Before I forget, last thing... For any Brits, word is the British government is making policy decisions not off official numbers (not true, limited by testing capabilities) but off modelling and projections.

We have a crack team in the country, some say they are the best in the world and these are some of the people advising Boris:

It explains the yo-yoing of the gov... They model / project likely outcomes based off decisions that the government make.

Let's hope they know what they are doing with their mathematical equations.

Jokes... humor... A smile... Eye contact.... All this will go a long way to create connection to other people, at least this is what I find in my community at this time. I've had more interesting conversations with strangers over the last couple of days than the preceding months where everyone tended to be locked into their bubble listening to music or rushing to get to God knows where.

I saw that people in service related work e.g. person behind counter in supermarket serving you, were quite apprehensive dealing with public... Understandable as they don't want to catch 'the virus'. So you can talk to them about it, ask them what there manager is saying, talk about the panic buying etc, relate to their situation, whatever it is that you are seeing in that moment.

I find many around me who don't buy the narrative but also some are deep in it. I went to the grocery everything seemed normal except TP ! I must confess I bought too since there is some left and it was cheap.

At the grocery's entrance there were young girls putting pressure on people to use the Purell napkin dispenser and wash hands before going any further. I could not help myself thinking: These girls have joined the "Komsomol". I'm thinking the next step may be they will be armed and enforcing various drastic measures.

Also at work, trucking and carrying chocolate from the factory, they have put an extra desk between the teller and the drivers. A girl was spraying disinfectant everywhere leaving 'lakes' of it on desks, pens and counters. This thing is going to kill you way before the virus !

I tried to do some digging into Italy. Specifically, studies about bed shortages during past flu seasons or similar trends, for comparison. I couldn't find anything that specific, but I did find some other things.

Italy has several databases tracking each flu season. They put up weekly reports here. Here's their methodology (in Italian). You can go back 10 years to get an idea of how each flu season progressed. They report weekly numbers directly from hospitals region-wide. These numbers are based on a hospital monitoring system of lab-confirmed cases in ICU patients. For example, here are the reported numbers for several recent flu seasons:

2019/20 - as of the end of February, 169 serious cases, 24 fatalities
2018/19 - 812 serious cases, 205 fatalities
2017/18 - 764 serious cases, 173 fatalities
2016/17 - 230 serious cases, 68 fatalities
2014/15 - 648 serious cases, 163 fatalities
2009/10 - 259 fatalities, maximum of 37/week (H1N1 pandemic) - 77.2% had 1 or more pre-existing risk factors

Those numbers are very low, but here are some reasons (Google translated):

The second surveillance system is that of severe and complicated forms of laboratory-confirmed flu in ICU patients. This system monitors the number of deaths attributable to influenza that are observed in the patient population that has a very serious clinical picture.

For the reasons described above, neither monitoring system provides the total number of deaths that seasonal flu causes in Italy each year. For the latter, it is also necessary to underline an additional element to keep in mind. If we analyze the specific mortality data due to flu that Istat provides every year in Italy, the deaths from flu are a few hundred. The main reason is that the flu virus often aggravates the already compromised conditions of patients suffering from other pathologies (for example respiratory or cardiovascular) up to causing their death. In these cases, the flu virus is often not identified either because it is not sought or because death is attributed to general pneumonia.

For this reason, several published studies use different statistical methods for estimating flu mortality and its complications. It is thanks to these methodologies that an average of 8000 deaths from influenza and its complications are attributed annually in Italy.

This 2019 study, which they link to at the bottom of the page, estimates over 68,000 excess deaths from flu over 4 flu seasons (ranging between 7k and 25k), for an average of 17,000 per year. That is purely a result of statistical analysis (estimating excess mortality, not based on actual tests), so not very reliable. But the point is that a lot of cases simply get classified as pneumonia. Many of the Covid cases too probably would've been classified as pneumonia if they hadn't been tested.

So now we check ISTAT, which records all death certificates. These are the mortality numbers for the past few years (most recent available is 2017):

2017 - 663 flu, 13,516 pneumonia (total respiratory system diseases was 53,272)
2016 - 316 flu, 10,837 pneumonia (total respiratory system diseases was 46,537)
2015 - 675 flu, 11,632 pneumonia (total respiratory system diseases was 48,518)

Over the last 10 years the range for flu is 267-675, for pneumonia 6,905-13,516, and total RSDs 37,771-53,272. So an average of between 3,777 and 5,327 people die of respiratory illness every year in Italy. A graph like the following is misleading in that it only compares coronavirus to lab-tested ICU flu cases:

ISTAT doesn't have a weekly or daily breakdown of respiratory deaths, so it's hard to find a graph to compare to the above image. (The daily average for respiratory disease deaths based on the above numbers is between 103 and 146 per day, or 721-1,022/week, but any given day can be higher or lower than that.) One thing that will be able to give a sense of the impact of the recent coronavirus deaths is Italy's Sismg system, which records deaths of all causes in people 65+ from 34 cities. Fluctuations give an idea if mortality is above or below average for that time of year. The last report ends February 29 and shows mortality slightly below what was expected. On that date, Italy had only 8 coronavirus deaths. So in the next weeks as new reports are published, we should be able to see if overall mortality rises or not, i.e. how much of an impact if any the coronavirus cases have had. (However, Bergamo isn't one of the cities included in Sismg, so that needs to be taken into account.)

