On the system and method of covid testing. It appears to have been lodged in 2015 by a Rothschild but not published until 2020. It seems that it shows positive for any covid virus and there does not appear to be an existing Isolate for Cov-19, hence the outrageous positives.
The abstract is quite alarming.

ic_attachment_pdf.png

WebPage.pdf

On the system and method of covid testing. It appears to have been lodged in 2015 by a Rothschild but not published until 2020. It seems that it shows positive for any covid virus and there does not appear to be an existing Isolate for Cov-19, hence the outrageous positives.
The abstract is quite alarming.

ic_attachment_pdf.png

WebPage.pdf
Digital pass verifications systems on page 10 are very detailed.

chrome_screenshot_1628042284951.png

In most states, if a person is fired with cause for violating company policy - such as mandatory vaccinations - they are not entitled to unemployment benefits and payments.

"Even something as simple as a dress code that says you have to wear a tie, and that's the company's policy, and you say, 'I don't believe in wearing a tie, so I'm not going to do it.' That's insubordination," says John T. Harrington, Principal at The Employment Law Group. "It's misconduct, and it would likely disqualify you from receiving unemployment benefits."

Fired For Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine? You May Not Receive Unemployment Benefits | ZeroHedge

Not just that, but it did it cross their minds that before the world ends some people haven't experienced things they for example have?

It's isn't all that funny. To me, at least.

And yeah, ''simple life'' (mind the quotations!) But when SHTF and people will look back. I think it will be obvious what I meant with ''simple life.'' I tried to talk about it but to no avail. I'm prepared to some degree. I hope others are too.

I'm going to put my time into SOTT instead of the forum. Not sure what’s the point of sharing the state of the world here. Or how I feel about it. If I want to make a positive contribution I can better spend differently and more productively. OSIT.

In the meantime. Life ain't over yet.

Best of luck to everyone.
Hi @bjorn. I've been reading the back and forth between you and others.

As for the idea of a "simple life," I've been thinking something similar. I mean, a part of me says: why can't we all be allowed to simply enjoy the beauty of the earth, have a family if desire and circumstances permit it, and have real community? Why are we instead being met with such devastating hardship?

I think that's what had me thinking about starting a garden -- a food forest, as I mentioned earlier -- while my husband and I finish up our "fixer upper," and look to making our property a nice place hide out in. I guess that's all we can do: live in two worlds. Continue with our plans for a simple life, while looking to what we need to do to prepare for the worst, which in some ways intersect.

Speaking of the worst, I had the worst day yesterday. I have to be careful whenever I try something new for my health since my body doesn't handle toxins very well, so if I have a detox reaction I feel pretty miserable, which has me feeling very down and unbalanced. Add to that all the research I do in an attempt to keep up with what's going on, and I was feeling rather emotionally fragile and over-burdened. I was feeling I didn't have the "centeredness" to handle the dark at the end of the tunnel that we're all presently facing.

Of course, I told myself this detox reaction would pass, and I did do things to aid in that. Still, when you're going through it, you're going through it. It doesn't help thinking that tomorrow might bring a better outlook.

Thankfully, today I do feel much better. It's funny how all the same problems still exist, and yet on those "lighter" days, things seem so different, so opened up, and so possible. Suddenly, I feel able to tackle the difficult things, which can be so dreadful to contemplate on the days that I'm feeling unwell, and down.

No, it's not the same thing as your feeling the opportunity to start a family and have that sort of simple life has been stolen from you. Although, do you know for certain that you couldn't look to create that life? It may not look exactly as you would have thought. But do you have to close the door entirely on the idea? Life, in a larger sense, still has some mystery to it, doesn't it? Things have a way of opening up when we least expect them to.

@bjorn -
Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life! A: You never had one!

I have this as the first line in my signature because I feel it applies to all normals. We live in a reality that's dominated and terrorized by 4D/3D STS making a ''simple life'' actually impossible. FWIW, I seriously considered not having children because of the threat of nuclear annihilation in my time - reading On the Beach at 17 left quite the impression, too. Of course, as normal human beings, it is our desire to have love, marriage, children - experience all the joys and challenges of such. Is it ridiculous to still go for those things now? Not necessarily. Who's to say love won't happen or children either for that matter whether biological or not - step children, adoption are possibilities. Why anticipate nothing of what you would like could still happen or anticipate that the golden age will ensure it will?

Assuming we make it to 4D either with or without a stopover in 5D, we know it will be "a level playing field". Does that mean a peaceful, simple life is guaranteed? Somehow, I don't think the Universe works that way - it would be too easy. Learning lessons means facing challenges - even 4D STO, osit.

Everyday, the people of this forum strive to be objective in a world that's transgressed even the appearance of sanity. Perhaps in doing so, it's easy to get a bit jaded, even callous - flippant. Not hard for that to come across as insensitive, uncaring. As I said before, what we're going through is not for wimps and, "Lots of people are probably going to die, including friends and family members of mine and that counts for everybody. Who says that I'm going to survive. Not really looking forward to it." Seems likely along with unimaginable earth changes. Will I survive all that - don't know. Will my children/grandchildren survive all that - don't know. Can I maintain courage through this - don't know.

But, we "chose" to be here, to be here for this transitional change. That's where faith comes in that the Universe is benevolent and our work here through the forum, Sott, FOTCM, etc. is making a difference in that some semblance of that peaceful, simple life can manifest in a new world. I know my children certainly don't want to live in a dystopian world - they're still under the impression that "normal" is still happening albeit with some unpleasant restrictions. Or that "God" won't let anything really bad happen to his faithful either. And I'm sad that a peaceful, simple life is not going to be their future. It is what it is. But when I think of all the atrocities that have been, are, and will continue to be inflicted upon humanity, I'm ready for this horrid grand cycle to be done so that something so much better can be. My thoughts FWIW.🌹

"Even something as simple as a dress code that says you have to wear a tie, and that's the company's policy, and you say, 'I don't believe in wearing a tie, so I'm not going to do it.' That's insubordination," says John T. Harrington, Principal at The Employment Law Group. "It's misconduct, and it would likely disqualify you from receiving unemployment benefits."
I think this stuff is just another way of making people feel they have no recourse - obey or else! They can say these things, but will it hold up in court assuming one can get a fair hearing/judge. Seems to me that those affected need to get together and file class-action lawsuits. Of course, that requires capable/willing lawyers and $$$$. Unfortunately, there's only one Tom Renz and he's up to his eyeballs in legal work for the cause! He would like to hire more lawyers to aid everyone, but again, it takes $$$$ at the very least. Meanwhile, Pfizer continues to make multiple billions. :curse:

Lawsuits such as this would garner a lot of attention in the MSM and help people see that not everyone agrees or is willing to go along with these mandates or that the vax is safe and effective. A lot of contradictory to the narrative info could be disseminated. It's psychological warfare as much as anything.

Unfortunately, there's only one Tom Renz and he's up to his eyeballs in legal work for the cause! He would like to hire more lawyers to aid everyone, but again, it takes $$$$ at the very least.
Can you clue me in on who is Tom Renz and what is he doing?

Can you clue me in on who is Tom Renz and what is he doing?
Posted previously:

Tidal wave of lawsuits coming against dangerous vaccine mandates - Thomas Renz interviewed by Mike Adams

He's on the forefront of the fight against Covid restrictions/mandates. He's working in conjunction with the Frontline Doctors and many other such groups including Ohio Stands Up. He's known to Dr. Tenpenny and Reiner Fullwich and collaborating with them. The vid is 52 min and so worth listening to. Interestingly, he says he apologized to Dr. Tenpenny, as well as Mike Adams, for previously thinking they were just anti-vaxxers and all that implies. Through his research efforts, he's seen the light and the truth! Another thing he says is that as best as they can determine, only 30% of Americans have been vaxxed. That's a significant difference from what we're being told!

Heads up! links of Mercola's site are not working well, either this message appears or is redirect to another one
View attachment 47855
You posted a video of Dr. Mercola on the previous page (1342), you didn't watch it?

In the video he explains that he will be taking down the archives on his website and also that all future articles will only be available for 48 hours then removed.

You posted a video of Dr. Mercola on the previous page (1342), you didn't watch it?

In the video he explains that he will be taking down the archives on his website and also that all future articles will only be available for 48 hours then removed.
Yes, of course I watched it ... and I was able to download several transcripts interviews before they were ...gone.

Stickin' it to the man - Truth to Power:

Paul Craig Roberts: Covid Scam Unraveling at High Speed

CDC internal data published by Washington Post totally contradicts the CDC’s claim that “vaccination provides substantial protection against the virus.” There is no basis in the CDC’s own data for the false claim.

Despite vaccination providing “substantial protection,” “universal masking is essential to reduce transmission of the Delta variant,” the CDC says. This amounts to the claim that masks offer more protection than vaccination. This claim is also known to be false. Unless the mask is a N95, masks offer no protection.

The CDC document says: “vaccinated individuals infected with delta may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant.”
The CDC document says: “Vaccine breakthrough cases are expected to increase as a percentage of total cases as vaccine coverage increases.” In other words, the breakthrough cases described as “rare” by the CDC are not rare. Studies in Singapore and other countries show that 75 percent of new Covid infections reportedly occur in people who are vaccinated.

Sooner or later perhaps the CDC and NIH will consider whether there is a “delta variant” or whether the “variant” is the illnesses caused by the vaccine. With the majority of what are called “new Covid cases” or “breakthrough cases” in Singapore, UK, Israel and many other countries occurring among the vaccinated, certainly the circumstantial evidence is that the “outbreak cases” are illnesses caused by the vaccines.
The irony is that the “pandemic” will likely turn out to be the product of the pcr test that is being withdrawn because of its high rate of false positives and inability to differentiate between flu and Covid, and the real outbreak is the result of injecting people with the Covid spike protein. In other words, the vaccination program created the Covid problem.

Instead of considering these likelihoods, the health agencies and Big Pharma shills are trying to achieve universal vaccination for profit reasons and are ignoring the evidence of the mass outbreak of Covid illnesses among the fully vaccinated.

What we are likely facing is a public health catastrophe entirely caused by Big Pharma greed and incompetent and corrupt public health agencies.

Back
Top Bottom