Grzegorz Braun, Member of Parliament, conducted a parliamentary inspection at the Drug Registration Office: Urząd Rejestracji Produktów Leczniczych, Wyrobów Medycznych i Produktów Biobójczych |
He was accompanied by journalists from independent media and doctor Katarzyna Ratkowska.
The president of this office has signed an approval for medical experiments on children under 12 years of age from April 27, 2021.
Grzegorz Braun wanted to know the rationale, the opinions of relevant institutions on the basis of which the consent was signed for the testing of the first and second phase, Pfizer vaccines on children in eight private health centers.
It turned out that all activities and studies are "protected" by Pfizer's trade secret.
Interestingly, the only document on the basis of which these experiments are conducted is the consent of the president of this office, which reports directly to the prime minister of the government and no other organizations and offices in Poland know anything about this.
Ms Katarzyna Ratkowska said during the event that the organization of doctors to which she belongs has information that these experiments are conducted mainly on children from orphanages.
I am posting a 3h video from the event:
PILNE! Braun, Pospieszalski, Płaczek i dr Ratkowska! Interwencja poselska ws. szczepień dzieci!?

The mainstream media's coverage of the event was:

An MP and a group of anti-vaccinationists barged into the president's office, etc.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I wrote here awhile back about my mum (severe stroke victim, I'm her carer) deciding whether or not to be covid vaccinated - that she wasn't too sure about it, but her partner (and everyone else except me) kept telling her she must do it. Not being able to decide is normal for her now. She often can't tell me whether she'd prefer soup or a sandwich for lunch. But I'm certain the old her, before the stroke, would've got that injection without question...

Anyway we had to see her GP before doing anything, and she'd need a blood test beforehand too, the injection-giving nurse will need to know her INR and such.. so nothing's happened yet. Her GP appointment kept being delayed.. we finally had it today. Mum's been seeing this GP for years, since before the stroke. Always seemed a very kind and sensible lady.. I didn't expect her to say anything to contradict the government/etc, of course..knew she'd say, "yeah get The Jab", which she did. She said it all just like how they say it on TV. "All these people dying from covid, it's terrible, you'd better get vaccinated because then you won't get covid" etc... Not surprising.

But what shocked me a little bit was how sort of cold she seemed, in contrast to how she's always been in the past.. She went on a rant about people breaking lockdown rules, and people from the city coming out here and spreading their nasty germs.. she was weirdly raving about it... I said, "well it's been really nice to see all the small businesses have customers again".. she kinda went "meh", and immediately back to saying everyone should stay at home.

Now I've typed this out, it doesn't sound like much...can't really put it into words..she just really seemed like almost a different personality than before. I was a bit creeped out.

As we were leaving she asked what I was going to do, would I get that injection too? "Nah..".. I didn't elaborate.. She looked a bit nonplussed, and after a bit went "You're just going to keep wearing a mask eh?.. ha ha ha.."... living in the dreamworld most people I know seem to be in, where if you just get vaccinated everything will go back to how it was before.

Anyway, my mum has a vaccine appointment in 2 weeks time. I will keep telling her it's her decision and if she changes her mind, she doesn't have to do it.
In my mother's case, it was the opposite.
I once wrote here that her doc had her tested for Dimers, or blood clots. After seeing the results, she advised my mom against vaccination.
Thanks to me and my brother, my mom was informed of the possible complications from the shot.
About 2 weeks ago, she called me and said that at the retirement club she belongs to and it is the only place she likes to hang out, all the members have taken the vaccine and are looking at her badly.
Also, they are organizing a trip and she needs to get vaccinated so she can go with them and she doesn't know what to do. Vaccinate or not.
With a painful heart I told her to remember what the doctor had told her and to make her own decision, because I couldn't give her any more advice.
She vaccinated herself.

In my mother's case, it was the opposite.
I once wrote here that her doc had her tested for Dimers, or blood clots. After seeing the results, she advised my mom against vaccination.
Thanks to me and my brother, my mom was informed of the possible complications from the shot.
About 2 weeks ago, she called me and said that at the retirement club she belongs to and it is the only place she likes to hang out, all the members have taken the vaccine and are looking at her badly.
Also, they are organizing a trip and she needs to get vaccinated so she can go with them and she doesn't know what to do. Vaccinate or not.
With a painful heart I told her to remember what the doctor had told her and to make her own decision, because I couldn't give her any more advice.
She vaccinated herself.

I hope she will suffer no terrible effects from it..Sounds like you did the only thing you really can do in these situations! It's good - in general - that her doctor actually advised against it! I can't really imagine any normal GP here doing that, or going against the government's stating that everyone should be vaccinated. Well, maybe for someone who's had deep vein thrombosis problems..
Blood clots were one of our concerns but this doctor just said "you'll be fine, don't worry about it, just have an INR test first so the nurse knows how much bruising to expect".

Also is the shedding of the Vaxxed, exactly what-the-heck are we getting from them.. that might be causing these weird pains.

I was wondering about the shedding bit because since the vaccination campaign started I have had muscle, joint pains. Strangely enough it is only on the right side of my body - painful neck muscles, right arm pain, knee pain and foot pain. I was in the thick of the vaccination cast offs earlier this year. Nearly everyone I work with had the vaccination and also my family members. There was no way I could avoid being around these people. I am probably chock full of spike proteins myself!!!!! What a terrible thought. :scared::scared::scared:

Grzegorz Braun, Member of Parliament, conducted a parliamentary inspection at the Drug Registration Office: Urząd Rejestracji Produktów Leczniczych, Wyrobów Medycznych i Produktów Biobójczych |
He was accompanied by journalists from independent media and doctor Katarzyna Ratkowska.
The president of this office has signed an approval for medical experiments on children under 12 years of age from April 27, 2021.
Grzegorz Braun wanted to know the rationale, the opinions of relevant institutions on the basis of which the consent was signed for the testing of the first and second phase, Pfizer vaccines on children in eight private health centers.
It turned out that all activities and studies are "protected" by Pfizer's trade secret.
Interestingly, the only document on the basis of which these experiments are conducted is the consent of the president of this office, which reports directly to the prime minister of the government and no other organizations and offices in Poland know anything about this.
Ms Katarzyna Ratkowska said during the event that the organization of doctors to which she belongs has information that these experiments are conducted mainly on children from orphanages.
I am posting a 3h video from the event:
PILNE! Braun, Pospieszalski, Płaczek i dr Ratkowska! Interwencja poselska ws. szczepień dzieci!?

The mainstream media's coverage of the event was:

An MP and a group of anti-vaccinationists barged into the president's office, etc.

The situation in Poland now is so crazy, it reminds me exactly the case about "refugees" some time ago, that was weaponized by the ruling Law and Justice party to divide the society. I don't know if this is yet another psyop: Braun's party (Confederation) seems to be a controlled opposition, and he (as a person) was always kind of ridiculous, so the majority of the society is treating him as a lunatic, and not taking into the account if he's right or not. It also fits great into the current narration about aggressive anti-vaxxers, creating a virtual domestic terrorism problem in a lockstep with other countries:
For Polish forum members here, I recommend to watch video below, about how opposition in mainstream politics in Poland is controlled:
I don't mean, that he's 100% right, but it uplifts me that there are people that are seeing, that the "old system" is crumbling, and that we need to try something new to survive.

Interesting turn up. Australia's covid response at the federal level has been run by a national cabinet since early 2020. One of the characteristics of a national cabinet is that discussions and documents held in cabinet are not open to public scrutiny or freedom of information requests. There was some complaints back when this national cabinet was formed about it's members being mainly those with large business interests. Turns out that according to law, national cabinets can only have parliamentarians as members. The only parliamentarian member of this cabinet is ScoMo. So basically the supreme court has ruled that this cabinet is not lawfully formed so it must provide all documents and record of discussions requested through FOIA

Cabinet thrown open to scrutiny after ruling finding it is not a cabinet.

The situation in Poland now is so crazy, it reminds me exactly the case about "refugees" some time ago, that was weaponized by the ruling Law and Justice party to divide the society. I don't know if this is yet another psyop: Braun's party (Confederation) seems to be a controlled opposition, and he (as a person) was always kind of ridiculous, so the majority of the society is treating him as a lunatic, and not taking into the account if he's right or not. It also fits great into the current narration about aggressive anti-vaxxers, creating a virtual domestic terrorism problem in a lockstep with other countries:
For Polish forum members here, I recommend to watch video below, about how opposition in mainstream politics in Poland is controlled:
I don't mean, that he's 100% right, but it uplifts me that there are people that are seeing, that the "old system" is crumbling, and that we need to try something new to survive.
I have no doubt that all options in power (parliament, senate, etc.), all opposition and all officials are controlled in one way or another.
However, this does not exclude that some of them, with a sense of mission and unaware of the control, try to do something that is right w/ them. In this event, it was interesting to see that officials from a Polish government institution defended the interests of Pfizer instead of Polish children.

Interesting turn up. Australia's covid response at the federal level has been run by a national cabinet since early 2020. One of the characteristics of a national cabinet is that discussions and documents held in cabinet are not open to public scrutiny or freedom of information requests. There was some complaints back when this national cabinet was formed about it's members being mainly those with large business interests. Turns out that according to law, national cabinets can only have parliamentarians as members. The only parliamentarian member of this cabinet is ScoMo. So basically the supreme court has ruled that this cabinet is not lawfully formed so it must provide all documents and record of discussions requested through FOIA

Cabinet thrown open to scrutiny after ruling finding it is not a cabinet.

So in Australia, as everywhere, this entire thing is being done under color of law while in actual fact, violating the law.

Shocking 🙄

Slept on it, thought about it. I am seriously thinking of contacting a human rights lawyer and filing a challenge against the health acts, at least in my state of south aus.
Would really value everyone's input/advice on this idea. I don't want to overstep the whole free will thing. No-one is asking me to do it yet people don't know what they don't know so they aren't aware of their options.
If by some miracle it makes a difference, I am sure the authorities would handle it so it makes them look caring and competent and that is probably to be expected. It would be worth the effort, IMO, for the children they are planning to put next on their 'priority' list. That really makes me mad!
I definitely would not go the route of the “virus does not exist” in court. It obviously exists and it’s exactly the vector that the PTB want the anti-vaxxers to take. Personally, my vote would be not bringing things to court until there is clear coercion in taking the vaccine ie if your livelihood is threatened. You could certainly do your research, meet with lawyers and see what your options are and how much it’s going to cost. When you have coercion in the form of loss of livelihood you have a violation of human rights IMO. Right now we have extreme social pressure. I think this is why the PTB in France backed off having to be vaccinated to buy food. Once at that level, it’s a more clear human rights violation and therefore grounds for litigation. Right now they just want to make our social lives and emotional lives miserable if declining the vaccine. Once “approved” courts will be jammed with injury lawsuits.

In this event, it was interesting to see that officials from a Polish government institution defended the interests of Pfizer instead of Polish children.
Amazing !!!!!
Pfizer is running these experimental trials in Finland, Spain, Poland and the US. That is an interesting selection of countries not counting US. Finland I understand, their PM is a Globalist to the n-th degree. Spain and Poland I don't understand but obviously Pfizer must have the right leverage in these countries to have the use of the 12 yr and up to 6 months population. If they are using kids from orphanages then I hope those allowing this slowly burn in Hell.

Poland was on the vaccine controversy stage in 2007 when homeless people were fooled into participating. I don't expect anything better today.
Link
A former clinical trials subject is suing Swiss pharma giant Novartis, alleging the company was not honest with participants about what they were being tested for.

The case dates back to 2007, when Novartis hired a company in Poland to test a vaccine for bird flu following the Europe-wide outbreak of the H5N1 virus.
The trials were carried out on homeless and poor people in the Polish city of Grudziadz, where they were paid around two francs for participation.
But one former subject, named as Grzegorz S, says participants were told the vaccine was for the conventional flu virus, and he has launched a civil suit against the Basel-based company.
According to consumer magazine Beobachter, the man had no idea that the vaccination was administered as part of a clinical trial.
“I never agreed to be used as a guinea pig. If I had known what the vaccinations were, I would not have participated,” he told the magazine.

Since this is such a regularly frequented thread I thought I'd put this here.

Important for those of us in the United States to sign a petition against new FDA policy intended to curtail and even eradicate all competition as far as vitamins and other supplements go. Those Big Pharma firms that also produce supplements (of, one would assume, a more chemical variety) could absorb the cost of the additional testing, etc. So, this is aimed at the smaller businesses that largely do a very good job in developing new, naturally derived products, etc.

The group putting together the petition is Alliance for Natural Health. Here's their site and the article with the link to the petition:

Clock Ticking For Supplements

Excerpt from article [with highlighting theirs]:

"The FDA could be preparing to unleash an anti-supplement policy as early as next year that could eliminate tens of thousands of products from the market—in the middle of a pandemic. Action Alert!"

"Recently, the FDA announced that, by the end of June 2022, it plans to release drafts or final versions of a number of policies, and among them is the “new dietary ingredient” (NDI) guidance (“new supplement” guidance, in plain English). It is no exaggeration to say that this is the most dangerous threat to supplements we’ve seen in decades."

[end: excerpt]

Actually, here's the petition, although I recommend reading the brief article in its entirety first:

Need confirmation on this one.

[INFO ALERT] Emmanuel #Macron confirms that the #PassSanitaire will not be mandatory for the #Rentrée2021 , whether "in the #maternelles where the #fac ". ( TikTok)#COVID19

Until he says otherwise... It's his hobby: first he says no, then he says yes. And as always, what matters is not what he/they SAY, it's what he/they DO.

By the way, the French Constitutional Council has given his verdict: The law can pass, as we expected it would (see below for a summary).

There are already demonstrations in Paris, particularly in the vicinity of the Constitutional Council

Here are the main lines of the verdict:

After the publication of the law's application decrees, the health pass will be required as of Monday 9 August in cafés and restaurants, or on trains.

Compulsory vaccination for carers validated
The compulsory vaccination of health care workers was validated this Thursday by the Constitutional Council. "The legislator has pursued the constitutional objective of protecting health," the Council said of the vaccination of healthcare workers.

Validation of the hospital health pass, subject to conditions
The Constitutional Council validated the obligation of a health pass for visitors or non-emergency patients in health establishments and retirement homes as long as it does not "hinder access to care".

"The law cannot prevent access to care," said a source close to the Constitutional Council, adding that the decision would be left to "the appreciation of the care providers".

Health pass validated for cafés and restaurants
The health pass could be required in cafés and restaurants from Monday 9 August, including on the terrace, after the Constitutional Council validated it on Thursday.

The Sages considered that its introduction for leisure and commercial catering activities, and for drinking establishments, was justified, in the name of a "balanced conciliation" between the requirements of health protection and individual liberties.

Health pass in certain shopping centres validated
The Constitutional Council validated the extension of the health pass to certain shopping centres "above a certain threshold defined by decree" and if "the seriousness of the risks of contamination" at the level of a department justifies it.

The prefectural authority will thus be able to implement the health pass in department stores and shopping centres while guaranteeing "access for people to essential goods and services as well as to means of transport accessible within the confines of these shops and centres", according to the law adopted on 25 July by Parliament.

Mandatory isolation of patients censored
However, the constitutional judges considered that the 10-day compulsory isolation of patients was neither "necessary, appropriate and proportionate" in that it constitutes a measure depriving them of their liberty "without an individual decision based on an assessment by the administrative or judicial authority".

Early termination of a fixed-term or temporary contract censured
The Constitutional Council censured the provisions providing that a fixed-term or temporary contract may be terminated "before its term" by the employer for lack of a health pass, validating on the other hand the procedure for suspending the employment contract without remuneration for permanent contracts.

"By providing that failure to present a 'health pass' constitutes a reason for early termination of fixed-term or assignment contracts only, the legislator has instituted a difference in treatment between employees according to the nature of their employment contracts which is unrelated to the objective pursued," the Constitutional Council stated.

French Source - Translation via Deepl

Wow - who knew the unvaxxed 1% could be so powerfully infectious:

Fully-Vaxxed Gibraltar Sees 2500 PERCENT SPIKE in COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Initiates New Lockdowns

The nation of Gibraltar, which achieved a 99 percent vaccine compliance rate as of June 1, is now seeing an astounding spike in cases.

The number of COVID cases per day have increased by an astounding 2500 percent since June 1, in the latest bit of evidence that the vaccine regime is not all it’s cracked up to be.

"an astounding spike in cases" - 1628190205784.png- I'll say! :lol:

BIDEN: “THERE’S NO WALL HIGH ENOUGH OR OCEAN WIDE ENOUGH TO KEEP US SAFE FROM THE VACCINE” :-P

Some Recent COVID Related Polls In Germany

According to recent opinion polls, a large majority of German citizens are in favor of imposing special restrictions on the unvaccinated in the future. In a Forsa survey published by RTL on Thursday, 69 percent of respondents favored contact restrictions for this group. 28 percent do not agree.

55% would approve if only the fully vaccinated had access to restaurants, cinemas, theaters or other recreational facilities. Forty-one percent would not agree. The majority of those under thirty, the unvaccinated and AfD party supporters were against such access restrictions.

A large majority of 77 percent of the respondents thought it would be apt for the unvaccinated to pay for COVID rapid testing (which is still free at the moment). 20 percent would not agree. [Berliner Zeitung]

According to a COSMO study (Aug 04, 2021) 53.6 % of Germans have been fully vaccinated which leaves 18 million unvaccinated adults.

"Even if the vaccination rate is currently dropping - the willingness to be vaccinated has steadily increased in recent months," says Cornelia Betsch, a psychologist of the University of Erfurt, leading the COSMO study.
[That sounds totally illogical to me. Where's the proof? UM]

wide__871x490__desktop

Slow business at a vaccination center in Löbau (State of Saxonia)
According to the study 10 percent of participants did not want to be vaccinated under any circumstances.
These 'refuseniks' corresponded to 41 percent of unvaccinated participants. The rest of the unvaccinated either still want to get vaccinated or are unsure or hesitant.
"Comparing those who decline to the rest of the unvaccinated, they are more likely to have safety concerns and consider a vaccination unnecessary because Covid-19 does not pose a threat in their perception," claims the study.

In addition, a large proportion of respondents believe they don't need to get vaccinated if enough others do. "Instead of taking action themselves, people prefer to rely on others," Betsch says.
In addition, some people don't see Sars-CoV-2 as a threat to themselves.

What are people's views on compulsory vaccinations?

"Currently, only about 14 percent of respondents are clearly in favor of mandatory vaccination across the board (strongly agree)," according to the latest Cosmo survey conducted in mid-July. "This is the lowest figure since the survey began." In principle, mandatory vaccinations could cause a lot of trouble and ultimately be counterproductive, Betsch points out.
"People might organize out of anger to protest Corona measures - as recently happened in France. They might then refrain from other protective measures and refuse other vaccinations as well. Then we would have gained nothing."
[Berliner Zeitung]

On Dec 27, 2020 (start of the German vaccination campaign) a 20 year old pilot created a flight path that looked like a syringe...

aab99.JPG

This was released on August 2, and is being sent around in several "Alternative" groups I follow.
There is encouragement and solidarity, for what its worth.

It’s signed by Canadian PhD's, and from what they have written in this document, they seem to also be compassionate critical thinkers, rather than practicing MD drones, following orders and income.
Yeah, I have become rather jaded, as the PhD behind the name generally stands for "Prat of the highest degree" or "Piled Higher and Deeper". :rolleyes:

1628190961647.png1628190986709.png1628191021479.png
1628191064621.png

Back
Top Bottom