I think this is true. I guess an important thing for me is the aim or intent behind any kind of "stalking" like this, since I see such activities ultimately feeding 4D STS from the negative emotions of those stalked that would be generated from such activities. And also something seems off to me in terms of experimenting on people like this, though they are asleep and mind programmed.

Now if a local mask nazis or someone similar comes after you for some reason, and that could include you expressing your reasonable free will, and you were not trying to deliberately provoke them, then "stalking" them is a different story, imo. And even then I'd say solving the situation with the least amount of energy expended and suffering experienced by all involved seems like the ideal path. Maybe some part of Castaneda, but keeping Paul in mind and at the forefront?

Stalking as defined by Castaneda and others is done to increase awareness, both in yourself and others. You pay attention to your patterns and programs throughout the day and apply will to change the ones that are not useful. When dealing with others, the intent of stalking is to help them become more aware, to see something they did not see before.

Only in the case of petty tyrants (such as psychopaths) that are a threat to you is stalking used to get out of that situation or neutralize them in an appropriate way.

UK orders anticoagulants for over £3 billion‼️

"When the UK government orders blood-clotting inhibitors out of the blue for over £3 billion, and the tender specifies 01.11.2021 to 31.03.2024(!) as the fulfilment dates, one has to wonder if this is the bankruptcy of the current strategy for dealing with the pandemic. However, we are talking about a magnitude that simply cannot be covered up forever. Even if this is not yet definitive proof of intent, it will now be very difficult for the British government not to be held accountable at least as an accessory or accomplice".

22 July 2021 •
NHS Framework Agreement for the supply of Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) for the NHS in England

Stalking as defined by Castaneda and others is done to increase awareness, both in yourself and others. You pay attention to your patterns and programs throughout the day and apply will to change the ones that are not useful. When dealing with others, the intent of stalking is to help them become more aware, to see something they did not see before.

Only in the case of petty tyrants (such as psychopaths) that are a threat to you is stalking used to get out of that situation or neutralize them in an appropriate way.

So, that is what "stalking" is about... interesting.

For unknown reasons I wasn't "quite getting it". But what you, axj, describe so well - I used to call "the inner radar" (for many years), where you kind of sweep through your entire being and body - with help of your inner senses, or "third observer" (beyond one's ego) in which you begin to identify how/why inner attachments get triggered in an outer situation. How things really relate/resonate, and what they are "made of" behind the veil of appearances. In oneself as well others.

I always considered it to be one of the most powerful, primary tools of "going beyond oneself".

Australia tyranny

I was thinking about that far away, remote continent this morning. How it appears to be the trials place for complete future fascist dictatorship. Remember pre-plandemic, years ago, how that young politician just weirdly kept nodding - completely silent - to reporter's questions on video, no matter what was asked of him? I thought the Aussie politicians had been warned by the Deep State, if they say anything they are dead. If they don't carry out the plans for the Plandemic Dictatorship trial to 1000% then, I just had the image of a Deep State power guy telling an influential Aussie politician:
- We'll nuke Australia! We don't care! You are far away enough, so we can mitigate the nuclear fallout. If you don't comply, you're gone, mate!

In a Dr. McCullough interview [38:25] with John-Henry Westen featured on NaturalNews.com (and I couldn't locate the vid on rumble for some reason), he talks about the six variants (@20:25) and how the vax is completely worthless now because original Covid is done. The real danger now is the vaccines themselves - Delta relatively mild, but another variant could emerge from continued vaxing that is highly dangerous - just like the Cs said:

I confess I've written the following post due to some confusion I'm having concerning the "variants."

I'm assuming it's probably come up here at some point, the fact that these variants have been in the works for a very long time? I believe documents associated with Event 201 might shed some light on this.

As per Dr. David Martin, "the patent guy," there are patents indicating the variants are also engineered like SARS-CoV-2. He stated that the variants are merely a different part of the same patented sequence. So, his view is the most cynical as far as the "reality" of these variants goes. I've been meaning to listen to him again on this.

Somewhat related, as most of us have been hearing, these variants are said to be only .3% different than the original SARS-CoV-2 (which, as we've also been hearing, has never been properly isolated).

Re: this 3% variance, I don't recall which doctor was discussing this, but there was a study done last year (I think at M.I.T.) using individuals who had survived the original SARS virus eighteen years ago, SARS differing from SARS-CoV-2 by 20%. Yet still these individuals' immune systems recognized the SARS-CoV-2 virus as if it were no different than SARS -- and all these years later. This would indicate that a variance of only .3% would be negligible. The immune system would most certainly recognize it as the same virus. There also would seem to be no time limit on this type of natural immunity if eighteen years is any indication.