Last edited:
This is what I find most tragic above all. Jordan Peterson's words about eveybody's susceptibility of becoming a nazi camp's guard jumps to mind. You don't need occupation armies to install a fascist state, all you need is to activate people. Maybe that technocratic meta-fascist-state is what we're witnessing being implemented in not-so-slow motion.
Remember one of the last scenes of Matrix (3), when you have plenty of "agent Smith" surrounding Neo, then his last fight. This kinda looks like the activation you mention.

Note that at the end of Matrix, all humans of the Matrix became "Smith", and all exploded, what remain are the survivors of Zion, which represent a small % of all the ones who were used to power supply the machines (the 4D STS). No word about all these people/bodies in their kind-of-coffin, only Zion's people survived finally, at the very end the Oracle promise to liberate them. Isn't it sadly +/- what the C's said once ?
He's the (fan) script of Matrix 3 (revolution), if any one want to study what is said : Transcript - Matrix Fans

I was thinking about home remedies, and mold came to mind. Well, I was making dinner and the cheese I used had a healthy coating of mold... and of course we all know bread gets moldy - that greenish blueish fuzzy growth. And that is a natural source of penicillin.
So, since this is a pandemic, isn't it a good time to bring out this kind of remedy? I know the wisdom behind not using these remedies - resistant super bugs, but it is natural and common and so we can't just dismiss it because of that.

Another thought about mold... the weather throughout the winter has been pretty wet. I don't know if this is the situation in the hardest hit areas, but mold affects the lungs where it is abundant.

So, one for remedy, and one for aggravation on mold.

What is crazy about the situation is curfews and statements about closures until foreseeable future , it could last until august ( trump) etc. Last week, 1.5 trillion promised to Wall Street, still market went down 13%. Then trump talked about another trillion. It was not sure it same trillion or separate, trump is saying he will give 800 billion to businesses effected by the measures. Tax filing date will be extended by 45 days. Is decision makers thinking about the implications? They are printing left and right and there no consideration to logistics of how they will feed 300 million people? Do they really think they can feed 300 million people for 6 months just by printing paper?

last year, floods devastated bread basket of US reducing many crops to two thirds like corn etc. is this entire thing to control the inevitable food shortages in the name of coronavirus?

how do they know it will last for un foreseeable future or august, when China can control it in 2 months and the panic is supposed to be due lack of knowledge of the mutation. Even during the peak period in China, didn’t last more than a month. These statements are so irresponsible and it is during the election year?. They are not saying ‘we will get through it, be patient’, instead they are saying it will last long, get used to it. It’s like those post 911 statements, like ‘war on terror will last for long time.’

why do they need curfew at night? Do they think people vandalize some thing in the night because there is coronavirus?. It doesn’t make sense. Are they plan to do some thing in the night which they don’t want any body to see? If there are riots it make sense, not for coronavirus. Do they expect people come out in the night, when people are not even coming in the morning?

This looks like most unplanned action ever heard. May be they have.
May be they have body bags, black bags ready for 97% containers and wants to take in the night?

I know It looks crazy, but Nothing making sense of these measures.

I guess we all have to fasten our seatbelt as we will be encountering more turbulence moving forward. This whole episode is so well co-ordinated is not funny.Even where there are two infected patients, govt are in such a haste to start the disruption of people's lives. I appreciate most comments on this thread,although a few persons are allowing their emotions to lead in most of their post.We just need to continue using our brains to decipher the motive behind this chaotic fake pandemic. I guess we all know by now that not all chaos come to disrupt our life,many are presented to clear our path. More power to you all.

how do they know it will last for un foreseeable future or august, when China can control it in 2 months and the panic is supposed to be due lack of knowledge of the mutation. Even during the peak period in China, didn’t last more than a month. These statements are so irresponsible and it is during the election year?. They are not saying ‘we will get through it, be patient’, instead they are saying it will last long, get used to it. It’s like those post 911 statements, like ‘war on terror will last for long time.’
They will reverse these measures in 30 to 45 days and then show the public how great they worked in preventing the spread of this killer virus and saved millions of lives. This has been their method over the years. We will not be fooled.

I hear the normal number of people walking their dogs, teens going by on skateboards, the guy across the street tossing the ball with his kid, etc, from my window. Everything seems typical until you walk into the grocery store. It really is kind of like The Walking Dead. Everyone is making an effort to be normal, which in itself is not. It feels forced. My wife was outside sweeping and a woman who was walking by was greeting the cat, looked up and saw my wife and said, “Oh, you caught me. I’m outside walking. Don’t tell. (awkward laughter).” Personally, I just want to walk over to the pub, touch every glass in sight, run my face, and walk out as if it was perfectly normal to do so, then mark myself SAFE From COVID-19 on Facebook.

#Mirth :-D

Remember one of the last scenes of Matrix (3), when you have plenty of "agent Smith" surrounding Neo, then his last fight. This kinda looks like the activation you mention.

Note that at the end of Matrix, all humans of the Matrix became "Smith", and all exploded, what remain are the survivors of Zion, which represent a small % of all the ones who were used to power supply the machines (the 4D STS). No word about all these people/bodies in their kind-of-coffin, only Zion's people survived finally, at the very end the Oracle promise to liberate them. Isn't it sadly +/- what the C's said once ?
He's the (fan) script of Matrix 3 (revolution), if any one want to study what is said : Transcript - Matrix Fans

@dredger,

The matrix does seem to have as you say "+/-" parallels with the way the Cs describe 4D STS. I looked at the end script to see if I could find where the Oracle promises to "liberate them". I think it was more a question asked to the Architect (of the school?) if the "others" would be "freed".

(Matrix: a lake. a bench)
Oracle: Well, now, ain’t this a surprise.
Architect: You’ve played a very dangerous game.
Oracle: Change always is.
Architect: Just how long do you think this peace is going to last?
Oracle: As long as it can.
{Architect starts walking away}
Oracle: What about the others?
Architect: What others?
Oracle: The ones that want out.
Architect: Obviously, they will be freed.

Oracle: I have your word?
Architect: What do you think I am? Human?

Sati: Oracle!
Oracle: *laughs*
Sati: We were afraid we might not find you.
Oracle: Everything’s okay now.
Sati: Look, look! *points at sunrise*
Oracle: Just look at that! Beautiful! Did you do that?
Sati: *nods* For Neo.
Oracle: That’s nice. I know he’d love it.
Sati: Will we ever see him again?
Oracle: I suspect so. Someday.
Seraph: Did you always know?
Oracle: Oh no. No, I didn’t. But I believed. I believed.

THE END

I think we have to be "The ones that want out" in order to be freed according to The Matrix movies.

Although there have been vanguards like Neo to lead the way we individually have to wake up and "want out" enough to work towards that goal I think.

Like those survivors, the Cs seem to be saying we as survivors are left to "save" others. There is no one "savior" coming to do that job

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

(L) So that is basically being addressed to anybody who reads this session.

(Andromeda) It's not just surviving or enduring that's the point.

(L) It's to survive and serve others!

END OF SESSION

Might have missed this if posted here, however have a look at this old 1979 Mike Wallace 60 Minutes episode on the Swine Flu (aka N1H1) tracking the follow-up rollout of the vaccine damage (this was presented when there was at least some investigative integrity of substance on mainstream channels). This YouTube was posted (15:00 min) just this March, however here is also a 2009 article from Global Research with a transcript and a forward by Michel Chossudovsky below the video as reference:

YouTube said:
This is an old segment from CBS '60 Minutes' on the swine flu (also known as H1N1) & the vaccine that was developed to stop the pandemic.

IT IS MUST VIEW FOR EVERYBODY IN AMERICA.
The WHO and the US adminstration in alliance with Big Pharma are involved in a major propaganda campaign to implement compulsory vaccination.

There is no more “honest reporting” by mainstream TV as in this 1979 CBS TV program. Today, with some exceptions, network TV in America is complicit with the government’s disinformation campaign.

Michel Chossudovsky, July 18, 2009

I was thinking about home remedies, and mold came to mind. Well, I was making dinner and the cheese I used had a healthy coating of mold... and of course we all know bread gets moldy - that greenish blueish fuzzy growth. And that is a natural source of penicillin.
So, since this is a pandemic, isn't it a good time to bring out this kind of remedy? I know the wisdom behind not using these remedies - resistant super bugs, but it is natural and common and so we can't just dismiss it because of that.

I personally think that it is not a good idea to ingest mould. Sure, some molds have beneficial pharmaceutical compounds, but some others are toxic. So unless you are ably to exactly taxify the mould (requires at least a microscope, more likely a biochemical lab) this could be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom