I found this really interesting 'admission' from a high ranking health official in Italy.

“There may be only two people who died from coronavirus in Italy, who did not present other pathologies. This is what emerges from the medical records examined so far by the Higher Institute of Health, according to what was reported by the President of the Institute [Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Italian National Institute of Health], Silvio Brusaferro, during the press conference held today at the Civil Protection in Rome. ‘Positive deceased patients have an average of over 80 years – 80.3 to be exact…The majority of these people are carriers of chronic diseases. Only two people were not presently carriers of [other non-COV] diseases’, but even in these two cases, the examination of the files is not concluded and therefore, causes of death different from Covid-19 could emerge.
(....)
“…At present, in fact, the authorities are unable to distinguish those who died from the virus, from those who, on the other hand, are communicated daily to the public, but who were mostly carriers of other serious diseases and who, therefore, would not have died from Covid-19. In response to a question from ‘Agenzia Nova’, in fact, Brusaferro was unable to indicate the exact number of coronavirus deaths. However, the professor clarified that, according to the data analyzed, the vast majority of the victims ‘had serious [non-COV] pathologies and in some cases the onset of an infection of the respiratory tract can lead more easily to death.’

Yeah, it may be true, but they didn’t spoke about people who bite their nails)

I just checked the first result was

It’s dirty and disgusting. So why do we bite our nails?

Like 20-30% of the people in the world bites their nails.

At the same time another result about smoking

List of countries by cigarette consumption per capita - Wikipedia

Like 20% of the population are smokers.

It was just a quick search.

I meant that it is true. It is also about the inhale, that you can inhale a virus outside because you smoke through the mouth.
But why they concentrate all the time on smokers and not taking into account all other factors.

As I wrote on FB:
I think more and more that what we are experiencing is a global Coup d'etat. The constitutions across the world have been suspended and totalitarian orwellian measures have been put in place with mass police and miltary to enforce it. People are confused by these sudden draconian measures BUT if people wake up to this scam and call the bluff on this, that could generate quite a backlash for the PtB.

Anyway, I just wanted to quickly share a few observations, as despite the clamp down on movements, I am one of the few who still has a job outside of home, working on the trains. And tomorrow starts another 5 days mostly away from this thread and the news :cry:

I happen to also work with a French forester who manages quite a lot of privately owned forests. Speaking with him today he mentioned how the whole industry has hit a road block.
  1. He is only allowed to go alone to the forests or be alone in the office. As work is needed to mark trees up for the sales in October/November, this causes a problem. Normally it involves 5-6 guys and they normally share rides with each others as the forests aren't just next door. And to save costs. Now they have cancelled it for the 2 weeks, which Macron announced as the initial curfew period, but my friend thinks it will last at least a month, which is a headache. Marking up trees is something that is done every week of the year along with the other things involved in the cyclical work in forest. Doubling the work load if and when the curfew gets lifted is not an option, apart from the fact that the days have limited amount of sunlight and the physicalness of the work.
  2. It is planting season. Millions of trees has to be planted in the forests where the ground has been prepared for it. But workers are not allowed to be close together and again instead of a team arriving to plant, they have to drive individually and not all have a drivers license. Other workers don't come to work because the have to look after their kids, are afraid of catching the virus or have symptoms that warrant self-quarantine as directed from above. This means that some areas will not be planted this year, the preparatory work is wasted, the plants which are ready to be planted now can not be planted in a months time and the 2-3 years work to grow the plants from seed is potentially wasted.
  3. He had spoken to a sawmill which is still working. They require around 2000m3 of timber every day, which comes by trucks. Therefore they need a lot of wood and only have about one week of timber in stock before fresh supplies are needed. The truck drivers need breaks and as there are no places to have lunch (very important in France), then that is likely to cause problems according to what the sawmill people were saying. They also fear losing workers due to self-quarantine or the need for child minding.
The above is just to give an idea of the cascade of the problems in the primary industry.
Another example is from Denmark, where the biggest abattoir is looking for people 'handy with knives' as a sizeable number of the workforce are Poles who with the travel bans stayed at home. Now this big abattoir slaughters around 22 million pigs a year or circa 60000 per day. If those pigs can't be slaughtered due to lack of staff, then they have to stay on the farms, where capacity is very limited as it is a production unit where space is filled as soon as the pigs leave for the abattoir. Similar situations are present in the chicken industry where after 38 days, the chickens go to the slaugherhouse. You might get a little picture of the scale of the problems facing the primary industry, not least for those dealing with living animals and plants. These problems can down the road lead to supply problems for the end customers.