It's important to distinguish between the time frame of the studies vs. the time frame for immunity itself. In other words, immunity doesn't stop in eighteen months just because a study stops after eighteen months. And yet you'll catch the media conflating the two by stating the immunity only lasts so many months, without stating that that's the length of the study.

I do wish there was more agreement between the doctors, scientists and researchers we've all been following re: the variants. For example, the idea that the vaccines are causing the variants, as per Montagnier's assertion -- doesn't this run contrary to the patent story?

Also, does McCullough, in stating the vaccines are not effective now, support the idea that the vaccines were working to begin with? I mean, have these vaccines ever granted immunity? Remember Tenpenny on this? The uber-antibodies produced by the vaccines destroy the secondary macrophages (as per the ferret studies), and so the immune system's initial inflammatory response is now unstoppable once the vaccinated person is faced with a normally benign wild coronavirus. Doesn't sound very much like granting immunity.

Doesn't it seem as if the idea of the variants was a way to throw a wrench into the works? A way to disguise the fact that the vaccines themselves are killing people, as per the spike proteins, and not the variants? The UK's purchasing a billion euros worth of anti-coagulants would support that idea.

Also: no one seems to be talking about the mRNA vaccines triggering and/or recombining with existing retroviruses in the vaccinated person's DNA, which could cause an outbreak far worse than what we've seen so far with Covid-19. Perhaps this is the real danger on the horizon (as opposed to the variants). And yet I'm not seeing that discussed.

Re: this 3% variance, I don't recall which doctor was discussing this, but there was a study done last year (I think at M.I.T.) using individuals who had survived the original SARS virus eighteen years ago, SARS differing from SARS-CoV-2 by 20%. Yet still these individuals' immune systems recognized the SARS-CoV-2 virus as if it were no different than SARS -- and all these years later.
That would be Mike Yeadon. However, e.g. Geert vd Bossche disagrees strongly with Mike’s assessment regarding the variants. Just my take, but I think Yeadon’s theory (that variants are not a problem) would apply to any naturally evolving variants, whereas Bossche’s warning of their danger would apply to variants created by vaccinations. I could be wrong, but that’s how I understand it at the moment.

That would be Mike Yeadon. However, e.g. Geert vd Bossche disagrees strongly with Mike’s assessment regarding the variants. Just my take, but I think Yeadon’s theory (that variants are not a problem) would apply to any naturally evolving variants, whereas Bossche’s warning of their danger would apply to variants created by vaccinations. I could be wrong, but that’s how I understand it at the moment.
Just a thought, but could Bossche have been used to set-up this variant narrative? It certainly comes in handy as the reason to shut things down again, and use booster shots. Whereas, exposure re: the spikes would destroy all credibility. And Bossche is not really critical of the vaccines themselves, just using them in the midst of a pandemic -- which is flawed reasoning possibly given we're not really in the midst of a serious pandemic.

It seems a lot pivots on this variant idea. And, again, no mention of the latent retroviruses being triggered. Just like so many of the PTB's narratives, everything collapses into this idea of variants. It masks everything else.

So, that is what "stalking" is about... interesting.

Somehow related to the mental blocking: Casswiki p. 534
The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one’s position and the nature of one’s being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker’s “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Story at-a-glance:

• Based on the scientific evidence, the narrative that unvaccinated people are viral factories for more dangerous variants is false.
  • Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines put evolutionary pressure on viruses to speed up mutations and create more virulent and dangerous variants.
  • Viruses mutate all the time, and if you have a vaccine that doesn’t block infection completely, then the virus will mutate to evade the immune response within that person. That is one of the distinct features of the COVID shots — they’re not designed to block infection. They allow infection to occur and at best lessen the symptoms of that infection.
  • In an unvaccinated person, the virus does not encounter the same evolutionary pressure to mutate into something stronger. So, if SARS-CoV-2 does end up mutating into more lethal strains, then mass vaccination is the most likely driver.
  • So far, SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% different from the original Wuhan virus. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it.

Enforcement of what is being called the "Key to NYC Pass" is set to begin Sept. 13, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday. It will be its own digital platform, separate from the state's Excelsior Pass, though the latter will also be valid, as will paper vaccination cards.

"Climbing this ladder is giving us more and more ability to fight back (against) the delta variant," the mayor said Tuesday.

He has made no secret in recent days of his intention to ramp up restrictions on the unvaccinated.

"If people still hesitate, we're going to be climbing that ladder faster and more. I think you're going to see in short order more and more activities be only for vaccinated folks," De Blasio said last week.

Interesting use of words regarding “climbing the ladder” and quite the twisted threat. to say the least. Although, if history is any indication, the higher they climb the harder they’ll fall. Give me liberty or give me COVID :cool2:

Unless this is the usual amount of anticoagulants they order, this is a pretty big data point. If they want to administer many more people than usual with anticoagulants, they will either have to find a pretext (new "clotting variant" of covid?) or they would have to admit that blood clotting is indeed very widespread among the vaxxed.

You don't have to ask yourself where exactly that comment came from. You can, of course, laugh about it. But to what extent is that sympathetic. Well...
I think luc was trying to say that marriage and a family life has its difficulties too! :-)

I do understand your frustration about the state of the world, I also wish we lived in a better world. Perhaps we can work towards that reality. But I think it first comes with understanding the current situation, and to try to not let it take us over. Remember the post session discussion here:

A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Post session Discussion:

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

(Artemis) You shouldn't bring what's outside inside...

(Andromeda) It's not about blocking anything out, but choosing what to focus on.

(L) In other words, you can pay enough attention to the outside world to know what's going on and to know if you need to do something, make a maneuver, or whatever... But as Artemis just said, don't bring the outside inside. In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way. Back me up here, Gaby!

(Gaby) It's true.

(Andromeda) And I think this is part of the reason that I had this major gardening bug recently. The focus is on this kind of... creating good impressions.

(L) What's an apocalypse without flowers?!

(Andromeda) Exactly! It's focusing a little bit on the BEAUTY of something instead of just all of the darker stuff.

(L) Gardening is a very cleansing activity. Bringing order and beauty to the Earth is really just... it's extremely satisfying.

(Andromeda) It's kinda making that more the focus than the chaos.

(Ark) I think that Pierre's engineering is as important as gardening.

(L) Engineering, yes. Building things. Renovating that room and making a beautiful place. All the mowing and trimming and borders around trees and border around the parking area, straightening things out, fixing little things that have been hanging around bugging everybody for a long time, and so on. It's like creating by...

(Andromeda) It's helping to manifest goodness, I suppose.

(L) And we created and added a prayer to our crystal charging this time that is basically an effort to help to manifest or to draw ourselves into a reality that's more peaceful, beautiful, or whatever. So if you're going to have a hyperkinetic sensate, if your emotions are going to be amplified by the very nature of the environment and the frequencies of the Earth or solar system or cosmos, be DAMN careful as to what you focus on or think about!!!

(Pierre) In the way those Lefties materialize or amplify their anger or whatever negative emotions, in the same way you can amplify the positive emotions as well. It can lead to more than just emotions.

(L) It doesn't mean you're ignoring anything. You're not ignoring what's going on.

(Pierre) But you don't focus on it. It's not yours. You know it’s not yours.

(L) Balance, like the C's said... You give it the attention it needs and the amount of behavior modification it needs. Whatever you need to do to deal with it. I get up and read the news every morning and go through all of that, and then I close the door. I know what's going on. Even if I don't see something today that I need to react to, I know what's going on. Now let me turn my attention to what is beautiful... And then I turn my attention to it. And for the most part, it's Ark and you kids. So, that's what I wanted to say.

(Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...

(L) I feel more distant from it too.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...

(L) The splitting of realities. That's the reality they have created, and I do NOT wish to participate in it! Or at least participate as little as possible. I can move through it carefully if I must, but then, my mind is focused on love and beauty.

(Chu) We were talking about it earlier. Are realities literally splitting, or are we in it? Some people who've been part of our lives in the past, now they're just believing the lies more and more. We share something, but it's almost like we share an environment with them in a limited way since they perceive reality so differently. But then you can't get angry...

(L) And we also notice that because of the way that they've shut things down, there are a lot of people that will not be sharing our reality. We don't know where and how that's going to change, but the C's said they're not going to give up their power so easily. They may allow some things to go along, but... It's going to be weird!

(Pierre) If negative emotions are about to be amplified, knowing how much anger there is right now on the planet, I'm wondering what it will lead to? I think there's a lot of anger and frustration.

(L) Well, remember what happens. If you can't create without, you create within. There's going to be Earth changes. The Cs said the human cycle mirrors the cycle of cosmic catastrophe. As above, so below. The crazier they get on the planet, the crazier the cosmic events become. It's a feedback loop.

(Pierre) They are already crazy without major cosmic catastrophes. Imagine a major one!

(L) And they feel it even if they aren't aware of it.

(Pierre) They feel it coming, at least unconsciously.

(L) And their blindness in not understanding the reality of other worlds or other realms... They're so focused on their Darwinian materialism, they're going to get a snapback that's going to just destroy them, I'm afraid. So, we can BE different! We can DO different, and we can CHOOSE. We have a certain level of choice left to us, so let's use it!

End of post session discussion
You also mention people in their 40s here have lived a life (I think you mean married life with children), and perhaps you feel left out of that. You can always do those things, but if you view it from a different angle you can also say that many may have wished they knew about the reality we're in and knew about the network at your age, which could've helped them make different decisions in life. In any case, all is lessons and we're all in this together. :hug2:

Just came across this bitchute 17 minute video posted today of Del Bigtree and Vanden Bossche talking about what the C's predicted - deadly variant(s) created from the vaccinated because their innate immune systems are completely destroyed by the jabs. Del uses a diagram to illustrate that the antibodies from the vaccine act as "bullies" and weaken and eventually wipe out our innate antibodies. I think I recall Vanden Bossche's motives come into question, so take it with a grain of salt I guess.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead - Del Bigtree

Just a heads up, the CDC are meeting today to discuss the issue of Myocarditis in the mRNA vaccines when it comes to young males - not sure if the discussions will be limited to under 30s or the 12 - 18 group.

Nearly 400 children between the ages of 12 and 17 were diagnosed with heart inflammation after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to the study published by the CDC on July 30. Yet the he Advisory Committee continues to recommend the vaccine for all kids aged ≥12 years. If this is not criminal....

COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in Adolescents Aged 12–17 Years — United States, December 14, 2020–July 16, 2021

Early Release / July 30, 2021 / 70

Summary

What is already known about this topic?
In preauthorization trials of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, adolescents aged 12–17 years reported local and systemic mild and moderate reactions. Myocarditis has been observed after vaccination with mRNA vaccines in postauthorization monitoring.

What is added by this report?
Local and systemic reactions after vaccination with Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine were commonly reported by adolescents aged 12–17 years to U.S. vaccine safety monitoring systems, especially after dose 2. A small proportion of these reactions are consistent with myocarditis.

What are the implications for public health practice?
Mild local and systemic reactions are common among adolescents following Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and serious adverse events are rare. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices conducted a risk-benefit assessment and continues to recommend the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for all persons aged ≥12 years.

As of July 30, 2021, among the three COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States, only the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is authorized for adolescents aged 12–17 years. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for use in persons aged ≥16 years on December 11, 2020 (1); the EUA was expanded to include adolescents aged 12–15 years on May 10, 2021 (2), based on results from a Phase 3 clinical trial (3). Beginning in June 2021, cases of myocarditis and myopericarditis (hereafter, myocarditis) after receipt of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine began to be reported, primarily among young males after receipt of the second dose (4,5). On June 23, 2021, CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) reviewed available data and concluded that the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination to individual persons and the population outweigh the risks for myocarditis and recommended continued use of the vaccine in persons aged ≥12 years (6). To further characterize safety of the vaccine, adverse events after receipt of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and adverse events and health impact assessments reported in v-safe (a smartphone-based safety surveillance system) were reviewed for U.S. adolescents aged 12–17 years during December 14, 2020–July 16, 2021. As of July 16, 2021, approximately 8.9 million U.S. adolescents aged 12–17 years had received Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.* VAERS received 9,246 reports after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination in this age group; 90.7% of these were for nonserious adverse events and 9.3% were for serious adverse events, including myocarditis (4.3%). Approximately 129,000 U.S. adolescents aged 12–17 years enrolled in v-safe after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination; they reported local (63.4%) and systemic (48.9%) reactions with a frequency similar to that reported in preauthorization clinical trials. Systemic reactions were more common after dose 2. CDC and FDA continue to monitor vaccine safety and provide data to ACIP to guide COVID-19 vaccine recommendations. [...]

CDC reviewed 14 reports of death after vaccination. Among the decedents, four were aged 12–15 years and 10 were aged 16–17 years. All death reports were reviewed by CDC physicians; impressions regarding cause of death were pulmonary embolism (two), suicide (two), intracranial hemorrhage (two), heart failure (one), hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and disseminated Mycobacterium chelonae infection (one), and unknown or pending further records (six).

Back
Top Bottom