not sure if this has been posted earlier, but some interesting info here, from a Canadian dude fighting the chief health minister in court, asked the government to prove they isolated the covid virus, which they could't

Patrick King is a proud father of 2, Freedom Fighter and Patriot who took on the powerful government in Alberta, and WON!

We can ALL learn from this, and we MUST battle this in every single city, every single county, every single state, every single NATION!

I got some intense headaches, in the upper part of my head, fortunately my immune system works well, I feel recovered now, but sometimes, in recent months, I feel very sensitive in my head, sometimes a little discomfort in the upper part and in the lower part between the head and neck.
I wonder if anyone has had these same discomforts, or if they are related to the virus or solar radiation, etc. ....
Currently I have wasp-sting pains all over my body. Popping up everywhere. Is it the spike protein?
In recent past I had frequent splitting headaches around the back of my head, starting in the nape area and going up. I found out that I always had my old MAZ personal ionizer [bought from Mike?--the dude who sold us the FIR saunas made from genuine Astronaut-suit material..] that neck-wearable old ionizer switched on - as an old custom. As soon as I switched that off and threw the thing out, these constant headaches disappeared!

I also had chronic muscle pain and very strong neck-pain: to that condition I was taking tri-potassium citrate. This also remained as an old custom - I just automatically kept taking it. Well, I had the idea earlier this year to stop the damned potassium, and lo and behold, my muscle cramps went away! Now almost completely stopped potassium, I only take a little after 120~180 minutes fasted sprinting athletic exercises.

I was wondering if some of these pains aren't DNA changes as well? Because I'm definitely changing as too many of my old problems disappear and new ones take their place.

For example until ~the beginning of this year I had strong and debilitating spine-sprains[?]. Which were occasional. But got more frequent serious until last year. When this spine-pain hit, I could only whimper like a dog and the pain instantly propelled me into a forced position on my chair or I slid onto the floor, un-moving in a twisted position, where the pain was endurable. I couldn't move.
Well.. I discovered that because of my intense home-brewn Chi-Gong experiments [about which people are constantly warned by real masters that it is dangerous playing with direct-life-force energies] the energy centers of my spine were depleted or seriously energy-flow-constricted.

Because, I think, the spine behaves like a very delicate, energy-filled, multi-jointed apparatus, it needs unrestricted energy flow and 'more than a half-full tank of life-force energy for a day' to function normally = without pain.
Because of my energy-burning exercises on the spine area [I think it was to convert Cov19 into a more benevolent version] I might have seriously depleted my spine's energy reserves, probably twisted & constricted healthy energy flow.
As soon as I stopped doing those [again customary] energy-light-burning exercises at night, guess what:
my chronic spine pain / which I thought were sports spine-sprain injuries stopped and completely went away!!
So, yeah Chi-gong is dangerous.

Also is the shedding of the Vaxxed, exactly what-the-heck are we getting from them.. that might be causing these weird pains.
Also I'm continuing with actively inciting / causing in me DNA changes after meditation, but with extreme moderation now. As we don't remember WTH we have done pre-3rd density, I think, there are a lot of energetic activities [in 4thD] that we somatically / instinctively remember and we were doing that with our 4D bodies: but in 3rdD those activities are putting a way too hard a strain on these puny, weak, DNA-blocked trash human bodies we are now forced to inhabit, like those Cuban junk cars they are / were putting together and driving not so long ago.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Currently I have wasp-sting pains all over my body. Popping up everywhere. Is it the spike protein?
In recent past I had frequent splitting headaches around the back of my head, starting in the nape area and going up. I found out that I always had my old MAZ personal ionizer [bought from Mike?--the dude who sold us the FIR saunas made from genuine Astronaut-suit material..] that neck-wearable old ionizer switched on - as an old custom. As soon as I switched that off and threw the thing out, these constant headaches disappeared!

I also had chronic muscle pain and very strong neck-pain: to that condition I was taking tri-potassium citrate. This also remained as an old custom - I just automatically kept taking it. Well, I had the idea earlier this year to stop the damned potassium, and lo and behold, my muscle cramps went away! Now almost completely stopped potassium, I only take a little after 120~180 minutes fasted sprinting athletic exercises.

I was wondering if some of these pains aren't DNA changes as well? Because I'm definitely changing as too many of my old problems disappear and new ones take their place.

For example until ~the beginning of this year I had strong and debilitating spine-sprains[?]. Which were occasional. But got more frequent serious until last year. When this spine-pain hit, I could only whimper like a dog and the pain instantly propelled me into a forced position on my chair or I slid onto the floor, un-moving in a twisted position, where the pain was endurable. I couldn't move.
Well.. I discovered that because of my intense home-brewn Chi-Gong experiments [about which people are constantly warned by real masters that it is dangerous playing with direct-life-force energies] the energy centers of my spine were depleted or seriously energy-flow-constricted.

Because, I think, the spine behaves like a very delicate, energy-filled, multi-jointed apparatus, it needs unrestricted energy flow and 'more than a half-full tank of life-force energy for a day' to function normally = without pain.
Because of my energy-burning exercises on the spine area [I think it was to convert Cov19 into a more benevolent version] I might have seriously depleted my spine's energy reserves, probably twisted & constricted healthy energy flow.
As soon as I stopped doing those [again customary] energy-light-burning exercises at night, guess what:
my chronic spine pain / which I thought were sports spine-sprain injuries stopped and completely went away!!
So, yeah Chi-gong is dangerous.

Also is the shedding of the Vaxxed, exactly what-the-heck are we getting from them.. that might be causing these weird pains.
Also I'm continuing with actively inciting / causing in me DNA changes after meditation, but with extreme moderation now. As we don't remember WTH we have done pre-3rd density, I think, there are a lot of energetic activities [in 4thD] that we somatically / instinctively remember and we were doing that with our 4D bodies: but in 3rdD those activities are putting a way too hard a strain on these puny, weak, DNA-blocked trash human bodies we are now forced to inhabit, like those Cuban junk cars they are / were putting together and driving not so long ago.

Sorry for the rant.
Hi lilies, thanks for commenting and sharing your pains as well.
In my case just to add specifically I don't have any chronic health problems and/or I haven't had the vaccine either.
But I have been sick twice recently with the flu [between the end of last year and about a month ago], the first time I had a lot of muscle pain and the cough lasted up to 2 months after recovering.
But this last time I got sick with the flu, I got sick together with my little daughter, she had a fever, and what I noticed the most was that I had intense pain on the top of my head as well as a super virulent or bacterial activity, I don't know, but I felt my gums very swollen, and I even felt that it activated more a slight urinary infection that I already had, I mean in the week that I got sick it seemed that other infections were also activated, I recovered after 3 or 4 days, I feel good, fortunately my immune system works I think well.
But in general, it is rare that I have headaches, I have no history of it before.
Although I have been taking Iodine for 3 years now, and supplements on a regular basis, I do not know if the headache is still due to some detoxification in the head, because another thing I remember is that months before I got sick for a while I also had a little headache in general all around the head and then I lost some hair, not much, I do not know if through the hair toxins were released, and then everything was fine.
But what I can say is that I remember well this last time I got sick with the flu, I had headaches, specifically in the upper and lower part of my head.

The chief pathologist of a German university (who is also the head of conducting covid-related autopsies in the state of Baden-Würtemberg) says that 30-40% of all deaths within two weeks of getting the shot are due to the shot.

The Federal Association of German Pathologists has been urging for more autopsies of suspected vaxx deaths, but are being ignored.

Heidelberg pathologist insists on more autopsies of vaccinated patients
Monday, August 2, 2021

The chief pathologist at Heidelberg University, Peter Schirmacher, is pushing for many more autopsies of vaccinated people. In addition to corona deaths, the bodies of people who die in temporal connection with a vaccination must be examined more frequently, Schirmacher told the German Press Agency.

The director of the Institute of Pathology in Heidelberg warns of a high number of unreported cases of vaccination deaths and complains that pathologists are unaware of most patients who die after or possibly as a result of vaccination. However, other scientists contradict him on this point, as does the Standing Commission on Vaccination (STIKO) and the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI).

For a year now, corona deaths have been autopsied at university hospitals in the southwest in order to better understand the disease. The state supports COVID-19 autopsy research at the university pathologies with about 1.8 million euros. Schirmacher is leading the autopsy project. Findings from more than 200 autopsies so far have led to better treatment and ventilation of COVID sufferers, among other things, he says.

The physician now wants to increasingly get to the bottom of rare, severe side effects of vaccination - such as cerebral venous thrombosis or autoimmune diseases. The problem as he sees it: vaccinated people usually don't die under clinical observation. "The coroner does not establish a context with the vaccination and certifies a natural death, and the patient is buried," Schirmacher reports. "Or he certifies an unclear manner of death and the public prosecutor's office sees no external fault and releases the body for burial."

In Baden-Württemberg, pathologists therefore work together with public prosecutors, the police and established doctors, reports Schirmacher. More than 40 people have already been autopsied who died within two weeks of vaccination, he said. Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination. In his view, the frequency of fatal vaccination consequences is underestimated - a politically explosive statement at a time when the vaccination campaign is losing momentum, the delta variant is spreading rapidly and restrictions on non-vaccinated people are being discussed.

Schirmacher has received strong opposition from other scientists. The statements that too little is currently known about side effects and that the dangers of vaccination are underestimated are not comprehensible, the Paul Ehrlich Institute said.

In particular, for serious reactions, which include when a person dies after a vaccination, there is a reporting requirement under the Infection Protection Act, it said. "I know of no data that allow a justifiable statement here and do not assume a dark figure," said the head of the Permanent Vaccination Commission, Thomas Mertens.

For the assumption of a high dark figure of vaccination complications or even deaths there is no reason, stressed also the immunologist Christian Bogdan of the University Hospital Erlangen. "Nor can there be any question of neglecting possible dangers of COVID-19 vaccines." The last few weeks and months in particular have shown that the surveillance system is working well, he said. In Germany, for example, the rare occurrence of cerebral venous thrombosis after vaccination with Astrazeneca (1-2 cases per 100,000 vaccinations) was recognized as a complication at a very early stage, Bogdan says.

Schirmacher insists. "Colleagues are definitely wrong about this because they are not competent to judge this specific question," he responded. He does not want to spread panic and is by no means an opponent of vaccination, says the professor, who says he himself has been vaccinated against Corona. Vaccination is an essential part of the fight against the virus, he clarifies.

But one must weigh the medical reasons for vaccination on an individual basis, he says. In his view, the "individual protection consideration" is overridden by the idea of quickly vaccinating society.

The Federal Association of German Pathologists also urges more autopsies of vaccinated persons. This is the only way to exclude or prove connections between deaths and vaccinations, says Johannes Friemann, head of the association's autopsy working group. However, in his view, there are still too few autopsies to speak of an estimated number of unreported cases. "One doesn't know anything yet."

Family physicians and health offices would have to be sensitized. The states would have to instruct the health offices to order autopsies on site. The Federal Association of Pathologists had already demanded this in March in a letter to Health Minister Jens Spahn (CDU). It remained unanswered, Friemann says. © dpa/aerzteblatt.de

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rumors floating around that the fake president is going to announce a national lockdown soon. One example here:
E79OPwoVcAAU89D.jpeg

It seems quite plausible. Then again, I've heard similar narratives before, which didn't always manifest, so I guess we'll be finding out.

It would be amusing if they tried this, and rather than protests and riots, it just resulted in tens of millions of people yawning, replying, "Says who? The president? There is no president. Stop talking nonsense." And just going about their day and ignoring orders to stay home, mask, etc.

Violent protests they can handle; mocking refusal to comply, not so much.

E7fSEW7X0AM1tYf.png

Rumors floating around that the fake president is going to announce a national lockdown soon. One example here:
View attachment 47866

It seems quite plausible. Then again, I've heard similar narratives before, which didn't always manifest, so I guess we'll be finding out.

It would be amusing if they tried this, and rather than protests and riots, it just resulted in tens of millions of people yawning, replying, "Says who? The president? There is no president. Stop talking nonsense." And just going about their day and ignoring orders to stay home, mask, etc.

Violent protests they can handle; mocking refusal to comply, not so much.

View attachment 47867
Yeah, not sure if it was here but someone mentioned there was a rumour that a lockdown would be announced in the 2nd or 3rd week in the US.

I don't think it'll happen because the president can't do that? Rather it's the individual states that can only announce so-called stay at home orders?

4 Aug, 2021 14:54 / Updated 1 hour ago
Two French unions have called for strikes against the compulsory vaccination of firefighters, healthcare workers, and caregivers. They say the measure violates fundamental rights.

One of the leading French firefighters’ unions, FA/SPP-PATS, which boasts 7,000 members, said it will go on strike starting Monday unless changes are made to the recent law on compulsory vaccination of certain employees.

“The obligatory vaccination of firefighters under [the threat] of penalty violates the constitution,” the union said in a statement.

“Our union does not oppose vaccination,” the organization’s spokesperson, Andre Goretti, told BFM TV. “But the conditions, under which it is being imposed on the professional level, with [the threat of] financial and other sanctions – that’s where we disagree.”

The hospital and caregivers’ union, SUD Sante Sociaux, also called for a strike and protests against the measure which it labelled “a new attack on labor law.”

According to the legislation, which was approved by parliament late last month, firefighters, medical workers, caregivers, and certain soldiers have until September 15 to get vaccinated or face sanctions. The controversial provision containing the vaccination mandate will be examined by the country’s Constitutional Council on Thursday.

The government has been pushing the population to get vaccinated in greater numbers amid the spread of the more contagious Delta variant of the virus.

Starting from August 9, people will be barred from restaurants, cafes, and long-distance transportation unless they have a health pass. The pass is already required for museums, cinemas, and other cultural venues with a capacity of more than 50 people.

These restrictions,
along with the vaccination mandate, sparked protests across the country. More than 200,000 people participated in demonstrations across France on Saturday.

A group of uniformed firefighters was seen marching in a protest column in the southern city of Nice on Saturday, where around 6,500 people rallied against the government’s restrictive Covid-19 response.

Charles-Ange Ginesy, the head of the Alpes-Maritimes region and president of the regional firefighters’ board of directors, told BFM TV that he was “very disappointed” after seeing uniformed firefighters participating in a protest.

“The right to protest is a right that belongs to each of us. On the other hand, they wore their uniforms, which surprised me a lot,” the official said, expressing hope that “the controller-general will be able to make them understand that such attitude should not be repeated.”

[BQ] The procedure is underway, during which we look at how these firefighters, who had probably acted out of clumsiness, will be able to return to reason.

Only a group of 20 to 30 marched with the protesters, compared to the 3,800 firefighters in the region, Ginesy said.

French civil servants are typically bound by the ‘duty of reserve’, meaning they must show restraint and moderation when expressing person opinions.

The firefighters’ union spokesperson, Andre Goretti, meanwhile, defended his colleagues. “There are individual choices that are not put to question by our union,” he said. “It is an expression of a citizen. A firefighter – before being a professional firefighter – is a citizen.”

Authorities have made several concessions following the outrage, such as lowering the fines for businesses that do not check for health passes.

Need confirmation on this one.

[INFO ALERT] Emmanuel #Macron confirms that the #PassSanitaire will not be mandatory for the #Rentrée2021 , whether "in the #maternelles where the #fac ". ( TikTok)#COVID19

CNN pushing the blame on the un-vaxed as the witch-hunt moves forward.

Last edited:
Stew Peters interviews attorney [5:42] regarding the vax mandates - she recommends waiting it out and speaks to the religious exemption; [3:15] individuals can file their own criminal complaints via vaxxchoice.com:

Employer, School Mandated Vaxx NOT LEGAL - Attorney Says "Hold The Line"

All religious belief - Thou shalt not commit suicide!

Their relentless intimidation and coercion speaks to their growing desperation as the Cs said.

What a surprise - NOT!

'Influencers' Are Being Paid By The Government to Shill Covid Vaccines to Children, NYT Reveals

"Influencers" on TikTok, Twitch, YouTube and Instagram are being paid $1,000 a month by state and local governments working together with the White House to shill Big Pharma's experimental injections to their child audiences.

The potentially illegal government-funded propaganda program targeting children was detailed Sunday in a glowing article from the New York Times.

This past week has reminded me yet again to, watch what they do, not what they say.

What they are saying is a form of psychological operations. This announcement, that announcement, designed to inflict psychological injury on us when there is no follow through in actually doing what they said they were going to do.

This past week has reminded me yet again to, watch what they do, not what they say.

What they are saying is a form of psychological operations. This announcement, that announcement, designed to inflict psychological injury on us when there is no follow through in actually doing what they said they were going to do.

Yes this is one of Reiner Fullmich interviews with UK Columns Brian Gerrish, where he discusses exactly what you have posted, he explains, it's part of the psychological op of COVID

But, but - the Pfizer multi-billions!

'For $1/Day'... Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious

A double-blind Israeli study has concluded that Ivermectin, an inexpensive anti-parasitic widely used since 1981, reduces both the duration and infectiousness of Covid-19, according to the Jerusalem Post.

The study, conducted by Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, looked at some 89 eligible volunteers over the age of 18 who had tested positive for coronavirus, and were living in state-run Covid-19 hotels. After being divided into two groups, 50% received ivermectin, and 50% received a placebo. Each patient was given the drug for three days in a row, an hour before eating.

83% of participants were symptomatic at recruitment. 13.5% of patients had comorbidities of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, hypertension or cancer. The median age of the patients was 35, ranging from 20 to 71-years-old.

Results

Treatment was discontinued on the third day, and patients were monitored every two days thereafter. By day six, 72% of those treated with ivermectin tested negative for the virus, vs. 50% of those who received the placebo. Meanwhile, just 13% of ivermectin patients were able to infect others after six days compared to 50% of the placebo group - nearly four times as many.

Hospitalizations

Three patients in the placebo group were admitted to hospitals for respiratory symptoms, while one ivermectin patient was hospitalized for shortness of breath the day the study began - only to be discharged a day later and "sent back to the hotel in good condition," according to the study.

"Our study shows first and foremost that ivermectin has antiviral activity," said Schwartz, adding "It also shows that there is almost a 100% chance that a person will be noninfectious in four to six days, which could lead to shortening isolation time for these people. This could have a huge economic and social impact."

Yeah, not sure if it was here but someone mentioned there was a rumour that a lockdown would be announced in the 2nd or 3rd week in the US.

I don't think it'll happen because the president can't do that? Rather it's the individual states that can only announce so-called stay at home orders?
I wouldn't be so sure. Biden isn't legally the president considering that he, and the regime controlling him, broke the law in innumerable ways to steal the election.

Since they're already criminals, why bother following the law?

SmartSelect_20210804-152950_Brave.jpg

OFFER?!!!!

Biden administration to offer COVID vaccines to migrants in U.S. custody along the Mexico border as number of people stopped reaches 20 year high

President Joe Biden's administration will offer the COVID vaccine to migrants in U.S. custody along the Mexico border, a new report revealed, as the number of people stopped reaches a 20 year high.

The administration plans to offer the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine to migrants as they await processing by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, The Washington Post reported, citing sources in the Department of Homeland Security.

The vaccine would be given to those facing deportation as well as though released into the United States pending a court hearing. Migrants who are being sent back to Mexico under the Title 42 public health law would not be offered a shot.
And I guess they can refuse while thousands of citizens are being vax mandated or lose their jobs! And who's paying for all those shots - as if we didn't know?!

Back
Top Bottom