Speaking to my forester friend, it was clear that he was starting to doubt the rhetoric and agreed that the leaders have chosen the clamp down now as the flu season is just about over, so that they can take some victory laps about how they saved the world.

The other reports in this thread about how the whole of society is collectively hitting the wall, only adds to the sense that this is one giant social engineering experiment not unlike what they did in China under Mao, such as the Great Leap Forward. A massive disaster.

In Denmark they joined the US trend and from the number of 100 allowed to assemble in one place, which became law yesterday, from tomorrow it will be only 10. Restaurants and cafes will only allow take aways. Shopping centers will be closed for two weeks (for now) and only food shops will still be open. Hair dressers and other contact services will be closed form tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. The MSM editorials 100 % support the policies as does the 80 year old queen, who made a speech to the people. The first extraordinary address since she became queen almost 50 years ago. One paper acknowledged that this could "knock out" many shops, and that 100,000 may loose their job. Many shops having heard that money can have a virus no longer accepts them. The state has plans on freezing holiday allowances. There was only one article, an opinion piece in which one person expressed that the measures are too far reaching and do not match the danger that is faced when compared with the economic impact.

One article gave an overview of the different measures in some of the European countries, but was not updated for Denmark, so I can't know how accurate it is for others:

Keep distance. Wash hands. Cough and sneeze in the sleeve. Avoid larger assemblies. And limit physical contact.

This is what the government's recommendations to the Danes sound like, while the coronavirus pandemic has prompted Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) to close the country's schools and slam the borders on all foreigners who have no "recognized purpose" in the country.

At the same time, she encourages anyone who can work from home to do so. But elsewhere in Europe, more far-reaching measures such as actual curfews have already been adopted for anyone who does not have strictly necessary purposes outside the four walls of the home.

Here are European guidelines:
Spain: All Spaniards who do not have a job that is vital to society must stay home. They are only allowed to leave the home if strictly necessary, and may face heavy fines or imprisonment if they break the quarantine. Schools are already closed. The same are shops, restaurants, bars, cinemas and theaters. Sports events are not held. Public traffic is maintained so that the vital functions of the community can function when, for example, healthcare professionals need to work. The airports are empty because they no longer fly to Spain. Only tourists leave the country to go home.

Italy: Schools, shops, bars and restaurants are empty, and people are only allowed to leave the home if they have to buy in, pick up medication or pet a dog. If you leave home, you must present a signed statement as to why you have moved out - and if the explanation is not considered good enough, you could risk fines or conditional imprisonment. Parks, cinemas, theaters and concert halls have been closed, with public traffic running to a minimum. Italians are urged to stay away, not to give a hand and not to hug each other.

Germany: On Monday, Germany closed the borders to Denmark, France, Austria and Switzerland, and in Berlin the authorities have banned assemblies of more than 50 people. All Germans are encouraged on Tuesday to stay home from unnecessary travel. Several taverns and restaurants are closing, and those who stay open should be able to ensure that guests are at least a foot and a half away. Schools, crèches and cultural institutions have been shut down - and more city and state are expected to follow suit.

United Kingdom: Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Monday recommended the British stay home and avoid unnecessary social contact, for example at pubs and concert venues. If they can work from home, they are encouraged to do so, and they should otherwise cancel unnecessary trips. The government is also expected to ask elderly people, pregnant women and others to "shield themselves from the population for 12 weeks". However, schools are kept open and no fines or penalties are imposed on those who do not follow government recommendations.

France. While France has closed its borders, its residents have also been ordered into home insulation with curfews for the next 14 days. The French can only go out if strictly necessary, and - as in Spain and Italy - may face a fine if they do not comply with the guidelines. They have to go out to work, make the necessary purchases and medical visits and have been told to stay physically close to each other. Meanwhile, schools, restaurants, shops and cultural institutions have been closed down.

Norway: Here, citizens must not leave their home municipality to go on a stay somewhere other than where they have their registered home. All air traffic is stopped and Norwegians without a residence permit cannot enter.

Sweden.
Elderly and vulnerable citizens should not go out at all - at least not in the hard-hit Stockholm region - and anyone who can is encouraged to work from home. At the same time, all colleges and higher education are closed down on Tuesday. The number of members of the Riksdag has been limited, so that only 55 politicians against the normally 349 elected representatives in the next two weeks will have access to polls and parliamentary debates.

Saturday was local elections day in France. I went to the communal building were the election was organized. I expected a deserted place filled with fear and hysteria. To my surprise the carpark was packed with hundreds of cars. Same inside the building with 100's of voters, families, kids. Nobody I saw was wearing a mask.

People were chitchatting (at a normal distance, not the 3meters safety distance) quite joyfully.

In the end, participation rate was 45% (it was 64% in 2014). In France there are 44 millions voters, it means that, compared to 2014, 8 million of them were frightened enough by the "epidemics" to not go voting. But it also means that 20 million of them were unaffected enough by the on-going hysteria to go vote.

Today I went grocery shopping, I was expecting queues, empty shelves, full biohazard suits, it happened to be a great shopping experience

View attachment 34319
No queue at the cash registers

No queue whatsoever, no jam, pretty empty parking lot.

View attachment 34317
The supermarket is open, the parking lot is quite empty

A few customers, none of them wearing gloves or masks ( most employees do wear masks). The shelves were 80% full, I found everything we needed: sourkrout, rice, vegetal milk, eggs. A few shelves were empty: some caned food, all the toilet paper, all the milk were gone.

View attachment 34318
Customers not wearing masks and full shelves

The only disappointment was that I didn't get a fine. In France, people are only allowed to leave their house for essential activities (doctor appointment, pharmacy trip, grocery shopping...) even for these activities they need a written certificate, where they basically write down their name, address and purpose of their trip.

I didn't fill this form and since the government promised 100,000 policemen in the street to enforce totalitarian and meaningless rules I was pretty sure to get fined, which would have been a great memory of the 2020 coronavirus hysteria.

I drove about 30 km and saw only one police car that conducting no control/fining whatsoever. The extensive police control announced by the authorities sounds like a bluff to me.

Police forces are under-equipped, understaffed, demotivated, exhausted by 70 weeks of Yellow Vest protests and overburdened. A few months ago, they were not even able to protect the presidential palace against the Yellow Vests.

Actually the 3 policemen in the above mentioned police car were starring at sheep:

View attachment 34320

It seems that the local shepherd took the opportunity of the low activity generated by the thoroughly orchestrated hysteria to walk his sheep in the parking lot.

Interesting. My own experience has been similar; I hear stories of hyper-reactions, and I've seen others deeply affected by difficult days, but my own personal experiences have been smooth and cordial.

I wonder...

If you have a handle on your own beliefs as to what is real and only emote according to that reality, then perhaps the Universe rises to meet you half way by delivering the experience you believe is the correct one. It's almost a CYOR situation, except that with this much chaos, both realities are indeed valid and real and intermingling, so you can legitimately direct yourself, (perhaps using one's subconscious guidance system), to pick the times of day and proper routes to enable contact with the experiences appropriate to your resonance. -One shared by other people who are similarly tuned to the frequency of grace and sanity.

Maybe we are witnessing a reality/timeline divide in progress?

Perhaps the Cs just meant the insanity that is this total global shutdown? I dunno. Maybe they did mean a future, worse pandemic. It's hard to say. But, I don't think anything could be any crazier than what's going on now. (Famous last words?)
If by crazy you mean irrational, then I would have to agree. If you mean general weirdness, then no, it can get way better than this. Nemesis appearing in the sky, a few well-placed cometary impacts, going on a trip and arriving at the destination two weeks before you left, driving to New Mexico and "skipping over," part of one's consciousness phase shifting into a parallel universe, the whole world becoming kind of like skinwalker ranch... The haughty NSA quaking in its boots, now that's something I would like to see. Compared to that this is a picnic. At least in that situation people could be forgiven for thinking it's the end of the world, although I would be quite excited, if a little disoriented. The fact that the world is behaving as if those things were happening due to this "nonpandemic," a zombie apocalypse videogame that people hallucinate into their real lives when they put down the controller, has me preternaturally flabbergasted.

What is written in the web, that the differences between coronavirus and flu. There is nothing different, the key factor that it is Actually a flue, that evolved. It is just a Media factor, as usual.

If a person can have a flue, e.g. 2 times a year, what means that there are different types of flue, because our immune system after healing from the first type of flue generate antidote to that kind of flue, and a next flue is a different one, evolved one or another type of flue, so to say. Just what Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg said.

If governments block us from interactions with each other, they will reduce some of the population wouldn’t get natural antidote to coronavirus, I guess to some extent,. But the key factor is that PTB wants to do smth, and the rest of the population, even on the higher levels didn’t know about that.

IMHO. It seems that we have to check all the “down to Earth” stuff first, I don’t think that they are looking into the Sirius star or Cassiopaea constellation. That’s not the first thing that is going on in their minds. They are chasing for a money and power.

Hello SOTTREADER, i am referinfg to your question:

The thread is rapidly growing, maybe you missed to watch the 10 minutes Vid I posted.

Very interesting video... I didn't watch it before as thought it was in German with no English subtitles.

By any chance, have you found any other videos or material that support the science of what he says about the corona virus? It'll be interesting to see collaborative material as it'll convince more strongly the part of the mind that always chooses to be critical and to be convinced by data that makes something appear even more self evident.

I'm asking as I haven't come across the info he mentions from other places apart from that video. I'm thinking there must be more material out there to collaborate what he's saying.

I saw today a difference in the realm of interaction between people. It is more difficult now. I went to the grocery today, the only space where you can go and see people, see humans beings like you, bodies moving, heads, arms, eyes, hair. And people were very serious, not wanting to communicate at all. This is strange. Usually people are very communicative in this neighbourhood. And same thing when I went to the pharmacy. Nothing. Like robots. I tried to talk with some but no answer. I understand they are preoccupied, anxious, what fall on our heads is incommensurable, monstrous. Well, that's for now. My impression is that there is surely something we will learn in this experience. And one positive thing is the silence outside, a silence that I like very much. And I can see the sky, so big and huge, and the ocean also, and I can see also windows everywhere and can imagine people inside their apartments listening to the tv or reading, maybe playing with kids or dogs. Every one in his cell. But we can open the window and decide to go to the grocery that for now is open and see other humans beings.

What I find really perplexing and quite sad are the number of people who have bought into the hype and are enthusiastically endorsing the tough measures around border closures, self isolation, major events etc. In fact many of these people are berating the government for not doing more, not making tougher conditions, not closing schools not imposing mandatory isolation for everybody. I never thought I would see a time when people are demanding that their freedoms be taken away by the government and attacking anybody who tries to suggest this is not what it seems. I mean, come on. In NZ we have 11 cases and zero deaths but from the reaction of many people, you would think we were experiencing the same situation as Italy.

The retirement village operators have jumped on the bandwagon and in many villages they have security guards on the gates, no outside visitors are allowed (many families sent home when come to visit their parents or grandparents), no social events in the village, gyms closed, bowls games cancelled and all residents advised to stay in their villas and not to leave the premises. Even three months ago if they tried this there would have been a riot. Now, people accept and embrace it to be safe.

And of course there is the shaming routine. Look you might be young or you might be healthy but you may well be carrying the virus and if you don't buckle down and do what the Health Department says, you will probably be carrying the diseae and spreading it and will be responsible for killing the elderly, so don't be selfish, after all, we are all in this together. Quite staggering and mind numbing.

What I find really perplexing and quite sad are the number of people who have bought into the hype and are enthusiastically endorsing the tough measures around border closures, self isolation, major events etc. In fact many of these people are berating the government for not doing more, not making tougher conditions, not closing schools not imposing mandatory isolation for everybody. I never thought I would see a time when people are demanding that their freedoms be taken away by the government and attacking anybody who tries to suggest this is not what it seems.
This is what I find most tragic above all. Jordan Peterson's words about eveybody's susceptibility of becoming a nazi camp's guard jumps to mind. You don't need occupation armies to install a fascist state, all you need is to activate people. Maybe that technocratic meta-fascist-state is what we're witnessing being implemented in not-so-slow motion.

Last edited:
FWIW

• Not that anyone should care about it, but official numbers will go over 200k tomorrow.
  • Deaths in Italy will surpass deaths in China by end of the week. Italy is currently 800 deaths behind China but posting over 300 deaths each day.
  • Spain is posting the highest amount of deaths behind Italy with Iran coming 3rd (Iranian numbers are dubious)
  • In the UK, my public health doctor friend informs me the NHS is being reconfigured to deal with an influx - working patterns getting rescheduled, personnels getting re-assigned, non-essential stuff getting cancelled etc.
  • In the UK as well, there's a huge petition for government to close schools... I think it's been signed by close to 1 million people. Talk is it's going to happen soon.
  • The official map now shows the virus in pretty much in every country on the planet. The list is too long to count.
  • The virus is now penetrating Africa as well. That'll be the real test of its lethality as those countries can't lockdown in the same way, plus they don't have the health system like the west etc. So I guess we just have to hope the virus is a hoax as it's there right now spreading.
  • In the financial markets, it looked like the fed slashed interest rates to near 0%, pumped in a whole bunch of money and the markets still went on ahead and tanked. So hey ho, who knows what's happening there too? Talk is a big name will fall... Lehman brothers type scenario. We wait and see.

Came across an interesting testimony here... He describes his experience with the virus but it sounded more like an all body thing - spoke about diarrhoea, stomach pain etc. He seems to be doing okay though which is good

In any case, with the world map for this virus essentially blowing up red in pretty much every country, I'm having a hard time seeing how it'll all end in April or May but I guess stranger things have happened before! To me it just looks like it's all beginning and the toilet roll panic buying will be with us for awhile.

It's also a bit worrying that Americans are rushing to buy guns as if in preparation for something... Maybe another oddity like the toilet paper stuff!

Any whose, who knows what's happening on the BBM nowadays?

I saw today a difference in the realm of interaction between people. It is more difficult now. I went to the grocery today, the only space where you can go and see people, see humans beings like you, bodies moving, heads, arms, eyes, hair. And people were very serious, not wanting to communicate at all. This is strange. Usually people are very communicative in this neighbourhood. And same thing when I went to the pharmacy. Nothing. Like robots. I tried to talk with some but no answer. I understand they are preoccupied, anxious, what fall on our heads is incommensurable, monstrous. Well, that's for now. My impression is that there is surely something we will learn in this experience. And one positive thing is the silence outside, a silence that I like very much. And I can see the sky, so big and huge, and the ocean also, and I can see also windows everywhere and can imagine people inside their apartments listening to the tv or reading, maybe playing with kids or dogs. Every one in his cell. But we can open the window and decide to go to the grocery that for now is open and see other humans beings.

Jokes... humor... A smile... Eye contact.... All this will go a long way to create connection to other people, at least this is what I find in my community at this time. I've had more interesting conversations with strangers over the last couple of days than the preceding months where everyone tended to be locked into their bubble listening to music or rushing to get to God knows where.

I saw that people in service related work e.g. person behind counter in supermarket serving you, were quite apprehensive dealing with public... Understandable as they don't want to catch 'the virus'. So you can talk to them about it, ask them what there manager is saying, talk about the panic buying etc, relate to their situation, whatever it is that you are seeing in that moment.

Many ways to break the barrier.

People are people at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom