean that there's not another one waiting in the wings that's really serious.

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) It's just a precursor to the plague.

(L) It's just getting us warmed up.

(Andromeda) It's the movie trailer! [laughter]

The movie trailer idea seems kind of appropriate.

Tuesday, March 17 - Primary election day in Ohio <Joe Biden WINS!> Uh, no he didn't - the polls were closed, but not before some made the attempt to vote! The legislature will have to meet (?) to decide a new date - breaking their social isolation and maintaining distance, of course! Or will they virtually meet? Does it even matter as the Dem presidential nomination winner looks to be already preselected - hence my "headline". :whistle:

67 confirmed CV in many different parts of Ohio. No deaths. It's a catastrophe! :shock:
Officials might want to rethink the state's branding slogan: Ohio - find it here! [Run! Turn back before it's too late!]

Many announcements of Commencements to be postponed until further notice. Gyms and rec centers added to list of closures. Had last dinner out Saturday before Sunday news proclaimed restaurants/bars closed except for drive thru/take out. Both dog and I had surgery earlier this year although I think we both would have met the exception criteria. Surprisingly enough, my haircut appointment for tomorrow was cancelled because schools were closed :huh: - that makes no sense to me as the place is staying open with the two other employees. I'm supposed to check with them about an appointment. No, I'm going to check for a new hairdresser - maybe who my spouse goes to. BTW - Red Lobster has new commercial touting take out and free delivery on minimum orders of $30, 3/16/20-3/29/20! Or, until truckers quit delivery of food supplies out of fear - or mandatory social isolation?

So, is this the Zombie Apocalypse - The Walking Dead - Dystopia Rising: Ohio?
Dystopia Rising is a full immersion live-action game, set in a post-apocalyptic zombie infested world. For one weekend every month, we invite you to join those who call The Heartland their home, as they eat, sleep, and fight as your character.
2020 Event Dates
March 20-22
Site Information
Camp Tuscazoar
6066 Boy Scout Rd NE, Dover, OH 44622
OMG - it went live!!!
I really just now found this by sheer accident - how creepy is this?! And 6066! Kinda on par with the Shiva statues I've recently spotted on TV shows.
here is also a 2009 article from Global Research with a transcript and a forward by Michel Chossudovsky below the video as reference
I used excerpts from a similar article to expose that vaccines have been purposely altered for population control:
"WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier — the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines [...] evidence is beginning to appear from Africa."
I never thought I would see a time when people are demanding that their freedoms be taken away by the government and attacking anybody who tries to suggest this is not what it seems.
Here's the one aspect that has not been directly addressed. The Cs indicated (paraphrasing) that each time 3D/4D STS gets away with one of their evil reality-changing plots, i.e. JFK's assassination, 911, etc., and the public goes along with it - accepts it - then that raises the level to a new paradigm [can't remember the exact wording]. And so, if the majority of the global population falls for this latest "pandemic false flag" as it were, then we are really setting ourselves up for something so much worst! Something to think about.

What I find strange is that anyone witnessing the collective insanity that has gripped large parts of the world would think that any information from the media is in any way objective. I think we need to really impress upon our own awareness the fact that there is a collective hysteria at work and if we are not careful our own thinking will be seriously skewed by it.

Yes, it's important to say that because it's absolutely true.

It's a strange phenomenon to witness. I've noticed that too.If we can discuss hysterical madness for having seen it every day with those around us who still seem to be keeping a cool head, at some point even those around us end up saying "yeah but still, it sucks this virus, you've seen the dead? you've seen how virulent it is? there's a lot of dead? there's a lot of dead!!" and blah blah blah blah. They come back irresistibly at one point or another to the media vomiting all day long.

I noticed that quite a few people seemed to appreciate the confinement and the restrictive measures, as if, in their everyday life, because the state tells them what to do, there was one less weight on their shoulders. It is understandable, psychologically speaking.

Here in Toulouse, I can personally continue to work to sell the chickens in the street, for the moment. When I made my weekly order to the Metro wholesaler, he told me yesterday on the phone that they had been forced to close the warehouse for a few hours to serve the orders outside, because people were fighting in the parking lot... It must be said that this store's business cards are easy to lend out. So there was a rush of people, the same people who had invaded all the ordinary stores the days before.

I’ve really begun to wonder just how many people are actually secretly happy to be confined (not by mandate, but rather by silent social compliance) in their homes, content to live in their underwear, online and totally insulated. A whole generation of basement-dwellers feeling like it’s finally going their way. “Bring on the drone pizza! Indoors good! Outside bad!” It’s almost as if it was designed this way. Hmmm.

What I find really perplexing and quite sad are the number of people who have bought into the hype and are enthusiastically endorsing the tough measures around border closures, self isolation, major events etc. In fact many of these people are berating the government for not doing more, not making tougher conditions, not closing schools not imposing mandatory isolation for everybody. I never thought I would see a time when people are demanding that their freedoms be taken away by the government and attacking anybody who tries to suggest this is not what it seems. I mean, come on. In NZ we have 11 cases and zero deaths but from the reaction of many people, you would think we were experiencing the same situation as Italy.

I have the same experience, most people I've talked to repeat the talking points heard elsewhere (such as media and other hystericized people). Hive mind in action. They perceive these draconian measures as beneficial for the common good, and even demand such measures or voluntarily adopt them in their own lives.
Well they obviously aren't in possession of their mind and it's highjacked by (amygdala) emotional thinking. And that brings home the point how easily people can be programmed, there is esentially no one home, and some (or most) people have become walking TV sets.

The retirement village operators have jumped on the bandwagon and in many villages they have security guards on the gates, no outside visitors are allowed (many families sent home when come to visit their parents or grandparents), no social events in the village, gyms closed, bowls games cancelled and all residents advised to stay in their villas and not to leave the premises. Even three months ago if they tried this there would have been a riot. Now, people accept and embrace it to be safe.

And of course there is the shaming routine. Look you might be young or you might be healthy but you may well be carrying the virus and if you don't buckle down and do what the Health Department says, you will probably be carrying the diseae and spreading it and will be responsible for killing the elderly, so don't be selfish, after all, we are all in this together. Quite staggering and mind numbing.

Indeed, and these are some of the nefarious and cruel things going on: "capos" and accusers and citizen spies showing up; elderly people confined to isolation when what they most need are social contacts; hating of elderly people when they don't give a damn and have a nice coffee and cake in the sunshine; shaming of those who behave normal... Unbelievable.

One of my business contacts (who is otherwise a nice and decent guy) is at home with his kids now, and he bitterly complained about some elderly enjoying the fine wheather when he has to suffer the isolation to protect them! That's how they get to people's souls...

I’ve really begun to wonder just how many people are actually secretly happy to be confined (not by mandate, but rather by silent social compliance) in their homes, content to live in their underwear, online and totally insulated. A whole generation of basement-dwellers feeling like it’s finally going their way. “Bring on the drone pizza! Indoors good! Outside bad!” It’s almost as if it was designed this way. Hmmm.

Should (as a qualifier) this be ever coupled with internet/phone service interruptions, what will many do?

I personally think that it is not a good idea to ingest mould. Sure, some molds have beneficial pharmaceutical compounds, but some others are toxic. So unless you are ably to exactly taxify the mould (requires at least a microscope, more likely a biochemical lab) this could be dangerous.

It's probably a good idea to ditch dairy entirely for general health, and especially when considering a phlegm forming illness is running around. Dairy is very phlegm inducing.

RT's Editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan comments on the situation as follows (I summarized the key points):

- the MSM love sensations, that's how they attract money and attention; they fight for sensations among each other, and then it all starts snowballing;
- the society bombarded by the media starts forming a particular attitude to the problem;
- the politicians start reacting to the society's attitude and make decisions based on the expectations of their electorate rather than the real necessity;
- there is one scary and uncurable disease - rabies; once a person starts exhibiting any symptoms, the mortality rate is 100% without any exception and the death is extremely painful; yet nobody is freaking out; once a child touched a hedgehog, nobody is running to make medical tests;
- the excessive panic over coronavirus will surely make more damage than the virus itself;
- the reports about overcrowded hospitals are fake, this would be impossible to hide if it were true;
- when it's all over, it will be very difficult to count how many people died of coronavirus, and how many because of the panic;
- in Italy for example the numbers of deaths from other diseases has increased now, because everyone is focused on coronavirus and other patients are neglected;
- only 2.5% of people die of coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom